It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

why does the MSM call Martin, Treyvon and George, Zimmerman ?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
This story will put a wedge between black and hispanic relations.
Time to fight fire with fire, time for either Santorum or Romney to select a Hispanic running mate.
You never want to miss an opportunity to take advantage of a crisis.

Hey thats rahms line lol, too bad hes my mayor now lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

why does the MSM call Martin, Treyvon and George, Zimmerman ?

Oh yeah, I totally agree, they will run with the race card, even our own president did it, so messed up.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
well if this kid did attack zimmerman hes half his size and a lot younger, what happened to real men fighting, he used a gun to help himself against a kid that weighed almost 100 pounds less them him. How pathetic and disgusting.

Im sorry but when people attack another human being, it could lead to death of the person being attacked, it does not matter how big or small u are, or if you are a coward... if someone attacks me, i will take all necessary measures to ensure i go home and be with my kids!!

edit on 01/04/2009 by steve95988 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cryptographrix

Everything I have read said he was the captain of a neighborhood watch which usually means he lives in the neighborhood? I will read some more.

Either way, even if the story is skewed he could have avoided the confrontation.
I would hear out the case and not condemn him, but I definitely wouldn't let him off the hook like OP is doing.

I think OP is just going against the grain because they have no reason to believe this guy is innocent.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

well if this kid did attack zimmerman hes half his size and a lot younger, what happened to real men fighting, he used a gun to help himself against a kid that weighed almost 100 pounds less them him. How pathetic and disgusting.

\
Im sorry but when people attack another human being, it could lead to death of the person being attacked, it does not matter how big or small u are, or if you are a coward... if someone attacks me, i will take all necessary measures to insure i go home and be with my kids!!

Thats a good point, would you follow them in your car first, then get out so they can attack you?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So does this mean we are beginning to see the emergence of the Epic Hispanic Man?
Bring the amberlamps, ese.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Im sorry but when people attack another human being, it could lead to death of the person being attacked, it does not matter how big or small u are, or if you are a coward... if someone attacks me, i will take all necessary measures to ensure i go home and be with my kids!!

edit on 01/04/2009 by steve95988 because: spelling

It is all mind games they are playing...

The way they use the names of these people,
the way they are showing 5 year old pictures of treyvon...

Treyvon in actuality was bigger then zimmerman..

I just have seen the way THEY have been trying
to instigate race riots. I saw it coming a mile a way.
They have been lying to us since the beginning.

YOU CANT NOT KEEP THE TRUTH HIDDEN FOR EVER!!

JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN AN INNOCENT MAN

Dont fall for the traps//
Some of you folks just want to hang a mixed boy.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You know as well as I do that was that poor child screaming!!!! 911 Communications told the guy to back down and not follow!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

\
Im sorry but when people attack another human being, it could lead to death of the person being attacked, it does not matter how big or small u are, or if you are a coward... if someone attacks me, i will take all necessary measures to insure i go home and be with my kids!!

Thats a good point, would you follow them in your car first, then get out so they can attack you?

This guy took this action, because he was a member of his community, he was tired of homes being broke into, items stolen and destroyed lives that thieves create/./. people work hard for their homes and personal belongings... this kids had no right to be out there looking into windows..... Yes i would have followed zimmermans steps... to the end.... As a community you have to stand up to thieves and thugs!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I do think this guy is guilty.
HOWEVER I do agree with you. I was just telling my dad the other day that the media could honestly start a race war if they wanted. We were watching t.v. and saw the people gathering for the kid that was killed.

This guy did something wrong, but the media is exploiting it to cause a divide.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ok well I will take your word for it about the picture, until I see another though, BUT zimmerman was in his car, could of just slowly followed the kid, there is nothing this kid could of done to a car. sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

You know as well as I do that was that poor child screaming!!!! 911 Communications told the guy to back down and not follow!

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

Don't skip that part it is instrumental..
IT IS ZIMMERMAN SCREAMING on 911
while treyvon was attacking him..

the shots come later
TREYVON tried to take
zimmermans gun after beating him
in the face, treyvon was going to kill
zimmerman.
edit on 23-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Exactly. That is why Zimmerman doesn't stand a chance with the stand your ground defense.
If you look up past stand your ground cases, like the kid that stabbed the bully to death and was cleared of wrong doing, they showed that he tried to avoid the conflict. Zimmerman was the one pursuing so he definitely didn't try to avoid conflict. He sought it. He was in the wrong since the kid was just walking along minding his own business.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This guy took this action, because he was a member of his community, he was tired of homes being broke into, items stolen and destroyed lives that thieves create/./. people work hard for their homes and personal belongings... this kids had no right to be out there looking into windows..... Yes i would have followed zimmermans steps... to the end.... As a community you have to stand up to thieves and thugs!!

still could of followed him in his car, didnt have to get out, you said yourself you want to get home to your family, so you are saying you would of got out the car carrying your gun to check a street sign?, what threat was this kid, he "looked suspicious", please show me where it says he was looking into windows?, was that reported I didnt hear that.
he was on the phone with police, why get out to look at a street sign carrying your gun because of what?, lets be honest could of just followed him until the police showed up. again Kid Vs. Car, this guy is a wimp.
I see your flame and raise you three flames
edit on 23-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I respect your opinion, and i rest my case, but believe what i believe to be right.... Lets just hope nothing major becomes of this.... either way im ready for it if it does happen..

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You have no evidence of this.
Regardless, why was the kid even with arms reach of this guy. What would you do if some aggressive racist follows you and then comes up on you in the dark? One that isn't visibily a cop, just a person?

Say it was a complete role reversal, a black guy wearing his street clothes, patrolling for neighborhood watch and he came up on you after obviously following you and you know you are doing nothing wrong. You would assume that this guy, who isn't an authority figure, has nothing good in mind for you. Did he try to detain the kid? He had to or why else would he even approach? Anyone and everyone would have fought him off. He deserved to have his face smashed in.

You are wrong, in this case Zimmerman was in the wrong, the kid is dead, and you are not thinking worth a damn. Forget if the kid fought him, if you were in the same situation you would have to.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I knew I had seen the so called new witness interview in the OP before. This interview is from the day after Trayvon Martin was killed, it's not new.

As far as I know it's the only witness that claims to have seen Trayvon on top of Zimmerman. Which even if it's true does not absolve Zimmerman as Zimmerman pursued Martin which makes him the aggressor.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I respect your opinion, and i rest my case, but believe what i believe to be right.... Lets just hope nothing major becomes of this.... either way im ready for it if it does happen..

Its very sad, and I respect your opinion as well, I am worried as well what will come out of this, I dont think it will just be florida that erupts, I was watching those hippy kids OWS protesting about this in NY, this will blow up everywhere.
please dont get me wrong though i do believe in protecting what is yours, being a watchman is one thing being overzealous is another, I believe this guy wanted to be a hero, OR just loves to be the center of attention, took his role to a whole new level. other ways to approach it, such as just follow the kid, I remember looking out my window and seeing a car get robbed, took them 15 minutes to get it, I was on the phone with the cops that whole time, did I ever get the urge to run out there, hell no. then again I am a girl, maybe its different for guys lol.
I just think that all of that could of been avoided that kid didnt need to die.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

You are wrong, in this case Zimmerman was in the wrong, the kid is dead, and you are not thinking worth a damn. Forget if the kid fought him, if you were in the same situation you would have to.

i would of done what zimmerman done knowing what we know now
if someone was beating me in the
face and did not know if this
guy had a gun in his shorts.
pure self defense zimmerman had
every right to stand his ground after being
attacked. Trayvon is the agressor
this is why they have not arrested him
if they could they would have

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>