It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 394
<< 391  392  393    395  396 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Originally posted by popsmayhem

All the things treyvon has done need to be brought up to kill his character.

But not George's?
Not his history of violent crime?
Not his history of racial statements on myspace?
Not his history of lying to the court?
Not his use of mood stabilizing drugs?

Why is his character so immune to the light of reality?

You really think that a kid that had smoked some pot sometime that week and bought some cough syrup is the more likely one to be violent?
I cannot get myself to be that insane no matter how hard I try.

Zimmerman was on all legal prescribes
medicines... So moot point

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

But not George's?

You really think that a kid that had smoked some pot sometime that week and bought some cough syrup is the more likely one to be violent?

YOU WHAT AUTUMNAL ? GEORGE ZIMMERMANN TOOK DRUGS?

Oh the fact they legal/illegal makes it ok then ....lol
edit on 4-6-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by Xcathdra

thc itself is gone within 2 or 3 hours .. see study above .....nothing there to compare to a "timeline"

No it does not however im not going to argue with you.

Quick reference for you -
Cannabis overview
Cannabis drug testing

Biological timeline

Main article: Effects of cannabis

Most cannabinoids are lipophilic (fat soluble) compounds that easily store in fat, thus yielding a long elimination half-life relative to other recreational drugs. The THC molecule, and related compounds, are usually detectable in drug tests from 3 days up to 10 days according to Redwood Laboratories; heavy users can produce positive tests for up to 3 months after ceasing cannabis use. The length of time varies greatly according to metabolism, quantity, and frequency of use.[3]

Urine testing

Marijuana use can be detected 3-4 days after exposure for infrequent users. For heavy users, its 10 days; Chronic users and/or users with high body fat: 30 days or more.[4][5] || up to 90 days[4] || 2–3 days in blood, up to 2 weeks in blood of heavy users[4]

Hair Testing

Cannabis use is detectable with hair tests and is generally included in the standard hair test. Hair tests generally take the most recent 1.5 inches of growth and use those for testing. That provides a detection period of approximately 90 days[4]. If an individual's hair is shorter than 1.5 inches, this detection period will be shorter.

Blood Testing

Cannabis is detectable in the blood for approximately 2-3 days after use, with heavy/frequent use detectable in the blood for approximately 2 weeks.

Urine contains predominantly THC-COOH, while hair, oral fluid and sweat contain primarily THC. Blood may contain both substances, with the relative amounts dependent on the recency and extent of usage.[9][10][11]

At the bottom are the links to the various sources.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

You are a funny guy. I assumed you would come back with those types of replies. I wish you could see how you look from our point of view. Anyway have fun take care player.

I just wanted to add, that there is really no reason for you acting the way you are. I know it makes you feel good to call people kids and tell us we don't know anything, but it makes you look so sad. I feel sorry for you to be honest. I honestly do wish you the best of luck. I hope you find something in your life that makes you happy so you don't have to talk to people like this on forums in order to make some joy in your life.

I will say a prayer for you.
edit on 6/4/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Zimmerman could obviously tell he was high on something
as per the 911 call..

Zimmerman was under the influence of tranquilizers and made a claim. He is a known liar and apparently so stupid that he cannot remember what street he lives on. How did he prove Trayvon was high over the phone and why did it not show up in the autopsy?

What i do mean though if he was doped up he would
not of been thinking as straight. Why it makes more sense
he ambushed zimmerman not knowing zimmerman had a gun.

Pot does not work that way. Jesus you kids are ignorant.

Had he confronted zimmerman, zimmerman would of pulled it
before treyvon had a chance to throw a punch or hit him.
It makes no sense that zimmerman would start a fist fight
with him.. Zimmerman had his gun and was ready to use it and did..
Zimmerman had no need to fist fight treyvon. Which leaves the only
other think that makes sense.. Treyvon ambushed him not knowing
zimmerman had a gun..

Zimmerman had no reason to be afraid to start a fight because he knew he could still whip out his gun and claim self defense if he started losing.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

reply to post by dragonridr

where is the proof and references for this , prisons and police do not use such a test as it is impossible to tell WHEN the act was commited

Still waiting to see
the tox report that has been
spouted on and on about..
I need to see it if your going to use it
as some arument.. Want to know what the
ng/ml is and blood plasma levels

well you brought up the tox report and how that proved tm was in a high stupor , how about you do some research for once and bring it here ?

"Want to know what the
ng/ml is and blood plasma levels"........of what substance ? opiates or thc?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

You are a funny guy. I assumed you would come back with those types of replies. I wish you could see how you look from our point of view. Anyway have fun take care player.

I just wanted to add, that there is really no reason for you acting the way you are. I know it makes you feel good to call people kids and tell us we don't know anything, but it makes you look so sad. I feel sorry for you to be honest. I honestly do wish you the best of luck. I hope you find something in your life that makes you happy so you don't have to talk to people like this on forums in order to make some joy in your life.

So instead of admitting you are wrong, you just take off?
Did you just want to trick people into thinking DXM was an opiate or did you actually believe it?
You know now you are wrong, right?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

THC IS NOT detectable after 4 hrs in blood tests ......METABOLITES are .. however one cannot tell the " HIGHNESS" of someone at a certain time from metabolites

""Inhalative administration: After inhalative administration, THC is quickly absorbed and the time course of plasma concentration is similar to the situation after intravenous administration. Bioavailability only reaches 10-30%, so that about five times the dose of intravenous administration is required to achieve the same effects. About 0.7 mg/kg, that is about 5 mg THC, are necessary to produce minimum psychotropic effects. An intoxication desired by cannabis consumers requires inhalation of at least 10-15 mg THC, which would lead to a maximum plasma concentration of 100 ng/ml after about 5 minutes. The concentration decreases rapidly, so that little THC will be detected after 2-3 hours. Chronic consumers need higher doses because of their development of tolerance to the active agent. This was shown in a study where 47 chronic Cannabis users tolerated inhaled THC doses of up to 180 mg without undesired side effects or nausea (Stefanis 1978)."

Table 3: Comparison of the effectiveness of THC application to man via relevant routes (Agurell et al. 1986, Frytak et al. 1984, Harvey 1991, Stefanis 1978)

Parameter Intravenous Inhalative Oral (lipophilic vehicle)
Bioavailability 100% 10-30 (-50) % 10-20%
Psychotropic threshold per kg body weight 0.02 mg/kg 0.06-0.1 mg/kg 0.2-0.3 mg/kg
Psychotropic threshold per person 1 mg 4-6 mg ca. 10-20 mg
Maximum plasma concentration at the psychotropic threshold 50 ng/ml (?) 50 ng/ml (?) ca. 5 ng/ml
Dose for a marked intoxication 2-4 mg 10-20 (-50) mg 30-40 (-90) mg

" The concentration decreases rapidly, so that little THC will be detected after 2-3 hours"

excuse me if i believe proffessors over wikipedia..no offence

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I am praying for you to be able to afford a computer with google on it. Bless you my son.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

But not George's?

How do you know that?
When was he drug tested?

How do you know he was not abusing his bennies?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The toxicology reports showed that he had not ingested any THC in about a weeks time at least.
Why are you lying here?
If you know where to get pot that gets you high for an entire week then you found magic.

Yes, I do know that he was not using that night. The toxicology reports clarified that for all of us. I have access to the same facts you do so why are you making so much # up?

Show me the tox report where it says trace amounts?
How much was in his system?

Do you even know what a trace amount is?
how many ng/ml NANO GRAMS PER Milliliter did he have ??
Where are the numbers??
Show me the proof of this

Where did I say "trace amounts?"
You have a whole closet full of straw men.
Dragonrder apparently has a copy at hand to show you that Trayvon was not high the night he was shot so that should be coming soon. It has been in this thread already. Have you read it? I know you posted something on those pages because it was one of the last 400.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

thc itself is gone within 2 or 3 hours .. see study above .....nothing there to compare to a "timeline"

Gone from what?

Not the urine, not the blood stream...
No the hair follicle... Maybe the effect yes
but out of system no

wrong you on about metabolites of thc not thc itself...different thing
"The concentration decreases rapidly, so that little THC will be detected after 2-3 hours."

(Stefanis 1978)."

Table 3: Comparison of the effectiveness of THC application to man via relevant routes (Agurell et al. 1986, Frytak et al. 1984, Harvey 1991, Stefanis 1978)

Parameter Intravenous Inhalative Oral (lipophilic vehicle)
Bioavailability 100% 10-30 (-50) % 10-20%
Psychotropic threshold per kg body weight 0.02 mg/kg 0.06-0.1 mg/kg 0.2-0.3 mg/kg
Psychotropic threshold per person 1 mg 4-6 mg ca. 10-20 mg
Maximum plasma concentration at the psychotropic threshold 50 ng/ml (?) 50 ng/ml (?) ca. 5 ng/ml
Dose for a marked intoxication 2-4 mg 10-20 (-50) mg 30-40 (-90) mg

The concentration decreases rapidly, so that little THC will be detected after 2-3 hours

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I am praying for you to be able to afford a computer with google on it. Bless you my son.

Google it for me, prove me wrong, and I will leave this thread altogether.
How is that for a deal?
Just show me anything that proves that DXM is an opiate and I will...hell I will leave ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

But not George's?

I could get morphine and mj on script , one is an opiate one isnt (lol)...is it still evil if its prescribed?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I already did this on page 390, as well as another person. Don't lie to me, there is nothing that I could say to you that would make you stop.

DXM is an Morphine analogue, it shares a similiar chemical structure to Morphine, although it does not bind to the MU receptors in the brain. These MU receptors are what causes opiates to be a good analgesic. So since DXM does not bind to these receptors it does not give us the same feeling that Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone, etc. do.

What this means is it is basically a cousin of the traditional opiates. It IS an opiate. I am not going to google this for you and paste a link when you could easily do the same thing. I am not stupid and I am not going to play games with people that treat others like garbage and call them names just because they disagree with a statement on the forum.

More prayers coming your way though son, don't fret.

**edit** Here is the important part from wiki. Feel free to back out of your promise to leave ATS though, that was a pretty rash decision to make and I don't blame you for changing your mind.

Dextromethorphan is the dextrorotatory enantiomer of levomethorphan, which is the methyl ether of levorphanol, both opioid analgesics. It is named according to IUPAC rules as (+)-3-methoxy-17-methyl-9α,13α,14α-morphinan.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I already did this on page 390, as well as another person. Don't lie to me, there is nothing that I could say to you that would make you stop.

No, you never did. You attempted to through some twisted logic to which I commented that you do not know what an opiate is.

DXM is an Morphine analogue, it shares a similiar chemical structure to Morphine, although it does not bind to the MU receptors in the brain. These MU receptors are what causes opiates to be a good analgesic. So since DXM does not bind to these receptors it does not give us the same feeling that Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone, etc. do.

Also the fact that it is not even remotely the same type of chemical helps them not make people feel the same way.

Are you #ing kidding me?

What this means is it is basically a cousin of the traditional opiates. It IS an opiate.

Um...no. Opiates are opiates. They do not have cousins.

I am not going to google this for you and paste a link when you could easily do the same thing. I am not stupid and I am not going to play games with people that treat others like garbage and call them names just because they disagree with a statement on the forum.

That is funny because i can google it for you real easy and show you how wrong you are.

More prayers coming your way though son, don't fret.

If you had one clue what you were talking about you would just answer and be done. Instead you dance and talk alot.

DXM is still not an opiate.

I have to ask one more time if you can tell me what an opiate actually is.

ETA: do not call me son. I am a female, probably older than you, and while you confess to not being an authority on this topic, I actually am.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

No it does not however im not going to argue with you.

Quick reference for you -
Cannabis overview
Cannabis drug testing

Biological timeline

Main article: Effects of cannabis

Most cannabinoids are lipophilic (fat soluble) compounds that easily store in fat, thus yielding a long elimination half-life relative to other recreational drugs. The THC molecule, and related compounds, are usually detectable in drug tests from 3 days up to 10 days according to Redwood Laboratories; heavy users can produce positive tests for up to 3 months after ceasing cannabis use. The length of time varies greatly according to metabolism, quantity, and frequency of use.[3]

Urine testing

Marijuana use can be detected 3-4 days after exposure for infrequent users. For heavy users, its 10 days; Chronic users and/or users with high body fat: 30 days or more.[4][5] || up to 90 days[4] || 2–3 days in blood, up to 2 weeks in blood of heavy users[4]

Hair Testing

Cannabis use is detectable with hair tests and is generally included in the standard hair test. Hair tests generally take the most recent 1.5 inches of growth and use those for testing. That provides a detection period of approximately 90 days[4]. If an individual's hair is shorter than 1.5 inches, this detection period will be shorter.

Blood Testing

Cannabis is detectable in the blood for approximately 2-3 days after use, with heavy/frequent use detectable in the blood for approximately 2 weeks.

Urine contains predominantly THC-COOH, while hair, oral fluid and sweat contain primarily THC. Blood may contain both substances, with the relative amounts dependent on the recency and extent of usage.[9][10][11]

At the bottom are the links to the various sources.

Look where it says related compounds ....these are the metabolites of thc and the other compounds , it is impossible to determine WHEN someone was stoned from metabolites , you can only tell that thc has been consumed in the last month or so . more if heavy less if not , but metabolites will still be in hair etc yes ,, but that metabolites of ...NOT thc itself.. which is the crux of the matter...

someone said we can tell trayvon was high and in fighting mood because of the drugs tests . I am saying and providing evidence from a serious study , and you are showing me wikipedia pages? .....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

But not George's?

I could get morphine and mj on script , one is an opiate one isnt (lol)...is it still evil if its prescribed?

And I can buy all the cough syrup I want legally so I am curious how Pops can respond to this.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Since I am sure you missed my edit, here is the important part for you on the wiki:

Dextromethorphan is the dextrorotatory enantiomer of levomethorphan, which is the methyl ether of levorphanol, both opioid analgesics. It is named according to IUPAC rules as (+)-3-methoxy-17-methyl-9α,13α,14α-morphinan

But like I said, nothing I could post in here would stop you from demeaning and talking ish about people, we both know that. Saying things like "opiates don't have cousins" is just stupid, you truly don't know what you are talking about old man.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

#

I bet autumnals really scared now ....how about you walk in others shoes as well . Or are you so convinnced of your way that all others should fall by the wayside?the only one talking condescendingly here that i can see is you, lost the arguement and resorting to petty name callin?, well im sure autumnal is good enought to turn the other cheek...

I think steve should google "is dxm an opioid" then they will find it isnt and is closer to ketamine ...you know horse tranqs..Try to use something other than wikipedia to support your arguement , like real scientific journals and papers ...

top topics

<< 391  392  393    395  396 >>

join