It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Instead of accusing why don't you address the points in the post you replied to. Would that be because you can't and you think accusing me of things will somehow makes those points go away? Nice try, but it won't work on me. I can stay on topic

the points you argue were covered in depth and beaten as a horse to death in the first 55 pages

My question stands, obviously others think its a valid question, so come on, show and tell. who are you really, trust me, we are not interrupting anything...

and this weekend I am sure we have limited coverage so come on, give it up

edit on 26-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
See, GZ will get to be tried in court. I can see your confusion though. Seeing how some people who post on this board actually think its Trayvon Martin on trial and not GZ. Its confusing, All the constitutional scholars on here forget that in America we don't try dead juveniles, or men, toddlers, or the elderly for that matter. I can see how you may get confused since you have only posted 4 replies in a 350+ page thread. And, Especially with all the GZ fans that repeatedly promote lies and false evidence it may be hard to distinguish what a GZ fan TELLS you is fact and what is actual fact. Ive noticed that most GZ fans don't understand that a fact isn't just something that they WANT to have happened. But Ive also learned that you can't explain that too them, because 5 post later they will repeat the same lie again as FACT.

Zimmerman will be tried by the law, I wonder why you think or say he won't be. Hmmm.

John told police what he saw that night,
and gave his written testimony the next day..

Not just one eye witness but three..

John saw zimmerman on the ground
screaming for help while treyvon was on top of him
beating his face in, and went to go call 911

edit on 26-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Here is a good youtube video I found of GZ fathers account put to pictures and a map of the crime scene.

For people who are looking for the truth its very interesting. The person has measured how long the top of the 'T' sidewalk is and how long it takes an average person walk, Based on GZ own words on dispatch and his fathers own account of what GZ told him AND what he witnessed the next day at the re-enactment this video is a very good representation of EXACTLY why either GZ story isn't true or GZ father has gone on national TV and purposely promoted his sons lies.

For GZ loyal exclusive fan club members...you should watch to, I'm sure you will give you some added internet energy to promote GZ lies even harder. I just love how the fan club members love to say that GZ dad is lying when he gives his account. But thats what you all do everytime we bring up things like what GZ dad said compared to the evidence.

If GZ daddy is telling the truth then GZ should have been 'attacked/ambushed' while he was still on the phone with 911. And we all know that did not happen. So what was GZ doing instead of walking back to his truck?

I think he was hunting.

edit on 27-5-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

No, the points I brought up were not covered in the first 55 pages.

If you don't have any answers or any thing to add to the conversation and you insist on just ignoring the evidence and the points I bring up and only want to accuse me of things, you can feel free to quit responding to my post.

Why don't you start by answering how TM beat GZ to a bloody pulp and he didn't have any of GZ blood or DNA on his hands, under his nails, or on the sleeves of his clothes. And remember, he beat GZ supposedly for over a minute on the sidewalk. How did he repeatedly hit that bloody nose and not have any of GZ blood on him?

I guess the EMS washed his hands before they packed up and left.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yeah, you might want to listen to Johns audio statements.

And how do you explain that John says to police that as soon as he says '911' he IMMEDIATELY goes in the house and calls 911. Can you explain why John's 911 call was the LAST to come in, and not only last it was a full 1 minute and 4 seconds after TM was murdered. What was John doing in all that time.

See, what you fail to do is listen to witness audio statements, read their statements, listen to their 911 calls with time stamps and then add all of those up. What you find is that John is the only one that doe NOT add up. You won't understand it, but its clear. If you only listen, I know for you you won't do that. It's to risky for the GZ fan to actually look at the evidence, it may mean they have to realize they are wrong.

Deny Ignorance.....ha, not on this thread. GZ fans are some of the most ignorant people that I have run across, to the point that you claim to support GZ yet by your own accounts you imply that you all think GZ father, brother, former lawyers, and Frank Taaffe, all of whom are on GZ side, you imply they are all liars. That is amusing to me. You don't even realize you do it, but the ludicrous and contradicting statements suggest just that.

Yes, Deny Ignorance. HA!!!!!!!!!!!11

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Why don't you start by answering how TM beat GZ to a bloody pulp and he didn't have any of GZ blood or DNA on his hands, under his nails, or on the sleeves of his clothes. And remember, he beat GZ supposedly for over a minute on the sidewalk. How did he repeatedly hit that bloody nose and not have any of GZ blood on him?

If you bothered to read all of the lab reports then you would know there was blood stains on clothing worn by both individuals. Blood stains, as well as DNA evidence located on Martin, has been verified as belonging to that of GZ.

New York Times - List of Documents released, including lab reports

Start with Lab Report located on page 104 and read from there. Please ensure you read ALL lab reports as they deal with specific pieces of the evidence (gun, clothing - outer, inner, holster, fingernails, scrapings etc etc etc). Is there any particular reason you are ignoring the report conclusions?

Also - Martins cell phone - Sealed as evidence and submitted to the crime lab to be processed. Once again you have no idea when it comes to the collection and processing of evidence, as I have repeatedly demonstrated to you.

The last of the reports is the fire department, who also has detailed information for both Zimmerman and Martin.

Please read, research and learn before making any more rediculously unsupported claims.

Here is the first lab report - March 26th, 2012 - Buccal swabs, processessing of gun, fingernails and clothing.

Autopsy Report - 1 gun shot to the chest, contact, no exit of bullet, fragmented, (heart)

edit on 27-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Wealth of information in that little post..

Hopefully, the zimmerman denialist,
with that information,
will quit denying zimmerman acted in self defense.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I have read the reports. You should try it.

Why did you only focus on the blood on TM clothes, excuse me, the lack of blood of GZ on TM clothes, why did you skip over the part of why didn't TM have any of GZ blood on his hands since he was beating him so badly?

Also, I didn't say TM didn't have any of GZ blood on him, I guess you read right over that part. I said it wasn't on the sleeves of his clothes, Which is where one would expect to find it if he beat GZ for a minute with his fist.

So you can start by reading my post and not putting words in my mouth. And then you can continue on to actually what is reported in the reports, which is what I stated, instead of thinking you are talking down to me by saying I don't know how they collect evidence. I never mentioned how they collected evidence, I was questioning the evidence they did find. Just another example of how you read what you want but not what was actually written. Similar to the DNA reports, you are reading what you want and not what is written.

I never mentioned TM cell phone, so why would you bring that up? You did it so you could some how try to talk down to me again. But again, you just proved you didn't read what I wrote.

I never implied that GZ blood wasn't on TM I said his DNA and blood were not found on the sleeve or TM hands or under his nails. The documents you linked prove that, so maybe when you are linking documents to try and prove someone wrong you should read them first.

Now, GZ had his blood all over his hands, but you know this since you listened to the EMS audio statements to police. You know that they cleaned the blood off of his hands so if GZ had his blood on him from being a bloody mess how is it that the person that supposedly caused those wounds with their fists doesn't have any of GZ blood on his hands or under his nails? Did EMS wash his hands? If they did they didn't do a good job because TM's own blood was found in his fingernail scrapings. So how did TM not get any of GZ blood on his hands, but have his own blood on his hands.....and GZ's hands are covered with his OWN blood. How does that happen if TM gave GZ the beat down of his life to the point he had to shoot to kill?

I can't wait for the answer. I know it will be filled with wonderful police protocol that I just don't understand and laced with some 'I didn't read the reports correctly', it will probably have some wonderfully colorful fantasies in it about how TM was faster than lighting and GZ blood flew off his fist between each blow.....or how TM was beating him with some unknown weapon and how he stood up and threw the weapon as hard as he could and it is orbiting earth now....and then he looked GZ in the eye and said 'Man, you got me, I deserved it, you was just standing your ground.'

Its gonna be some good fiction I am sure....Im giddy with anticipation.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Maybe you will actually read them instead of blindly following someone who linked documents that PROVE exactly what I said and PROVE the 'police officer' doesn't know what he is talking about OR he is intentionally lying or misleading.

But I know you guys are all buddy's and you have to agree with everything he says, even when what he says is completely wrong. But it makes sense, everything of what you say is wrong. Birds of feather.

Its good your loyal to the internet police. Maybe you can be promoted to neighborhood watch captain like your hero George. X, you gonna give him the position?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Maybe you will actually read them instead of blindly following someone who linked documents that PROVE exactly what I said and PROVE the 'police officer' doesn't know what he is talking about OR he is intentionally lying or misleading.

But I know you guys are all buddy's and you have to agree with everything he says, even when what he says is completely wrong. But it makes sense, everything of what you say is wrong. Birds of feather.

Its good your loyal to the internet police. Maybe you can be promoted to neighborhood watch captain like your hero George. X, you gonna give him the position?

If the treyvon sympathizers had their way,
only the first reports of this story would of been
heard. Now that we know treyvon was actually bigger,
then zimmerman, that zimmerman was actually almost
beaten to death, there are gashes on zimmermans head,
when at first, the treyvon sympathisers said it was treyvons
voice on the tape screaming for help. when in fact we know
now it was zimmerman screaming. Anyone with two ears
and a brain can tell who's voice it is.. Please the mud washed masses
of zimmerman denialist outnumber by far, the people standing their
ground on this subject. If they could get away with it, which they can't
in this thread due to good people with the real facts of this case, the evidence,
and common sense..
edit on 27-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hopefully, the zimmerman denialist,
with that information,
will quit denying zimmerman acted in self defense.

Wishful thinking!

The whole thing is trumped up. The cops had no intention of arresting Zimmerman until they allowed all the pressure from the race baiters to influence their decision. If these people were rational and wanted to consider the evidence there would have been no outrage and no arrest to begin with. The only reason this is an issue is because Sharpton and others needed a new cause to champion in order to remain in the spotlight.

This is a clear cut case of self defense based on the evidence and witnesses. It's only being called 'murder' because of the outside pressure.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by rebellender

No, the points I brought up were not covered in the first 55 pages.

If you don't have any answers or any thing to add to the conversation and you insist on just ignoring the evidence and the points I bring up and only want to accuse me of things, you can feel free to quit responding to my post.

there was no evidence, there is still no evidence other than to support self defense ....

hence the question which main profile poster are you and how many sock puppet accounts do you really have.
edit on 27-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Why do you keep coming up with irrelevant arguments trying to side track the discussion? Now why on earth would Treyvon have Georges blood on him? Punching someone in the face and breaking there nose usually wont get blood on you unless they spit at you. Its not like you break someones nose and blood gushes out everywhere.No wonder you have a problem with this in your head i dont think youve been in a fight in your life. As for your video you posted hes trying to argue how long things should take based off third hand description from dad who wasnt there.This means dads going to abbreviate what happened its human nature details are allways lost you probably played this game in school it never ends up the same story by the end does it?.This is why second hand testimony isnt admissible in court.

So if tearing apart his father testimony which isnt admissible in court and everyone knows will have errors proves your point then thank god your not a prosecutor or most people would end up in jail.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Seems 95% of all threads on this site turn into a big fight, bickering back and forth, putting each other down. Its really disgusting how everyone acts. In my opinion actions like this really hurts this site. This site is used for information not a place to come and vent and put down everyone else. Unreal, if half of you met in real life you would prolly beat each other to death.

Do you all really love to fight like this? Its insane how almost NOONE can get along. State the facts or your opinions, why fight about it. This thread is over 300 pages long, and most of it is pure FIGHTING back and forth.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by apoc36
Seems 95% of all threads on this site turn into a big fight, bickering back and forth, putting each other down. Its really disgusting how everyone acts. In my opinion actions like this really hurts this site. This site is used for information not a place to come and vent and put down everyone else. Unreal, if half of you met in real life you would prolly beat each other to death.

Do you all really love to fight like this? Its insane how almost NOONE can get along. State the facts or your opinions, why fight about it. This thread is over 300 pages long, and most of it is pure FIGHTING back and forth.

so the Topic is Zimmerman is innocent until proved guilty,

care to comment on topic???

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Have someone punch you in the nose, then lay on your back. Notice where most of the blood goes as you choke on it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by solarjetman

Oh, I get it now. 

What you're doing is the equivalent of getting someone off on a technicality. You want to sway the opinion away from the facts by focusing on a trivial aspect of my argument. 

So I will retract my "stoned" remark. Does that change the FACT that the injuries clearly support the witness accounts as well as the defendant's claim? Of course not. 

Now that we're past that, what's wrong with my argument? 
edit on 24-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Sorry about the delayed response-- I was out of town.

I'll say it again man-- this has nothing to do with Zimmerman's innocence or guilt. I totally respect your opinion that Zimmerman was innocent, because you're right, given the facts we have it is entirely a possibility. So, pointing this out has absolutely nothing to do with your argument/opinion as a whole, and you could even be right.

However, it has everything to do with this notion that Zimmerman is currently in the fight for his life against the relentless MSM "witch hunt" and public court of law. There was a time that happened for sure, but these days it's completely inverted-- all of those "witch hunt" networks we love to hate are favoring Zimmerman now, even to the degree of twisting and reporting trivial things against Martin. To imply a narrative that Trayvon was stoned out of his mind is the equal and opposite media bias of showing the 13 year old Trayvon picture--doesn't prove or refute anything, but certainly sets the stage up for a narrative that may or may not be true.

So again, I'm not arguing against your opinion as a whole. My only urge to you and everyone else is to take heed with whatever MSM narratives you are buying into, no matter who it supports. The reality is we have only seen 50% of the evidence, and we know for an absolute FACT that the MSM has no problem manipulating and twisting things to fit a narrative. Believe what you will about the case, just remember it's not me vs. you but US vs. THEM.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

Sorry about the delayed response-- I was out of town.

No worries….we’re still kickin’.

I'll say it again man-- this has nothing to do with Zimmerman's innocence or guilt. I totally respect your opinion that Zimmerman was innocent, because you're right, given the facts we have it is entirely a possibility. So, pointing this out has absolutely nothing to do with your argument/opinion as a whole, and you could even be right.

OK..

However, it has everything to do with this notion that Zimmerman is currently in the fight for his life against the relentless MSM "witch hunt" and public court of law. There was a time that happened for sure, but these days it's completely inverted-- all of those "witch hunt" networks we love to hate are favoring Zimmerman now, even to the degree of twisting and reporting trivial things against Martin.

Because initially all we heard was AL and the gang!!

It’s no surprise that the evidence has swayed the popular opinion.

To imply a narrative that Trayvon was stoned out of his mind is the equal and opposite media bias of showing the 13 year old Trayvon picture--doesn't prove or refute anything, but certainly sets the stage up for a narrative that may or may not be true.

I redacted and revised my statement several posts ago.

So again, I'm not arguing against your opinion as a whole. My only urge to you and everyone else is to take heed with whatever MSM narratives you are buying into, no matter who it supports.

Meh..

The reality is we have only seen 50% of the evidence, and we know for an absolute FACT that the MSM has no problem manipulating and twisting things to fit a narrative. Believe what you will about the case, just remember it's not me vs. you but US vs. THEM.

I hear you. Bro!

I think we’ve seen almost all the evidence we’re going to see. This case has been tried in the court of public opinion and, as you’ve pointed out, the media has been successful in digging up the evidence (though you claim it’s being spun..and it has by both sides....so I get your point).

OK, so we’ll call our debate finished and once again wait until the story unfolds in court (unless of course you want to discuss something I’ve said in this post).

edit on 27-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by apoc36

That's why I left commenting in this thread.
I try to be completely fair, I have looked from both sides of the argument. In the end instead of working together to piece together the events of the night a few people stuck on emotion come in and ruin the progression. The majority of us that support Zimmerman have come to do so by the evidence. A combo of evidence, and common sense meshes and creates probability which is all we have until the trial, but probability supports the self defense justificiation.

Instead of applauded for scouring over news and reports we get called racists and idiots.

Eventually you cross the line and lash out back, and it takes some time to go back across the line to sanity again.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Don't forget the trumped up
fake voice analysist that
was done by experts that they
were using just a few weeks ago.
Said is was not zimmermans voice
then we find out the dad clearly comes out
and says it is not treyvons voice. The fbi said
the audio was inconclusive and there was no
possible way of forenscically finding out 100%