It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

If you call the person you attacked first a son of a bitch.

well SFC, in this case nobody really knows Who, said What First......
It really is beyond me how hard a concept this is to grasp in this thread...

while we are at it, what do you call a woman who was born the son of a SFC?
edit on 19-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Nope!

Go get your own!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If the parents are not married
the kid is a bastard according
to most customs.
Some bastard attacks me
slams my head in the ground
gets on top of me, the dirty bastard
will be shot. Self defense is not murder
or manslaughter. No evidence supports
anything otherwise.. No need to get upset
this is an adult discussion.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

The girl said she could then hear somebody “bump” Trayvon before hearing Trayvon say: “Get off, get off.” Then the phone went dead.

They might not be biased, but Trayvon's GF might be.

She 'heard someone bump him', over the phone?
No chance that she heard Trayvon sucker punch George, hmmmm? Since she saw nothing.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Evident and true.

I digress.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
reply to post by rebellender

Lol. Your a naughty girl now arent you!!!!

Keep talking like that!!!! It really turns me on!!!

I love it when candy azz nobodies get brave!!!!

Mmmmmmmmm really get the blood moving i tell you!

Now Go kill yourself, so i can have my way with your soul..... Mmmmmmm
edit on 19-5-2012 by PLASIFISK because: Lol

thats who I thought you were,,,,never should have said the SFC that gave you away of course you knew it would,,,,how have you been? Your secret is safe with me ....oh shoot, this isnt u2u

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I been ok, just working hard and paying bills! Lol ehhh same ole same ole. Thanks for asking. And yourself?

Just trying to see where most people stand on this Tray/Zim issue.

And are their denfenses for either one based of solid evidence or are emotionaly driven.

There are some individuals on here who raise valid points on both sides.

Then there are the few whom are really biased and are moreso trying to hide their racial agenda than argue the facts.

Both sides have posted lies though.

Im just gonna await the results of all this.

My question is regardless how this turns out, will the ones who voiced heavily against the others except that maybe they should readjust mental beliefs of right and wrong orrrrrrr continue the downward spiral?

Ehhhhh just random thoughts.

So how you been? Hows the fam?!?!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Lol. Your a naughty girl now arent you!!!!

Keep talking like that!!!! It really turns me on!!!

I love it when candy azz nobodies get brave!!!!

Mmmmmmmmm really get the blood moving i tell you!

Now Go kill yourself, so i can have my way with your soul..... Mmmmmmm
edit on 19-5-2012 by PLASIFISK because: Lol

WTF AM I READING???!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Be that as it may, if it was proven that Zim made physical contact with Tray first, the Zim supports would say " Tray should not have made Zim feel his life was threatend" therefore again Tray deserved to die.

Lose, lose situation.

I

the same way the angry mob does about trayvon now?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

Yes the point is you can't show it. There is no evidence that zimmerman ever caught up with martin after he lost track of him. When martin got away while zimmerman was on the phone he had ample time to get home. For one reason or another he sidnt. I believed he hid and then jumped zimmerman as he passed by looking for martin, but now evidence is suggesting martin doubled back on gz. I have posted many sources and evidence to support this. I am being completely unbiased. I am supporting gz now (I started this thread supporting tm) because evidence suggest he was justified. So show your evidence I would love to see evidence tha it was gz that caught up with trayvon and not the other way around because nothing out there so far indicates that. Show that evidence because I don't think a shred exists.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

It is irrelevant as we have explained a million times because zimmerman did nothing illegal (he isn't charged with anything regarding following). The crime was trayvon attacking him as evidence shows. Trayvon started the fight beating zimmerman. Zimmerman defended his life. Trust me gz will walk and I will be proven right.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I don't have to visit an "unbiased" link. I have heard the 911 call myself. It doesn't get any less biased than that. Have you even listened to it. The 911 dispatcher does not tell him not to folllow. He does not advise him against it in any way shape or form. The discussion on this is over. It's been over for 300 pages. The dispatcher says "we don't need you to do that" that is ALL.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

That is a lie. That was NEVER proven. Show one source.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

That is a lie. That was NEVER proven. Show one source.

What was a lie? What are you refering to that i said?

Respectfully asking, because i cant see what post of mine you are talking about sir.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
look directly from an unbiased link...

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

You selectively failed to acknowledge 90% of the content at your posted source which refutes your argument....

Records released last week show little evidence that George Zimmerman acted with malice when he shot Trayvon Martin. That could pose a problem for prosecutors...

....The stack of evidence released Thursday in the second-degree murder case against George Zimmerman is notable, legal experts say, for what’s not in it: firm evidence that Zimmerman acted with malice when he shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

....analysts say the evidence released so far contains little information to support the prosecutor’s contention that Zimmerman acted with a “depraved mind” when he shot Trayvon — a standard the prosecution must meet if the murder charge is to stand.

The new evidence also includes photos of injuries to Zimmerman that could bolster his self-defense claims, and statements from witnesses that appear to contradict some key conclusions made by investigators in an affidavit supporting Zimmerman’s arrest.

The new information “tends to support what Zimmerman is saying, that he was being assaulted,” said former Miami-Dade prosecutor David Waksman

“This case was never a second-degree murder case,” said longtime Miami defense lawyer Jeffrey Weiner. “If anything, it was an overreaction in a self-defense situation.”

The evidence of injuries could be pivotal if Zimmerman seeks to have the charges dismissed under Florida’s controversial “Stand Your Ground” law. Under the law, a person may not be prosecuted for using deadly force if the person “reasonably believes” they are in life-threatening danger.

A judge must review a Stand Your Ground defense before trial, and the case must be dismissed if the evidence shows it is more likely than not that the person was acting in self-defense — a lower standard of evidence than the one prosecutors must meet to get a conviction. Even if Zimmerman’s conduct sparked the confrontation, he could still be protected under Stand Your Ground if he did not strike the first blow, experts say.

“Whether he started it or Trayvon started it, we don’t know,” Weiner said. “There’s a real chance the case will be tossed out.”

Even if the case is not dismissed, at trial Zimmerman can invoke Stand Your Ground along with a traditional self-defense claim.

Other evidence released Thursday appeared to cast doubt on assertions in the arrest affidavit prepared by investigators and prosecutors.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

"The FBI doesn’t charge people with crimes; they investigate crimes on behalf of the Department of Justice (as well as conduct intelligence operations, but that’s not germane to this issue anyway)," he wrote on Tuesday.

"The US Attorney for the region would have to charge Zimmerman with a hate crime, and that would likely be Robert O’Neill, US Attorney for the Middle District of Florida," he added.

Nevertheless, Bill Sheaffer, a legal analyst for WFTV, said federal prosecutors "would have to prove the hate crime to charge Zimmerman," the station reported.

george zimmerman could face federal hate crime charges, death penalty

You should consider learning to read all of your source material, not just the parts you want to hear. The entire quote without out your clumsy attempt at editorial liberty reads...

Hot Air's Ed Morrissey took WFTV to task for its headline: 'FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime.'

"The FBI doesn’t charge people with crimes; they investigate crimes on behalf of the Department of Justice (as well as conduct intelligence operations, but that’s not germane to this issue anyway)," he wrote on Tuesday.

"The US Attorney for the region would have to charge Zimmerman with a hate crime, and that would likely be Robert O’Neill, US Attorney for the Middle District of Florida," he added.

The fact that the FBI is conducting an investigation into possible hate-crime charges isn’t news. The Department of Justice announced weeks ago that they would investigate the case for a potential hate crime; the FBI is the appropriate agency for the investigation.

Their presence doesn’t indicate that charges will be filed or are likely to be filed. It just means that they’re conducting an investigation and will report any evidence to the US Attorney.

Morrissey notes that "as a neighborhood watch volunteer, it’s going to be difficult to argue that Zimmerman deliberately and maliciously 'stalked' Martin while calling the police about him."

"Second," Morrissey added, "as the legal analyst notes, hate crimes are based on states of mind — and Zimmerman’s own heritage and history would make it extremely difficult to argue that the defendant acted out of a hateful malice based on Martin’s ethnicity."

WFTV added that "a photograph recently surfaced which is said to show Zimmerman's mother in the arms of her grandfather, who is black."

When presented in the intended context, the complete quote disputes the veracity of your preceding disingenuous contribution

not looking good for your boy at all. i never wished this upon him. i would have been happy with a manslaughter charge. jeez looks like the FBI must have some solid evidence.

FBI preparing to charge George Zimmerman witha Fedral Hate Crime

If I can offer some friendly advice, you would do well to focus on your basic reading comprehension before trying to tackle arguing criminal law.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

well, well, well, someone actually read the link, i told you it was an unbiased link didnt i? i was pointing out that even an unbiased link said the 911 dispatcher "advised" zimmerman not to follow trayvon, the police were already on their way. what exactly was going through zimmermans mind that he decided to continue to follow and chase trayvon? that is what the prosecutors will use to show zimmerman was not in a normal state of mind when he killed tray. its part of the evidence they will use to try him on 2nd degree murder charges.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Eye witness saw zimmerman screaming
for help. That will hold a lot of weight in court.
Now if treyvon went running and was so scared of zimmerman
why did treyvon not run home which was pretty close
to where this all went down.. Zimmerman could of never caught
up with treyvon unless treyvon wanted him too and ambushed him.
Treyvon went running, which is why
zimmerman got out of his SUV to
see what street he went down..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Well Pops, I remember many in this thread,said Zimmerman didn't have a scratch on him.
Where did ALL those people go?

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join