It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

what??? thats not considered advising? i beg to differ. also the NW handbook does not advise not to follow? witnesses and evidence is leading to the fact that zimmerman not only followed but chased trayvon.

you know where else you can get followed and chased for not being in your own neighborhood? in a gang area. zimmerman was no better than a gangbanging thug, hey where u from holmes? whatchu be about?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

For all Trayvon knew Zimmerman was a gang banging thug since he never ID'd himself to the kid.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

Oh.. that's absurd. It wasn't stalking.
I think until this case it's always been referred to as suspicion/curiosity.

He was observing the guy because his neighborhood had been having lots of criminal activity, big deal. He was looking out for his home and family, as well as the other families including Trayvon Martin's father's home.

He got jumped and it wasn't because he confronted Martin either. He is not gonna have a gun, but start a fistfight. Martin undoubtedly attacked him. Anyone that is questioning this at this point in time is in denial.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You can try to justify the attack all you want. Tray attacked george, and paid for it with his life. You cannot assault a person for following you.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So you not taking that bet to go follow someone and see how it ends? Absurd is think thats going to go ok anywhere. Zimmerman knew the situation he was pushing. Also you have no idea Zimmerman didnt grab Martin by the arm and attempt to detain him till the police arrived. That would get him hit for sure as it would anyone. As far as we know Zimmerman never said who he was, what he wanted. Nothing.. He could easly have grabbed Martin by the arm and said come on.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So.. what if he was? Would that give Trayvon the right to attack him?

Despite what you guys would like to believe this kid is the one that ran down Zimmerman, or completely blindsided him. Zimmerman didn't approach him, and he didn't start a fight with him.
If I was afraid of a latino gang banger I sure wouldn't attack them I would run all the way home. Trayvon was going to get payback because the guy was watching him. Maybe he did feel threatened but in the end Trayvon was in the wrong.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

you guys keep hiding behind the word following, evidence and witnesses are saying zimmerman CHASED trayvon. big difference.

gogovicmorrow he was looking out for his neighborhood? by chasing someone he never saw commit a crime, justify that.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Following only points out that Zimmerman was the agressor in the situation and Trayvon going home. Had Zimmerman listened to 911, this would not have happened. There was no need to follow him, the police already on the way. Add in Zimmerman having an agressive past and agressive issues with race. I am amazed you people are pretending others are not free to walk around.. Wow, and they talk about the cops being bad.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

No.. it is not considered adivising. Beg to differ all you want you will remain wrong.

We don't NEED you to do that.

It would be different if he said "We don't want/think you should do that" THAT is advising. The 9/11 operator might as well have said "you don't have to do that for us if you don't want to."

Why do I continue to talk and correct you? I have no idea. The best part is that he likely didn't continue searching for him until he found Martin. It looks like he looked around a minute and Martin got Zimmerman when he turned his back to return to his truck.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Completely wrong. You guys just repeat the same falsehoods over and over.
The didn't tell him not to. Following someone is not an aggressive act. There is not anything to definitively indicate Zimmerman had race issues in the past. For all we know Martin could have attacked Zimmerman because of his race rather than because he was watching him.

Trayvon "Do you have a problem"
George "No"
Trayvon "Well you do now"

You don't think Trayvon could have exchanged enough words between GZ to determine whether he was a threat or not before attacking him? See? You are delusional just like the rest. Of course he could have say "Why are you following me, I live here" and GZ would have probably dropped his guard and talked to him for a minute. Instead Trayvon went thug on him and started beating him. Come on guys.. this is ridiculous that you haven't figured this out after almost 400 pages.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Had tray not attacked zimmerman, it never would have happened. That was a mistake, had he not been killed, he would be in jail for assault and battery, or maybe even manslaughter if he killed him. He was obviously out of control.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

We are waiting to see what witnesses are saying Zimmerman chased Trayvon.
I want to see these sources. It's odd that no one said that for the first month and a half. Is it just that one woman that has been biased against Zimmerman from the start?

Zimmerman couldn't have run down Martin. Sorry didn't happen.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
According to the affidavit, Martin tried to "run home" but Zimmerman followed him, disregarding the police dispatcher's instructions not to pursue Martin. The affidavit states that Zimmerman then "confronted Martin and a struggle ensued."

The affidavit refers to a "witness," likely Martin's girlfriend, who was on the phone with Martin during the pursuit, and said he was "scared because he was being followed" by a strange man and "didn't know why."

articles.businessinsider.com...

"There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter," said one police report in hundreds of pages of evidence released Thursday.

The girl said Trayvon started running, "and then he said he lost him [Zimmerman]," she said, adding that the teen's "voice kind of changed … I could tell he was scared. And in a couple minutes, he said a man's following him again."

articles.orlandosentinel.com... ments

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You really think that Martin stood still until Zimmerman could take him by the arm and try to hold him there?
I don't know if that is crazier than thinking Zimmerman ran down a highschool football player with a headstart.

So you think Zimmerman approached what he thought was a criminal and tried to hold them by the arm until police arrived. You really really are delusional.

Trayvon came back to beat up Zimmerman. There was no Zimmerman catching Trayvon.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

We already know Zimmerman approached Martin...Denial much? You seem to go against what almost every witness has to say and you back that up with nothing but youre own words.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Oh ok.. NOW I UNDERSTAND!
You are still going by biased garbage that is from the initial reports.

Have you actually listened to the tapes that were posted in the first few pages. He is never instructed not to follow. The exact line (for the 500th time) is "we don't need you to do that" and it came from a 9-11 operator not a cop.

The "witness" is Martin's girlfriend who didn't tell her story until a month after this blew up when they decided to make a story out of it and she wouldn't do any interviews they had their lawyer ask her the questions and record it rather than letting her talk because guess what? It's bull#.

Zimmerman DID NOT chase down a 17 year old football player that had like a 60 second head start. Please get that through your heads. Trayvon could have been home 10 times before Zimmerman caught up. Instead he circled around and attacked Zimmerman. All evidence points to that and I will be money that Zimmerman walks.

I am done here. Get a clue. Read a real source.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No.. there is absolutely no truth to that.
And I would love for you to show where there is.
edit on 19-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I know very well what was said to Zimmerman, you are in a blind defense. He knew better then to follow him, also there are other witness in the neighborhood who say the altercation started in one area and ended up 5 houses down when Martin attempted to run away.

Really it doesnt matter what any of us say, you have youre mind made up either way for whatever reason and no ammount of evidence will change that. You can tell that by all the excuses you make, every action Zimmerman made wrong in that type of situation. The only thing right he did was call 911.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

There is more proof that Zimmerman followed Martin then there is that Martin followed Zimmerman.. You chose to belive that Martin followed Zimmerman anyway. So is there really a point in me showing more?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
PRO boxers have died trained
ones in the ring by getting hit..
How was zimmerman to scale and know
the lethal killing force of a mans hands
when that man is on top of you slamming
your head in the ground in a violent
fasion? I gurantee a fist fight between normal man
against a trained muscled man like treyvon could easily result
in death by punch and slamming heads in the ground.
Zimmerman did what he had to do so he did not die.

new topics

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join