It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

In my opinion it does not. That just supports that they fought each other. Tray was punching Zim in the face, that much i agree on. Sucker punched, and ambushed. I have yet to see eyewitness proof of that. Or any proof of who contacted who first.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

...did you come to a thread with over 300 pages and reply to me because I was the first person that went against the OP and Zimmerman? That was like a month ago and I only supported Martin when the only available "evidence" supported him aswell. I was only on that side of the argument for a few days.

When a thread is this long I suggest reading through more or skipping to the end and seeing where everyone is at before commenting on something from the first page. No harm done though. I have probably done that same thing when I started posting on ATS.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

No proof, but plenty of evidence and that is what wins and loses cases. There is no proof that Trayvon started it, but evidence would suggest it is most likely. There is no proof that Zimmerman started it and no evidence to suggest that either so it would be impossible to convict him.

We aren't trying to convict Martin V.S. Zimmerman, we are simply giving Zimmerman the voice he deserved from the start and exonerating him.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Guys.. Zimmerman will walk. I don't think there was ever a doubt considering the judge let a guy facing 2nd degree murder out of jail to wait trial and likely because he doesn't want the state to have to pay Zimmerman more money for the time he was in jail.

Source

It may not even go to trial.. which will be regrettable because then I won't have a chance to see Zimmerman's lawyer explain to all these people who choose to remain ignorant of the evidence why the shooting was way justified and he is innocent.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ok. You all have proved Zim was justified in killing Tray.

I pray to god it turns out that way.......

Nothing follows.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Anyone with half a braincell knows that Zimmerman would walk. Anyone that thinks otherwise is in for a much deserved surprise and dose of reality. This will turn out that the teen attacked Zimmerman, doesn't matter if Zimmerman was dumb for being out there, he wasn't outside the law.
www.youtube.com...

www.wagist.com...

edit on 18-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Your right, Zim should be exonerated.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The funny thing about this case is that there are more supporters for Zimmerman than for Trayvon, BUT they cant talk about it because they will be classified as racists.

Zimmerman raised more money for his defense than Trayvons family did on their "fund raisers" mod meetings.

THIS IS A VERY TOUCHY CASE They are confusing Racism with Profiling. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

You reading this profile people everyday even your OWN race, its part of you. But since this case have turn into a Circus with changing profiling to racism, everybody prefers to stay away except black people who can talk to the media, some of them say cracker to Zimmerman etc and nobody says nothing.

I love watching House of Payne, but I just realized there show is very racist towards white people, they only have ONE White actor and his role is to be a FAT DUMB firefighter, every time I see him, they make fun of them one way or another.

They want to make this Trayvon case as important as the Martin Luther King, Jr. case

edit on 18-5-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Dudes..... Gabriel just posted the start of the end of the world im chicago come may 20th! Lmfao

Hahaha

I needed a good laugh!!!!

I hope Zim is free by then as he should be!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Can't you just accept the fact that this little punk got what he deserved, Zimmerman saved the tax payers thousands of dollars in cut short this pillar of society's criminal life and possibly the pain of future innocent victims. Had this young man had 1 bit of respect he coulkd have avoided this whole situation. Zimmerman is no hero, but he is not a villain either.

I couldn't say it better, by the age of 18 and out of school, he would be more into drugs than now and possible killed too by other thugs. To bad Zimmerman decided to expedite that and get mix in the circus.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

I think the rest of these people who look like, act like, or talk like him should be hunted down and Zim'd!

Make the world a better place if these punks didnt exist!!!! IMHO!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

House of Payne. Only saw the show a few times myself. It didnt have that archie bunker feel to it though. I know this is off subject, but what is racist about it?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

and i hope all wannabe superhero cops that think they are above the law are brought to justice just like zimmerman will be. didnt you see the evidence? zimmerman was chasing trayvon, trayvon had every right in the world to turn around and defend himself, no ambush, no sucker punch. a lady came forward and called zim out on his racism, and said he was a loose cannon.

tray was 5' 11" 158 lbs? i thought u guys said big old tough guy tray was
6 3 180 ???????????????????????????? so tough guy zimmerman, the same guy that had the cojones to assault a LEO and beat on women couldnt push tray off of him? the police themselves admit the tragedy would never have happened if "deputy doofus" zimmerman would have waited in his car for police to arrive. zimmerman proved his vigilante tactics chasing a guy who he never witnessed committing any crime. then he didnt announce himself as a concerned citizen, neighborhood watch or anything!! if someone is chasing me, following me and does not announce themselves as a concerned citizen or what their problem is, ur darn tootin i am going to assume the worst, i would have turned around and fought for my life as well!!
STAND YOUR GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

and i hope all wannabe superhero cops that think they are above the law are brought to justice just like zimmerman will be. didnt you see the evidence? zimmerman was chasing trayvon, trayvon had every right in the world to turn around and defend himself, no ambush, no sucker punch. a lady came forward and called zim out on his racism, and said he was a loose cannon.

tray was 5' 11" 158 lbs? i thought u guys said big old tough guy tray was
6 3 180 ???????????????????????????? so tough guy zimmerman, the same guy that had the cojones to assault a LEO and beat on women couldnt push tray off of him? the police themselves admit the tragedy would never have happened if "deputy doofus" zimmerman would have waited in his car for police to arrive. zimmerman proved his vigilante tactics chasing a guy who he never witnessed committing any crime. then he didnt announce himself as a concerned citizen, neighborhood watch or anything!! if someone is chasing me, following me and does not announce themselves as a concerned citizen or what their problem is, ur darn tootin i am going to assume the worst, i would have turned around and fought for my life as well!!
STAND YOUR GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is they are going for second degree murder charges,
If it happen like you believe then charge him with something
sensible. Second degree murder, how the hell do they *think*
there going to PROVE that. When it comes down to it, it comes
down to proof.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Well if tray would not have been suspended from school he wouldnt have been there to be killed.

If tray would have walked in front of the buildings instead of behind/between the buildings he wouldnt have been killed.

If tray would not have ambushed Zim he would not have been killed.

If tray would have just kept his hands to himself and not acted like a barbarian he would not have been killed.

Sooooo many things tray did wrong! He thought he was a thug and got what he deserved! Talk the talk, walk the walk. He was caught slipping and paid for it with his life. Smh

Wanna be thug he was! Breakin in houses and robbing people in the area.

He probably just finished drinking a 40oz og ole english and smoking weed ( which they have proof of). High on drugs and liquid courage.

Oh well..... Good job to Zim. One less punk on the streets to worry about.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

pops u know i have been following this thread and contributing on the regular. you also know it has always been my stance that zim deserves a manslaughter charge. i have never called for his head. it has always been my opinion that zim did not commit the murder in cold blood, but that his irresponsible actions led to the death of trayvon, hence manslaughter. i feel this case will deter other over zealous "concerned citizens" from attempting to take the law into their own hands when no crime was ever witnessed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by popsmayhem

pops u know i have been following this thread and contributing on the regular. you also know it has always been my stance that zim deserves a manslaughter charge. i have never called for his head. it has always been my opinion that zim did not commit the murder in cold blood, but that his irresponsible actions led to the death of trayvon, hence manslaughter. i feel this case will deter other over zealous "concerned citizens" from attempting to take the law into their own hands when no crime was ever witnessed.

Also deter overzealous prosecuters
who step out of the boundry of law
to make it something it is not.
They should of learned that by now.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Well if tray would not have been suspended from school he wouldnt have been there to be killed.

If tray would have walked in front of the buildings instead of behind/between the buildings he wouldnt have been killed.

If tray would not have ambushed Zim he would not have been killed.

If tray would have just kept his hands to himself and not acted like a barbarian he would not have been killed.

Sooooo many things tray did wrong! He thought he was a thug and got what he deserved! Talk the talk, walk the walk. He was caught slipping and paid for it with his life. Smh

Wanna be thug he was! Breakin in houses and robbing people in the area.

He probably just finished drinking a 40oz og ole english and smoking weed ( which they have proof of). High on drugs and liquid courage.

Oh well..... Good job to Zim. One less punk on the streets to worry about.

are you being sarcastic? they said the levels of weed in his system, he hadnt smoked in 6 days. plus since when are pot smokers violent killers? how do you ambush someone when you are being chased? its called self defense.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You are right.. I publicly defended Zimmerman on a "friend's" facebook wall and so many people were jumping down my throat calling me a racist [which I am no where near being racist of course]. That was shortly after it blew up. They were posting about attending a candle light vigil and calling Zimmerman a racist etc etc and I called them out. They sure have stopped talking about it, but whenever he is exonerated I will make sure to post something for them.

Some of my more thoughtful friends that were against GZ have come out and decided that yeah he was being stupid, but he was justified in the shooting.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You could at least have acknowledged to the guy that I had long accepted that Zimmerman was innocent and had changed my opinion about 350 pages ago.

I think another poster set him straight though which I appreciated.

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join