It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by fbluth

You ever lived in harlem? I have. Never the victim of a crime...never seen a crime committed...

Why you prejudiced against Harlem? Do you make your statements based on personal experience or just what you assume Harlem must be like?

Id move back to Harlem in a heartbeat.

Ever live in mexico? I have
Remember self defense is not murder..
This was pure self defense and the mob
rule public mentallity and media cover up
and spin this into racial matter is the only
reason zimmerman was arrested.. He did nothing
wrong he is an innocent man

I need to know why you are 100% sure about this.

Simple, I believe zimmermans story.
Obviously, others do not.
Will either of us really ever really know?
No one will except zimmerman.
I see nothing here that contradicts
with his story. I have seen the msm twist
and turn this whole thing into what they wanted
it to be, when they wanted it, and a overzealous
prosecuter looking to go up in rank.
Al sharpton, jesse jackson, profiting off this.
All the leeches in society have latched onto
this for their own personal gain. I can't see zimmerman
being locked up for the rest of his life, because
people just think he should, while everyone under the sun
is using treyvons death and zimmermans anguish for their
own self interest POS worth.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

The media may just have been right. Someone called investigators 2 days after the shooting and said GZ had racial issues. They have part of the call on tape. This was 2 days after the shooting....way before it was picked up nationally.

Pg. 40. Someone called Inv. and reported that GZ was a racist on 2/28/12. Part of the call was recorded. It part of the evidence. This is 2 days after the shooting. Seems they knew long before we did that GZ may have race issues.

'GZ has racist ideologies and that is fully capable of instigating a confrontation that could have escalated to the point of Zimmerman having to use deadly force'

The link is in my last post.
edit on 17-5-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Think about it...is a person going to either burglarize property or seek out an attack on another person while carrying skittles and a tea, in the rain?

Have you thought about how people can hide in plain sight? Im not discounting your view however there is more to criminal behavior than just the obvious (and no im not saying Martin was acting in a criminal manner).

No.

Yes

All of this back and forth is just pointless, race-baiting drivel.

Race was brought up by the media, the President of the US, Democrats in Federal and State government and finally, the Martin family themselves (as well as people in this thread).

Zimmerman initiated, got his ass handed to him, got scared and shot the kid. Trayvon was standing his ground.
edit on 17/5/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

...and under Florida SYG laws Zimmerman was justified in using deadly force to protect his life.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well here is the scary kid GZ killed.

He is scrawny, he is not frightening and he seems to be polite to the clerk at the store.

He doesn't appear to be walking funny or actin suspicious. He seems like a normal teenager buying a drink and some candy.

R.I.P. Trayvon Martin

Surveillance Video: Trayvon Martin at store night of shooting

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Well here is the scary kid GZ killed.

He is scrawny, he is not frightening and he seems to be polite to the clerk at the store.

He doesn't appear to be walking funny or actin suspicious. He seems like a normal teenager buying a drink and some candy.

R.I.P. Trayvon Martin

Surveillance Video: Trayvon Martin at store night of shooting

Looks high on marijuana to me.
Also a lot bigger then zimmerman
then anyone could of imagined
this is not the 11 year old boy in
the photos, this is a grown man

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Based on his THC levels he hadn't smoked in at least a week. So he was not high.

He was 71 inches tall and 158lbs according to the autopsy. That is 5'11. That is 3 inches taller that Zimmerman and 30lbs lighter based on Zimmerman info on booking records.

Zimmerman is not a man who was just in a fight for his life in his current pictures. He is a man who was in a scuffle and got a few scratches. His nose was never punched, it was bloodied, but the pictures from the PD clearly show his nose was not punched with a closed fist. I know you will disagree and it doesn't matter.

They have a witness who seen someone chasing someone else with a flashlight between them. Zimmerman had 2 flashlights on him. The witness seen the flashlight between the 2 people being chased. This shows the person doing the chasing was carrying the flashlight. When police arrived they found GZ keychain with a flashlight in the ON position. This proves GZ had his flashlight ON and was the one chasing TM towards the 'T' in the sidewalks.

Add that witness with the other witnesses that seen GZ get up seconds after the shooting. Not just 1 ,not just 2. There were witness that did not call 911 that police talked to. 'John' is the only one who supports GZ. John seems to have seen something that NONE of the other witness have seen. Now add in the person who called police and said GZ has racist ideology, add in the neighbor who knew GZ and said that 'yes, she could see him confronting someone'......there is more to add but that is just a sampling.

GZ should beg for his plea bargain now. He is done, its all over for him.....and we have yet to see everything yet. I wonder what else they have on GZ?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here is a link to partial interviews with Dee Dee, GZ father and a former Co-Worker of GZ.

Partial Audio Interviews

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Based on his THC levels he hadn't smoked in at least a week. So he was not high., he is not frightening and he seems to be polite to the clerk at the store.

Don't care if he was personally,
just don't see how anyone could
judge how good of a guy he was
from the gas station survalence tape..

It is about helpful as having 10,000 spoons
when you need a knife.

edit on 18-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The media may just have been right. Someone called investigators 2 days after the shooting and said GZ had racial issues. They have part of the call on tape. This was 2 days after the shooting....way before it was picked up nationally.

Pg. 40. Someone called Inv. and reported that GZ was a racist on 2/28/12. Part of the call was recorded. It part of the evidence. This is 2 days after the shooting. Seems they knew long before we did that GZ may have race issues.

'GZ has racist ideologies and that is fully capable of instigating a confrontation that could have escalated to the point of Zimmerman having to use deadly force'

The link is in my last post.
edit on 17-5-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

In all sincerity, are you arguing just to be argumentative or are you honestly this zealous?

Here is the full content, would you pass judgement on somebody's character based an anonymous call from an unknown person made after the the fact?

If the call were placed before the fact it could possibly be relevant (although the defence would challenge it and probably win)

After the fact it could just as easily be Martin's girlfriend or one of his classmates who have never met Zimmerman as it could be a concerned citizen familiar with Zimmerman.

I lean towards the former as I am sure you lean towards the latter.

Do you understand why this is inadmissible and will be discarded as hearsay?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Simple, I believe zimmermans story.

Why?

Obviously, others do not.
Will either of us really ever really know?
No one will except zimmerman.

You just said that you know 100% for sure that he is innocent because you believe him. Only one sentence later, no one but him will ever know?

Make up your mind. Do you KNOW he is innocent or not?
Do you BELIEVE his story or not?

You cannot have it both ways.

I see nothing here that contradicts
with his story.

Yeah you are full of it.

Sorry I asked and honest question and expected to get an honest answer in return.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Did anyone catch this titbit yet?

edit on 18-5-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
The words Street Cred grabbed my attention...this subject should be explored.....I found the following comment...

It amazes me that the young men today have this mindset. It actually sadens me. Young boys, black boys especially, seem to think that the "harder" they are the more of a man they are. That attitude is passed from one misguided man to another. Granted in some neighborhoods you do have to make it known that you are not a push over. That doesn't mean, however, that you have to be a trouble maker. Street cred is all about respect. If you are not being yourself there is no way anyone can respect you. I try to teach my son that he has to be a leader and not a follower. You don't have to be a thug for people to respect you. Respect comes first with respecting yourself. If you can't respect yourself no one will respect you! Parents need to get back to parenting and teaching their children. We have to stop letting the streets raise our children. And realize that your community is your responsibility. Just because a child may not be your biological child does not mean that you can't help them.

See Getting street cred in a cell:
Source

You needed to look up street cred? And you included something written by a white person that explains why black people are just not right. AWESOME!
Hey, nothing gets you street cred faster than rolling down to the local Bodega for Skittles and Iced Motha#in' Tea, yo! Trayvon was obviously out trying to prove something, talking on his phone, eating skittles. Thank god there is one less on the streets.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Don't care if he was personally,
just don't see how anyone could
judge how good of a guy he was
from the gas station survalence tape..

You judged Trayvon from the beginning of this thread based on nothing but the word of the man that shot him to death.
You are still judging Zimmerman as an honest guy based on NOTHING.

A gas station surveilance tape is a lot more to go on than you have used to come to your conclusions.
You just told me you believe Zimmerman.
You judged him honest based on what?

It is about helpful as having 10,000 spoons
when you need a knife.

edit on 18-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Should have known all those "scary" manly avatars would be coming from an Allanis Morrisette fan. I am a girl and I don't listen to that feminazi bullcrap.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Do you understand why this is inadmissible and will be discarded as hearsay?

They don't care, the jurry pool
keeps getting more deluted by the day.
Forgetting the burden of proof lays
on the people accussing zimmerman.
Modern day lynch mob they have had the guy
convicted since day one, and that is what the MSM
political tools wanted..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
...and under Florida SYG laws Zimmerman was justified in using deadly force to protect his life.

I keep forgetting you are also a lawyer and a constitutional scholar. Please cite the law in full and explain how it could possibly fit. I will give you a hint. "YOUR GROUND" is the key part of the title that points to where you want to look. See, this is why this is in court and George is not on a speaking tour explaining how he got away with it. The SYG law did not help so much.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Zimmerman didn't attack treyvon
or treyvon would have signs of trauma
and he has none. The only marks on treyvon
are on his hands.

All Zimmerman had to do was touch Trayvon's shirt to be deserving of a punch in the face.
Or...
Everyone that disagrees with me needs to post online in as many places as they can "We teach our children to be complacent to strangers here!" along with their home addresses.

edit on 18-5-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Um .. no. People are talking about Zimmerman who had his life threatened. That may or may not include life threatening injuries happening. Zimmerman was on the ground, having the snot beat out of him by someone who was bigger than him. He felt his life threatened.

Bigger?

Since when is 140 bigger than 210?
There is making things up and then there is complete insanity.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Well i don't see how you could judge that he look high in that video....

And to me watching the video and the interaction with the clerk he seemed like a normal actin teenager.

You judged him saying he looked high, then criticize me for saying he looked like a good guy. Wow.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Ill ask you the same ...
In all sincerity, are you arguing just to be argumentative or are you honestly this zealous?

Yes, this call was made 2 days after the shooting, before it was national news. So yes I will take this person as credible. I don't have any reason not to believe them. In fact I have plenty of reason to believe them. Guess you haven't listened to his co-workers interview with police about how GZ was a bully, and partly because of his race. His myspace page.

There is no reason not to weigh this along with everything else. Its just one more piece that fits perfectly in the puzzle.

Do you understand that I don't care. I was reporting on facts at hand. I am sorry you don't like the fact that we know GZ didn't like Mexicans, now its coming out he had racial ideology that was reported to police 2 days after the shooting, sorry if you don't like it, its part of the evidence. Take it up with the prosecution, not me.

And some types of hearsay are admissible. Its been discussed in this thread. You should probably refresh yourself on the topic.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Autumnal

Xcathdra is correct. Police can't just arrest people willy-nilly. There has to be 'cause'.
A person doesn't need a college degree in criminal justice to know that.
It's common knowledge and it's correct.

Yeah, I have seen that "cause" many times in action here myself. All cops are good and do things right.

Anyway, I am not sure what argument you think you just jumped into but I am even more curious why you think you added anything to it.

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join