It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Source

Other info coming out -

•A picture of Zimmerman appearing to have a broken nose, which is detailed in the report.
•Autopsy report: Martin had THC in his system the night of the shooting.

•FBI audio analysis: Addresses whether Zimmerman said a racial slur or not.

•Sanford Police Department's Capias request: Sanford police investigator wrote, "Zimmerman can be heard in the background crying for help." The investigator also writes that "the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of the law enforcement." The investigator also said Zimmerman could have identified himself to Martin as a "concerned citizen."

•Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, who was on the phone with Martin, said she heard Trayvon Martin say "Get off, get off" and then the phone went dead.

Question about the last comment from the girlfriend. Does anyone know the full info she turned voer to Mr. Crumb? The info I remember seeing was she heard a person ask Martin a question, and then heard Martin get "pushed". Nowhere did I see her state, until now, that she heard a person yelling get off get off.

If anyone has the updated link that dealt with her interviews link them please. I would like to review that. I am curious if the yelling se heard was Zimmerman and not Martin. I make that comment due to the new witness reports coming out that show zimmerman yelling for help many times in a very short time frame.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
ABC 7 Breaking News - Coverage of the latest evidence, including witness reports

Video as well as text in link.

Apparently Tracy Martin, Trayvons father, was asked to listen to 6 audio 911 clips to identify the voice. When the detective asked if the voice heard was Trayvons, Mr. Martin stated no.

ETA - To people who are not familiar with a crime scene. In the pictures above you can see the yellow police tape. General rule of thumb is to cordon off an area that is a lot larger than the actual crime scene itself. On the off chance people might be wondering why the area looks so large that is why.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Makes me wonder what is up..... It was all pretty tight lipped mostly, then today everything just comes pouring out at once.... Seems unusual..... Makes me think this is a diversion or something

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Makes me wonder what is up..... It was all pretty tight lipped mostly, then today everything just comes pouring out at once.... Seems unusual..... Makes me think this is a diversion or something

The lawyers for Martins family wants all files made public (Trayvons mother is demanding it actually). Zimmerman's attorney will most likely not go for it and Florida law seems to be in the defenses favor on that.

However the media is going to be the wild card. They are already threatening a lawsuit if they are not given access to the files. I don't see the case going anywhere since their is an ongoing criminal issue involved.

What I am waiting for is for the feds to stick their nose in where it does not belong all in the name of politics.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Seems counterproductive as hell to be releasing any info, if you actually think it will actually make it to the jury. Unless the plan from the getgo was to blow the case locally, just so they can turn it into a national political tool

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Seems counterproductive as hell to be releasing any info, if you actually think it will actually make it to the jury. Unless the plan from the getgo was to blow the case locally, just so they can turn it into a national political tool

On the defense side I think its being done as more of a I told you not to jump to conclusion type statement. For the PA I would say its exactly that.. Setting it up to hand off to the feds. If they go that route I will be amazed. If one court cant sustain the murder charge, what makes them so sure a federal charge will work?

Also - for those who were discussing injuries -
Bruises - Causes and treatment

Why Bruises Form and How They Heal

Like we mentioned before, bruising appears when tiny blood vessel, or capillaries, break due to a blow to the skin. The appearance of a bruise changes over time, and you can tell how old a bruise is and where it is in the process of healing by observing its color. Generally, your skin should look normal again in about two to three weeks after an injury.

*- When a bruise is brand new, it will appear reddish due to the color of the blood that leaked from the capillaries under the skin.
* - At one to two days old, a bruise will take on a bluish or purple color. The swelling at the site of the bruise will cause oxygen to be cut off, and hemoglobin, the substance that carries iron in your blood, will turn blue.
* - At six days old, a bruise will turn a greenish color as the hemoglobin breaks down and the area begins to heal itself.
* - At eight to nine days old, a bruise will then turn yellow or brown. This is the final stage in the body's re-absorption of the blood.

But what do you do if your bruise doesn't change color or heal properly? If the bruise remains firm and gets bigger or more painful, a hematoma may have formed. This happens when blood collects under the skin or in the muscle, and instead of trying to fix this, your body walls the blood off. If this happens, you need to have the hematoma drained by a doctor.

A less common reason for a bruise to stick around is that your body has deposited calcium around the area of your injury. This is called heterotopic ossification and it causes the area of your bruise to become firm and tender. You doctor will be able to identify a heterotopic ossification through X-ray.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

This stuff is being released to let the public know why they wont win during prosecution.If they released him without showing they didnt have sufficient grounds to prosecute it will cause riots.Though me personally i believe that after the media created this case to advocate gun control laws its too late.This becomes more obvious every day that the media tried to use this to garner support to ban guns. Just unfortunately for there plans they didnt get all the facts first.

This is very similar to Fast and Furious they keep getting caught manipulating the system trying to talk about how evil guns are.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My apologies if this is a repost.

The State just released the prosecution discovery, 187 pages of states evidence, police reports etc.

Zimmerman_Discovery.pdf

Edit to add:

Xcathdra, I am particularly interested in your opinion (as I am sure many others of the quiet majority reading along are as well)

You are doing an exemplary job in your rational, incisive contributions to this thread.

Contrary to the predictably bellicose verbosity offered by the pimple faced Mafia (we were all young and ignorant once), your participation as an active member of the law enforcement community is providing a context missing in similar online discussions elsewhere and does a tremendous service to the ATS community.

Have a cold beer on me...

Thanks again

edit on 17-5-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Pg. 40. Someone called Inv. and reported that GZ was a racist on 2/28/12. Part of the call was recorded. It part of the evidence. This is 2 days after the shooting. Seems they knew long before we did that GZ may have race issues.

Pg. 40 witness says she saw someone being chased with a flashlight in between them (GZ had 2 flashlight on him), this shows GZ was in pursuit of TM. This witness then reports back later that she couldn't identify who was chasing who from her vantage point. But she did without knowing it, saying she 'observed two men chasing each other with a flashlight in between them.' Who had the flashlights? GZ. For the flashlight to be 'in between them' then that means GZ had to be the chaser of TM. This witness also says the chase was in the direction of the 'T' of the sidewalks headed TOWARD TM's house.

Pg. 41 a witness who knows GZ states that 'yes she could see him confronting someone in the neighborhood'....he was passionate about the neighborhood watch. Further proof GZ is the aggressor.

Pg. 41 witness hears 'scuffling, wrestling' in his bushes behind his house. Hears someone screaming 'ive got a gun, ive got a gun, take my gun from me'.......

Pg. 80 when police arrived on scene GZ flashlight keychain was ON....this is also proof that the witness that saw the chase saw GZ chasing TM. She saw a flashlight on, GZ had a flashlight that was on, and police found a flashlight that was.

Pg. 88. Witness see the struggle at the moment of the gunshot, sees larger man get up and walk away and go talk to someone down the sidewalk

Pg. 127 he was shot 17 1/2 inches from the top of his head. I inch to the left of the anterior midline and 1 inch below the nipple.

Pg. 126 TM was 5'11. He weighed 158lbs.

Pg. 126 other injuries to TM. 1/4'' to 1/8'' abrasion on the left 4th finger.

Pg. 146 FBI voice analysis of the word 'punk/coon'. FBI could not determine due to weak signal level and poor recording quality. Regarding the screams in the background, FBI could not determine due to extreme stress and unsuitable audio quality.

The report goes on to say that they had voice experts listen and could make no determinations because the woman on 911 was talking for the vast majority of the time over the screams. They had less than 3 seconds of uninterrupted screaming.

Pg. 155 is a newsletter from the Retreat at twin lakes that identifies GZ as the Captain of Neighborhood Watch and his phone number. It states to call him after you call police so they can be aware of the problems and address them.

Pg. 161 appears to be the Oct. 2011 newsletter from the HOA. It makes mention of a recent community meeting they had that the SPD came and spoke about the neighborhood watch program. The meeting was 9/22/11. It mentions who all came from the SPD and some things mentioned. It also mentions GZ again with his phone number as contact person. This is newsletter that is requesting captains. So it seems GZ was made captain between Oct. 11 and Jan. 11.

Pg. 182. EMS reports. States med of GZ on as Librax? Not sure what Librax is and also Tamazepam....
No clue what this means...Pt' also denies LOC., neck/back pain, and he has a + PMS X 4 with - paresthesia'
All GZ injuries stated as MINOR bleeding. EMS cleans wounds. GZ declines transport to ER. SPD advises will transport him to PD. Says TM bullet wound had very minor bleeding as well.

Pg. 182. Trayvon Martin was pronounced dead at 1930. R.I.P.

Trayvon Martin Discovery Docs

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Think about it...is a person going to either burglarize property or seek out an attack on another person while carrying skittles and a tea, in the rain?

No.

All of this back and forth is just pointless, race-baiting drivel.

Zimmerman initiated, got his ass handed to him, got scared and shot the kid. Trayvon was standing his ground.
edit on 17/5/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Think about it...is a person going to either burglarize property or seek out an attack on another person while carrying skittles and a tea, in the rain?

No.

Zimmerman initiated, got his ass handed to him, got scared and shot the kid. Trayvon was standing his ground.
edit on 17/5/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

Ok i never heard of the skittles defense have to admit you have a point.Just not a good one are you for real? Can i ask you what candy does someone carry who would start a fight?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

They don't.

They might pick a fight if they are carrying a gun, however...

I'm sure you get that point.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
if it is actually Temazepam,, not Tamazepam, then check it out the side effects...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

“The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and waited the arrival of law enforcement or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog(sic) in an effort to dispel each party’s concern,” lead investigator Chris Serino swore in March 13 statement. “There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter.”
His conclusion: probable cause for manslaughter

www.miamiherald.com...

I am still trying to find something
that would be cause for second degree
murder charges.
Manslaughter maybe sure, but second degree murder
there is nothing here that can convict him of that
no matter what public opinion or mine thinks.
Example of second degree murder.

CENTREVILLE, Md. - A jury in Queen Anne's County has found a former Baltimore city police officer guilty of second degree murder in the killing of his neighbor. Charles "Pete" Richter, of Stevensville, was on trial for the shooting death of his neighbor, Mark Xander, in April 2011.

Richter, who served on the Baltimore city force during the 1970-80's, was also convicted on the charge of using a hand gun in the commission of a crime. Prosecutors charged him with first degree murder and assault after they say he shot Xander in the back after the two argued about Xander's dog.

Read more: www.abc2news.com...

edit on 17-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
What part of this -

Actually I encourage many people in this thread to read it, especialy those who continue to falsely claim Zimmerman was allowed to change clothes / shower.

Is tripping you up? TKDRL, as a poster in this thread, would be covered under the "many people" . Secondly I never engaged in that aspect because there was no info, either way, to go from. Since the other poster posted the link, and that link contained that information, I put it out there for people to read and know about.

Well probably the part where TKDRL wrote that over a hundred pages back and yet you did not respond to it until I mentioned it again a page back. That would be the part that is tripping me up.

Again, just correcting assumptions based on the new evidence. If you have read the thread you would know.

I have read the thread and you have not corrected anything I wrote.

Please stay on topic and quit trying to deflect / bait.

How the hell was that not on topic?
What was I deflecting from and how?
What am I trying to bait?

edit on 17-5-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Thanks for the post.So your hypothesis is that he(Trayvon) was trying to show off ?Interesting...

Its just one possibility out of many... Maybe, since he was athletic, he decided to be the overly aggressive jock...

We will find out more as this goes forward.

Far more possible?

We have a prujudiced wannabe cop who is angry at the kid he does not know and has his gun and is not going to let another one get away...what would he do?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

To bad that from now on, if you are attacked by a black guy you need to make sure he doesn't have skittles with him, MAKE SURE he has a gun or knife

The black guy you are following after reporting to the cops for being "suspicious?" That black guy? I am fairly certain I will never be attacked by that black guy in my life.

Do you think you might?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

No.

Zimmerman initiated and got his ass handed to him.

From my point of view, the media injected race into this story and the gullible general public lapped it up and ran with it.

It is not racist to be suspicious of a demographic when there is a recent history of criminal activity in your area being perpetuated by a specific race or age group, it is being realistic.

Though civil rights demonstrators have argued Zimmerman should not have prejudged Martin, one black neighbor of the Zimmermans said recent history should be taken into account.

"Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK?" the woman said, declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race. She leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes.

"There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood," she said. "That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting

It is yet to be determined who initiated physical contact between Martin and Zimmerman and thus far the evidence seems to support Zimmerman's account.

It is not against the law to follow somebody in the context of Zimmerman and Martin's encounter.

In the context of Zimmerman and Martin's encounter, it is unlawful to attack somebody you have never met because they may have followed you a few dozen yards.

In the state of Florida It is legal to use disproportionate deadly force to dispatch an aggressor in the context of Zimmerman and Martin's encounter as has been portrayed by Zimmerman and is thus far corroborated by the available forensic evidence and witness testimony.

If you don't like it and are a U.S. citizen who is old enough to vote, contact your state representative and voice your concerns or author a grass roots initiative and start collecting signatures to change the law regarding what constitutes the definition of self defence in your state.

In the United States a person is presumed innocent until they have been convicted by a jury of their peers in a court of law.

The only race-baiting I see is being perpetuated by people such as yourself.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by fbluth

You ever lived in harlem? I have. Never the victim of a crime...never seen a crime committed...

Why you prejudiced against Harlem? Do you make your statements based on personal experience or just what you assume Harlem must be like?

Id move back to Harlem in a heartbeat.

Ever live in mexico? I have
Remember self defense is not murder..
This was pure self defense and the mob
rule public mentallity and media cover up
and spin this into racial matter is the only
reason zimmerman was arrested.. He did nothing
wrong he is an innocent man

I need to know why you are 100% sure about this.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Pg. 16 of the released documents today clearly states......

'I noticed a black cell phone near the are area of Martin. I contacted Agent Shor from CCIB to my location and asked him bring the celabrite device. A device that is used to down load cell phone information. Upon Agent Shors arrival he told me he could not down load any cell phone information because the cell battery was either very low or or was not operable because the cell phone had gotten wet because of the current weather conditions (wet and rain)'

Trayvon Martin Docs.

The police tried in the beginning to access TM cell phone, within an hour or so of the shooting. No warrant needed. Just the little machine to hook the cell phone up to. Had SPD been more diligent in getting the information from the cell phone then Dee Dee would have been found alot sooner. Maybe had they looked for a charger or battery for that type of phone. Maybe had they canvassed the area better they would have found TM father's house, and notified him, and got TM charger. Then TM dad wouldn't have had to file a missing person report on his son only to be told he was dead.

But I know the SPD did a stand up awesome outstanding job in the initial investigation. No, after reading all the reports available. It is clear the SPD did a few things right.....but they did many more things completely wrong.

GZ would have been better off being charged with manslaughter which was originally recommended, now he is facing 2nd murder and most likely gonna be convicted. That witness that seen someone being chased by someone else with a flashlight is gonna be a huge thorn in GZ side. GZ had 2 flashlights. How is he gonna explain chasing TM and then killing him. He can't. He should be for a plea bargain or he is gonna be in jail for decades, imho. ;-)

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join