It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i dont think zimmerman was a reasonable person. he was dr jekyl and mr hyde. a loose cannon, an accident waiting to happen. he was such a tough guy he beat on women but he couldnt handle trayvon.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Both of their pasts are irrelevant by self defense laws. I have said as much a few times. The altercation, and what was going on is what matters. People aren't remembering their past while getting pummeled. They are in FoF mode, fighting for survival.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

the fact that trayvon had no wounds shows zimmerman wasnt fighting for his survival, he went straight for his gun and blasted trayvon, if he was fighting for his survival evidence will show he would have trays skin under his fingernails he would have bruised knuckles etc etc. zimmerman was tough enough to throw women around but not tough enough to throw tray off of him. he went straight for his gun and blasted tray. i dont know this for a fact but imo tray having absolutely no wounds shows zimmerman didnt even bother putting up a struggle, why fight back when u have hollow point bullets?? tough guy that zim was

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And it was his right to do so. He carried a gun for self defense, and used it for such. Exactly what they teach you to do in the self defense shooting classes. They don't teach you to try and fight first, as that would be a stupid idea. You don't go around fighting when you have a gun, it can be taken from you, then used on you. Not to mention used on other people afterwards.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well we know zimmerman shot trayvon because he was losing the fight.

Question is who started the fight to begin with?

Did trayvon approach zimmerman or visa versa?

How did their paths cross?

Some on here will say trayvon was looking for zimmerman, some will say zimmerman was looking for trayvon.

This is my opinion here, and its just my opinion.

But, looking at zimmermans physical build he looks to be overweight by about 30-40 pounds.
Trayvon looks to be the normal build for his age and height.

Although trayvon may not have had special combatives training, he could have easily gotten the upperhand over zimmerman just by higher energy state.

Just my opinion.

I think he used his pistol because he was losing the fight.

Again, i wanna know who started the fight.

If trayvon did, he should have assumed zimmerman was armed.

If zimmerman did, he is a coward and a muderer.

What ever happened to taking a butt woopin and leaving it at that.

Unless he thought trayvons fighting skilled equalled that of a firearm.

Go figure.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
do they teach you to chase "suspicious" people down too? do they teach you to act like a super hero and fly with a cape too? do they teach you to confront people even though you havent seen them commit any kind of a crime?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

If zimmerman started the fight, there would be signs of that on tray, no? The medical report says there were wounds on his knuckles, but hot on his face.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Who teaches you to assume all of that happened?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
do they teach you to chase "suspicious" people down too? do they teach you to act like a super hero and fly with a cape too? do they teach you to confront people even though you havent seen them commit any kind of a crime?
We have the chase thing again.

I just don't see any evidence that Z chased T.
I don't see evidence that Z confronted T.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
zimmerman told his dad and brother that he confronted tray. deedee heard zimmerman confront tray as she was on the phone with him. a source close to the case says the prosecutors say they have evidence and witnesses that show zimmerman chased tray.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

They also teach you not go looking for trouble.

I carry concealed and had an excellent class.

I carry to matche force with force. If im in a fist fight i use only fist. If ever i had to pull my pistol i would be out numbered and unable to escape. Thennnnn i would pull it. If i was fist to fist and losing and feared for my life i would pull it also. But not to kill, just to get out of the situation. No need to shoot an unarmed person just because im getting my azzz wooped. Thats called cowardous.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

zimmerman told his dad and brother that he confronted tray. deedee heard zimmerman confront tray as she was on the phone with him. a source close to the case says the prosecutors say they have evidence and witnesses that show zimmerman chased tray.
I would wonder why the PA would neglect to include such damning information in their finding of probable cause for second degree murder charges.
Eh?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

i believe this info may have come out after the fact. we will not get to see the discovery and i am sure there is a ton of evidence in it that we do not know about.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

" if zimmerman started the fight, there would be signs of it on tray"

That makes no sense.

Tray only had bruises on his knuckles. Well i guess he was in a fight with zimmerman. That much is already known.

Your just talking to talk.

Lol

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The classes I took also told us that we are not allowed to pull our guns and not use them. It is a crime, brandishing a weapon or something like that, and would get your liscence revoked instantly. It probably varies state to state though.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

If zimmerman started the fight, tray would have signs of that on his face. Sounds logical to me, that if he was hit first, they would be able to tell as much at the autopsy. If they can pick up signs of a fight on his knuckles, than they should be able to pick up signs of fight on his face.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Wow. Sooooooooo he did chase tray. I wonder what deedee will say she heard over the phone as tray and zim spooled up. Also i wonder if zims dad and bro will change their stories once on the stand. Secondly, what do the zim supporters on here think about this should it be found credible in tbe court?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yeah, deedee said all the right things. Funny how she met with the family lawyer, before she came forward to the police though. Could she have been coached? I hope that is not the case, it would be a shame to see her used as a tool, then go down for perjury because of a slimey lawyer.

Also, here is the interview with his father. He says tray confronted george, not the other way around.
edit on Wed, 16 May 2012 12:56:56 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

If zimmerman started the fight, tray would have signs of that on his face. Sounds logical to me, that if he was hit first, they would be able to tell as much at the autopsy. If they can pick up signs of a fight on his knuckles, than they should be able to pick up signs of fight on his face.

Your assuming zim would have hit tray in the face first if he started the fight. Since we are assuming things here, if i went with the zim started the fight first. Im gonna assume he grabbed tray by the shirt and tray let him have it. I cant see zim walking up to tray, the two speaking and zim just swingging on tray. He was to cowardace for that in my opinion.

Yep. I think zim grabbed his shirt being supercop, and tray put his knuckles to zims face.

Which would the fight modenot flight mode.

However, zim had a plan B. His pistol! Which im sureif he didnt have it to begin with he wouldnthave taken his happy azz out and after trayto begin with.

Ehhhh cowards....... I hate them.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Too bad Trayvon was too young to have a gun. If some creepy guy was following me at age 17, I'd be thinking he was a Jefferey Dahmer type. Who follows people? Rapists, Murderers, and Robbers.......

new topics

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join