It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Now that the Prosecution case looks like its falling apart, they go for a new angle -

FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime

SANFORD, Fla. —

WFTV has learned charges against George Zimmerman could be getting more serious.

State prosecutors said Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, profiled and stalked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin before killing him, so the FBI is now looking into charging him with a hate crime.

Zimmerman admitted to killing Martin in February during a confrontation. However, he claims the shooting was in self-defense. He's facing a second-degree murder charge, which carries a maximum possible sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole. But if Zimmerman is charged and found guilty of a federal hate crime involving murder, he could face the death penalty.

FBI investigators are actively questioning witnesses in the retreat at the Twin Lakes neighborhood, seeking evidence for a possible federal hate crime charge.

What a bunch of panzy ass cowards the State and Federal Prosecutors are. It is exactly reasons like this that double jeopardy should apply, ignoring separate soveriegns.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by fbluth

Read the thread. I already discussed that statement as well. If you are too lazy to read the thread you are failing at participating at, then I guess it is your own problem. Anyone that has been following the thread since the beginning would know that. You are only bringing up old stuff that has been discussed numerous times already, putting your own little spin on it and thinking you are smart or something.....

You never answered the question you are being asked now. I went through all of your posts in this thread and you did not answer this question. It is a good one and I would like to see the answer myself.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Autumnal

Ok, I will bite. Care to cite the proper procedures in FL, that the police broke, and cite where it was broken? Also who broke them, were they beat cops just told to canvas for witnesses, or detectives?

Watch the tape and start there. If you cannot spot all the immediate errors there or from the first few articles that came out then I am not sure what to tell you. Have Xcath go through that video with you and tell you everything they are doing is completely standard.

You quoted but did not respond to the following.

Oh yeah and is everyone on the side that is making up things to defend trayvon working under the assumption the police carried this all out improperly?
edit on Mon, 14 May 2012 23:04:59 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
You never answered the question you are being asked now. I went through all of your posts in this thread and you did not answer this question. It is a good one and I would like to see the answer myself.

Ironic...

When you decide to answer the question shoot me a U2U. As I stated I am interested to read up on what the Sanford Police Department did wrong. Since I have not seen that information it could very well change my opinion on the handling of the situation by the department.

I look forward to reading the source you provide.

Thanks

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

We arent the ones who have stated the police were in the wrong. That was you and some others. All we asked was for you to suppoort the claim with the source you got it from.

As far as what is right and what is not -

Florida State Statutes 2011 Search

Florida State Statutes - Evidence

When you get through the above let me know and I will link you to the requirements for Florida Forensic Pathology requirements / laws and procedures for that aspect.

Can you please link to your rousce where it states the police did not follow proecdure please.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Because if I just ignored you, and didn't bother posting, other latecomers might come and read the last few pages and think some BS was right.

I do not think you understood the question.

I have admitted again and again, that I make assumptions, the same as you do.

No, you admitted that you are a liar. I neither made any assumptions nor told any lies.
You actually did admit to lying and now you call it assuming.

Cannot pin that on me, champ.

I just don't claim it to be facts. Anyone following the case knows there is a huge blank spot when it comes to facts, between when the 911 call was terminated, to the beating and shooting.

Actually the reason I pointed out you were lying was because you continued to present those lies as known facts.

I am not sure there is really any point carrying on with you. The rest of your post is again to other people and not relevant to my posts in this thread and you have admitted to lying and now tried to lie about me.
I would rather discuss facts.
Good day.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

On what planet does someone with a gun attack someone else with their fists? When you take the classes required to get a carry permit, you are taught to avoid fights at all costs. In a fight, someone may get your gun, and shoot your face with it. Common sense, but they got to teach it, since there is not much common sense to go around these days.

You are taught to keep the distance, don't let anyone get close enough to grab your gun.

George Zimmerman has proven that he is incapable of either understanding or following directions in any way. He did not follow the neighborhood watch directions involving firearms so on what planet are you branding this genius a guy who knows what he is doing?

Anyone that knows anything about self defense knows that fights are not good. Too much can go wrong, not worth the risk. If someone is a threat to your wellbeing, then you take them down fast and hard until they are no longer a threat.

edit on Tue, 15 May 2012 01:08:11 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Thanks Mr. Wizard.
Anyone that knows anything about this case knows George Zimmerman was angry and unable to follow a series of simple instructions. But you do go on with your fantasyland where George Zimmerman does everything you thought of after the fact that he should do.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

What makes me different? I base me opinion on evidence and common sense not emotion or agenda.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Actually Police did follow proper procedure....

They also followed State Law to the letter, which is what prevented them from making an arrest that night.

Where are you getting information that says the police did not follow procedure or State law and if so can you lin k it please so I can read it.

From following what they did and watching them do some of it on video. From probably being closer to actually being a cop than you.

"So you just shot that kid laying in the grass? Here, clean yourself up and hop in the car so we can casually let you wander around unrestrained until we find out if you are a murderer or not."

edit on 16-5-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. There are all kinds of other explanations for what could have happened in that time right here in this thread and according to Martin's girlfriend we know even more of it. You cannot tell me that is the only explanation when I can think of many myself but there are already several in this thread and you have responded to them.

Actually the girlfriends testimony will be restricted if she is called. All she can attest to is her conversation with Martin, what he said, and when the conversation ended. Anything past that IE Martin was "pushed" or "assaulted" wont be admissible since she was not present to visually see what occured.

This goes back to the hearsay rule or speculation / leap of logic, take your pick. Her testimony will be challeneged because of the manner in which she became a witness. By that I mean not identifying herself to police and only coming forward after she was discovered by Martins father and interviewed by Martins lawyer prior to disclosing her existance to the police.

She will be challeneged so that should be interesting...

Go back and read my post again. Take out the part about the girlfriend's phone call altogether if it is so distracting that you could actually read the point of the entire post. Sorry for that part of that sentence. Now go back and see if you can respond to my post with the same arrogance.

I am fairly certain there is a reason you avoided the entire point just to address one part of one sentence that was obviously not really relevant to the point of the thread one way or the other since it stands with or without it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Records Detail George Zimmerman Medical Injuries

Two black eyes ... broken nose ... cut up head ...etc. Looks like Martin was beating the hell out of Zimmerman before Zimmerman defended himself and shot him. Couple that with the latest information from official sources that Martins knuckles showed he had been punching. IF this information is true then the case should be dismissed and Zimmerman should sue the hell out of the media and the Black Panthers (who called for his death).

This whole episode is something to be learned from ... watch how the media is able to steer the American public in any direction it wants. They show OLD pictures of Martin from when he was 12 years old, all cute and smiling and then they show pictures of Zimmerman after the shooting and beating when he looks all messed up and distraught. Then they weave stories of racism and ignore facts about their 'chosen one' (Martin) and they ignore facts about the case.

And the yutz's of America fall for it.

I have said over and over .. don't jump to conclusions and wait for the information. It's too bad that the real facts aren't getting the same news coverage as the BS spin did at the start of all this.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Is everyone on the side that is making up things to defend Zimmerman working under the assumption the police carried this all out properly? It is a known fact that the police did not follow proper procedure at many points in this entire deal so why would anyone even question whether or not she is right based on the assumption that cops don't do that? They did a lot of things the night of the shooting that cops do not do.

I didnt ask you to jump. All I asked was for you to link to your source that supports your claim the police did something wrong. The reason im asking is because info to date shows the police did everything correctly.

Soooo please...

Where are you getting information that says the police did not follow procedure or State law and if so can you lin k it please so I can read it.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Ummm...that post is in response to your post ending in

What is your background in? Since I have seen fit to give you mine, please extend the same courtesy so I can pick apart and highlight your ignorance.

Again I will ask when you ever gave me your qualifications.
This was your lecture on forensics that I laughed at. It had nothing to do with the cpps following proper procedure. The next time you are not sure what I am responding to, click on the link at the top of the post.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I can prove that I don't with 26 years of eyewitnesses and records. So I can say yes I can prove I don't eat them.

Odd then that it would stand that it is still completely unproven given how easy proving that would be. I wonder how many of these witnesses have been with you 24/7 for 26 years. I find that hard to believe. You also have records of you not eating puppies? Who takes and keeps records of your puppy not eating?
I think you are full of crap.

Now can you prove that what I said, the scenario I laid out, the most plausible scenario did not happen?

Actually I did and it was glossed over to rant about the phone call.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Sorry.. there is copious evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

There is none and you know that.

All evidence lends towards Martin attacking Zimmerman and it will most likely never be proven otherwise.

Better?

Love to see any of it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Maybe I need to define evidence again as I already have once in this thread, but witness testimony and the damage zimmerman received IS evidence that he was assaulted/attacked by Martin.

Um what?

Not one witness saw anyone attack anyone.

He was wounded in a struggle of some kind. How exactly does that even begin to indicate who attacked who?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Maybe I need to define evidence again as I already have once in this thread, but witness testimony and the damage zimmerman received IS evidence that he was assaulted/attacked by Martin.

Um what?

Not one witness saw anyone attack anyone.

He was wounded in a struggle of some kind. How exactly does that even begin to indicate who attacked who?

Um?
-There is a witness that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, punching him. I swear that this has been posted before on this thread.
-Zimmerman had a fractured nose, black eyes and abrasions on the back of his head.
-Trayvon had damage to his knuckles.

I understand that no one saw the beginning of the altercation, but with the evidence at hand, it will be difficult for the prosecution to prove that Trayvon did not attack Zimmerman and beat him.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Zimmerman gave a darwin award to a gangsta wannabe.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Records Detail George Zimmerman Medical Injuries

Two black eyes ... broken nose ... cut up head ...etc. Looks like Martin was beating the hell out of Zimmerman before Zimmerman defended himself and shot him. Couple that with the latest information from official sources that Martins knuckles showed he had been punching. IF this information is true then the case should be dismissed and Zimmerman should sue the hell out of the media and the Black Panthers (who called for his death).

This whole episode is something to be learned from ... watch how the media is able to steer the American public in any direction it wants. They show OLD pictures of Martin from when he was 12 years old, all cute and smiling and then they show pictures of Zimmerman after the shooting and beating when he looks all messed up and distraught. Then they weave stories of racism and ignore facts about their 'chosen one' (Martin) and they ignore facts about the case.

And the yutz's of America fall for it.

I have said over and over .. don't jump to conclusions and wait for the information. It's too bad that the real facts aren't getting the same news coverage as the BS spin did at the start of all this.

Just saw this information,
just confirms what we have known.

His nose looked messed up
in the first photos we saw of zimmerman.

This is exactly what was pointed out this is the original
photo, his nose looked crooked..

Also how can they charge someone
with a hate crime when there is no
verdict of guilty Or even evidence a crime
took place..???

Why would these minions
be pulling out everything they
can on this guy?

Also if you guys like discussing this thread
keep your cool. Emotions run high, and I still
can't wrap my head around this case and all
the things that keep coming out.
I don't want to see an innocent man in jail
nor a guilty man free.
edit on 16-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Guys from now on if you see a black person in your property, stealing or raping your wife, MAKE SURE he doesn't have skittles or ice tea with him because he will be innocent from the start, he needs to have a gun and he needs to shoot you first before you can decide to shoot him, AND MAYBE your self defense claim can be validated.

YES I said black person and I'm not a racist, but the reality is that unless you live in Africa, Dominican Republic etc, you WILL BE PROFILED and the government says its illegal to profile other people BS, they profile you before you apply to any of their positions.

Why Zimmerman profiled Trayvon hmmmmmm....... He turns his TV just like I do every morning here in FL, breaking news home invasion, wife was raped and husband killed..............the next day, home invasion family put in a closet while they suspects stole everything..............the next day carjacking at gun point the person got pistol hit in the head.............the next day 2 found dead on home invasion, suspects???? ALL BLACK males. And thats only what the news are covering, there is a lot of other robberies, assaults, rapings etc not covered on the news. Where do this happens? SANDFORD, KISSIMMEE, ORLANDO, PINE HILLS AREA............Get a police scanner and scan the airwaves here is Florida, you will hear "Suspect description = Black Male" almost 90% of the time.

Oh yeah, white, hispanics, asians steal too, but not compared to black people, the statistics does not lie.

The prosecution KNOWS that none of the charges they have against Zimmerman will stick, so now they need to charge him with HATE CRIME, another charge that will not stick either.

Maybe Trayvon was not armed, but he decided to attack Zimmerman "Ambush him" , what Zimmerman did? HE CALLED FOR HELP, he had a gun but he called for help, he never wanted to kill anyone.

All of those witnesses that saw or heard the fight and screams of HELP, DID NOTHING, they where scare to go and help him......do you wonder WHY?........Because they saw a black person in top of Zimmerman, and black person wearing a hoddie means NO GOOD in that area, he was profiled by EVERYONE THERE TOO.

This is one of the most recent pictures of Trayvon and one with his girlfriend, he was a big mother f..., much taller than Zimmerman.

ALL YOU Trayvon supporters are still sliding on this picture.

STAND YOUR GROUND PEOPLE, Criminals and Thugs will not win this one.

edit on 16-5-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Now that the Prosecution case looks like its falling apart, they go for a new angle -

FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime

SANFORD, Fla. —

WFTV has learned charges against George Zimmerman could be getting more serious.

State prosecutors said Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, profiled and stalked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin before killing him, so the FBI is now looking into charging him with a hate crime.

Zimmerman admitted to killing Martin in February during a confrontation. However, he claims the shooting was in self-defense. He's facing a second-degree murder charge, which carries a maximum possible sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole. But if Zimmerman is charged and found guilty of a federal hate crime involving murder, he could face the death penalty.

FBI investigators are actively questioning witnesses in the retreat at the Twin Lakes neighborhood, seeking evidence for a possible federal hate crime charge.

What a bunch of panzy ass cowards the State and Federal Prosecutors are. It is exactly reasons like this that double jeopardy should apply, ignoring separate soveriegns.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Well they have to go after him now to keep Obama from looking like an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join