It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

I agree on that, if more doesnt come out there is not enough to prove in a court of law.. But there is alot thats still sealed to the public so we can be sure more will be on the way.. And i imagine both good and bad for Zimmerman.. Origionaly i didnt think race had much to do to the issue but i can see an irrational fear or biased making the paranoia during the conflict worse. I think autopsy results will still tell us the truth or as close to the truth as we can get.. Powder burns, shot angles and distance etc. I think good forensics will be what proves the truth in the matter. Also condition of the body which we heard a bit about but was dismessed by most.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

Thus far, there is only one pro-Zimmerman angle I am buying.

separate emotion from the equation

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Not sure that was emotion, sounded more like logical debate using the facts and possibilities we have been made aware of so far.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
sooooo how bout dem bears???
solarjetman i gotta give you props on keeping a cool level head through all of this. wish i could say the same for myself some times lol. you see at first i tried to keep a "lets wait and see all the facts" attitude, but as more and more info came out i became more and more outraged that zimmerman was allowed to go home with no charges on the night of the murder. i guess the laws are different down in florida because i have never heard of anyone going home the night of a killing, self defense or not. i am glad there is a proper investigation and that zimmerman was finally taken into custody. i also at first thought that race had nothing to do with it, but now after seeing his myspace page i am again outraged. well i hope that all the facts will come out and justice will be served in a fair and just manner. hopefully i can keep my cool along the way!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by conspiracy nut

You got it right now. The word 'some' changes everything. I gave you a star....

I got into trouble with a guy who was half black because I said what was a common phrase in the area that I grew up in. I said, "Oh boy, I don't know." I used the phrase responding to a question from him. He thought that I was calling him 'boy'. I apologized and explained my use of the term, then explained that even though light-skinned, I am part black and American Indian. He didn't stay angry.

touche! its nice to have different opinions from people and still be able to star each other now and again.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by AngryAlien

he is not half mexican he is half peruvian. hispanics are racist/discriminatory towards each other all the time. does not make it right.

Please explain to me how your comment above is not racist?

I ask that question using your criteria you are using for Zimmerman.

The only person who knows for sure that Zimmerman is racist is Zimmerman himself. The day we legislate a persons thought process / views is the day I turn in my badge.

Quit reading into things in an effort to support your opinion while trying to pass it off as fact.

ETA - Racism exists because people are ignorant. My skin color is white... However my "whiteness" is not the same as my roomates, or my neighbors, or people I work with. Making an argument based on skin pigmentation is as useful as making brownies using chocolate, fudge, dirt and caramel.

Every single person on this planet is HUMAN. Each HUMAN is unique, just like everyone else, when it comes to their physical appearance.

Why does a person skin color mean anything? The only reason racism exists is because we keep it alive by constantly raising it as an issue, whether its for or against.

Zimmerman is human
Martin is Human
I am Human
Sally Struthers is Jabba TheHutt / Human Hybrid.

We are all human...
We are all stuck on this blue dot in the universe...
We are each others keepers...

I think if we spent more time treating people how we would like to be treated and less time walking on eggshells so as not to offend we would be much better of, and most likely more cosially advanced, than what we are now.

A 17 year old human is dead..
A 30 something year old human is facing charges...

...and all people seem to care about is skin color.

Talk about disrespecting the dead as well as the living while undermining human evolution into a better species.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

yeah i got called out on that and i actually fixed that comment and explained myself here

reply to post by butcherguy

lol ur right that does sound a little racist. some hispanics are racist against each other it does not make it right. what i meant was that it is not unheard of for a hispanic from one country to be racist/discriminatory against a hispanic from another country. so that does not excuse zimmermans point of view.

i'm sick of all the racism and race card pulling, i didnt talk about race in this topic until zims myspace came out. i honstly did not think zimmerman was a racist, my position was that zim profiled tray because of his "thuggish" clothing, but after reading zims comments i'm not so sure race was not a factor in this incident.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
whats with zimmermans family? why do they keep talking to the press? they should stop talking to the press because they are only hurting zimmerman. these articles talking about zimmermans old myspace page datniggytb i think this myspace has to be an old myspace created before the trayvon killing, i mean who uses myspace anymore? well it says there has been activity on there between april 6 and april 11th, i mean zimmerman cant be that stupid to create a myspace with the screenname datniggytb after the killing right? perhaps the profile was hacked into between april 6-11th but why wouldnt the hacker make the site public? according to these articles the page was private. the page was taken down while the daily caller was talking back and forth to zimmermans family member.

dailycaller.com...

www.dailykos.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

whats with zimmermans family? why do they keep talking to the press?
www.dailykos.com...

Do they have any other choice?

With the lies being spread about this case through
MSM manipulation of recordings, tapes, other evidence
and trying zimmerman in the court of public opionion,
the only way to combat the lies is going out and
shooting them down..

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You have never been down to Mexico huh?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You dont know what is a lie and what is the truth anymore then the rest of us do.. Unless you happened to be watching the crime that night you have no clue and i wish you would stop acting like you do.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Off subject but this remindes me of JT Ready.. Alot of people on ATS stuck up for his group and him during the boarder fear time and all.. Even claiming him some type of American Hero doing what the rest of us just too afraid to do.. Wonder where they are and what they think today?
edit on 3-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

well some of those people are trying to make a conspiracy out of it, they are saying the cartel did it or something like that, back on topic, i wonder what kind of crap was on zimmermans facebook page and if the courts will subpoena it to see if he has any recent racist ramblings??

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It was MySpace, sorry for the confusion.. I guess he talked down about Mexicans alot.

On the page.
www.wptv.com...

A bit on what doesnt add up in the Zimmerman tales
articles.orlandosentinel.com... e-department

:Edit to add: If the Cartel killed JT Ready it wouldnt be a question, they would have staged it as a warning and all.. If you look at what goes on in Mexico i am willing to bet there would have been a calling card and body mutilations.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

there is a lot that does not add up in zimmermans story but apparently some people cant add because they keep defending zimmerman just like some people will continue to defend toddler killer jt ready, but hey guilty until proven innocent right?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected

It was MySpace, sorry for the confusion.. I guess he talked down about Mexicans alot.

On the page.
www.wptv.com...

A bit on what doesnt add up in the Zimmerman tales
articles.orlandosentinel.com... e-department

:Edit to add: If the Cartel killed JT Ready it wouldnt be a question, they would have staged it as a warning and all.. If you look at what goes on in Mexico i am willing to bet there would have been a calling card and body mutilations.

wow just read your link! (borat voice)*ZIMMERMAN, the truth shall set you free..NOT!!!*

some pretty damning info there.definitely a must read for anyone interested in this case.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected

You have never been down to Mexico huh?

Is there a point or question somewhere in there?

For those who seem to be missing the concept...

Innocent until proven guilty. When the mainstream media (MSNBS errr MSNBC) got caught editing the 911 tape that dropped the part where the dispatcher asked Zimmerman about the race of the suspect should have been a red flag to start double checking media reports. Instead people decided to go for the 100 meter rush to judgement.

Zimmerman does not have to prove his innocence.
Zimmerman does NOT have to prove his self defense beyond a reasonable doubt.

The Prosecutor filed 2nd degree murder charges.. Its up to the prosecutor to explain to and convince the judge and jury, beyond a reasonable doubt, how they came to that conclusion and what evidence is present to support it.

It is irrelevant if you dont like Zimmerman, or have issues understanding his Facebook / my space comments are from like 7 years ago, in a different state, in a completely different context. If people are so damned eager for justice to be doled out, then how about you guys let the courts do their job? If you guys are so damned eager for justice then how about you guys apply the laws and not your personal / moral opinions while ignoring the law?
edit on 4-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i see where you are coming from because you are a LEO, but i'm just a citizen and it's kind of hard to think in a strictly legal by the book point of view. its easy to get caught up in this case and not let your feelings get in the way. that being said i will continue to follow the case and voice my opinion from a non legally binding point of view. right now my opinion is that the prosecution is building a nice little case against zimmerman.
edit on 4-5-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

For the record my post above was not directed at you.

Secondly fair enough on the position you are coming from. As a LEO I have nothing to do with the Judicial system. I do not work for them and I dont even fall on their side of the separation of Government.

Lets try this -
You guys post your opinions and what you think. I will respond to those posts with the legal side to help understand why something was or was not allowed / procedure / etc etc etc.

We all may be able to better understand where each side / each other is coming from and all walk away from this a bit wiser than when we all started.

How about it?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
that sounds fair to me. truthfully, its what we all should be doing unless we have a higher understanding of the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join