It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

hispanics are racist/discriminatory towards each other all the time. does not make it right.

Now you said something that sounds racist to me.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

lol ur right that does sound a little racist. some hispanics are racist against each other it does not make it right. what i meant was that it is not unheard of for a hispanic from one country to be racist/discriminatory against a hispanic from another country. so that does not excuse zimmermans point of view.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by AngryAlien

he is not half mexican he is half peruvian. hispanics are racist/discriminatory towards each other all the time. does not make it right.

He could be Somalian for all i care and it still wouldn't fall into the definition of racism!

yes it does.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

in this case he is intolerant of mexicans.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Why can't we just let this man hate. George (Hor-Hey) is just a dumb guy. Allow them man already.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You got it right now. The word 'some' changes everything. I gave you a star....

I got into trouble with a guy who was half black because I said what was a common phrase in the area that I grew up in. I said, "Oh boy, I don't know." I used the phrase responding to a question from him. He thought that I was calling him 'boy'. I apologized and explained my use of the term, then explained that even though light-skinned, I am part black and American Indian. He didn't stay angry.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

thats fine with me humans will be; but at your own expense and luxry and any other means financial or legal as a standing of your rights as a citizen.

then when thats not sufficient and u still think hate at the expense of murder tasty i still wont accept it.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Ausar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien

he is not half mexican he is half peruvian. hispanics are racist/discriminatory towards each other all the time. does not make it right.

He could be Somalian for all i care and it still wouldn't fall into the definition of racism!

yes it does.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

in this case he is intolerant of mexicans.

intolerant [ɪnˈtɒlərənt]
adj
1. lacking respect for practices and beliefs other than one's own
2. (postpositive; foll by of) not able or willing to tolerate or endure intolerant of noise
intolerance n
intolerantly adv

I guess you're right. He is not respecting the Mexican practices and beliefs, that they can carry knives and rob people... Guess you got me...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

you seem more interested in taking an interest in his obvious racism than accepting the prosecution using his racism as a means of attack on his defense that standing his ground in light of interjecting racial profiling unlawful in more ways than 4.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar

you seem more interested in taking an interest in his obvious racism than accepting the prosecution using his racism as a means of attack on his defense that standing his ground in light of interjecting racial profiling unlawful in more ways than 4.

I don't understand what you mean, I don't see any obvious racism here. Can you rephrase what you were trying to say?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

lol ur right that does sound a little racist.

kinda like being a little pregnant.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

lol ur right that does sound a little racist. some hispanics are racist against each other it does not make it right. what i meant was that it is not unheard of for a hispanic from one country to be racist/discriminatory against a hispanic from another country. so that does not excuse zimmermans point of view.

Everybody has prejudices when dealing with other races. However you can be prejudice without being racist.You can even hate and still not be racist. Being a racists is acting on your beliefs of another race. But you know whats funny about racism you have to give it meaning.If no one is offended it means nothing.Heres what i mean call a white person a honky or cracker theyll probably laugh at you.I have a neighbor hes from mexico and he has some of the best Mexican jokes i think he does it to make people uncomfortable.He told me one the other day and im still laughing.Any way racism can only survive as long as there are victims and people to be offended.Prejudices will be around as long as humans walk the earth. But the great thing about being prejudice is people can change your mind as you get to know them.

Ps ill tell the joke Why doesn't the US border have electric fences?

Because Mexicans will steal the electricity to power their house.

Come on thats funny oh wait have to show proper outrage to be pc.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
hey you guys, I would love to talk about social dis-orders , in fact I could talk about them all day long.
This Thread is about Zimmerman and whether he is guilty of innocent of MURDER .

this is a conspiracy website for crappin out loud.... The thread is lucky ATS kept it around, lets keep it on topic

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
hey you guys, I would love to talk about social dis-orders , in fact I could talk about them all day long.
This Thread is about Zimmerman and whether he is guilty of innocent of MURDER .

this is a conspiracy website for crappin out loud.... The thread is lucky ATS kept it around, lets keep it on topic

Zimmerman is obviously innocent of murder..

Did zimmerman murder treyvon?
NO he did not..

Did NBC try to manipulate public opinion
by editing 911 tapes to make george zimmerman
sound racist YES. Did abc release a bias *leaked video
which said look no injuries when there was YES..
Is the MSM conspiring against zimmerman I believe
they have and the damage is done.. Proof look at some
of the comments... Zimmerman is an innocent man
can almost take that as fact.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Pops, I have to wonder, we all have our opinions about this and that but I made a comment earlier in the thread something like " Bad things dont always happen to the other guy"

Pops, what if this did happen to you or I???? Think about it, think about all the implications involved.
I mean right from the onset when Z was seen with his hands on his head, as if to say "OMG I just took a human life"

what if that was one of us here???
edit on 2-5-2012 by rebellender because: the usual suspects

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Pops, I have to wonder, we all have our opinions about this and that but I made a comment earlier in the thread something like " Bad things dont always happen to the other guy"

Pops, what if this did happen to you or I???? Think about it, think about all the implications involved.
I mean right from the onset when Z was seen with his hands on his head, as if to say "OMG I just took a human life"

what if that was one of us here???
edit on 2-5-2012 by rebellender because: the usual suspects

Having to live with killing another
person would be punishment enough.
Then with all the lies being told about
me in the media would have me way pissed.
Being told i am guilty when i AM innocent.
I would do exactly as zimmerman is doing.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

at some point any person would have to think that their own mind would be more punishment than they could handle but we see time after time where people are resilient.

There is a forgiveness that no other human being can give....

Forgiveness of self

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Some people here are just sad, and making excuses for things because you want to take up a side for someone is even more jaded... People talk about innocence and ignore the parts of the story they dont like.. They ignore the parts that go against the cause they fight for. Makes debate pointless with the majority.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

what parts do you ignore to get through a difficult day?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Cant say i ignore anything when debating a subject, the same as i didnt ignore Trayvons facebook page... The same as a ton of people here didnt and already went over it to death.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thus far, there is only one pro-Zimmerman angle I am buying... I've tried to spell it out through detailed posts but received attacks for it and gross twisting of words so maybe a brief summarization would help:

BOTH sides of the argument (Zimmerman is OBVIOUSLY guilty or innocent) either lack sufficient evidence, cite speculative theories, or are basically making stuff up. However, in this country, we err on the side of caution (innocent until proven guilty), and thus if no further incriminating evidence surfaces, Zimmerman is going to get off whether he did it or not.

For me personally, time will only tell whether Zimmerman really was NOT the aggressor that started the confrontation, because all we have to go by is his word alone. Yes, there is evidence that he was losing that confrontation, but anything beyond that is pure speculation.

Why do people take personal offense to this middle-of-the-ground stance and equate it to sticking fingers in the ears and shouting "lalala"??
edit on 2-5-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

edit on 2-5-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join