It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Yeah this information has a huge bearing on a guy defending his life from an attack. The judge is going to say, "Sorry, you posted some comments I don't like. Therefore I revoke your right to self defense!"

Yeah, stuff like that happens all the time

Anger? I don't know about these guys, but I am laughing my ass off over here.
edit on Wed, 02 May 2012 14:22:33 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i know it angers you guys that zimmermans case is going south, it is obvious in your heated replies to me.

The replies aren't heated....
Your ignorance does anger me but only because you willingly choose that mindset out of convience for your position.
I agree the case against Zimmerman is going South. I said that from the moment he was arrested and charged with a crime with absolutely no elements of said crime present because of political pressure by long winded "civil rights" morons who will take any chance they get to drop the race card in hopes of getting people who are incapable of thinking for themselves to jump on the band wagon just to make a quick buck.

What Sharpton and Jackson are doing is exactly what is being done to the Palestinians by Arab countries / terror groups. They seize the situation and then use it for their own agenda, not caring at all if the situation is ever resolved, so long as the money keeps coming.

What are the chances you can engage the facts instead of resorting to your typical name calling / accusations?
Don't get me wrong, the name calling is a non issue with me since I have been called worse by better, however others might not take it that way.

When it comes to the law the goal for everyone should be the same -
Finding the truth, regardless if we like the answer or not.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

if i said anything even remotely racist i apologize in advance,

its too late....Your words are in STONE now....you cannot take them back or even Apologize, but you can pray that they become gracious and tender for one day you may have to eat them

i went back over 20 pages of my comments and failed to find anything that could even be remotely considered racist, how dare you accuse me of being racist, i challenge you or anybody else that starred you to show me how i have been racist? if anything you could accuse me of being racist against racists, you could accuse me of name calling against racists. i dont care what color you are if you are racist i am against you.

now lets go back to debating this topic without the mudslinging or name calling against each other.

we have different opinions and it really does not seem that i am going to change any of your opinions. if zimmermans racist and other negligible comments he wrote on his page fails to change your opinion even in the slightest than i question your own views on racism. before i go on an attack on you i would like to hear your thoughts on or defense of zimmermans myspace comments.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

i went back over 20 pages of my comments and failed to find anything that could even be remotely considered racist

ya!!! I am reading all about your trip over the last 20 pages, in my in box

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

where in zimmermans racist diatribe does he mention his problems with immigration? i did not hear any of that, all i heard was him say he gets knives pulled on him by EVERY mexican he runs into. how can you defend that statement? its like saying EVERY white person i have met is trailer trash. now tell me that is not a. possible and b. racist

xcathdra lets have a civil debate about this, you have contacted me in the past and have had nothing but respectful intelligent conversation with me, lets keep it that way. i realize that i may be stubborn in my defense of trayvon but please see the same within yourself in the defending of zimmerman.
edit on 2-5-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

excuse me? i have never messaged you. can you please elaborate?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

where does Zimmerman say he is a Racist?....no where!!! just everybody else injecting Hate to cloud up the issue and where the Death of a young man as Vanity
edit on 2-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

excuse me? i have never messaged you. can you please elaborate?

It called Open Forum!!!

OP is: Zimmerman is Innocent until proved guilty.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

rebellender when someone says that everyone from any racial group is negative this or that, that is racism. when someone stereotypes everyone from any racial group that is racism. he racially profiled mexicans by saying EVERY mexican he has ever ran into pulled a knife on him, that kind of thinking is racist.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

rebellender when someone says that everyone from any racial group is negative this or that, that is racism. when someone stereotypes everyone from any racial group that is racism. he racially profiled mexicans by saying EVERY mexican he has ever ran into pulled a knife on him, that kind of thinking is racist.

Conspiracy Nut, when you take hearsay as Gospel, and categorize someone as a Racist,and log that in a public Forum, what does that make You?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

we have different opinions and it really does not seem that i am going to change any of your opinions. if zimmermans racist and other negligible comments he wrote on his page fails to change your opinion even in the slightest than i question your own views on racism. before i go on an attack on you i would like to hear your thoughts on or defense of zimmermans myspace comments.

TKDRL stated that Zimmerman could be the Grand Dragon of the KKK and he would still unquestionably buy his story of self defense, and that anyone who did question it would be biased or a terrorist. I think that pretty much tells you where he stands on that....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Conspiracy Nut, when you take hearsay as Gospel, and categorize someone as a Racist,and log that in a public Forum, what does that make You?

Him being put on trial is not enough
for these folks they want zimmermans head
on a platter.. Only way they can say to themselves
justice served is if his head is delivered first class
to them with insurance on it..

These old myspace pages mean nothing
in this case and is hearsay.. All it is..

The guys spanish, if he is talking
about people other spanish people
he is not talking about blacks, treyvon was not
spanish.. zimmerman would of done what he did
NO MATTER what color treyvon was, white, black, spanish, asain..
Color had nothing to do with it..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

where in zimmermans racist diatribe does he mention his problems with immigration?

Where in his rant does it state he is a racist?

i did not hear any of that, all i heard was him say he gets knives pulled on him by EVERY mexican he runs into. how can you defend that statement? its like saying EVERY white person i have met is trailer trash. now tell me that is not a. possible and b. racist.

Every time I conduct a traffic stop I approach the vehicle as if the driver is armed and specifically looking to kill me. Does that make me racist? Taking his position of 5 years ago and trying to apply it to his situation in Florida is nothing but a desperate attempt to justify a race based accusation against him when its anything but.

The North patrol zone of my city is predominately black.
The west side is predominately low income / HUD white.

When referring to calls for service / situations in those areas does it make me racist if I describe the crimes present and attribute those crimes to the respective predominant group? I can say that crime on the north side is caused by blacks. That doesn't mean every single black person is a criminal on the North side and in Zimmermans case it doesn't mean every single Mexican is loaded to bear.

In terms of every Mexican comment you do understand what exaggeration is right? I am positive I could go back through this thread and find comments made by you that would be along the same lines that you accuse Zimmerman of.

xcathdra lets have a civil debate about this, you have contacted me in the past and have had nothing but respectful intelligent conversation with me, lets keep it that way. i realize that i may be stubborn in my defense of trayvon but please see the same within yourself in the defending of zimmerman.

Civility is fine but when people dont bother to read the info and jump to conclusions its just gets old. As with the others if people actually read my posts they would have seen that I dont agree with Zimmermans choices that night and felt his actions are directly linked to what occurred.

My "defense" of Zimmerman is not a defense. Its me explaining what the law is and says and how it applies in this case. We cant just ignore a law that we dont agree with and by the same token we cant condemn a person for their actions without having all of the evidence.

My response to you was to show how easy it is to take what a person says and twist it to paint the person as something they are not. You have requested I be civil towards you and I have no issues honoring that. Maybe next time you will think twice about labeling a person as a racist before you have all the info.

Food for thought -
* - Research the area Zimmerman lived in prior to moving to Florida. Check the crime stats and calls for service as well as DHS-ICE reports to see if there is in fact an immigration issue in that area.

* - Find out what types of encounters Zimmerman was involved with in that area and who the main antagonists were.

In short - before you start accusing people of being racist maybe you should walk a mile in their shoes first and see where they are coming from before passing judgment.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

his legal team has admitted that it is his myspace page, it has been validated. had it been hacked you think they would have put even worse racist stuff on there targeting blacks and using worse lingo. if it comes out that those were not his words than yes that would make me an idiot for jumping to conclusions. you on the other hand chose to defend those words, would you still defend those words if it comes to be that his page was hacked like trayvons?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

What do comments from 7 years ago have to do with Florida?

This is my point.. Context is king.. You read the statements yet you dont do anything to try and place those comments into context. By refusing that last step you are painting a picture without context in an effort to portray a person as something they might not be.

Why is that acceptable to you?

If you think Zimmerman is in the wrong, thats fine. You want to see him convicted and thats fine.

However, the manner in which you are arguing this does not equate into justice.

It equates into revenge and a demand to punish him for this incident as well as every other thing / transgression he has ever done since he was born and nothing more.

The law cannot work that way.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

xcathdra it does not change the fact that he said EVERY mexican. meaning EVERY mexican. he did not say i am against illegal immigration and some mexican pulled a knife on me. he said EVERY mexican i have ever run into has pulled a knife on me. tell me how that is not a racist stereotypical statement?

i do believe that if these words are proven to be his they can and will be used against him, and his legal team knows it, it shows his attitude and his propensity for racial profiling. if he thought every mexican he ran into was going to pull a knife on him, what did he think about every black, or every gay or every asian? that page excluding his disparaging remarks about mexicans sheds light on zimmermans character. how about his ties to biker gangs, his laughing in the face of the legal system, his ex-hoe? they are going to shred him to pieces with this evidence.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

i never called you any names or accused you of anything. the only name calling and accusations i have made have been against racists and zimmerman lol

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

tell me how that is not a racist stereotypical statement?

No, you tell us how that statement is racist. It may be streotyping, but that is not illegal. Here is the actual definition of racism, you tell us how that statement fits into the definition of racism...

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Not to mention that he is half Mexican, so I guess he pulled a knife on himself as well (the white side).

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryAlien

he is not half mexican he is half peruvian. hispanics are racist/discriminatory towards each other all the time. does not make it right.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by AngryAlien

he is not half mexican he is half peruvian. hispanics are racist/discriminatory towards each other all the time. does not make it right.

He could be Somalian for all i care and it still wouldn't fall into the definition of racism!

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join