It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
too bad trays twitter cant be confirmed because of the idiot racists that hacked into it and posted all kinds of crap. as far as trays history is concerned he didnt have any confirmable violent actions on his record that i know of, cant say the same about zimmerman, beating up women, profiling races, fighting LEO'S, charges by the ATF, calling his biker buddys to handle situations etc etc.

"It's not just speculation and innuendo. He has a history and a habit of profiling people," Crump said. "He thinks certain things about certain racial groups."

A statement posted on a Zimmerman defense site run by O'Mara concedes that the comments "will cast Mr. Zimmerman in a less-than-favorable light" and that they could become evidence in the case. The statement says there will be no comment on the MySpace statements for that reason, but it does confirm that the posts were by Zimmerman.

Read more here: www.adn.com...=cpy

who is grasping for straws now?????????????

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

you said

i am not here to provide "evidence" i am not a lawyer, this is not a court of law this is a forum. i am providing my opinion

so based on your opinion you say that its fact that Zimmerman is guilty of Manslaughter and is a Racist

you said

it is painfully obvious that george zimmermans idiotic irresponsible racist actions led to the tragic death of trayvon martin. imo he is guilty of manslaughte

you say its fact that Zimmerman is an irresponsibly acting Racist lets not forget you classify him an Idiot.

based on the First Amendment of the United States Constitution would you say that every person has a moral obligation to tell the truth, not gossip and so forth because what we say effects everybody on the outcome of the next minutes or days of the lives of every body involved with what you say.

would you agree with this generalization I have just made?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Trayvon's dumb idea to attack a man in the streets lead to his death. Should have listened to his girlfriend and went home, instead of trying play the gangsta. He bit off more than he could chew, and paid with his life. Sucks to be him I guess.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

too bad trays twitter cant be confirmed because of the idiot racists t

do you call everybody that does not agree with you position an Idiot?

"It's not just speculation and innuendo

what do you then call your generalizations......speculation and Innuendo?
edit on 2-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ummm perry mason can you repeat the question in layman's terms? i do not understand your legal mumbo jumbo.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i would hate to have a racist idiot like that protecting my neighborhood!!

Riiigghhhttt......

It's much better to have people like that posting their unfounded ignorant, racist accusations / "opinions" on these forums while trying to claim the high ground while ignoring anything that doesn't support their position in an effort to avoid acknowledging the truth.

Since you and others are constantly blathering on about this being a forum and not a court of law let me give you my opinion.

To make the comments you have towards members / Zimmerman makes you exactly what you are railing against / accusing Zimmerman of.

As I have stated a few times now when it comes to information and this case -
Please learn what the hell you are talking about? Its apparent you have failed to research how the legal system in Florida works. Its apparent you don't understand rules of evidence, let alone the laws in play.

Constantly making accusations against Zimmerman while offering absolutely nothing of substance that can be used in court to support your claims while at the same time using your opinion and passing it off as fact is getting old.

I have no issues with a personal opinion. However when a person hides behind their opinion to mask their own racism and ignorance of the topic, its no longer an opinion.

It just becomes sad.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

no only racists who have been scientifically proven to have lower i.q's than us forward thinking human beings.
please don't tell me you agree with racism and racist ramblings now.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

did you read my above post?

"It's not just speculation and innuendo. He has a history and a habit of profiling people," Crump said. "He thinks certain things about certain racial groups."

A statement posted on a Zimmerman defense site run by O'Mara concedes that the comments "will cast Mr. Zimmerman in a less-than-favorable light" and that they could become evidence in the case. The statement says there will be no comment on the MySpace statements for that reason, but it does confirm that the posts were by Zimmerman.

so please tell me what makes me racist for denying the ignorance of racism?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
In layman's terms who looks the idiot now. cant read, cant choose your words, isnt this the Classic definition of IDIOT

An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.
from wiki

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

what are you trying to call me an idiot now? and that helps your argument how?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

actually I agree some of your statements make you to be the racist and obviously by definition an Idiot.

This kind of phenomenon happens when you talk too much and forget all the other things you say

ETA:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

please enlighten me how did anything i posted make me a racist? can you please enlighten me on to how zimmermans own words do not make him a racist? i suppose you would like me to bow out of this thread so you and the rest of the zimmerman supporters can be the only ones on here? not a chance in hell buddy.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

did you read my above post?

I did... Did you bother to read mine?

And Martin has a history of drug possession and use, burglary, assault, tardiness. Secondly Crump is going to portray Zimmerman to be evil because if the criminal portion goes, they will go after him in civil court. Are you that lost that you do not see or understand that legal tactic?

From a legal angle that I know you and others hate - You cannot introduce prior bad acts in a court proceeding. It prejudices the jury and can result in a mistrial / dismissal of charges.

If you want to use Zimmerman's history then you must accept the use of Martins history. Allowing one and ignoring the other is biased and can be construed as racist.

They are not admissible as evidence in the manner you and others are trying to make them out to be. At best they could be used to refute character claims. They would also need to prove Zimmerman actually was the person who made those posts. That means the PA has to prove he did and must support that with facts.

so please tell me what makes me racist for denying the ignorance of racism?

Accusations based on ignorance of the law. Accusations based on opinion while ignoring any and all information that counters it. Trying to make an argument that its all your opinion while at the same time you pass it off as fact.

Before you doth protest giving us your opinion, arguing its your opinion, and then posting sources by Martins lawyer to support your "opinion" is in fact not an opinion. Its you trying to make your argument, passing it off as opinion, while believing yourself its not an opinion, but true.

If your argument is based solely on your opinion why are you quoting their lawyer?
If your argument is based solely on your opinion why are you trying to introduce information that can't be used to support your opinion?
If your argument is based solely on your opinion why are you ignoring Martins criminal history?

You really need to get off the hundred meter rush to judgment...
You really need to do research before proclaiming information as detrimental to Zimmerman's case.

Finally, if its your opinion then you really need to quit debating / ignoring / attacking those people who are discussing / debating this case based on the law.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

please dont go, there is no back and forth with out you.

I challenge you to go back and read your posts here in the last 17 pages.....its good to do this anyway, we discover things about our selves we never would know....because as ATS says, these pages will be here for ever.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
if you read my posts i have said trayvon does not have any violent history that can be confirmed that i know of. trayvon did not have any burglary tools on him at the time of his death. so go ahead use trayvons weed suspension against him, what does that have to do with his murder? use his writing wtf on the wall at school, did he have any markers on him at the time of his death? on the other hand zimmerman has a known violent past. zimmerman now has known racist ramblings on his myspace page.

i know it angers you guys that zimmermans case is going south, it is obvious in your heated replies to me.

its like you guys are defending a known serial rapist because the girl was wearing a mini-skirt and was once a prostitute.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

actually Zimmermans case is going south for prosecution. Not my words but the words of Top Legal advisers in the Nation...Thats like the Best of the Best of the Best who are saying that.

its like you guys are defending a known serial rapist because the girl was wearing a mini-skirt and was once a prostitute.

this comment offends me, it also shows you will say anything to make your point.
yeah, who's the Idiot now

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

i will go back and read my posts, if i said anything even remotely racist i apologize in advance, i am not a racist, far from it, i am against racism and if in some sick twisted way that makes me a racist so be it. my wife is white my son is half white, i have black, hispanic, asian friends. i go out of my way to smile and say hi to people of all races. i do not condone racism in any shape or form. please do not misconstrue my words or thoughts. i am not hiding any racist beliefs or whatever it is you may be thinking about me.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

what do those top dogs think now in light of zimmermans racist ramblings? it cannot be looking good for the defense at this point.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

please enlighten me how did anything i posted make me a racist? can you please enlighten me on to how zimmermans own words do not make him a racist? i suppose you would like me to bow out of this thread so you and the rest of the zimmerman supporters can be the only ones on here? not a chance in hell buddy.

Please learn the term Context is King.

At any point are you going to allow the back story to Zimmerman's comments to come anywhere close to your repeating them? At any point are you going to provide us with your certification in telepathy / empathy that supports your argument that his comments are solely based on racism and nothing else?

This is exactly why opinion is a bad thing to use when it comes to cases like this. You seize the words yet fail to insert the facts for context.

Let me try to put it a different way -
* - If I am called as a witness and the PA / Defense attorney asks me -
A - Have you ever used the word "'n-word'"?
- I have. Does that make me a racist in your book?
Or does it make me a person who grew up reading books like Huckleberry Fin, Grapes of Wrath, etc etc etc. Books written during a time in our history where those terms were common place? Could it mean that during high school and college I wrote several papers covering that book and the specifics within in a comparison to mindset during that time period and where we are today?

B - Have you ever stopped / made contact with an individual based solely on their race and if so was their race black?
- I have - Does that make me a racist in your book?
Or does it mean my job requirements put me into a position where I will have contact with individuals who are black? Could it mean the section of the city I am assigned to is predominately black?

C - Have you ever called a person an "ass", "# head", "moron" "dumbass"?
- I have - does that make me racist towards those people I used those terms with?
Or could it be possible that where I work sometimes the only way to communicate / get people to pay attention when dealing with them is to use the very language they use on a daily basis?

D - Have I ever, in my written reports, ever used racist terms like "'n-word'" "thug" "ghetto"? Have I ever used terms in my report that parallel the comments Jeraldo Rivera made about hoodies, baggy jeans etc?
- I have - does that make me racist / stereotyping?
Or could it mean that during my encounter I repeated the very words the people I interacted with used? Could it mean that the information I am reporting is based on the perception of a witness, using their terminology and not my own?

Finally, and this point I can't stress enough, I think you and several others are intentionally ignoring the 800 pound Gorilla in the room.

Zimmerman.... Martin... You.... Me... We ALL have those days where all the bad things hit and snowball, which can result in comments that are not racist, but anger / irritation venting.

Also - the pages you are trying to use have not been active since 2005 and the content of the posts are indicative of a person who is fed up with the lack of enforcement of immigration laws, not a racist.

If you are going to insist on using items from his past, then you owe it to Zimmerman to allow him to explain the context those comments were made in, and to take him at his word when he gives an answer you dont like. Absent you having information that clearly undermines Zimmerman's explanations on the topic, he is the expert on what he said and how he meant it to come across...

Not you.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: content removed per poster request

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

if i said anything even remotely racist i apologize in advance,

its too late....Your words are in STONE now....you cannot take them back or even Apologize, but you can pray that they become gracious and tender for one day you may have to eat them

new topics

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join