It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

So you go around murdering everyone you think is an asshole, like a vigilante? I am sure the local police would like to know about that

If thinking someone is an asshole is vigilante thinking, then by by god, I must be batman.
edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 16:26:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: holy grammar batman

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

no and i dont drive around like mr busybody calling 911 on everything under the sun either. if i wanted to rescue my community i would become a cop. looks like zimmerman will never be able to pursue his life calling, what police department would hire that goof anyway?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
check out this link cdn.mediatakeout.com... inos.html

"I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book."

"Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!"

tray may not have been a perfect angel but neither was zimmerman. real classy guy you guys are defending. plus his own words show he in fact may have well been racist.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So some blog on the internet claims to have found his myspace, and taken all those quotes from it.... And this has what to do with a man defending himself against a guy on top of him beating on him? Oh absolutely nothing.....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

So then you admit that thinking someone is an asshole does not turn them into a vigilante then. Glad we got that falacy out of the way. Damn, and I was hoping I really was batman

Wow, just went through and read the comments in the blog you posted.... Is that the kind of blogs you like to hang at? Wow, a bunch of retards and racists flow to that place. And you call Zimmerman a racist

Ok, here is some other headlines from that blog you put up......

NUH UHHHHHHHHHH!!! Mariah Carey Steps On Stage With Her PANTS TOO TIGHT . . . And Lets Just Say . . . Her STUFF Looked A Little LOOSE!!!

AWWW SH*T!!! NBA Superstar BLAKE GRIFFIN Is Photo'd IN BED . . . Waking Up After GAME WINNING PERFORANCE . . . And His GF Is ON TOP OF HIM!!!

OH MY!!! Reality Stars EVELYN LOZADA . . . And JIM JONES FIANCE CHRISSY Take SEXY Pics Together . . . Both Wearing LINGERIE . . . And FEELING EACH OTHER UP!!

Actress ROSARIO DAWSON Got Some NEW BREAST IMPLANTS . . . And They Look REAL FAKE . . . Like Two ORANGES Sitting On Her CHEST!!!

CUTE CHICK!!! Christina Milian Is Photo'd LEAVING THE GYM . . . And She's Got On SPANDEX!!!

Wow..... Yeah, that is definitely a source I am gonna take really seriously

edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 16:56:49 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
how did i know you guys would so quickly dismiss zimmermans comments. you are the same guys that were all over trayvons hacked twitter account. like i said this is not a court of law. his myspace page may or not be used against him in a court but it does shed some light on the mentality of the gun toting zimmerman.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

if you cant see the relevance to the thread i dont know what to tell ya. at first i was holding out in hopes that zimmerman wasnt in fact racist but if his comments on his myspace page are true he definitely is racist. how can he say that he gets a knife pulled on him by EVERY mexican he runs into? perhaps he thought zimmerman would do the same?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Ok, I will type it again, nice and slow. Neither one's past matters, in a life or death spur of the moment confrontation. Neither one's past matters. Neither one's past matters.

You just suck up and spew anything that fits your preconceived notion of the evil racist vigilante Zimmerman, and act like you are making a valid point. The only thing that matters, is that Tray was on top of the man, beating him. Unless there is some witness or evidence that proves that Zimmerman attacked Tray first, it lines up with self defense. And that's called justifiable homocide. Self defense.

edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 17:14:09 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Ok, I will type it again, nice and slow. Neither one's past matters, in a life or death spur of the moment confrontation. Neither one's past matters. Neither one's past matters.

You just suck up and spew anything that fits your preconceived notion of the evil racist vigilante Zimmerman, and act like you are making a valid point. The only thing that matters, is that Tray was on top of the man, beating him. Unless there is some witness or evidence that proves that Zimmerman attacked Tray first, it lines up with self defense. And that's called justifiable homocide. Self defense.

edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 17:14:09 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

lol now it doesent matter but when trays highjacked twitter account came to light you guys were all over it like flies on #

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Funny, just went through my posts here, seems like you are full of it to me......

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

First off there is no proof that is his.

Second, nothing there indicates he is racist. I think mexicans is more of a description there. He is complaining about a problem. Say a group of mexican guys are regularly inconveniencing you or even pulling knives on you, when you describe that does it make it racist if you say that they are mexican? Anyway he is hispanic himself haha!

You guys keep reaching into areas that are of no consequence. Maybe it comforts you and gives you SOMETHING to talk about because within the confines of the actual case and evidence you don't really have much to say.
edit on 1-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by solarjetman

I am not even really pro zimmerman, I am pro justice. I believe strongly in the natural right of self defense, and am a strong believer in our right to bear arms. If it were up to me, open carry would be legal everywhere, for everyone over 18, that hasn't been convicted of unlawful gun violence.

The other reason I got involved, I saw a guy being bullied by the MSM, plain and simple. I know how much that sucks, so I don't just let it go when I see it. I have lost like 15 facebook friends over it, I don't care. When I see some bull# hit my newsfeed, I call it out. Anyone that knows me enough to try and friend me should know that.

What does it say about our justice system, that some leftwing wingnuts can go on the idiotbox, and tell half truths and outright lies that riles up the gullible, and then make demands? Isn't that the very definition of terrorism right there? I thought the US didn't tolerate or cave to terrorists demands?

What about the flip side? If someone is being investigated, and people go on the idiotbox and riles up the masses to demand the case be dropped? Are they gonna cave to that too?

Kangaroo court indeed.

edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 08:26:58 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Well, I personally believe you need to take everything the MSM says with a heap of salt. They simply aren't in the business of giving fair and balanced reports, they are in the business of making money, and if they think exaggerating the story will increase ratings, they will do it. Their perversion of the events and twists was completely irresponsible-- it always is.

With all of that said, to attack the "idiotbox" in an effort to exonerate Zimmerman is simply a straw man that holds no weight. Even with the most impartial view of events, many unanswered questions remain, and whether you like it or not, that's inevitably going to rile people up. But I also want to assure you that the vast majority of people who are pro-Trayvon aren't buying into the NBP's rhetoric, or attacking random white people in mobs-- that's like listening to a Muslim extremist on TV and assuming all Muslims must be fervent jihadists.

As far as the "flip side" goes, I think the backlash against Trayvon is already quite apparent, and people are polarized over this event-- just look at this thread!!

Finally, the day standing up for something you believe in becomes "the very definition of terrorism" in this country is the day WE lose. As I've stated before, it's not you versus me, it's US versus THEM. When people start buying into thoughts like this, when very REAL threats to the core of our freedom such as the NDAA become effective, we are all going to be in a heap of trouble.

edit on 1-5-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
John the eye witness
saw zimmerman on the ground on his back
with treyvon on top of zimmerman and zimmerman screaming.
Grasping for air with that little straw
in the ocean.
Thats not the only eye witness either
all the other ones back up zimmermans story
also one of them is black even so can't
play that game.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Let me ask all of the pro-Zimmerman people this: are you guys really arguing that Zimmerman is CLEARLY innocent, or are you arguing that there simply isn't enough to prove that he is guilty? I have less of a problem with the latter-- time will tell on that-- but some of the more venomous posts I've seen here and elsewhere attacking Trayvon have led me to believe it's the former...
reply to post by solarjetman

not Pro-Zimmerman but rather Pro Innocent until proven guilty by a court of Law. That means your judgement of poor little 12yr old Treyvon needs justice and big bad old Zimmerman should have known better than to get out of bed that day,

Why does it have to be either "poor little 12yr old Trayvon and big bad old Zimmerman" or "menacing thug man-child Trayvon and neighborhood and gun owner's hero Zimmerman"? Why can't there be BOTH the tragedy of a teenager's death AND the tragedy of Zimmerman's judgement by the public? Why can't there be the tragedy that this case has gripped and polarized the nation, turning our confusion and anxiety about the state of the world today towards each other rather than towards the forces that operate the entire system?

Zimmerman needs to go to the chair attitude that Zimmerman is guilty, the thoughts and expressions you incite through all your profiles, thats what I am arguing with you about, all the preconceived hatred generated by your side, all the lies all the media lies and scandal

Huh?? All of my profiles... what are you even talking about? Have you even read my posts? For the FOURTH time, I'm not taking ANY sides. I am simply calling out inconsistencies in logic, because from my point of view, BOTH sides are purely speculating at this point. Can't you guys take a step aside and realize that you're attacking the very things you base your entire argument on?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Second, nothing there indicates he is racist. I think mexicans is more of a description there. He is complaining about a problem. Say a group of mexican guys are regularly inconveniencing you or even pulling knives on you, when you describe that does it make it racist if you say that they are mexican? Anyway he is hispanic himself haha!

You guys keep reaching into areas that are of no consequence. Maybe it comforts you and gives you SOMETHING to talk about because within the confines of the actual case and evidence you don't really have much to say.

just because he is half hispanic does not exonerate him from being racist, if he could generalize a group of people so easily as to say EVERY mexican """"" you start to see a pattern here. plus this isnt a court of law here. i could use other evidence that may or might not be admissible in court to help form my opinion. i have always stated these are just my opinions on the case, you and a couple others are acting like your zimmermans frickin lawyer and pulling every perry mason trick in the book to try and win the case!
i am not a lawyer i am voicing my opinion.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

just because he is half hispanic does not exonerate him from being racist, if he could generalize a group of people so easily as to say EVERY mexican """"" you start to see a pattern here. plus this isnt a court of law here. i could use other evidence that may or might not be admissible in court to help form my opinion. i have always stated these are just my opinions on the case, you and a couple others are acting like your zimmermans frickin lawyer and pulling every perry mason trick in the book to try and win the case!
i am not a lawyer i am voicing my opinion.

Wow thanks made me laugh.Have you ever been to manases va? Because hes so right by the way this doesnt prove hes racist just proves he doesnt like illegals. They had a huge problem with illegals there havnt been in that area in a while but i doubt it changed.

PS ill also say he was probably glad he moved since theres not alot of women there either so i guess living there he hates women too. All ill say is go towards the airport area in manases and tell me if you dont agree with his description.
edit on 5/1/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
lol the lengths some of you will go to. i didnt hear any mention of illegals, just a racist statement that is absolutely impossible to get knifed by every mexican he ran into. lol now thats a good laugh. why are you defending it anyway as far as i know the stupid myspace page hasnt been validated yet. i feel sorry for zimmerman if those are his myspace ramblings. it just digs his ditch a little deeper. i'm sure if they are making a criminal profile of zimmerman they will use this if it is in fact his (untampered ramblings) to paint a picture of him.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
george zimmermans myspace page is confirmed!

georgey you got some splaining to do!!!!! this is not good news for zimmerman!

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join