It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

if you listen to the tape, he says ok seconds after he gets out of truck, yet the struggle happened behind the buildings away from the street. can you explain to me how he got behind the buildings within a matter of seconds? face it, he did not listen to the 911 operator. what does it matter to you anyway all you people keep saying "he broke no law by not listening to the 911 operator" remember???

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ah, so we are back to making # up again are we? Round and round we go.

Bottom line, evidence is all that matters. Too bad you don't got any good evidence to back up your stories with. Without supporting evidence, that's all they are is stories.
edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 14:19:25 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

His lawful right to carry his gun, does not stop because he joined a neighborhood watch. Law > Some made up rules.

Anyways, doesn't matter, since he was not "on duty". He spotted the burglar when he was driving to the store. Trayvon was casing houses, hoping to find a girl home alone to rape. Zimmerman did stop a rape, so that makes him a hero.
edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 14:27:34 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

you keep saying

he did not listen to the 911 operator.

and I keep saying,
"so, are 911 operators authorized to give a lawful order over the phone?"

again spinning our wheels, yeah ok...

edit on 1-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Ah, so we are back to making # up again are we? Round and round we go.

Bottom line, evidence is all that matters. Too bad you don't got any good evidence to back up your stories with. Without supporting evidence, that's all they are is stories.
edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 14:19:25 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

seriously are you guys afraid your guns will be taken away or that your right to self defense will be taken away? i am not anti gun or anti self defense. but if you start the fight/pursuit and then cant handle a one on one unarmed fistfight you shouldnt be pulling your gun out. plain and simple. on the other hand if you are getting mugged or robbed or someone starts a fight with you and your life truly is in danger than i have no problem with you using your guns. problem is when is your life truly in danger? someone pushes you are you gonna blast them, after all you might have fallen and had a life threatening injury right?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

lol sarcasm? i know that would never happen to you, you walk around with a rifle on your back. you would probably shoot the guy following you dead in between the eyes faster than he could ask you for directions to the nearest gas station.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

His lawful right to carry his gun, does not stop because he joined a neighborhood watch. Law > Some made up rules.

Anyways, doesn't matter, since he was not "on duty". He spotted the burglar when he was driving to the store. Trayvon was casing houses, hoping to find a girl home alone to rape. Zimmerman did stop a rape, so that makes him a hero.
edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 14:27:34 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

gotta quote this before you delete what you said. come on man seriously? seriously?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If someone puts their hands on me in an aggressive manner, I will always defend myself. It is my right. If someone is on top of me pounding away, then they are gonna get gutted with my knife, or shot, depending on which weapon I can reach. If you are on top of someone pounding away, you have lost control of yourself, and are a threat to another's life. I was taught to neutralize threats, and I have zero problem doing it.

And you are still making stuff up, trying to claim that you know Zimmerman started it. Too bad you have no evidence to back it up.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

problem is when is your life truly in danger? someone pushes you are you gonna blast them, after all you might have fallen and had a life threatening injury right?

It isn't really a problem.

Don't punch someone in the face if they haven't been physically aggressive with you, and you will not have to worry about it.

There are already laws in place to take care of the issue of whether some action is considered life -threatening.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What, only you are allowed to make # up? That's not a very fun game, now is it?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
imo his irresponsible actions started the fight. he did not get out of his truck to save a baby from a burning building. he got out of his truck because in his mind he was helping to apprehend an f-in a-hole punk, turns out the f-in a-hole punk was not doing anything wrong and was not carrying any weapons or burglary tools.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The person who threw the suckerpunch started the fight......
Going by that line of thinking, dude rapes a girl in an alleyway. It was her fault for being in the alleyway.

In this case, if we trace it back to the real source, it was Trayvon's fault for waking up that morning. Had he never woke up that morning, he would have never been in the rain looking about. See how ridiculous that "logic" is?

Bottom line, unless there is proof that Zimmerman attacked him, he is gonna get off, if the law is followed. Trayvon was a hard head, he shoulda swallowed his pride and went home, like his girlfriend told him. Instead he decided to butt heads with a grown man in the real world, thinking it was going to end up like a schoolyard fight. Real world don't work like it does in school, and he learned the hard way. Sad, but it happens.
edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 15:04:50 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

you guys keep defending zimmerman for getting out of his truck and pursuing trayvon. you make him out to be a hero for doing so, for what, for finding a teenager who was not committing a crime or doing anything illegal? there is a thin line between performing your civilian/neighborhood watch duty and taking the law into your own hands. this is not a hollywood movie and zimmerman was not saving his community by following and confronting (according to zimmermans own father and brother) an unarmed, innocent teenager.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

According to the father, it was Tray that confronted him actually. Never heard the brother, but I have watched the father's interview. He said Tray walked up to him and asked him if he had a problem. Zimmerman replied no, he didn't have a problem. Tray said well you do now, and suckerpunched him.

Also, his father said he followed the sidewalk to look at the Apt number where he lost sight of him, not to follow him.

Of course he got out of his truck, what do you think, he should have drove down the sidewalk?
edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 15:09:23 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

but zimmerman did have a problem, the a-hole f-in punk who was walking around his neighborhood, why didnt he say that to trayvons face? when the 911 operator asked zim if he was following tray, zim said yes.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Then like two seconds later he says he lost sight of him...
You can't keep following someone you lose sight of in an urban environment. No footprints to follow on the sidewalk or road.

And if he said yeah you f-in punk I do have a probelm, you would be using that now as a justification for the suckerpunch I am sure.
edit on Tue, 01 May 2012 15:16:03 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This might clear up some of the confusion / questions that some people seem to be having.

City of Sanford, Florida - Media release re: Shooting

The info below is pulled from the media release. Not all of the info has been posted so click the link to see some of the laws involved and other info I did not include below.

Where did the answers below come from?

In an effort to continue to be as responsive as possible to the public seeking information on
the incident, I have asked Chief Lee to provide answers to some of the most frequently
asked questions regarding this matter. Below are his responses.

Why was George Zimmerman not arrested the night of the shooting?

When the Sanford Police Department arrived at the scene of the incident, Mr.
Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time
was supported by physical evidence and testimony. By Florida Statute, law
enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based on the facts and
circumstances they had at the time. Additionally, when any police officer makes an
arrest for any reason, the officer MUST swear and affirm that he/she is making the
arrest in good faith and with probable cause. If the arrest is done maliciously and in
bad faith, the officer and the City may be held liable.

Why weren’t the 911 tapes initially released?

There are exemptions to the public records laws for active criminal intelligence and
for ongoing investigations. In this instance, the 911 calls made by neighbors in the
subdivision, and the non-emergency call made by Mr. Zimmerman are all key to the
investigation by Sanford Police Department. In consultation with the Office of the
State Attorney, the Sanford police department had decided not to release the audio
recordings of the 911 calls due to the ongoing investigation.

Why did Mr. Zimmerman have a firearm in his possession while acting in the
role of a neighborhood watch member?

Mr. Zimmerman holds a concealed weapon permit issued from the State of Florida.
He is authorized to carry the weapon in a concealed manner wherever Florida
Statute dictates.

Mr. Zimmerman was not acting outside the legal boundaries of Florida Statute by
carrying his weapon when this incident occurred. He was in fact on a personal
errand in his vehicle when he observed Mr. Martin in the community and called the
Sanford Police Department.

If Zimmerman was told not to continue to follow Trayvon, can that be
considered in this investigation?

Yes it will; however, the telecommunications call taker asked Zimmerman “are you
following him”. Zimmerman replied, “yes”. The call taker stated “you don’t need to do
that”. The call taker’s suggestion is not a lawful order that Mr. Zimmerman would be
required to follow.
Zimmerman’s statement was that he had lost sight of Trayvon and
was returning to his truck to meet the police officer when he says he was attacked by
Trayvon.

Why was George Zimmerman labeled as “squeaky clean” when in fact he has
a prior arrest history?

In one of the initial meetings with the father of the victim the investigator related to
him the account that Mr. Zimmerman provided of the incident. At that time the
investigator said that Mr. Zimmerman portrayed himself to be “squeaky clean”. We
are aware of the background information regarding both individuals
involved in this
event. We believe Mr. Martin may have misconstrued this information.

What about media reenactments of the shooting incident?

Any media reenactments of the shooting incident are purely speculation. To date the
Sanford Police Department has not released any rendition of the events of the
evening to anyone other than the Office of the State Attorney. The renditions we
have seen are not consistent with the evidence in this case.

We trust that this information is helpful to you.
Norton N. Bonaparte, Jr., ICMA-CM
City Manager
March 23, 2012

Now.. for the love of God can we move past the above questions since they have been settled and wait and see how the next court proceeding goes?

As we can see from the above the amount of speculation is doing nothing but confusing people (which may very well be designed to do that but thats another thread and the Martin's lawyer and his actions).
edit on 1-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

the a-hole f-in punk

I have said those exact words and not killed someone,
did I then have motive to kill someone.....

see how your feelings are yours alone, but how your logic, reasoning, and assessment of the whole thing can in your mind convict Z but to the truth of what happened, your feelings are not relevant.

I described this to you last night when you were in your other profile. its called checking your feelings at the door of justice, remember?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

the a-hole f-in punk

see how your feelings are yours alone, but how your logic, reasoning, and assessment of the whole thing can in your mind convict Z but to the truth of what happened, your feelings are not relevant.

I described this to you last night when you were in your other profile. its called checking your feelings at the door of justice, remember?

you cant compare your situation with zimmermans. imo him calling tray a f-in a-hole punk shows what he thought of trayvon, for all he knew trayvon could have been a noble peace prize winner yet he still profiled him as a good for nothing a-hole punk. imo it does show vigilante thinking. last i checked this is a forum not a court of law so dont get so offended that my opinion does not match up with your view of justice.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

the a-hole f-in punk

other profile? dont be so paranoid and delusional. "they" might hear you and take your guns away.

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join