It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
zimmerman may or may not have broken any laws in his armed profiling and following of trayvon, but he for sure broke 2 rules of the association of which he joined to better his neighborhood. if you are not going to follow the rules of the very group you joined to help protect your neighborhood why join it? why not call it what it is, vigilantism, zimmermans type of vigilantism wasnt even called for. how could anyone be proud of his actions? its not like he stopped an armed robbery in progress, its not like he saved a woman from being raped, its not like he stopped an armed mugging. he stopped a, "punk a-hole" kid with skittles and iced tea from walking around minding his own business. if you are so into justice, tell me where was the justice there?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

he stopped a, "punk a-hole" kid with skittles and iced tea from walking around minding his own business.
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Well, he either did that...

Or he was attacked by Trayvon.

We aren't 100% sure.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So Zimmerman was carrying a weapon on advice of a police officer, after a dog cornered his wife.

If someone is following you, you don't have the right to attack them, and if you get killed attacking someone, then that was your mistake.

End of story.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

So Zimmerman was carrying a weapon on advice of a police officer, after a dog cornered his wife.

If someone is following you, you don't have the right to attack them, and if you get killed attacking someone, then that was your mistake.

End of story.

Except it is highly unlikely that Trayvon actually jumped out and attacked Zimmerman without provocation like he claims, considering witnesses heard the two arguing.

That's the problem when there's only 1 person alive to tell their side of the story.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

we %100 for sure know that zimmerman had preconceived notions of trayvon, he thought tray was a Punk and that aholes like him always get away. so right there you can see the mindset of the vigilante.
protecting your home, family, yourself or someone in immediate danger is one thing, going out of your way to corner an innocent man is another, and thats what zimmerman did.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

going out of your way to corner an innocent man is another, and thats what zimmerman did.

I was making the point that we do not know for sure what happened.

Now you are saying that Zimmerman went out of his way to 'corner' Trayvon?

Where is there evidence of that happening?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Everything looks like Trayvon attacked George. What I have heard of what the girlfriend said about the phone conversation shows that Trayvon initiated the confrontation.

George had definitely been attacked, and the physical evidence has been proven.

George had no preconceived notions, was not a prejudiced person by all accounts, and had a black grandfather.

Son, you don't get respect, you earn respect. You don't physically attack other people because you think you can get by with it. If you go down this path you will either wind up dead at a young age, crippled, and or spend most of your life in prison.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
when the 911 operator advised him to not follow trayvon, when neighborhood watch advised him not to patrol the neighborhood armed, when the neighborhood watch advised him not to follow any suspicious people. that is how he went out of his way in his civilian duties

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
when the 911 operator advised him to not follow trayvon, when neighborhood watch advised him not to patrol the neighborhood armed, when the neighborhood watch advised him not to follow any suspicious people. that is how he went out of his way in his civilian duties

You said he went out of his way to corner him.

I haven't heard any evidence to date that even gives me an idea that Zimmerman cornered Trayvon.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
well, well, well what have we here? zimmermans myspace page? www.myspace.com...
seems like someone has a taste for the thug life themselves!!! talkin about getting his biker boys to take care of a situation and they will do a year or two without telling on him..saying he gets a knife pulled on him by every mexican he runs into? scared to run over mexicans walking on the side of the street? whats up with this guy? sounds like a thug to me.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I haven't heard any evidence to date that even gives me an idea that Zimmerman cornered Trayvon.

how about what zimmermans own brother and father have said, that zimmerman was the one who confronted trayvon. or you dont want to consider anything that might not line up with zimmermans defense claim? check out his myspace page. www.myspace.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by xEphon

Everything looks like Trayvon attacked George. What I have heard of what the girlfriend said about the phone conversation shows that Trayvon initiated the confrontation.

George had no preconceived notions, was not a prejudiced person by all accounts, and had a black grandfather.

Son, you don't get respect, you earn respect. You don't physically attack other people because you think you can get by with it. If you go down this path you will either wind up dead at a young age, crippled, and or spend most of your life in prison.

It's ironic that you precede a comment on respect by starting it with, Son.

In any event, No. The only thing that the evidence tells us was that there was a struggle, which witnesses attest to. Saying who attacked who first is pure speculation.

I find it equally ironic that people claim Martin must have attacked Zimmerman first because Zimmerman has bruises...
Using that same logic we can say Zimmerman attacked Martin first because Martin has bullet wounds.
Its silly and absolutely devoid of any cause and effect reasoning.
edit on 1-5-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by xEphon

in the 911 recording he is heard saying f-in punks and these a-holes always get away, so he had trayvon all figured out just by watching him walk? if you read his myspace page he says he doesent miss having a knife pulled on him by every mexican he meets, uh not prejudice?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

yep,
get a rope!!!

could you do it?
could you pull the pin that dropped the floor which allowed Zimm to swing on a roap.

could you do it?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

how about what zimmermans own brother and father have said, that zimmerman was the one who confronted trayvon. or you dont want to consider anything that might not line up with zimmermans defense claim? check out his myspace page. www.myspace.com...

And I still have not seen evidence that Zimmerman 'cornered' Trayvon.
You said that is what he did.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

i have never called for zimmermans head. i have said he should get 3 to 5 years for manslaughter. imo his irresponsible actions led to trayvons death.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

he might not have literally "cornered" tray, but those were his intentions. what exactly did zimmerman think he was going to do once he found tray? corner him til the cops could get there? exactly.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

i have never called for zimmermans head. i have said he should get 3 to 5 years for manslaughter. imo his irresponsible actions led to trayvons death.

what then is Treyvon Martin guilty of,
before the bullet left the gun?

I guess if we say George Zimmerman was guilty of irresponsible actions,
we also have to conclude from eye witness accounts and Zimmermans injuries that 12yr old little,Trey shared some responsibility in the matter

by the way this is addressed to all your profiles here on ATS
edit on 1-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

how about what zimmermans own brother and father have said, that zimmerman was the one who confronted
trayvon. or you dont want to consider anything that might not line up with zimmermans defense claim? check out his myspace page. www.myspace.com...

he might not have literally "cornered" tray, but those were his intentions. what exactly did zimmerman think he was going to do once he found tray? corner him til the cops could get there? exactly.
How could you possibly be sure that he intended to corner Trayvon? After the 911 operator told him that they didn't need him to follow Trayvon, he said 'Okay'. Does that indicate that he intended to corner him?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

what then is Treyvon Martin guilty of,
before the bullet left the gun?

I guess if we say George Zimmerman was guilty of irresponsible actions,
we also have to conclude from eye witness accounts and Zimmermans injuries that 12yr old little,Trey shared some responsibility in the matter

trayvon was guilty of walking in the rain with his hoodie up, minding his own business, armed with skittles and iced tea. zimmerman is guilty of patrolling the neighborhood with a fully loaded gun and stepping beyond his neighborhood watch duties, deputy doofus went after an innocent teenager. nothing "hero" about what he did.

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join