It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I have to be honest with you - I don't care how high up you have to go to get attention paid to an injustice that looks like it's not going to get the attention it deserves

if it had been left up to the local police - essentially we'd be left with this: guy says he shot someone in self defense - good enough for me

is this the kind of country we want to live in?

yeah - you had better believe - if this was my kid - and nobody was even going to look into it - I'd be after anyone and everyone to take notice

even Oprah

please explain to me why Obama shouldn't care about this?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie
Zimmerman is an adult and a hefty looking guy. How could a skinny unarmed 17 year old have beaten him to the point where he had to defend his life? It doesn't make sense.

LOOKS PRETTY BUFF TO ME MAN!!

This almost 18 year old man
is not this little scrawny person
they are showing from of pictures
of when he was 12 and 13.
It does make sense.. Treyvon was
attacking zimmerman and zimmerman was
screaming for help...
Zimmerman did not know if treyvon had a gun
or not he is not psychic..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Does not look like some little kid
to me.

OMG...the kid is wearing orange! He must be a convicted felon....LOL!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I will say the OP is correct that the Constitution does state that you and I and anybody is Innocent of any crime until proved guilty, that means even George Zimmerman

Where does it actually say that in the Constitution?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

Actually, funny you mention this...I tried to click on the you tube of Obama speech regarding this...low & behold the video has been removed? Wonder why?

because a few people on ATS including myself that exposed the truth about why they are trying to push this issue so much. So of course when you have Obama shills lurking on ATS they are going to have to report in, and say they are onto our scheme.
edit on 24-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yeah that says it all, but not about Trayvon Martin. It says a lot about you though, that you think anyone wearing a hoodie is trying to disguise themselves and when walking through your own town becomes "stalking a neighborhood in the rain."

What about those photos is any different from what any other kid posts online?

edit on 3/24/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Does not look like some little kid
to me.

Wish more people would open their f'n eyes to thugs like that kid

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Uh hey dude.
Did you forget that all these people in the neighborhood have reason to back up Zimmerman? He is their neighbor and their neighborhood watchman.

Sorry, the neighbors in this particular neighborhood could be biased and have reason to support Zimmerman beyond being completely honest.

If you would trade your integrity and honor to help a neighbor lie to Police (allegedly), then what kind of a person does make you? I don't know one person in my circle that would make that trade, besides you at the moment.

link   
He's got a baby face to me and his arms look like toothpicks. He doesn't look anywhere close to 170lbs. And he certainly doesn't look like any one that could intimidate a larger, older man with a gun.

He looks like a typical teenage boy trying to act all cool to his friends. Most teenagers on Facebook have stupid photos of themselves trying to look cool.

I often wear my hoodie in the cooler mornings when walking my kids to the bus. I'm a 40-year-old white female. Should I be subject to being questioned and followed by freaks on my way home after my kids get on the bus? It's still dark out at that time.

Disguise? Really? Wasn't it raining?
edit on 24-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by DJW001

This principal is not in the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, or any other founding document of the United States. It was already an unwritten tenant of English Common Law. The phrase entered US law through a Supreme Court decision which reversed a lower court because the jury had not been instructed "The law presumes that persons charged with crime are innocent until they are proven by competent evidence to be guilty" in 1894

all hale DJWOO1

link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

because a few people on ATS including myself that exposed the truth about why they are trying to push this issue so much. So of course when you have Obama shills lurking on ATS they are going to have to report in, and say they are onto our scheme.

oh, curses - foiled again!

what truth have you exposed Konquest? I missed it - and my paperwork is due in to HQ by 5:00

:-)
edit on 3/24/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie
Zimmerman is an adult and a hefty looking guy. How could a skinny unarmed 17 year old have beaten him to the point where he had to defend his life? It doesn't make sense.

LOOKS PRETTY BUFF TO ME MAN!!

This almost 18 year old man
is not this little scrawny person
they are showing from of pictures
of when he was 12 and 13.
It does make sense.. Treyvon was
attacking zimmerman and zimmerman was
screaming for help...

Wtf are you talking about, that kid was skinny as hell, i think your just intimidated by black people.. Bigot

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

When the Retreat at Twin Lakes community told Sanford police it wanted to start a neighborhood watch, city volunteer program coordinator Wendy Dorival spoke to them in September 2011. Her PowerPoint presentation, and a neighborhood watch manual the city makes available, both make clear: Don't confront. "The philosophy is, 'No weapons. Don't confront. Call the police,' " Dorival said Wednesday. She said that was her last dealings with the neighborhood, which chose its own leaders and had no sanctioning or accrediting relationship with law enforcement. The National Sheriff's Association said Wednesday it has "no information indicating the community where the incident occurred has ever even registered with the NSA Neighborhood Watch program."

So again according to the logic presented by you Trayvon could not have known Zimmerman had a gun (turns out he did contrary to sanctioned "watch" regulations, which he was not a part of) and was acting accordingly as well. This is why this need to be investigated to the fullest when a life has ended.

Do you dispute your logic can be used for Trayvon as well? PLEASE dispute me on a point by point basis if you can.
edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: added info

edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wanted: Dead or Alive:

by the New Black Panther Party !!

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference, the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

Wish more people would open their f'n eyes to thugs like that kid

And what did you do to look "cool" when you were seventeen? Wear a leather jacket like "The Fonz?" Seventeen year olds are trying to find out who they are. Sometimes they puff themselves up and act tough; other times they mellow out and act like a lovestruck puppy. Attempting to demean the character of a shooting victim is very low indeed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

That Obama would try to use something like this to his advantage for his re-election. Florida already has a bad rep for miscounting votes, now all this? Wow, the circus has begun. The MSM is a trap

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

What does this add? This is also in the exact polar opposite of what is going on and is also wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Wanted: Dead or Alive:

by the New Black Panther Party !!

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference, the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

watch how this will get way out of control

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

What does this add?

More fuel to the fire apparently.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

all hale DJWOO1

Thank you. I am always amazed by how people think the Constitutions says (or doesn't say) what they think, not what it does.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join