It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by dragonridr

my post you refer to has nothing to do with race and everything to do with close mindedness where those who dont want to wait for justice with regard to due process would rather just get a rope and hang Zimmerman, so as their lives will no longer be complicated with dealing with the issues that surround everyday life.

Bad things don't always happen to the other guy.Ponder that one for just a moment.

I iknow its a joke really it is sometimes you just have to laugh.You were making a joke and i just took it further. We have so many people calling for his head with little regard for the truth. The prosecutor was told to get him you can see that from that joke of an affidavit she filed. You have all these groups and people who know hes guilty even though currently with the evidence we know of it corroborates zimmermans story. Bottom line is this started out to create racial tension rich white guy shoots poor black kid in gated community. Then reality kicked in and we find out hes Hispanic its an apartment complex and he was an insurance agent,So then the media tries to change the facts to keep up the whole racist thing because without that we just have a tragic event.Reality is if the news said hispanic kills black male we wouldnt even know who Treyvon was.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

zimmerman was not a cop, he couldnt even do his neighborhood watch duty right, i would hate to see what kind of headlines he would have made had he become a cop.

I don't recall saying Zimmerman ought to be a cop.

I remember making the point that cops are armed and they generally don't need their weapons to write a report about what some thief stole some homeowner, or drawing a line around the dead body of some gangbanger.

ETA: Being a cop doesn't make you capable of handling a firearm any better that an 'ordinary' citizen. I have shot with a lot of law enforcement officials, from municipal cops up to federal agents. On the whole, they aren't very good marksmen. There was a stakeout a number of years ago for a serial armed robber in Reading, PA. The robber exited the package store with gun in hand. The police opened fire. 33 rounds expended by the cops as the crook ran across a parking lot, they hit him once, in the wrist.

edit on 29-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

they might not be as good a marksmen as you but i am quite sure they are more learned in how to defend themselves without having to use their guns. i am sure they are trained to not shoot unless in the deadliest of situations. they are trained in how to handle certain situations whereas an average joe gun owner like zimmerman would literally jump the gun and start shooting irresponsibly.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

well in that case ok then

sometimes I forget to finish a post with ::::::::::/Sarcasm

it troubles me also that ATS audience is representative to contemporary thought where
so many wanting to ignore Due Process, an Eye for an Eye so to speak
edit on 29-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

they might not be as good a marksmen as you but i am quite sure they are more learned in how to defend themselves without having to use their guns. i am sure they are trained to not shoot unless in the deadliest of situations. they are trained in how to handle certain situations whereas an average joe gun owner like zimmerman would literally jump the gun and start shooting irresponsibly.

Really?

Google search this ' police officer shoots another police officer ' .

You might be surprised how many cops had their training fail them.
ETA:

You might want to google search 'police officer shoots unarmed man', police officer shoots child....... Oh what the heck, while you are glorifying them, search 'police officer shoots wife/girlfriend....police officer shoots self.
Yeah, they are superhuman. No one else can make decisions but those well-trained cusses.
edit on 29-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

actually your statement is quite vague and really wrong. We hear, oh twice a month now at least, where deadly force was used on the judgement call of officers involved and generally the person killed was unarmed.

I tend to believe since you bring in so much make believe that had Zimmerman been other police officers Martin could have been shot sooner than when Zimmerman did but this is as hypothetical as anything you have stated so dont take it to the bank as they say.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Ummm no the truth is if you were right there would be no need for Internal affairs in police departments.So in your world were wasting money having police officers make sure other police officers make the right decisions???

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

i'm sayin if we let everyone act like armed vigilantes the amount of idiots using stand your ground type laws would outnumber the well doer's and the cops. if this type of behavior was acceptable we would turn into the wild wild west.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have read all 307 pages of this thread. There are only maybe 2 people who have stayed active in this conversation that even make any remote sense. I won't say who they are, Ill keep that to myself.

George Zimmerman called police on a young man, he then implies the young man is an 'asshole and a punk (or coon), he then got out of his car to follow that man, and several minutes later that young man ends up dead.

Trayvon Martin probably thought he was being kidnapped. If anyone had a right to SYG/Self defense......it was Trayvon Martin. It doesn't matter who threw the first punch or how the altercation arose. George Zimmerman created the fear in Trayvon making George Zimmerman the only aggressor.

George Zimmerman was aggressive towards Trayvon when he called police on him, George Zimmerman was aggressive towards Trayvon when he got out of his car to follow him. George Zimmerman is an aggressive man.

George Zimmerman in my opinion is a guilty man. He doesn't seem to understand what the big deal is. His lawyers are now actively participating in his deceit by misleading the courts about his finances......

It seems to me George Zimmerman wants to be the victim.....and he's not. You can't be a victim when you created the situation.

I hope the few poster in here who are seeing the truth stick around. Ive noticed a few very loud, illogical voices on this thread, and Ive seen a few good thinkers leave this thread because of those loud illogical voices. For a site like this, I really thought the intelligence of the comments and the thought processes would be to a much higher standard. It appears I was wrong.

edit on 29-4-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Good story there man! Got any proof on all that conjecture? I doubt you do, or it would have been brought up in this thread already. Are you a fiction writer by profession, or is it just a hobby?

George Zimmerman called police on a young man

That is the only factual based thing in your whole statement there.
edit on Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:25:28 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

i'm sayin if we let everyone act like armed vigilantes the amount of idiots using stand your ground type laws would outnumber the well doer's and the cops. if this type of behavior was acceptable we would turn into the wild wild west.

can you show statistics to make your claim here.

have a look at this

Gun-control advocates look at guns only as a means to harm others even though they are more often used to prevent injury. According to a 1995 study entitled “Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun” by Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz, published by the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology at Northwestern University School of Law, law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year. That means that firearms are used 60 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to shoot with criminal intent. Of these defensive shootings, more than 200,000 are by women defending themselves against sexual abuse. About half a million times a year, a citizen carrying a gun away from home uses it in self-defense. Again, according to Kleck amd Gertz, “Citizens shoot and kill more criminals than police do every year [2,819 times versus 303].” Moreover, as George Will pointed out in an article entitled “Are We a Nation of Cowards?” in the November 15, 1993, issue of Newsweek, while police have an error rate of 11 percent when it comes to the accidental shooting of innocent civilians, the armed citizens’ error rate is only 2 percent, making them five times safer than police.source

there is this link by ABC News Do Concealed Guns Reduce Crime?

each article is Bias right and bias left. I am sure you can draw which is which.

Knee jerk reactions by uneducated people who vote with preconceived notion of Idealism, often leave states with ridiculous laws.

Moving forward from The State Vs Zimmerman will leave us with some choices. I hope you make educated decisions and leave rhetorical thought behind.

Ultimately the decision is with each person to make. It would be nice if bad decisions and crime did not happen but that's a bit Idealistic, ya think?

edit on 29-4-2012 by rebellender because: fixing some bad grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Its how I feel about the case. Am I not allowed to express my opinions?

I just found this site a few days ago, is that how you welcome new members?

Do you make it your point to just personally attack other posters?

You can disagree with me if you want, but you don't need to be snide and rude about it.

Like I said, ive read every page of this thread.....i've seen all of you post.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by fbluth

Good story there man! Got any proof on all that conjecture? I doubt you do, or it would have been brought up in this thread already. Are you a fiction writer by profession, or is it just a hobby?

George Zimmerman called police on a young man

That is the only factual based thing in your whole statement there.
edit on Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:25:28 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

great write of fiction, to include the "Fake News" about the Racial Slurs ...wow, how detached!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Didn't attack you, I attacked your post. I am looking at it from a legal standpoint here, not an emotional one. You basically made up your own timeline of what happened, none of which is supported by evidence. Why do you think that it happened that way, when there is no evidence that points to it? I think that is the important question.

I have been on the receiving end of local media slander, and agenda driven BS. That is why I am here. What the media did to this case is wrong, on so many levels.

Maybe you have to be on the receiving end of something like this to think it is wrong. I find that is one of the most fundamental things wrong with the world these days, people don't give a damn if people are treated wrong, unless it affects them personally.
edit on Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:44:20 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

wow I can see how things work around here if you say anything.....

Do you know for sure if he said 'punks' or 'coon'? Has Zimmerman come out and said what he said. I haven't heard it come out of his mouth.....that is why I put both options.

I see why many many many people have run from this thread. It seems its not possible to have discussion, it just attack attack attack.....who else likes to attack?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I am wrong.

George Zimmerman has history of being aggressive....you can choose to ignore that, I won't.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

did you read the terms and conditions and the posting advice section when you joined ATS? I remember reading that most people are judged by what they say, and a small amount of people no matter what will call you out for grammar.

What this means is if you say something off the wall, your ATS Peers will let you know.

ETA: the 911 call: a few weeks back Tim Conway Jr. (KFI Radio) did a show on exactly that. He ran the actual un-played with recording over and over again for the audience. There were no racial slurs said. You probably would enjoy Tim Conway Jr. Most people do and he is very funny, just as his dad was/is.
edit on 29-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

So because a guy screwed up in the past, you think it's right to hold that against him for the rest of his life? Do you not learn from your mistakes? I know I do. I made many mistakes in my youth, I would rather people didn't hold those against me, I have a lot of years more experience now.

I am glad the law doesn't think that way, jails would be even more overcrowded if that were the case.
edit on Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:50:51 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

No what this means is that if people have nothing to add to a conversation they attack things that aren't relevant. People who have to point out spelling or grammar mistakes have nothing to add to the conversation.

I read 307 pages of post, I post my one comment and immediately I get attacked. I didn't post anything false or misleading. I posted my thoughts on the case.....and bam....right out the wood work comes the ATS patrol. If this is how members like to welcome new members, then, most likely, I won't stick around long either.

I prefer intelligent, respectful conversation.....not just one side attack that don't advance the conversation.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It goes to show his propensity towards violence. I am very sorry you can't see that. People are given second chances to turn their lives around. It would seem George Zimmerman didn't take full advantage of his opportunity. He has a history of violence and that history has carried him right to present day....

I would say being charged with 2nd murder is not changing your ways. Again, just my opinion so feel free to attack it all you want.

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. ...... past with violence=future with violence.
edit on 29-4-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join