It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Fistfight justifies use of deadly force in my book, and also according to law. Not even talking about banging someones head into cement.

So...Zimmerman walked up to Martin and asked him calmly what he was doing there and Martin instantly flung himself at Zimmerman in a terrible rage flailing away jumping on him while trying to kill him by crushing his skull. Zimmerman's only recourse to stop this crazed kid was to shoot and kill him....

I don't buy it.....sorry

So you don't have a problem with me walking up to every black kid I see and instigate a confrontation with a gun in my pocket in case one of them throws a punch at me? Zimmerman walked up to Martin with that same scenario.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I think....and its my opinion of what works and is logical, again my opinion, that the gun was holstered Martin got the upper hand and grabbed the pistol they struggled it went off.

again , how do I know, I dont so maybe I should keep my opinion to my self and just wait and see.

look here is why we follow trials. Its to see justice shine bright. So we have faith in her. At least that is the premise of the Law.

Its not there for our entertainment, again that is my opinion.
edit on 28-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Stop making stuff up to suit the scenario you have in your head. Please, it's making you sound ignorant as hell. We do not know how the physical confrontation started, there are no witnesses so far that knows anything besides Tray was beating the crap out of Zimmerman. That's all we know.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

You are aware that one punch could kill an individual, right?

Well hell if the guy pushes me I could fall and hit my head and die....that push then deserve two barrels of a 12 gauge too.

Hey if some 12 year old punches my son I should blow him away too..."I feared for my child's life" you know....

Do any of you that really believe this crap understand what excessive force is?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Stop making stuff up to suit the scenario you have in your head. Please, it's making you sound ignorant as hell. We do not know how the physical confrontation started, there are no witnesses so far that knows anything besides Tray was beating the crap out of Zimmerman. That's all we know.

We do know that Zimmerman approached Martin and talked to him right? We do know (well as far as Zimmerman says) that Martin violently and savagely attacked him to the point he needed to kill Martin to save his life.

How is this different than my scenario?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

now that is debatable. Either he did as you say or walked away and Martin was then the aggressor. Its one way or the other.

as stated yet again.

I will agree that picking one side or the other to a fight none of us saw is pointless, to presume guilt before knowing isnt how our justice system works. as has been stated many times

see, here on ATS it seems that many here have some kind of agenda, right, left, middle but we owe it to our society that JUSTICE always take the HIGH Road...this could be for any of us at any given time to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Not everyone is guilty, not everyone is innocent.

Justice must always take the high ground.

The case is what it is now.
Zimmerman will be facing
some tough times to get through.
Lets hope justice really prevails.
Almost impossible to get a fair trial
a impartial jury. O'mara is working over
time on this I can gurantee it.
justice for zimmerman

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is what happens when "community leaders" and the MSM sticks their noses where it doesn't belong...
The public gets told partial truths, gets only a quarter of the evidence, even gets manipulated evidence to fit their agenda, and make biased judgements. This crap has to stop. The MSM need to be reeled in, reporting on ongoing investigations should not be allowed, unless the public can help by keeping an eye out for a missing kid. It hinders justice, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Well hell if the guy pushes me I could fall and hit my head and die....that push then deserve two barrels of a 12 gauge too.

Hey if some 12 year old punches my son I should blow him away too..."I feared for my child's life" you know....

Do any of you that really believe this crap understand what excessive force is?

Now you're being irrational. Common, your an adult, right? Why would you spout such absurdities?

If someone was bashing your head into the concrete and you had a gun on your persons you wouldn't think to use it? Let's be real.

edit on 28-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

We only know what the MSM has told us, and a bunch of what they have told us has turned out to be lies. The only evidence that means anything, is the evidence allowed to be entered into the court.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Now you're being irrational. Common, your an adult, right? Why would you spout such absurdities?

If someone was bashing your head into the concrete and you had a gun on your persons you wouldn't think to use it? Let's be real.

I guess my point is where do we draw the line? When someone uses the term "bashing my head into concrete" I get the image that I would need a ambulance ride to the hospital and suffer a concussion at least.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I think that GZ took care of the head bashing before he was in need of an ambulance. He can thank his pistol for that one.

I grew up into martial arts, so I draw a line in front of me. If someone comes within striking distance of me they are invading my personal space so therefore I go on the offensive before I risk the chance of getting killed, whether it be from punches, a knife or whatever. I consider it taking precaution.
edit on 28-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

we dont draw the line we now let justice (as seabag described from his jury duty experience) run its due process.

The people of Florida voted in their laws and legislators. Its on them.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I guess my point is where do we draw the line? When someone uses the term "bashing my head into concrete" I get the image that I would need a ambulance ride to the hospital and suffer a concussion at least.

Zimmermans head was slammed
on the ground next to the concrete,
not directly on it. He obviously
suffered injuries from treyvon

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

We only know what the MSM has told us, and a bunch of what they have told us has turned out to be lies. The only evidence that means anything, is the evidence allowed to be entered into the court.

True, but anything less than the way I suggested in a senerio I don't see deadly force justified.

In the end I would bet he ends up with voluntary manslaughter. As I said before I don't see Martin as some innocent kid, but then I'm not going to assume Zimmerman is some Gandhi either. We all assume that Martin was the only one with rage....Zimmerman could have just as easily shot Martin with some thought like "that little bastard just hit me!" and bam!

For me I do not really want to speculate what they said or thought that caused their actions, but I still see Zimmerman as the sole instigator, knowing that he had his trusty gun in his pocket.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

I don't think it was anything obvious about why he shot or what injuries he had....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

I don't think it was anything obvious about why he shot or what injuries he had....

Zimmerman told everyone what
happened, there are injuries present
on zimmerman and all the eye witnesses
line up with it.
edit on 28-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

True, but anything less than the way I suggested in a senerio I don't see deadly force justified.

In the end I would bet he ends up with voluntary manslaughter. As I said before I don't see Martin as some innocent kid, but then I'm not going to assume Zimmerman is some Gandhi either. We all assume that Martin was the only one with rage....Zimmerman could have just as easily shot Martin with some thought like "that little bastard just hit me!" and bam!

For me I do not really want to speculate what they said or thought that caused their actions, but I still see Zimmerman as the sole instigator, knowing that he had his trusty gun in his pocket.

I agree to an extent, It could have happened like you stated but for people, especially the MSM, to demonize GZ and make TM look like a saint is absolutely ridiculous. I do feel, however, that GZ needs to face some repercussions.

I think that GZ was just looking out for his neighborhood, saw someone casing houses, called 911, was sick of police showing up too late so he decided to "investigate". TM noticed GZ creepin on him so than he ambushed GZ at the right moment to try to get the best of him. Just my .02

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

google "fistfight no one dies", see how many hits you get.
you guys are grasping for straws. you guys will make any excuse possible to defend a coward that pulled a gun on an unarmed attacker within seconds of a struggle, tha he himself started!! in your eyes he is a hero, for what? for killing an unarmed individual who wasnt even committing a crime?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

sounds to me like you will jump on any soap box and demand "Pulp Justice"

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

reply to post by pizzanazi75

you are aware that you are exaggerating right? what you guys want is to be able to shoot and kill any unarmed person that can kick your butts fair and square, even if you start the fight.

you want to shoot to kill, join the army, you want to play super hero join the police. you see a crime going on or a suspicious person call the cops. that is as far as your duty as a CIVILIAN calls for.

unless someones life is in immediate danger by an armed individual, or you are being jumped by multiple attackers i do not feel you have the right to shoot to kill anyone.

Dude, I don't even own a gun for self defense so no, I don't want to shoot to kill. But, if somebody was banging my head into the cement, I would do whatever it took to stop that and If I had a gun on me you'd better bet your behind I would use it. I have two boys that would miss their dad, I grew up without a dad because he was killed so I would do anything to prevent from being killed myself.

And how exactly was I exaggerating? Please enlighten me because there are people that die every year from 1 single punch.

[SNIP]

Inappropriate comments removed.
edit on 4/28/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

banging his head into the cement yet he refused medical treatment and didnt need stitches, stop defending that coward, imo his life was never in danger, he went for his gun instead of fighting the guy off, that is why trayvon was able to "bash his head". if he would have stayed in his car and followed the directions of 911 and neighborhood protocol, the cops would have showed up within minutes found tray, searched him, found skittles and iced tea, found out that he was staying with his father in the complex and let him go. they then would have told zimmerman thanks for your concern but trayvon was doing nothing wrong and please use a little more restraint next time you decide to call 911. they then would have told him as neighborhood watch we dont need you patrolling the neighborhood with your gun, thats what are job is for.

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join