It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Yeah, but he didn't say I turned around and retraced my steps. Or if he did how do you know Trayvon wasn't hiding and when he saw the guy turn around to go back he didn't come out and jump him. Here I'll illustrate on the map two different scenarios. The first is yours where he turns around and retraces his steps, the second scenario is based on original proposed paths of the two guys.

In the first is your plan, the purple line is Zimmerman's possible path, when it turns to dots is where he turned around and the brighter green/yellow lines show where Trayvon could have come (from either side) when he saw Zimmerman turn and to head back.

The second one shows what people originally said were Zimmerman and Trayvon's paths, I don't know if they are still valid but this is what was originally suggested. That Zimmerman ran down in front of the houses before going in between. If that was the case he could have walked back towards his car in between the buildings. If he did that then he could have passed Trayvon's hiding place and Trayvon come out behind him. In this one, again Zimmerman's path is purple and Trayvon is the brighter green/yellow. This isn't just based on assumption. Originally this is the paths that were suggested (including sites that drew lines just like mine (excluding Trayvons going off to the sides like mine to show he could have hid).

Now before you go off on one of your insulting tirades about how I don't know anything or understand anything how about you tell me what there supposed paths were, or what you think and I will do them over to fit your idea and show you how Trayvon still, not matter the situation, could have hid and jumped Zimmerman. Or even better you can do them yourself and post them.
edit on 28-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

His father has said in 2 separate interviews that he turned around and went back down the same sidwalk he went down......

According to the police, confirmed by orlando sentinal, and then repeated by Zimmerman's father twice the confrontation took place on the connecting sidewalk, not the back yard sidewalk.....Zimmerman, based on all accounts never should have been on the back yard sidewalk.....now if you want to say everything he has said up to this point is a lie, and everything his father and brother have said are lies, then we can talk.....

Until then you are just making up your own scene which no one has ever said is even remotely possible.

So which is it, Zimmerman and family have all lied about the account and your account is correct, or you have ignored all the available evidence and made up a scene to fit what you want to have happened?

Try drawing me a map based on Zimmermans fathers account ... who by the way was present at the reenactment....so he has SEEN what his son has told him......

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
300 plus pages 6000 plus posts, does any of this really matter?

It is easy to see that Zimmerman used excessive force after instigating the whole situation. Even if Zimmerman got into a fist fight does anyone here really believe he was in a fight for his life and needed to use deadly force to save himself? He is guilty as hell of manslaughter.....

The other thing is why are you all not blogging about the other large number of murders too since this case started. To me, this is just another common event that is sadly played across many cities every day. I don't think Martin was some innocent kid either, he fits the demographic for the high death rate statistics of young black males. There is a good reason why that rate is high and it's their lifestyle that creates the environment for it to be high. If he was killed in a gang related event no one would post a single word, but that was most likely his fate anyways if this didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
300 plus pages 6000 plus posts, does any of this really matter?

It is easy to see that Zimmerman used excessive force after instigating the whole situation. Even if Zimmerman got into a fist fight does anyone here really believe he was in a fight for his life and needed to use deadly force to save himself? He is guilty as hell of manslaughter.....

The other thing is why are you all not blogging about the other large number of murders too since this case started. To me, this is just another common event that is sadly played across many cities every day. I don't think Martin was some innocent kid either, he fits the demographic for the high death rate statistics of young black males. There is a good reason why that rate is high and it's their lifestyle that creates the environment for it to be high. If he was killed in a gang related event no one would post a single word, but that was most likely his fate anyways if this didn't happen.

I don't know about you but if someone was smashing my head into the cement I'd be fighting for my life.

I agree %100 with the rest of your post. Star from me.
edit on 28-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Even if Zimmerman got into a fist fight does anyone here really believe he was in a fight for his life and needed to use deadly force to save himself?

Fistfight justifies use of deadly force in my book, and also according to law. Not even talking about banging someones head into cement.
edit on 28/4/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It is easy to see that Zimmerman used excessive force after instigating the whole situation. Even if Zimmerman got into a fist fight does anyone here really believe he was in a fight for his life and needed to use deadly force to save himself?

To answer that question....very easy...yes they do.

As one poster already responded....

Fistfight justifies use of deadly force in my book

Yep some of them whole heartedly believe that if someone punches you you should be able to shoot them dead....even if you started the fight in the first place...

To some people on here there aren't any situations where it's not not acceptable to shoot someone dead...
edit on 28-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You are aware that one punch could kill an individual, right?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Even if Zimmerman got into a fist fight does anyone here really believe he was in a fight for his life and needed to use deadly force to save himself?

Fistfight justifies use of deadly force in my book, and also according to law. Not even talking about banging someones head into cement.
edit on 28/4/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

I gurantee a fist fight with a normal man
against a trained boxer could easily result
in death by punch. Boxers have died trained
ones in the ring by getting hit..
How was zimmerman to scale and know
the lethal killing force of a mans hands
when that man is on top of you slamming
your head in the ground in disorientating
fasion?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

you are aware that you are exaggerating right? what you guys want is to be able to shoot and kill any unarmed person that can kick your butts fair and square, even if you start the fight.

you want to shoot to kill, join the army, you want to play super hero join the police. you see a crime going on or a suspicious person call the cops. that is as far as your duty as a CIVILIAN calls for.

unless someones life is in immediate danger by an armed individual, or you are being jumped by multiple attackers i do not feel you have the right to shoot to kill anyone.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You are aware that staying in your car with doors locked and letting the police arrive and handle the situation will avoid you having to shoot an unarmed teenager in the chest when you decide to get out of your safe vehicle and pursue him for absolutely no reason but your own paranoia, right?

Your aware of that are you not?

Funny how people like to say 'one punch can kill and individual' yet Zimmerman is still walking around after having been savagely beaten and denying medical attention at a hospital ... nothing in those actions says he was fearful of 'one punch killing' him.....but I know, he was scared....he was a coward....he brought a gun to a fight with someone who wasn't legally allowed to defend himself with the same force that was being brought to him...you recognize that right? The law prevente Trayvon from defending himself with a gun yet the law is trying to protect Zimmerman for bringing a gun to a fight with someone who could have never defended himself against those odds....

So by your own words 'one punch can kill an individual'.....by your own words zimmerman was too weak of a man to defend his life with his own hands, he had to bring out the gun...his own hands weren't strong enough to kill a man...but his bullet sure was....what a weak sorry coward you guys are propping up on a pedestal....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

you are aware that you are exaggerating right? what you guys want is to be able to shoot and kill any unarmed person that can kick your butts fair and square, even if you start the fight.

you want to shoot to kill, join the army, you want to play super hero join the police. you see a crime going on or a suspicious person call the cops. that is as far as your duty as a CIVILIAN calls for.

unless someones life is in immediate danger by an armed individual, or you are being jumped by multiple attackers i do not feel you have the right to shoot to kill anyone.

I have personally known someone who was killed in a fistfight. It wasnt one punch but it was only a couple.

Those of you trying to downplay the serious threat of a barehanded attacker are misinformed, google killed in fistfight and see how many hits come up.

If the events are as Zimmerman claims, and all of the facts at this point support his story regardless of all the conjecture and supposition being tossed around, I would have shot Martin as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

i do not feel you have the right to shoot to kill anyone.

Good thing self defense law
has nothing to do with
anyone other then the party
involved personal feelings,
and zimmerman could reasonably
have believed his life was in danger.
He did not know if treyvon was packing.
Did not know if treyvon was a trained
martial artist, had the guy on top of him
beating his face in, there for sure could
be reasonable fear for life. I would be

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Dude, I don't even own a gun for self defense so no, I don't want to shoot to kill. But, if somebody was banging my head into the cement, I would do whatever it took to stop that and If I had a gun on me you'd better bet your behind I would use it. I have two boys that would miss their dad, I grew up without a dad because he was killed so I would do anything to prevent from being killed myself.

And how exactly was I exaggerating? Please enlighten me because there are people that die every year from 1 single punch.

[SNIP]

Inappropriate comments removed.
edit on 4/28/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here is quite a bit about George Zimmerman I had not read previously, including a detailed chronology of the events in the Twin Lakes neighbourhood leading up to the killing of Trayvon Martin.

I believe the except quoted below is particularly relevant to this discussion...

A NEIGHBORHOOD IN FEAR

By the summer of 2011, Twin Lakes was experiencing a rash of burglaries and break-ins. Previously a family-friendly, first-time homeowner community, it was devastated by the recession that hit the Florida housing market, and transient renters began to occupy some of the 263 town houses in the complex. Vandalism and occasional drug activity were reported, and home values plunged. One resident who bought his home in 2006 for $250,000 said it was worth $80,000 today.

At least eight burglaries were reported within Twin Lakes in the 14 months prior to the Trayvon Martin shooting, according to the Sanford Police Department. Yet in a series of interviews, Twin Lakes residents said dozens of reports of attempted break-ins and would-be burglars casing homes had created an atmosphere of growing fear in the neighborhood.

In several of the incidents, witnesses identified the suspects to police as young black men. Twin Lakes is about 50 percent white, with an African-American and Hispanic population of about 20 percent each, roughly similar to the surrounding city of Sanford, according to U.S. Census data.

One morning in July 2011, a black teenager walked up to Zimmerman's front porch and stole a bicycle, neighbors told Reuters. A police report was taken, though the bicycle was not recovered...."

Read full story at link:

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting

edit on 28-4-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

Mod edit: Removed excessive external quote. Please keep them limited to a couple of paragraphs.

edit on 4/28/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

That was a good post. I posted that yesterday,and wish everyone would read it.

Takes away that " Out for blood " angle,everyone,including the President,went for.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

That was a good post. I posted that yesterday,and wish everyone would read it.

Takes away that " Out for blood " angle,everyone,including the President,went for.

My apologies for the repost.

Yes, I agree the article provides a context that some seem to be missing or have wilfully ignored to promote their own agenda.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

now that is debatable. Either he did as you say or walked away and Martin was then the aggressor. Its one way or the other.

as stated yet again.

I will agree that picking one side or the other to a fight none of us saw is pointless, to presume guilt before knowing isnt how our justice system works. as has been stated many times

see, here on ATS it seems that many here have some kind of agenda, right, left, middle but we owe it to our society that JUSTICE always take the HIGH Road...this could be for any of us at any given time to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Not everyone is guilty, not everyone is innocent.

Justice must always take the high ground.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I don't know about you but if someone was smashing my head into the cement I'd be fighting for my life.

I agree to a point, but what if someone instigated the whole situation knowing they had the upper hand with a gun in their pocket?

What is the true proof that his head was being slammed over and over into the ground, and how does one do that anyways to a grown man? I'm sure Zimmerman will say anything to convince who ever that deadly force was needed...standing back looking at the whole situation I don't see it, while I do see many very bad judgment calls done by Zimmerman that ended in a death.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

the action of the real situation is in question. WE DON"T KNOW what happened.
It will be up to the jury to deside.

This is real life and death we are talking about here. Not some suspense Novel.

Now we wait on due process.

No matter who it is or what we hear or see our Justice can never be rested on speculation

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

There has been one bloody picture floating around so far.

Who puts the idea into people's heads that you have to wait to be maimed to defend yourself? Seriously, who teaches people that nonesense? Certainly not any self defense instructors, that's for sure....

edit on Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:47:21 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join