It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

I know, anything that points to George not being an honest little good little boy looking out for the neighborhood is automatically dismissed by you guys....even when it comes from Zimmermans side....its just truly amazing.....

Whats amazing,is that after ALL these posts,and after ALL these threads,there are people still calling for this guys head.

You do understand the whole premise,of innocent until proven guilty? The process of how it has to go to court?
Fellow ATS members,have repeatedly tried to give you the information. There comes a point,where either you are trying to be deliberately obtuse on the subject,or you are purposely trolling. Nothing is dismissed,except blatant,biased opinion.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Hearsay is not admissible as evidence in a court of law.

Reenactments are not admissible in a court of law, especially when its done by 3rd parties.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

OMG....hearsay is allowed in court...some types of it...

A statement made out of court that is offered in court as evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted. It is the job of the judge or jury in a court proceeding to determine whether evidence offered as proof is credible.

Hearsay

It was not a 3rd party...it was conducted by the police....you failed to read what I posted...or ignored it....

The day after the shooting, George Zimmerman, according to his father, returned with at least three police officers to the Retreat at Twin Lakes, back to that grassy area where plaintive cries for help had gone unanswered. The investigators, accompanied by someone with a video camera, wanted him to re-enact the events of the night when the two strangers had stood their ground. Mr. Zimmerman’s father watched from nearby. “They started where his vehicle was,” he recalled. “They walked him down the sidewalk and to the end of the sidewalk, to the street where he got an address and then walked him back towards his vehicle, near where the incident occurred.”

Would you like to try again and say hearsay is not allowed and that it was a 3rd party recording? Why are you ignoring the facts and the truth?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I know, anything that points to George not being an honest little good little boy looking out for the neighborhood is automatically dismissed by you guys....even when it comes from Zimmermans side....its just truly amazing.....

Whats amazing,is that after ALL these posts,and after ALL these threads,there are people still calling for this guys head.

You do understand the whole premise,of innocent until proven guilty? The process of how it has to go to court?
Fellow ATS members,have repeatedly tried to give you the information. There comes a point,where either you are trying to be deliberately obtuse on the subject,or you are purposely trolling. Nothing is dismissed,except blatant,biased opinion.

Im sorry I wasn't aware we are in a court room.

You can call me a troll and anything else you want....ive backed up all my claims...and you guys can't explain any of them ....its ok...just because you guys are screaming the loudest doesn't mean you are right..

I have repeatedly given these ATS members information that has been dismissed, others have done the same....i

why don't you ask all the people on this board who still think OJ and Casey Anthony are gulity....they do believe in innocent until proven guilty right?

In the court of public opinion, which this is, Zimmerman is guilty based on all the evidence available....yep, thats the position as an officer of the court of public opinion.......thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Some types of hearsay are allowed...i provided you with the information...you ignored

It wasn't a 3rd party reenactment...it was done by the police....you ignored that information too.....

Why have you continued to ignore this .....

he day after the shooting, George Zimmerman, according to his father, returned with at least three police officers to the Retreat at Twin Lakes, back to that grassy area where plaintive cries for help had gone unanswered. The investigators, accompanied by someone with a video camera, wanted him to re-enact the events of the night when the two strangers had stood their ground. Mr. Zimmerman’s father watched from nearby. “They started where his vehicle was,” he recalled. “They walked him down the sidewalk and to the end of the sidewalk, to the street where he got an address and then walked him back towards his vehicle, near where the incident occurred.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have tried to explain my problems with his arrest i think he does it far better then i have. Dershowitz is saying the prosecutor needs to be charged!!! She is showing bias in the prosecution of zimmerman.I truly believe that she was told to put him in jail to stop further trouble.

edit on 4/27/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Hearsay is not admissible in a court of law - 90.802 - Hearsay rule.—Except as provided by statute, hearsay evidence is inadmissible.
As well as -
90.806 Attacking and supporting credibility of declarant.—.
90.803 H earsay exceptions; availability of declarant immaterial.
Specifically excited / spontanious utterance, which does not apply.
90.804 H earsay exceptions; declarant unavailable.
CHAPTER 914 - WITNESSES; CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS

Please take the time to read the Florida Statutes and how they apply to this situation. Hearsay evidence is not admissible.

Re-enactments are not admissible in court, specifically the one you are referencing from the officers. At the time that occured Zimmerman was no longer in custody and was not considered a suspect. If he were, and the officers knew this and knew the information Zimmerman was providing could be used against him in court, they would be required to Mirandize him since the questions asked would be guilt seeking questions.

The information Zimmerman provided at the time of the incident you are talking about was provided knowing it could not be used against him in court.

Guilt seeking questions minus Miranda = illegally obtained evidence = not admissible in court.

Secondly any reenactment completed must have probative value and must be done by experts and those experts must meet the Frye standard.

In this case no one knows what transpired between the 2 so a reenactment cannot be done.

I read your post and ive read your links. I dismiss them because they are not Florida statutes, which is what governs this entire incident.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I wonder if these "donations" would have to be surrendered,in a wrongful-death civil suit ???

edit on 27-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Yes they would thats exactly what happened to OJ when he lost his civil trial. Though i dont believe the martins have enough money to go after zimmerman like the goldsmans did.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I guess we will both wait and see what is admissible in court and what isn't now won't we, officer? I provided links that show hearsay is admissible, its been talked about on all the talk shows by top legal experts who all say they would call these people to the stand....I will trust them over you, officer.

but just to note..you kept saying the reenactment was taken by a 3rd party...it wasn't, now you have to try and back track....good try, once again, officer.....guess your research was shoddy.....as usual

I will be leaving the witness stand now, Your Honor Officer, you can thank me for my testimony later.

And you should try reading your own sources....you are comical

edit on 28-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Im sorry I wasn't aware we are in a court room.

You're right. This is ATS. If you want to discus the topic,I am all ears,so is everyone else. Its the civil part,of having a discussion,I question.

You can call me a troll and anything else you want....ive backed up all my claims.

What facts are these then ?

Why so much hate ? Is it because of my race?

Im guessing your application for law school was rejected. You make such silly, actually laugh out loud funny.

Keep making comments like that, please, they are just completely ignorant. If I was you I'd be a little embarrassed by that comment. It's one of the top ten silliest comments in this huge thread.
Way to go!!!

I can't wait to hear what fantasy tale you come up with next.

Tell me why,anyone would want to discuss this case with you again ?

I have repeatedly given these ATS members information that has been dismissed, others have done the same..

Hard to think your unbiased,with Statements like this.

I think that is what he will probably get as far as time. 3-5 years.
I think 10 to 15 would be better, but I think he will get the 3-5 range, IMO.

In the court of public opinion, which this is, Zimmerman is guilty based on all the evidence available....

Public opinion,has NOTHING to do with facts. Until there is a trial,Zimmerman remains,innocent.As long as people like you,are not sitting on that Jury,that is.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

X.....you better get on this poster for cherry picking....why didn't you cherry pick the hundreds of post I have made that have back up all my claims.......

I know why because you are trying to discredit me with no proof but a few comments taken completely out of context of the conversation they were being made in.....that is a trypical tactic when you can't back up any of you claims....nice try....

With quotes like this ....

Why so much hate ? Is it because of my race?

Why didn't you go back and see that the reason I posted that was because someone asked me that exact question first....I turned around and asked them the same thing....that is taking statements out of context.....go back and look and see what prompted me to say that....instead of trying to character assassinate...it is a very very weak tactic....

this is the post that promted the reply....

Originally posted by butcherguy

HA....now you change your tune

I will have to ask you what you mean, 'change my tune'?

I posted what can happen in a jury trial in Florida. I didn't retract what I said at all.

If anything, I backed you up.

What has caused you to be so filled with hate? Is it because of my race?

I expect to see you wrath come down on this ATS'er, butcherguy, for bringing it up, then I expect you to retract your statements about me that you cherry picked to try and discredit me that are not true.......

Do you have a real argument or any real points to add to the conversation?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I guess we will both wait and see what is admissible in court and what isn't now won't we, officer?

Not really because it wont be allowed in as evidence. What part of 4th amendment violation do you not understand? What part of fruit of the posionous tree do you not understand? What part of expert witness with skills that support the scope of testimony do you not understand?

I provided links that show hearsay is admissible, its been talked about on all the talk shows by top legal experts who all say they would call these people to the stand....I will trust them over you, officer.

All of which has absolutely nothing to do with florida Law. Are you really that obtuse to stick to your incorrect position soleyl because you dont like me and dont like the information I provide, which is Florida law by the way.

The talking heads can talk all they want but in the end its Florida Law that will be used. To ignore the law because of bias is taking ignorance to a whole new level. Congrats...

but just to note..you kept saying the reenactment was taken by a 3rd party...it wasn't, now you have to try and back track....good try, once again, officer.....guess your research was shoddy.....as usual

It was taken by a 3rd party... Again if you spent any time reading and understanding Florida Law you would know what im referring to. Since you dont because apparently for you ignorance is bliss you are once again making yourself out to be ignorant on the topic.

Not to mention the 4th and 5th amendment.

I will be leaving the witness stand now, Your Honor Officer, you can thank me for my testimony later.

You do realize you only look like an ass when you make idiotic comments like this right? Are you that immature that you cannot act like an adult and engage in an adult manner?

And you should try reading your own sources....you are comical

I ahve read my own sources, being im the one who posted them here. Whats required is for you to actually read them and UNDERSTAND the before opening your mouth.

You sir are clueless and extremely ignorant when it comes to Florida law, police procedures, ME procedures, collection processing and admissability of evidence in a criminal procedure.... I can keep going but its all been spelled out to you before.

Out of curiosity what is your problem? For the life of me I cant figure it out, although I have some ideas but posting them would get me banned.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Like I said before,Having a discussion on the subject is one thing. Coming off as some egotistical know-it-all is another. This is the reason,I left this thread,before. Opinionated,Biased BS. I didn't have to cherypick through it.
Corruption Exposed said it best:

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Hey folks, I'm sorry about my last tenure on here. It was out of character and I was a douche. Most of the posts you are asking me to respond to got deleted. So ask me any question and I will try my best to answer them.

Good luck in the thread,pizzanazi75. Maybe one day we can have a discussion about: Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun.

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

1. What part don't you understand that you don't know what is going to be allowed and what isn't. Do you moonlight as a psychic?

2. They have talked about Florida Law.....watch a few of them sometime. CNN analyst that put Zimmerman in touch with O'mara is from florida. A bunch of them are from florida, they are basing there comments on florida law. But you know that, your just trying to discredit me with anything you can.

3. No it was taken by the police. Say whatever you want to say now you were saying an outside 3rd party did this...not the police...it was done by police investigators not a 3rd party....you can continue to say I don't understand, blah, blah, blah....just like I know you will continue to try and mislead, it's you M.O.

Reenactments are not admissible in a court of law, especially when its done by 3rd parties.

4. Nope, just being respectful to the man with shield. What do you make yourself look like when you get called out for lying and misleading, officer?

5. I don't have a problem. Im participating in an internet discussion about a topic going on in the country. What is your problem? Although I have some ideas that could get me banned.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I know why because you are trying to discredit me with no proof but a few comments taken completely out of context of the conversation they were being made in.....that is a trypical tactic when you can't back up any of you claims....nice try....

I dont need to discredit you... You do that all by your lonesome.

I see once again you attack the poster because you cant attack the facts...

as you would say - typical tactic when you can't back up any of you claims... nice try...

What I am finding hilarious though is how you must rely on talking heads and opinion news media in an effort to support your arguments in this thread? Any chance you can, I dunno, think for yourself and tell us what you think, instead of telling us what the media states and you just parroting it in here?

Either way you got your wish.. Im done repsonding to you. From this point out you dont exist. I urge others to follow suit.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I have a question. I haven't been keeping up with this whole story,so apologies.

So,are they actually getting a Jury together? Where does the prosecution,stand right now?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

They arent even to that stage of the proceedings yet. The next hearing I believe has been moved from the end of May to the first week of May (I could be wrong though). The next step is motions and discovery and then after that scheduling of the actual trial and whether or not Zimmerman chooses judge or jury.

An interesting article - For those who want to know more about Zimmermans past.
Details Paint a More Innocent Picture of George Zimmerman

Reuters' sympathetic George Zimmerman profile: 7 takeaways

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

So a Judge might be actually handling the whole thing. Thanks X. I followed the link,and went to the Reuters article......

Heres a little tidbit on Zimmerman.

But a more nuanced portrait of Zimmerman has emerged from a Reuters investigation into Zimmerman's past and a series of incidents in the community in the months preceding the Martin shooting. Based on extensive interviews with relatives, friends, neighbors, schoolmates and co-workers of Zimmerman in two states, law enforcement officials, and reviews of court documents and police reports, the story sheds new light on the man at the center of one of the most controversial homicide cases in America.

The 28-year-old insurance-fraud investigator comes from a deeply Catholic background and was taught in his early years to do right by those less fortunate. He was raised in a racially integrated household and himself has black roots through an Afro-Peruvian great-grandfather - the father of the maternal grandmother who helped raise him.

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting

Very Interesting Article. I would say,it seems like hes a typical American.

Thanks again for the link,X.............

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If zimmerman did not have a gun how could
he protect himself while watching the neighbor
and some armed thugs are breaking into a house?
Wait for the police IF they see you they will kill you.
He needed a gun for a situation that arose.

treyvon was trying to kill zimmerman !!! He had every right
to use his gun on someone trying to kill him or in
reasonable fear for life, i mean the guys head
is beat in like a year old pair of sneakers..
If treyvon was on top of your wife beating her face in
and you did not know if he had a gun or not
you would scream for help help and wait for the police
show up 15 min. later?
As she lays there dead cold as ice when the police show up.

edit on 28-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I have been saying for days that the prosecutor has likely ruined her career with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join