It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I would find any sanctions unlikely.

If they are going to go down that road then they need to do the same regarding the PC statement and the lead detectives testimony that he could not prove Zimmerman initiated the physical confrontation. Same goes for the PA who signed off on it.

The way this case is playing out im thinking that we are eventually going to be busting out fractal geometry and the grand unified theory. On the other side it also looks like a real life version of clue...

Was it Zimmerman, near the sidewalk with the gun.....
Or was it Martin, near the sidewalk with hands.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'd like to know what weight financial ability to post bail has on a bail amount set in Florida. I thought that bail was set based on severity of the crime accused of (murder 2 pretty severe), flight risk (Zimmerman returned to Florida to be arrested so I'd say low flight risk), likelihood to offend while on bail, and finally financial ability to post bail ( often tied to flight risk). I agree that if Zimmerman or his attorney knew about the monies donated at the bail hearing it should have been mentioned. It is possible though not likely that the majority of the money was received after the bail hearing particularly if the majority was donated by Zim's family or deep pocketed persons who took interest after bail was set.

I'll reiterate what I posted on another thread about the amount in that fund.

What I'd be most interested in seeing is the average size of donations. If Zim's family or a couple deep pocketed people who took interest provided most of the money that's one thing, but if the money accumulated by thousands of people giving small donations $20-$50 that's another. If the latter is the case, I find it encouraging that so many people saw through the Crumped up narrative that the MSM spewed 24-7 up until we actually started seeing facts presented to the courts recently.

I'm not enough of a legal observer to competently comment on whether bail will be increased or not, but I'll do it anyway. The only times I can ever remember a bail being increased in a high profile trial like this is when some info comes up that the accused is a greater flight risk ( discovery of dual citizen ship, purchasing airline tickets) or other unrelated criminal acts.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Judge denies Gag Order....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

It was the prosecutor asking for a gag order so that's a win for team Zimmerman right? I watched it and the defense said that they haven't received any evidence as of yet to really comment on. Seemed to be in response to O'mara commenting on the photo of Zimmerman's bloody head.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by popsmayhem

honestly, I don't think the judge sees this as a racially motivated case. I think the media plays that up to increase viewership because, let's be honest, vigilante cop wannabe kills unarmed boy is nowhere near as riviting as white guy kills unarmed black kid.

Truth is, zimmerman, and his lawyers, lied about his finances. they committed perjury and, if the judge sees it that way, he will go back to jail if he cannot pay an increased bail.

Assuming the judge is allowed to increase the bail after it has been set.

These were not personal finances though
this was set aside defense fund
it would help the tax payers out..

I do not believe he committed perjury
he did not lie about personal finances
this was a set aside defense fund.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

since he's not a not for profit, it wasn't charity. how he spends it is his deal but, for all intents and purposes, it was money gifted to him and, as a result, it is an asset. An asset which he failed to mention at his bail hearing. Is it his fault? Not necessarily. I'd say his attorney is to blame here.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

since he's not a not for profit, it wasn't charity. how he spends it is his deal but, for all intents and purposes, it was money gifted to him and, as a result, it is an asset. An asset which he failed to mention at his bail hearing. Is it his fault? Not necessarily. I'd say his attorney is to blame here.

mmm hmm I see..

Would this not be good for
the tax payers. This takes
the burden off us of bit.

200,000 the state is not out
is a good thing i'm thinking

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i would guess that the majority of money zimmerman had donated to him was from over zealous gun owners who dont want their "rights" to kill an unarmed person once they start losing a fight, taken away. that and from wannabe vigilante cops not good enough to actually make it into the force but still want to play cops and robbers.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I have the natural right to self defense, and no law overrides it, or ever will. If someone attacks me, they will pay a price for it one way or another. Ask the last guy, a few reconstructive surgeries on his knee, and he still walks with a nasty limp, sucks for him. At least if he ever goes and attacks someone that can't defend themself, they will have a good chance to outrun the moron

I donated my last five bucks in my old paypal because I am tired of seeing the media hold their own kangaroo courts.

I am trying to get my "rep" to introduce a bill making it illegal for the press to report on ongoing investigations and court proceedings, save for special circumstances like amber alerts. No luck so far, but not for lack of trying.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
self defense is fine, shooting an unarmed person because you are losing a fight is not. once you kill the guy its easy to say, i feared for my life, he was going to kill me with his bare hands. in my opinion the wording on these laws need to be better interpreted. whats to stop me from losing my cool in traffic and getting into a fight then shooting the other guy dead once i start losing the fight? all this is crazy anyway nowadays you cant get into a fight with anyone, they could have a gun or if you beat them up they could come back to kill you. the days of the fair fist fights are over, you never know when some idiot is packing heat. the opposite side of the coin is if everyone had guns the justice system would be flooded with people claiming self defense left and right.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What evidence makes you think it was a fight? Zimmerman may not have been a rocket scientist, but who calls 911 then gets into a fight knowing the cops are on the way, especially if they have a gun? Makes zero sense.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

well honestly i dont think zim ever fought back or tried to defend himself, i think he went straight for his gun thus making it easy for trayvon to pound his head into the ground. if zimmerman would have strictly fought back i dont think he would have ended up dead and the cops would have been there in time to break it up, then we would have two sides to the story and trayvon would still be here to say his side.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Thing is, there is zero self defense classes that tell you to be polite and try to not hurt them too much or anything like that. Whether it is gun self defense, or hand to hand self defense, you are taught to take them down as hard and as fast as you can. And for good reason, being polite while you are attacked can lead to your serious injury or death.

Ask others who have taken gun classes, what their instructor told them about it. Put distance in between you and the attacker, then put two bullets center mass is the only thing I have ever been taught.

You never want to fight with a gun on you, there are way too many things that can go wrong, like the attacker getting your gun and blowing your head off.
edit on Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:04:45 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
the problem we are having, sifting through
the lies already been told and the MSM media has said
very little exposing the doctored 911 tapes..

We know where to hear the original 911 tapes,
the damage has been done from the MSM's doctored ones.
If the 911 tapes are the only real solid facts in this case,
right here the young person calling in tell the 911 dispatch
that there is a fight with a guy on top wearing white and the guy
on bottom in red..

With treyvon on top beating zimmermans face in
at this point he is for sure the aggressor.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I wonder if these "donations" would have to be surrendered,in a wrongful-death civil suit ???

edit on 27-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Doubtful, if it ends up going to trial, all that plus much more will be going to the liars and hiring their counter witnesses and such. If I were him, right after it is dismissed, if it is, I would head somewhere other than the US. It's not land of the free anymore, it's land of the idiots lead by the idiotbox.
edit on Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:19:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey folks, I'm sorry about my last tenure on here. It was out of character and I was a douche. Most of the posts you are asking me to respond to got deleted. So ask me any question and I will try my best to answer them.

Honestly, regardless of the obvious media/race agenda being played on this, Zimmerman was in the wrong and some intelligent members have proved proof by analyzing forensics about where the crime "was supposed to happen" compared to where the body was found. I have heard some pretty weak explanations such as CPR, but I hear no reports of blood trail. Dragging a body across the pavement and lawn would cause blood trails that have not been documented yet.

I know and agree this is being played out on a greater agenda that leads to race war and gun control, but at the end of the day, Zimmerman shot an unarmed child because he felt entitled to "protect his neighborhood" against a cooon/punk what ever you want to believe you heard on that audio tape. Personally I heard the first one, not punk, and if you don't like my opinion, I have great hearing, and do not let my biases influence my decision making.

Where I live, this never happens, we don't have trigger happy neighborhood watchmen running around shooting children because they look suspicious. The worse I ever got was a ride home from the cops because I was too drunk or got caught doing things that I'm not allowed to discuss on here.

The theme on here from a lot of members is that you can shoot kids in gated communities as long as they are "suspicious" looking.

Zimmerman's story is full of holes like swiss cheese and we will watch the jury deliberate him and then all hell breaks loose, all because of a bunch of loop holes.

I tell you one thing, I sure would stand my ground!
edit on 27-4-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

By all means,we ALL have those days Corruption.

Everybody has an opinion. Right or wrong,those are the opinions you stand by.

All good.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Hey folks, I'm sorry about my last tenure on here. It was out of character and I was a douche. Most of the posts you are asking me to respond to got deleted. So ask me any question and I will try my best to answer them.

Dont sweat it.. As the poster above stated we all have those days. Its compounded by the fact that its difficult to get intention / tone etc from typed text. Its a new day, so we should just move forward and dont look back.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Dragging a body across the pavement and lawn would cause blood trails that have not been documented yet.

Question for you and some others on this blood issue -

* - Was the gunshot a through and through?
* - What type of ammo was used?
* - What grain?
* - What angle?
* - Where, specifically, was Martin shot?
* - Were any major arteries / veins severed?
* - Were any major organs hit?
* - Was there any stippling present?

Contrary to what we see on tv, real life is not quite like that. A person can be shot, drop to the ground and die without any blood ever leaving the body. It ranks up their with the misconception on how Miranda works. A person can be arrested for murder, charged, tried, convicted, sentenced to death and executed without ever being mirandized. It ranks up there with the person gets one phone call fallacy as well.

Trayvon Martin was wearing multiple layers of clothing. That is going to act like a sponge / compression on the wound which can affect the amount of blood seen / lack of blood seen.

Hence the reason for the ME and a forensic autopsy.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You ask some good questions, and I plan answering them, even I don't know the answer to several of them it will just take time to look into them. You usually have your responses ready to go so I will think these out well before I commit to a solid response.

I promise you I will do my best to answer each of these questions when I have the brain power to do so, but do you have all the answers to these questions?

If you don't then you are just as messed as I am.

No one knows, the facts are a kid is dead. And he is being demonized as the aggressor.

Don't try this at home, unless you live in Florida.

Question for you and some others on this blood issue -

* - Was the gunshot a through and through?
* - What type of ammo was used?
* - What grain?
* - What angle?
* - Where, specifically, was Martin shot?
* - Were any major arteries / veins severed?
* - Were any major organs hit?
* - Was there any stippling present?

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join