It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by pizzanazi75

You actually said the Martins have no reason to lie?You are naive arent you. Most of the stuff released to the public was through them and the media had to apologize for being wrong!!!!! There main goal was to mislead the press in order to gain public support. Come on really??????

No i did not say that....I said they don't have the same incentive to lie as the Zimmermans......don't put words in my mouth.....

this is what I said....

Because the zimmerman camp has an incentive to lie and mislead. The Martins don't have that incentive. They have already lost even if Zimmerman is convicted. He and his people have much more reason to lie and mislead.

If Zimmerman is guilty the Martins have still lost.
If Zimmerman is innocent the Martins have still lost.
Zimmerman is in fear of spending his life in jail. Incentive to lie.
Martins have lost their son and simply want justice. No incentive to lie since they will the will never get their son back.

Now who has more incentive to lie? The man who is facing life in a cage? Or the family who has lost a son?

Not to mention just with information we have so far its been shown Zimmerman is not an honest person. He's told multiple accounts of what happened, listen to the bond hearing, he has mislead the courts about what he reported in his 911 call by contradicting his own words on the 911 call, he has mislead the court when at his bond hearing when he didn't disclose how much money he had in his paypal account, Zimmerman has shown himself over and over to have incentive to lie.

I know you will say I'm a liar, I don't know what I'm talking about, Im just being biased, provide a source, etc, etc......so ill save you the time.

The truth is Zimmerman has much more incentive to lie........and I never said the Martins didn't have a 'reason' I said the didn't have an incentive to....there is a difference. Nice try though.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
2. Beca......The Martins don't have that incentive. ......?

Trayvon Martins parents go to Capital Hill

The parents of slain teen Trayvon Martin took their quest for justice to Capitol Hill today, attending a forum on racial profiling and hate crimes and drawing attention to their son’s killing that occurred more than a month ago.

Trayvon Martin's father says he warned son about stereotypes

Trayvon's family and their supporters maintain that Zimmerman deemed Trayvon "suspicious" because the teen was black and wearing a hoodie.

Trayvon Martin's parents call for justice during Los Angeles rally

Sponsored by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), the rally focused on the need to change racial profiling and crime. Residents said it's clear the fight is far from over.

Trayvon Martin parents elated by Zimmerman arrest

(AP) WASHINGTON - Trayvon Martin’s parents expressed relief Wednesday over a special prosecutor’s decision to charge the man responsible for the 17-year-old’s death. Martin’s mother said if she could speak directly to George Zimmerman, she would allow him a chance to say he is sorry for what happened.

George Zimmerman Tells Trayvon Martin's Parents 'I Am Sorry'

Trayvon Martin Attorney: Family ‘Outraged’ That Zimmerman’s ‘Self-Serving’ Apology Helped Secure Bail

Sabrin a Fulton, Martins mother, says shooting was an accident

Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin's mother, told the Today show Thursday morning that she believes her son's murder was an "accident," but later retracted her statement on MSNBC this afternoon.

In an interview with the Today show's Ann Curry, Fulton had said, "I believe it was an accident. I believe that it just got out of control and (Zimmerman) couldn’t turn the clock back."

then....

MSNBC - Update: Trayvon Martin's mom retracts 'accident' characterization, says Zimmerman killed him in 'cold blood'

Trayvon Martin Case Spotlights Florida Town's History Of 'Sloppy' Police Work

Attorneys for Martin's family said it wasn't until weeks later, when Tracy Martin, Trayvon's father, was looking through the teen's cell phone bill that he noticed the timing of the last call. The family and their attorneys then contacted Trayvon's girlfriend and heard her account of the night. Lawyer Benjamin Crump, who represents the family, recorded an interview with the girl and provided it with Martin's cell phone records to federal authorities, who by then had joined the investigation.

Trayvon Martin's Last Phone Call Triggers Demand for Arrest 'Right Now'

Trayvon Martin's parents: Trust friend's phone call

Though early on in the investigation police asked for anyone with information related to the shooting to come forward, Martin's friend did not — because she was highly emotional, Martin's mother told TODAY Wednesday.

TODAY
Trayvon Martin, 17, was killed while visiting a family friend in a Florida gated community.

“She was distraught because of the situation that happened with Trayvon and the fact that she was on the phone with him right before the incident occurred,’’ Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer. “She was hospitalized. She also mentioned to us that she had feelings for Trayvon, so it hurt her dearly to know that he had passed away.’’

Family attorney Ben Crump argued that though the call was not recorded, the girl's account is not hearsay.

Mom: Trayvon Martin was killed because of 'the color of his skin'

“(Zimmerman) was reacting to the color of his skin,’’ Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer on Monday. “He committed no crime. My son wasn’t doing anything but walking on the sidewalk, and I just don’t understand why this situation got out of control.’’

No incentive to lie? No incentive to publicize this? Nothing to gain?
Martin's Parents Plan To Sue Homeowners Group

As soon as Zimmermans legal status is determined in the case, they will file a civil lawsuit against Zimmerman according to their attorney.

Trayvon's mother trademarks her son's name as merchandise hits stands throughout Florida

Yeah.... no incentive to lie at all...
No incentive to use the race card...
No incentive to prejudice the jury in hopes of gaining a guilty verdict via political pressure rather than the facts of the case and the laws involved.

I believe they are hurt because they lost their son. What I am seeing now is them trying to cash in on that loss. The fact these lawsuits are present even before the preliminary hearing supports that.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I didn't dismiss anything. What relevance does it have on this case is Zimmermans great grandfather was afro-peruvian?

Why did you dismiss the neighbors comments about how he basically had every right to be suspicious of Trayvon because young black males have committed crimes in the neighborhood. Why did you dismiss her comments. It seems if you were a black male in that neighborhood you were profiled, even by the nice lady who made the comments to rueters, who was black. Yet you seem to dismiss her claims about the neighborhoods attitude toward young black males. HMMMMM.

His people....is his father, brother, lawyers. friends....his people.. ..... but you knew that too.

I told you I didn't cherry pick anything....i finished the quote from the previous poster.....if anyone cherry picked it was that poster....why arent' you on their back? Cuz you hate me

Again don't accuse me of things....

Whats your connection to this case?

It told you my connection, I answered your question. My background has been stated in this post in the past. You should have kept up. Like I did. You know, like I know how you claim to be a police officer. I know that becuase I kept up with conversation. I don't have to justify my credentials to you to comment on an internet discussion board, Officer. But like I stated, Ive said my 'background' before. You just didn't care enough about me to retain that info

What makes who right and who wrong. Form the question better.

He was gunned down. The bullet hole in his chest is the proof of that. Sorry, I know how you like to ignore evidence. Bullet in the chest from Zimmermans gun means Zimmerman gunned him down. Sorry if you don't like the wording, sometimes the truth is unpleasant.

No i have not tried and convicted Martin, I am trying and convicting Zimmerman as the evidence comes out. Did you mean Zimmerman? another typo I see.

Ive never 'demanded' your background. Ive only attacked your own words with your own words to show your false statements. That is not attacking you.

I did provide links to the autopsy information we were talking about, you dismissed them. Remember? And you linking 10 links that go to pages with links for 20 more topics isn't you providing a source. I provide the sources to back up my words, you dismissed them.....im not doing it again....you can go back an find the post.

How would I know 'damn well' what you meant'....this is what you said....

where is your link to the Autopsy?

I answered you question, officer, how was I to know you wanted different information? Say what you mean not what you are implying.

Also, finish your sentences...i cant read minds...

We did go over this a few pages back, and I provided you with the additionaql posts that w

edit on 27-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Ok you can link source. Where is the incentive in any of those post to lie?

You quoted a bunch of stuff that in no way relates to why they would have an incentive to lie. None of those articles support a reason for the family to lie.

But thanks for the handy post with all the links.....Im sure they all contain some good articles that prove that the martins just wanted justice for they murdered son........that is not an incentive to lie...

But I know.....Zimmerman is a saint, or whatever his jewish background will allow him to be.....or his afro-peruvian background .... not sure if they are saints...but whatever they are Zimmerman is that to you.....

And Trayvon and his parents are the devil who should be grateful that Zimmerman didn't gun down their other children and will lie and do anything to send that man to prison.....cuz you know, that will bring their son back and all.

Agian, thanks a bunch for the post that didn't defend you argument at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I didn't dismiss anything. What relevance does it have on this case is Zimmermans great grandfather was afro-peruvian?

Its direct evidence that can be used to counter the racial profiling claim people are making. It has probative value and can be used to support his character in terms of racial issues. As I said either you dont know, dont care, or just want to ignore it because it can support Zimmerman.

Why did you dismiss the neighbors comments about how he basically had every right to be suspicious of Trayvon because young black males have committed crimes in the neighborhood. Why did you dismiss her comments. It seems if you were a black male in that neighborhood you were profiled, even by the nice lady who made the comments to rueters, who was black. Yet you seem to dismiss her claims about the neighborhoods attitude toward young black males. HMMMMM.

You can take the insinuation that I am a racist and shove it. You, once again, did not read the post or the question. If you did you would have seen the questions I asked about those view points.

Specifically explain what racial profiling is and whats required. Please identify who it applies to.

Racial profiling must be established and fully supported to the extent of there is no doubt that it was present. A neighbor simply guessing / using their personal opinion based on limited information is not evidence - its speculation. They are not expert witnesses and if called to testify those comments wont be allowed since there is nothing for the individual to actually support the claim, making their testimony an opinion and not a fact. That opinion can prejudice the jury and wont be allowed.

Contrary to popular belief, there is a difference.

His people....is his father, brother, lawyers. friends....his people.. ..... but you knew that too.

I dont have a clue half the time what you mean.. You are all over the place and constantly play the word game and what the definition of is is. Maybe if you took your own advice about being more careful when you type and words you use......

I told you I didn't cherry pick anything....i finished the quote from the previous poster.....if anyone cherry picked it was that poster....why arent' you on their back? Cuz you hate me

I dont hate you.. I just think you are extremely biased, hypocritical, ignorant about the law and procedures while being arrogant to the point of blindness on information and facts.

You also, once again, contradicted yourself. You just got done explaining why Zimmerman's family history is irrelevant while arguing the neighbors testimony is valid.

Which is it?

It told you my connection, I answered your question. My background has been stated in this post in the past. You should have kept up. Like I did. You know, like I know how you claim to be a police officer. I know that becuase I kept up with conversation. I don't have to justify my credentials to you to comment on an internet discussion board, Officer. But like I stated, Ive said my 'background' before. You just didn't care enough about me to retain that info

No you did not as I took the time to read through this thread. All you have stated is you are a US citizen, which has nothing to do about your job background.

What makes who right and who wrong. Form the question better.

In terms of legalities we use facts and not supposition or guessing. So thats makes me right and you opinionated and biased.

He was gunned down. The bullet hole in his chest is the proof of that. Sorry, I know how you like to ignore evidence. Bullet in the chest from Zimmermans gun means Zimmerman gunned him down. Sorry if you don't like the wording, sometimes the truth is unpleasant.

He was shot in supposed self defense, he was not gunned down.

Again quit dramatizing and learn the difference in terminology.

No i have not tried and convicted Martin, I am trying and convicting Zimmerman as the evidence comes out. Did you mean Zimmerman? another typo I see.

Yes a typo. However the comment stands... You are calling Zimmerman a murderer and want him in jail, and the trial has not even started yet nor have we seen all the info.
Hypocritical much?

Ive never 'demanded' your background. Ive only attacked your own words with your own words to show your false statements. That is not attacking you.

You should pay more attention to what you type then because its very apparent by your comment here that you dont. You have attacked me on multiple occasions and you constantly referenceand attack my background.

You continue to ignore the question to give us your professional background.

I answered you question, officer, how was I to know you wanted different information? Say what you mean not what you are implying.

Again way to obfuscate and lie.. I have been specific, many times now, for you to provide your links to Police procedure and a Forensic Autopsy procedures. Your last comment was you were using Discovery news and didn't give a crap about my links back to the actual Florida Law.

So.. again, please provide your links to Florida Law that supports your claims about police procedure as well as the autopsy procedure.

Also, finish your sentences...i cant read minds...

No kidding.. Have you ever thought about the character limit placed on posts? You have to post, then go back and edit to gain more room to reply.

You have not answered one question thats been asked.. All you have done, and still are doing, is ignoring the questions. If you werent we would not need almost an entire page for you to answer simple questions.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Again learn to read and comprehend...

The racial card.. the inconsistent stories from the parents....

The civil lawsuits being filed against various groups now...

The GF not coming forward at all...

The lawyer interviewing her before notifying law enforcement about her existence....

The patents / trademarks...

Trying to constantly paint Zimmerman as a racists / unstable by using past incidents...

Trying to play off Martins background while once again using the race card and stating Martins background is not relevant (possession of drugs / drug paraphernalia, stolen property, burglary tools, stolen items as well as bragging about assaulting a school bus driver).

= cash

= incentive to lie.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Here is a live stream of today's hearing.....for those of who are interested in the facts of the case....

The rest can ignore it, like everything else.

Live Zimmerman Hearing

ETA
One interesting thing mentioned in the hearing was one of the witness set up their own fundraiser and raised, i believe they said 700 dollars......wow....I wonder what witness that was? LOL Ill be interested to hear more about this....more than the 200k account.....except on that, they are gonna discuss it, but they may release the names of the donors....that would be great!!!! Can't wait....for all the hate on the MSM, I sure am glad they are their fighting for information.

Also, he mentioned one witness that he is concerned about that is talking to the media, but of course, didn't say who......I am genuenly curious about who he is talking about there.....I would give my opinion but I'd be beat up and kick around if I did, so Ill keep that to myself....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I am trying and convicting Zimmerman as the evidence comes out.

Oh, some of us have picked up on that.

That is what is still nice about America, You don't get to try him. You aren't allowed to convict him.

That is up to a jury and it will take place in a courtroom, using the laws that are in place.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Im not in a court room and neither are you .... this is the court of public opinion based on the evidence we know.....thought you understood that........I can try him the court of public opinion if I want....just like people who support Zimmerman have tried Trayvon in the court of public opinion......

See isn't that the great thing about America....you can say anything you want about a dead boy and not have to prove any of it. I think you should have issue with that......why don't you?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Im not in a court room and neither are you

True. That's why I am not bragging about convicting him.

I am trying and convicting Zimmerman as the evidence comes out.

I think you should have issue with that......why don't you?

Trayvon is not on trial (in a real court, like someone else).
edit on 27-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

What relevance does it have on this case is Zimmermans great grandfather was afro-peruvian?

On the case in court .. probably nothing. On the public trial by lynch mob .. much more.
The MSM and race baiters (and others) tried to make Zimmerman out to be a
fat doofy white guy who was racist. The TRUTH turns out that he is far from that.
In the court of public opinion, it's very important for the fact that he is
hispanic/white/black to come out. It helps to show the 'grab the torches and pitchforks'
lynch mob that they are not exactly the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree ...

Truth is truth. Don't be afraid of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

He was gunned down. The bullet hole in his chest is the proof of that.

Maybe ... but other, non-loaded, phrases could also be interchanged.
I could just as easily say - Martin was shot while engaging in a scuffle.
Loaded language can change the whole feel for what is being said.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Nothing is the truth til, what is it ATS likes to say, pics or it didn't happen....
'
I want to see pics with the afro-peruvian great - grandfather.....

and i also want to see both of their long form birth certificates.....that should satisfy us all, agreed?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Just like watered down words can lesson a message.

I am sorry that some don't like the term 'gunned down' .... but he was gunned down and murdered. Yep, it is absolutely a loaded statement...just it's a loaded statement that is 100% fact.

Thanks for you example, but I'll stick to my way. You stick to yours.

Both are fine. Mine is just way more effective.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

(CNN) -- George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer accused of wrongly killing Trayvon Martin, will not immediately have to turn over donations to his website, a Florida judge said Friday.

Zimmerman collected about $204,000 in donations through the website, but did not disclose the contributions during his bond hearing last week, according to Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara.

Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda asked Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. to increase Zimmerman's $150,000 bond. But the judge said he would delay ruling on the request, in part because he does not know if he has the authority to do so.

www.cnn.com...

Well zimmerman MAY OR MAY might not be going back to jail.

His bond may be increased..

The money has been and remains
only for his defense fees...

THE STATE should be pretty
happy they are getting a damn thing.

At least this help the tax payer out
edit on 27-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

he might have his bail increased, which could, actually, result in his going back to jail.

and the need do you
make your posts
in an odd haiku?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

he might have his bail increased, which could, actually, result in his going back to jail.

and the need do you
make your posts
in an odd haiku?

It makes it easier to read on analog
screen from having to scroll all the way over.
For zimmermans sake I hope he does not
get ram backed in then back out again.
This is helping the tax payer out right?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I doubt if they will increase the bail but I wouldn't be surprised if he was fined or tagged with some other minor offense for, what amounts to, perjury. His attorneys should be held accountable for the undisclosed funds.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I doubt if they will increase the bail but I wouldn't be surprised if he was fined or tagged with some other minor offense for, what amounts to, perjury. His attorneys should be held accountable for the undisclosed funds.

aaaaaaaaaah The minor
charges they were looking for

you know this seems like a big
circus to get racial tentions going by
THE MSM i think they would love a race
war.. WE MUST be in love..

NOT DIVIDED TOGETHER UNITED

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

honestly, I don't think the judge sees this as a racially motivated case. I think the media plays that up to increase viewership because, let's be honest, vigilante cop wannabe kills unarmed boy is nowhere near as riviting as white guy kills unarmed black kid.

Truth is, zimmerman, and his lawyers, lied about his finances. they committed perjury and, if the judge sees it that way, he will go back to jail if he cannot pay an increased bail.

Assuming the judge is allowed to increase the bail after it has been set.

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join