It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
No I dismissed the fact that because someone said his great grand-father was black, that that in any way pointed toward the fact that he was black or that he couldn't still engage in racial profiling....

Actually it is a factor... If the Pa wants to use / raise the argument of racial profiling then they are the ones who ahve to prove it. If they go down that road then this information is very much relevent.

it seems clear based on this womans statement and neighbor frank taffee statements and his former lawyers statements, and his prior 911 calls, all of which happen to be about black males, that racial profiling was going on in that neighborhood.......blacks were doing it to blacks it seems, as well, not just the whites or the mixed men of peruvian-black-white/jewish background.....racially profile, ironically is colorblind on who is capable of doing it....the womans comment proves it.......

Not really.. The comments of the woman and frank tafffee and his lawyersare based on their perceptions of Zimmerman. How they feel and what can actually be proven in court are 2 different things.

Again if the people raise the racial profiling then the info about Zimmermans past is very relevent to counter those claims. The problem you seem to ignore is there is no direct evidence to suggest Zimmermans actions towards Treyvan Martin were even based on race, unless you subscrube to MSNBC's position of make the facts up by splicing 911 tapes for ratings....

This is where my comment about you cherry puicking the evidence is coming from. Its either because you just dont understand, just dont know or just dont care, but you dismiss evidence that seems trivial to "you". To date those dismissals have revolved around any and all evidence that lends weight to Zimmermans side of the story.

We can go back to the head wound debacle of yours if we want an example....

Yet you unwaveringly embrace information that are not facts, but opinions, without question.

Don't put words in my mouth....ill just have to spit them back out at you.....

I dont put words in peoples mouths.. You do that by portraying yourself off as a person who knows what he is talking about (you dont), who claims to know the law ( you dont), who claims to know police procedure (you dont)
by passing yourself off as perfect (you arent) while going after anyone who does not agree with you who does make a mistake (which is an everyday occurence with your posting and your random accusations at people when you get caught lying).

You do put words in peoples mouths by seizing on a mistake and then ignoring any and all posts coming after it again because it doesnt support your position.

All you have done in this thread is attack others, accused wuithout any proof, insinuated people are unethical, liars etc, without ever backing your accusations (which is due in part because there is nothing at all to back your accusations).

As an example of your racial profiling embrace and racial history ignore -
Explain to us what racial profiling is and what constitutes it. Please explain to us how an individual who is not trained in law or law enforcement can come to a conclusion that a person is racially profiling others based on the LAW.

And just so you dont wiggle yourself out of it..

I am referring to RACIAL profiling, as you are suggesting and supporting with invoking the neighbors, the lawyers and the chipmunks under the porch, and NOT just profiling.

You opened the door and walked through it, now please support your position using facts and the LAW and not your incorrect personal opinion.

I look forward to your nonsensical answer and obfuscation of the question while being accused of whatever your issue of the day is.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

All I can say is I totally agree....it would serve him right to be thrown back in jail....where he belongs.

He has lied to the courts now.

Martin attorney: Zimmerman should go back to jail

As have the Martins to the public about their son...

Yet I notice you are ignoring that angle...

biased or do you have abnother reason?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Quit making such 'mistakes' and I won't have to point them out to you.

If they were just 'mistakes' it wouldn't have taken you both multiple post pointing out using you own words that you had made such 'mistakes'......

Its not a mistake when it take you 20 post to then claim its a mistake.......

Be more careful in what you type, the rest of us are.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

thank you for the lecture....and not adding a thing to the conversation.....

While reading it all I could imagine was you standing in front of a mirror because everything you accuse me of in your long winded scolding of me is exactly what you have done in this thread. I am not the only one who has pointed it out to you.

If I cared enough I would go back through this thread and find the many many many many post by me and several other members who have pointed out your 'mistakes' and misleading and sometimes false statements.....but lucky for me, its all in my past post so I don't have to put them all together in one place for all to see.

I'm confident in the words I have posted on this site....Ive backed up all my claims........you only wish you could say the same.....i stop you before you say it....no you havent......

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Well lucky for the Martins, then, that lying to the public isn't illegal......which they havent' lied..just another claim by you.......

Unlucky for Zimmerman that lying to the court is illegal.

Do you see the difference?

Im not biased, I have taken the side of the prosecution in this case.....because that is where the evidence points to being the right side to be on.......I have never claimed to have not taken a position on this case....so has the state of florida......what is your point? At least I admit it. Once again, don't try and accuse me of things.....you have obviously taken the side of Zimmerman .... you are hoping he gets off on some sort of technicality.....you don't think he is innocent...but you sure are pushing hard for him to win this case......its plain for all to see.....biased or do you have another reason?
edit on 27-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Quit making such 'mistakes' and I won't have to point them out to you.

If they were just 'mistakes' it wouldn't have taken you both multiple post pointing out using you own words that you had made such 'mistakes'......

Its not a mistake when it take you 20 post to then claim its a mistake.......

Be more careful in what you type, the rest of us are.

Nice lie.. please link to where it took 20 pages....

Secondly please link us to the police proecedures you have been claiming that were not followed.
Please link us to your source that apparently overrides Florida statutes when it comes to a Forensic Autopsy.
Please provide your proof that I edited one of my posts. You accused me of that because you got caught not reading the posts and couldnt support your position.
Please explain to us what your background is in since you have demanded that info yet refused to answer it when asked of you.
How are you related to this case?

Or were all those mistakes on your part that you are refusing to take ownership of?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

I did add to the conversation.

If you actually would read the posts you would see my response to the the racial profiling accusations, the dismissial of Zimmermans racial history while raising other issues that you are ignoring.

Thank you for once again ignoring the questions posed to you. I am going to guess its the same reason as all the others.. You are wrong, cant admit it, and wouldr ather complain about a persons spelling in hopes others wont notice your mistakes.

So how about you go back and read the post and maybe try answering the question.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Link where it didn't......you should be able to find your post to prove your side.....do the work.

It may have been 21, it may have been 19, it may have 12, it may have been 17, it may have been 27, it may have been 24.....you got the point, but that was the only thing you can find in pages and pages of post by me......

You right I lied...it wasn't 20 post....you caught me......shucks.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Link where it didn't......you should be able to find your post to prove your side.....do the work.

Nice try.. you get caught lying again and so you try to shift it away from you. I know what my posts are and what they say. I am the one who wrote them as well as read them, which apparently you dont. You stated 20 pages, so please support that with evidence or admit you are lying and apologize.

Your choice

It may have been 21, it may have been 19, it may have 12, it may have been 17, it may have been 27, it may have been 24.....you got the point, but that was the only thing you can find in pages and pages of post by me......

Ahhh.. now that you get called out for lying you are now changing your answer... Again, either link to the 20 page "mistake" or admit you made it up and apologize.

Typical... Amazing though in what manner you downplay it in hopes if the subject going away. Guess what quote is going to be in my future responses to you.

You guessed it -

Feel free to answer the other questions you have ignored so we know if you were lying then in hopes of not being caught.

I am still waiting on your response to the cherry picking info question.

why are the people accusing Zimmerman of being racist believable while you dismiss those who bring up Zimmermans racial history?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Am I under Internet arrest officer? Wheres your warrant.......

I don't have to obey your orders...plus as we all know by now, I can't read.....I mean golly gee its been said to me now by you at least 1000 (not an exact number, but pretty close based on my memory of reading your post....so don't call me a liar, officer sir).

If you think Zimmerman Afro-Peruvian grand daddy is going to have any bearing on whether Zimmerman could have committed this crime you are silly. Just like the woman in the rueters article was black, and her words scream racial profiling, if she is capable of it then we all know Zimmerman is too........

I think the rest of the internet needs your patrolling now.....its unsafe out on superhighways....we need you officer.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Thats nice... However the defense of insanity by mental defect come into play so you can move on from that sarcasm.

Still waiting on your answers to the questions you are ignoring.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Unfortunately,this is one of the main reasons I have stayed out of this thread,X.

Too many people,posting "opinion",as fact.

Accountability? None.
Apology? Yeah,right.

Good luck though. I admire your tenacity.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Well who can't read now ..... this is what I said

ts not a mistake when it take you 20 post to then claim its a mistake......

this is what you said.....

You stated 20 pages, so please support that with evidence or admit you are lying and apologize.

Would you like to apolgize to me now for all the time you said I can't read?

Or did you mistype 'page' and meant 'post'.....that's what happened right?

Nope must not have been a mistype...cuz you typed this too....

Again, either link to the 20 page "mistake" or admit you made it up and apologize.

I said you caught me in the post before this one, could have been 23, 22, 21, 19, 18, 17......you caught me officer......

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Unfortunately,this is one of the main reasons I have stayed out of this thread,X.

Too many people,posting "opinion",as fact.

Accountability? None.
Apology? Yeah,right.

Good luck though. I admire your tenacity.

Its becoming more of a matter of principle now. I am sick and tired of people refusing to educate themsevles on the topic and then passing themsevles off as some type of expert while ignoring any and all laws that are applicable. the goal of this site is conspiracies and to deny ignorance. I get that.. I am just confused why some embrace it then try to hide behind it.

Deny ignorance... I am simply pointing it out and correcting it for them.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Nice try to once again obfuscate. You made the claims, you got called out and you cant support it. Instead of owning your mistake / lie, you try to shift blame...

pathetic....

Why are you cherry picking your evidence?
why ignore evidence that supports Zimmerman while embracing hearsay evidence against him?
Whats your connection to this case?
Where is your link to the Police Procedures?
where is your link to the Autopsy?
Please link to anything of mine where it took me 20 "posts" to correct something.

You opened your mouth and made the claims...

Now support those claims.....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Its becoming more of a matter of principle now. I am sick and tired of people refusing to educate themsevles on the topic and then passing themsevles off as some type of expert while ignoring any and all laws that are applicable. the goal of this site is conspiracies and to deny ignorance. I get that.. I am just confused why some embrace it then try to hide behind it.

Deny ignorance... I am simply pointing it out and correcting it for them.

Have you ever thought,the goal of some people,is to embrace ignorance?

I know,it sounds so anti-ATS,but I really think,that sometimes,that's the case. I respect your logic,because you are an LEO. You wouldn't be here,trying to educate,someone,who doesn't know the ins and outs of a certain subject,that I believe you have a superior grasp on,based on your Job. You are being honest also. You are not trying to play Judge,but are simply giving out a logical,by the book,definition,on the topic. I hate seeing you have to belittle yourself,and stoop down to stupidity,brother.Me and you might differ on many subjects,but one thing, I know, is certain. Your not letting emotion,cloud your judgement,and your not offering up anything,but facts. Like I said,good luck. Some people dont want the truth.
edit on 27-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i say manslaughter 3-5 years. if ya had to put money on it what would you say?

I thought that at first. But after reading what Alan Dershowitz said about how bad the case is and how Zimmerman will be found not guilty, I have changed my mind. I think, if the rule of law prevails, he will be found not guilty. "justice" or not .. I now think that, if you follow the rule of law, he will be found not guilty.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Nice try to once again obfuscate. You made the claims, you got called out and you cant support it. Instead of owning your mistaek / lie, you try to shift blame...

pathetic....

Why are you cherry picking your evidence?
why ignore evidence that supports Zimmerman while embracing hearsay evidence against him?
Whats your connection to this case?
Where is your link to the Police Procedures?
where is your link to the Autopsy?
Please link to anything of mine where it took me 20 "posts" to correct something.

You opened your mouth and made the claims...

Now support those claims.....

1. Didn't cherry pick any evidence....a poster posted a link of a quote, the first line only of a quote....i added the rest of the quote...you should go back and check it out....I didn't cherry pick a gd thing.

2. Because the zimmerman camp has an incentive to lie and mislead. The Martins don't have that incentive. They have already lost even if Zimmerman is convicted. He and his people have much more reason to lie and mislead. Why have you discounted every single word of anything that supports Zimmerman being guilty?

3. I am a U.S. citizen who doesn't like to see unarmed teenagers gunned down walking home from the store, and the killer to walk free. That's my connection. What is yours?

4. Which police procedure would you like me find a link for? We know your the master, so what would you like me to provide for you?

5. Ive never claimed to have a link to the autopsy report. If you are implying that I have you need to back that up, because Ive never said that. That info isn't available to the public.....you know that.

6. Remember the 'misspeak' about one expert who said it was Zimmerman screaming on the 911 tape....go back and refresh your memory on that conversation......i told you were wrong, others told you were wrong.....like I said it may not have been 20....could have only been 12...the point that every else got but you is that it took you many many post to try and correct your 'mistake'......its there for you to reread to your hearts content.

Ive opened my mouth and defend all my claims too, so what is your point? You don't have one.

Am i free to go now, Officer?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You actually said the Martins have no reason to lie?You are naive arent you. Most of the stuff released to the public was through them and the media had to apologize for being wrong!!!!! There main goal was to mislead the press in order to gain public support. Come on really??????

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

1. Didn't cherry pick any evidence....a poster posted a link of a quote, the first line only of a quote....i added the rest of the quote...you should go back and check it out....I didn't cherry pick a gd thing.

Yes you have and you sill do.

You found the comments about Zimmerman's racial history ridiculous and dismissed them. You then embraced the Racial profiling comments made by neighbors.

You ignore the info that supports Zimmerman while embracing the information that does not. You are Cherry picking, contrary to your comments to the contrary.

Why?

2. Because the zimmerman camp has an incentive to lie and mislead. The Martins don't have that incentive. They have already lost even if Zimmerman is convicted. He and his people have much more reason to lie and mislead. Why have you discounted every single word of anything that supports Zimmerman being guilty?

So when you said you didn't cherry pick evidence above you were what? Joking?

quote]"His people" = ??? Care to explain this wording?

Are you lying now, or were you lying when you answered the question above that you dont cherry pick evidence? You just contradicted yourself so please take the time to obfuscate your way out of it.

3. I am a U.S. citizen who doesn't like to see unarmed teenagers gunned down walking home from the store, and the killer to walk free. That's my connection. What is yours?

I see once again you failed to read and understand the post, or should I say posts since you've done your best to ignore this question for sometime now.

What is your background... as in profession, since you seem to like to lecture others on how they are wrong all the time and have no idea what procedures are, even though they are law enforcement.

What makes them wrong and you right?

Secondly way to be biased. He was not gunned down.. Care to show us the evidence that that was the case or were you going for your typical dramatization in order to influence emotions? You and Sharpton are 2 peas in a pod in that regard. The "killer" has not walked free. He was given bond, and if you were such an expert on Con law you would know how that setup works.

Apparently you have already tried and convicted Martin.

Yes? No?

I have no connection to this case, and that has been made clear time and time again with my responses. As a matter of fact one of those responses was to you when you demanded to know my background, at which point you promptly began attacking in an effort to distract others away from your lack of knowledge on the law.

4. Which police procedure would you like me find a link for? We know your the master, so what would you like me to provide for you?

I provided you with the link to Police Procedures and rules of evidence for the state of Florida, in addition to Autopsy laws and policies. You promptly dismissed them and accused me of being wrong. So again, please provide your link to all of the police and autopsy procedures you are referencing when you state I am wrong.

Or when you made the comment you knew police procedures and autopsy procedures were you lying? You have ignored this request, again, for some time now, and once again you are attempting to deflect.

5. Ive never claimed to have a link to the autopsy report. If you are implying that I have you need to back that up, because Ive never said that. That info isn't available to the public.....you know that.

And you know damn well I am referring to Autopsy procedures for Forensics, who is responsible for body identification etc. I provided the source to Florida Statutes as well as the ME policies for the State of Florida, which you dismissed because you read some generic article off of Discovery, and still argued the info I posted was wrong.

So again, provide your sources from Florida law that show your discovery channel resource is right and I am wrong.

Again way to deflect though... your getting good at it.

6. Remember the 'misspeak' about one expert who said it was Zimmerman screaming on the 911 tape....go back and refresh your memory on that conversation......i told you were wrong, others told you were wrong.....like I said it may not have been 20....could have only been 12...the point that every else got but you is that it took you many many post to try and correct your 'mistake'......its there for you to reread to your hearts content.

We did go over this a few pages back, and I provided you with the additional posts that were on the next page that corrected my mistake and provided the links to where my info and confusion came from. The issue is you ignored the follow up while still using the original pot to continue to accuse me of being a liar.

You dont read posts... You dont understand posts... and the maturity you show by using a post that has already been corrected is telling.

Whats your excuse for that? Did you not understand my post, not read it, or just simply cose to ignore it because it didn't support your lie?

which is it?

Ive opened my mouth and defend all my claims too, so what is your point? You don't have one.

Actually you opened your mouth and then you deflected, obfuscated and outright lied in order to explain away the questions Ive asked.

When you find the time, and personal character, I look forward to your answer to the questions above that you just got done ignoring.

Am i free to go now, Officer?

Not really.. I need to contact your mother to come pick you up. Or I can place you on a 96 hour hold.. your choice.

I look forward to your answers for the question you are still ignoring... Please, no deflections or obfuscations. Thats getting old coming from you.

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join