It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Casey Anthony probably did kill her baby, she is just lucky that "probably" isn't good enough to get a conviction. Same thing is going to happen with Zimmerman, a lot of people will think that he shot and killed Trayvon in cold blood. Personally I think the evidence against him is at best inconclusive, and at worst a criminal level miscarriage of justice to call it probable cause.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I believe the eye witness who SAW treyvon on top
of zimmerman john. The 911 call where the kid says
the guy on top is in white, and how do you explain
treyvon screaming for help getting beat up when
he had no bruises or marks on his body which is
what the funeral director has to say.
'

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillerQueen
reply to post by popsmayhem

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnn.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it's stealing if the court wants to be reimbursed by the defendant for the cost of prosecuting this injustice? Just as they do with the thousands of other cases they administer each year, where applicable?

Do you sit around all day and obsess on this case or do you have other interests?
edit on 25-4-2012 by KillerQueen because: (no reason given)

For all intents and purposes - yes.

The State brought the charges, not Zimmerman.
To date there is no guilty verdict for Zimmerman.

The one case that jumps out is the Kaylee Anthony case where she was ordered to pay. However in that case the reparations were based on the convictions of lying to investigators. That lie resulted in 2 +/- counties and many agencies to waste resources on something that did not occur.

As far as Zimmerman goes and based on the info we have to date, the prosecution is malicious and is a result of public pressure - regardless of the denials to the contrary. The lead detective who could not support the claim (A factual claim since its in the PC) should have ended the prosecution on the spot (lack of PC).

It is irrelevant in terms of what we all think. All that matters is what can be proven.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

IMO this Angela Corey is a complete lunatic. And Zimmerman isn't the only one on the tail end of her madness either.

Another Victim here.

Oh, found another
one.....

Completely insane.....
edit on Thu, 26 Apr 2012 03:48:32 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Logmafia

I think she is probably guilty of something, but murder is not one of them. A jury in a case like that, eats, sleeps, and craps the case, from beginning to end. It's a lot different then watching a trial from the couch for sure.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid84
www.reuters.com...

Here you go guys. A pretty good and fairly even tempered profile of Mr. Zimmerman. Check it out, lots of interesting stuff in this link.

That article dispells so many untruths about Zimmerman by an on-the-ground reporter. Quite refreshing to see someone actually go out and talk to people instead of repeating the same old crap. I can't believe Reuters actually did this. Amazing. Truly.

Very enlightening, especially the black woman, as she leaned in to talk to the reporter, "lets talk about the elephant in the room."

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
how do you explain treyvon screaming for help getting beat up when
he had no bruises or marks on his body which is
what the funeral director has to say.
'

how about screaming for help when a dude points a gun at him? fairly sure I'd be shrieking like a 6 year old girl if some rent a cop wannabe pointed a gun at me.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
how about screaming for help when a dude points a gun at him? fairly sure I'd be shrieking like a 6 year old girl if some rent a cop wannabe pointed a gun at me.

Do we know Zimmerman pointed the gun at Martin first ... or did Martin jump Zimmerman and then the gun came out? We don't know. Someone was yelling 'help' .... but there are conflicting reports on whose voice it is and we don't know when the gun came out.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

The rest of her statement.....

"There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood," she said. "That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

So what she is saying is that George was racially profiling Trayvon. Do you agree with her?

If you do then there is the civil rights violation case.....not that her testimony means anything....but she seems to confirm what has been accused of him.

His friend Frank Taffe seems to agree with her as well....seems alot of racial profiling was going on in that neighborhood.

Taffe - 'If you plant corn, you get corn.'

Soledad O'Brien questions Frank Taaffe about Neighborhood Watch racial profiling

edit on 26-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

you are correct and that is why I posted what I did. Pops was claiming that it would make no sense for Trayvon to be screaming for help whilst sitting on top of Zimmerman and beating him up.

I merely gave another reason why he might have screamed for help.

and here's another possibility, Trayvon was confronted by Zimmerman who didn't identify himself as a neighborhood watch person, and Trayvon, fearing he's about to be mugged, decides he'll go on the offensive but he also knows that he's better off getting help so, he starts hitting zimmerman while screaming for help.

Nobody, other than Zimmerman, known what went down in the moments prior to the shooting and I doubt if we'll ever get a fully accurate and honest description of those moments.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I totally agree with ya. We'll never know for sure.

If I had someone following me around I'd run and scream.
Martin was a big guy .. and he may have felt scared and that he could 'take on' Zimmerman.
Or he could have been up to no good.

We will never know.

ETA .. if Zimmerman had stayed in the car none of this would have happened. But it was his job to roam around so I guess he was doing his job. Unfortunately .. you can't prosecute 'stupid' ... only murder or manslaughter.

ATS thread - Alan Dershowitz says Zimmerman will be aquitted - and talks about the faults of the prosecution
edit on 4/26/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Do we know Zimmerman didn't point the gun at Martin first? ... or did Zimmerman follow Martin with gun out? We don't know. Someone was yelling 'help' .... but there are conflicting reports on whose voice it is and we don't know when the gun came out.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Nobody, other than Zimmerman, known what went down in the moments prior to the shooting and I doubt if we'll ever get a fully accurate and honest description of those moments.

That's why I believe he is innocent.
I do not see how they can prove he
did not act in self defense at this point..
I believe he did..
I do not want to see an innocent person go
to jail..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Do we know Zimmerman didn't point the gun at Martin first? ... or did Zimmerman follow Martin with gun out? We don't know. Someone was yelling 'help' .... but there are conflicting reports on whose voice it is and we don't know when the gun came out.

Treyvon went running, which is why
zimmerman got out of his SUV to
see what street he went down..
Eye witness saw zimmerman screaming
for help. That will hold a lot of weight in court.
Now if treyvon went running and was so scared of zimmerman
why did treyvon not run home which was pretty close
to where this all went down.. Zimmerman could of never caught
up with treyvon unless treyvon wanted him too and ambushed him.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
So what she is saying is that George was racially profiling Trayvon. Do you agree with her? If you do then there is the civil rights violation case.....not that her testimony means anything....but she seems to confirm what has been accused of him.]

Um .. Zimmerman is hispanic/white/black. Yep .. black. Reuters
Just an interesting twist.
People on the MSM (and here) were trying to say this was a fat doofy white guy.
But that's just not the case.
edit on 4/26/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

True.

And that Reuters article tells a lot more about what the people of the community were dealing with in regards to crime. Like the police telling the one couple to get a dog after their house was burgled.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

you believe he's innocent because there's nobody else who can tell us the truth?
that's pretty messed up.

Nobody wants to see an innocent man go to jail but he shot, and killed, an innocent boy. There's a crime there, regardless of his intent and motivation. Whether, or not, he spends time in prison is up to the jury and the insanely stupid laws of his state. He did, however, commit murder.

There's no disputing that and that is why he is now on trial.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

you believe he's innocent because there's nobody else who can tell us the truth?
that's pretty messed up.

Nobody wants to see an innocent man go to jail but he shot, and killed, an innocent boy. There's a crime there, regardless of his intent and motivation. Whether, or not, he spends time in prison is up to the jury and the insanely stupid laws of his state. He did, however, commit murder.

There's no disputing that and that is why he is now on trial.

Treyvon was not innocent,
the key eye witness JOHN,
saw treyvon on top of zimmerman
beating him up.. Felony assault is a crime
and treyvon was assaulting zimmerman
resulting in the fatal gun shot..
Self defense is not murder, third degree manslaughter,
or negligent homicide maybe, but zimmerman is not a murderer imo.
edit on 26-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Did he commit murder as you say? Or was it manslaughter?
Or did he kill someone in self defense - which means neither murder nor manslaughter?

At this time the law says Zimmerman is innocent. (although in my opinion he is guilty of at least stupidity - which is not something to put someone in jail for). In a few months he may be a guilty man in the eyes of the law. But for now .. he's 'innocent'.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

yes, he's innocent until proven guilty but, in this case, nobody's arguing whether he shot and killed the kid. they're going to decide if he was defending himself, or not.

which brings me to:

Perhaps, Trayvon was standing his ground and Zimmerman, realizing he was now being overpowered by this kid, pulled out his gun and killed him

What does Florida say about standing your ground against someone who was standing their ground against you?

The issue of this case is that the guy committed a crime by killing the kid. Whether it was self defense, or not, is up to the jury not me (thank god).

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join