It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

the prosecution have sent the tapes for anlaysis but dont know what company they sent them to. I think it will be difficult considering the content of the recording ( screams etc)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Libertygal

all that stuff you posted about the voice analysis has been posted already about 50 pages ago. The same link everything. The foks who want to hang zimmerman just ignore it.
edit on 25-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

Ah thanks, sorry for duplicating it then. I try to keep up with this monster thread, but I have a job.

I go through as many pages as I can though.

I also did some investigating on my own, which somewhat limits my time to read posts, and one interesting nugget I have? Seems *someone* *may not* have a business license. Not that I have been able to find yet, at least. Still working on it, but at least not under the names I have searched so far. Going to work on that one some more though, before I post my findings on it.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Libertygal because: typo

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by butcherguy

the prosecution have sent the tapes for anlaysis but dont know what company they sent them to. I think it will be difficult considering the content of the recording ( screams etc)

Don't have to worry about it, there is this DR. who will testify against
the findings as they were botched. Zimmerman was the one screaming
eye witnesses saw him yelling, went to go and get help.. Voice analysis
is over with its garbage.. Zimmerman was screaming not treyvon.
DR. James Wayman, a San Jose State University expert in the field of speech science,
Wayman also said he would be willing to testify against the admissibility of Owen’s findings on the grounds that they don’t meet the criteria required for evidence in federal courts.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

Here you go guys. A pretty good and fairly even tempered profile of Mr. Zimmerman. Check it out, lots of interesting stuff in this link.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow this thread is giving me a headache...

I don't know what's more appalling, the tragedy that we are all discussing or the extremely polarizing effects it has generated, from which everyone's true colors and underlying staunch beliefs have emerged.

This reminds me of the "impulse response" that emerged after the Kony 2012 video came out-- people jumped on this cause they knew nothing about, then other details bubbled up that resulted in a huge backlash (although the guy's public masturbation spectacle didn't help with that either). It makes me wonder what they meant when they said "this video is an experiment."

If there were a media agenda in this case, I almost have a hunch they calculated their presentation of the story and facts to mimic this response that the Kony video had, resulting in this giant backlash (at the moment, it seems like many people are now siding with Zimmerman). It might be dangerous to compare the two stories, because they are frankly completely different in scope and agenda (not to mention what's truth and what isn't), but to be completely general about it, I feel like the MSM is getting terrifyingly good at knowing how to craft a story we know nothing about, then roll it out in a way that completely divides us. Look at this thread!! It is 10x longer than 90% of all the other threads on this website. Is this an attempt to delay and possibly dissolve the imminent second American Revolution? Argh, if I had more than 20 posts I would start a new thread asking this question...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zimmerman’s website disabled; set up to raise money for his defense in Trayvon Martin shooting

O’Mara has hinted that he will ask Zimmerman to be declared indigent, which would allow taxpayers to pay for his legal bills. Any income from the website would make that process more difficult.

The website was created almost two weeks ago by Zimmerman’s family to thank his supporters and to receive donations from anyone who wanted to help with his legal defense.

The website that George Zimmerman set up to help raise money for his legal defense in Trayvon Martin’s shooting has been disabled, a spokesman for his lawyer said Wednesday.

The website www.therealgeorgezimmerman.com was no longer functioning as of Tuesday, said James Woods, a spokesman for Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara.

disabled website

Since zimmerman does not have much money,
the site was needed to be taken down..
Any money made from the donation website
would have to go too court fees..
They would steal any money going to
help him.. He needs to be
declared indigent
It means he has no assets, and is entitled to free legal representation

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnn.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it's stealing if the court wants to be reimbursed by the defendant for the cost of prosecuting this injustice? Just as they do with the thousands of other cases they administer each year, where applicable?

Do you sit around all day and obsess on this case or do you have other interests?
edit on 25-4-2012 by KillerQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillerQueen

So it's stealing if the court wants to be reimbursed by the defendant for the cost of prosecuting this injustice? Just as they do with the thousands of other cases they administer each year, where applicable?

Should of never been charged or arrested
in the first place. The public mob wants
this trial let them pay for it, when he gets
acquitted then they can eat it too.
Even the police chief of sanford knows
this is wrong...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid84
www.reuters.com...

Here you go guys. A pretty good and fairly even tempered profile of Mr. Zimmerman. Check it out, lots of interesting stuff in this link.

Yep. Zimmerman's "power trip" kept escalating.

He was an accident waiting to happen. If it hadn't been Trayvon - - it would eventually have been someone else.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

www.reuters.com...

that was a very interesting read, thanks for the link. it paints a nicer picture of zimmerman although it left out the fact that he was a bouncer for underground house parties, where a former coworker said he had a dr jekyl and mr hyde type personality. the same coworker said zimmerman threw a girl so hard as to cause her to sprain her ankle. zimmerman was fired from that job. i think the zimmerman, martin case needs to be used as a deterrent to other would be vigilantes. i dont think he deserves a life sentence but he definitely deserves some form of punishment. it was his irresponsible actions (patrolling the neighborhood while armed, not listening to the 911 operator, getting out of his vehicle to pursue/look for trayvon) that ultimately led to trayvons death.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

You have yet to prove that he did not listen to the 911 operator. He says OK, then stops breathing heavy. He stopped chasing then. Unless you have evidence to the contrary, stop spreading that lie.

Also, he is well within his rights to be armed, he had the proper permits. He was not "on duty" that night, he was acting as a private concerned citizen. Even if he was "on duty", he has a permit to carry a gun, some arbitrary rule does not override that permit.
edit on Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:35:10 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

www.reuters.com...

I dont blame him for approaching the HOA and wanting to participate in some crime prevention since crime was becoming that bad... even his neighbors were on board. We had the same thing here.. DIFFERENCE is that the police were very involved with us and we werent left by law enforcement to figure it out on our own. They worked closely with us and we got things under control. Seems the home owners in his neighborhood were left flapping in the wind as far as crime PREVENTION and education.

Seems like this was just a powder keg waiting to blow in his neighborhood to begin with.

Im trying to stay out of these discussions with all of the speculations and throwing around of the word "racist" and "thug" ...until I hear more FACTS. Something thats lacking in many of these discussions so far. This shouldnt have been such a polarizing subject in the first place but people sure are programmed with little trigger words to react in certain ways.. puppets of the media.....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

None of the "irresponsible actions" were against the law and or true.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Im trying to stay out of these discussions with all of the speculations and throwing around of the word "racist" and "thug" ...until I hear more FACTS.

Really?

Zimmerman himself invited the Sanford PD to come do a neighborhood watch presentation. He was also supposedly 1 credit away from an associated degree in Criminal Justice, he also had a CCW license also that came with training.

Zimmerman was quite aware of any rules and regulations and laws concerning guns, he was educated by the SPD, from his own request. It seems he also had SPD on speed dial, based on his quite frequent calls to them reporting everything from trash in the street to children playing.

It just seems Zimmerman doesn't listen.

George Zimmerman Knew Neighborhood Watch Program Was Not Vigilante Policing

From a previously posted article on Zimmerman.....

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting

That November, the Zimmermans completed firearms training at a local lodge and received concealed-weapons gun permits. In early December, another source close to them told Reuters

Zimmerman enrolled in Seminole State College in 2009, and in December 2011 he was permitted to participate in a school graduation ceremony, despite being a course credit shy of his associate's degree in criminal justice. Zimmerman was completing that course credit when the shooting occurred.

edit on 25-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
reply to post by Advantage

Im trying to stay out of these discussions with all of the speculations and throwing around of the word "racist" and "thug" ...until I hear more FACTS.

Really?

Zimmerman himself invited the Sanford PD to come do a neighborhood watch presentation. He was also supposedly 1 credit away from an associated degree in Criminal Justice, he also had a CCW license also that came with training.

Zimmerman was quite aware of any rules and regulations and laws concerning guns, he was educated by the SPD, from his own request. It seems he also had SPD on speed dial, based on his quite frequent calls to them reporting everything from trash in the street to children playing.

It just seems Zimmerman doesn't listen.

George Zimmerman Knew Neighborhood Watch Program Was Not Vigilante Policing

From a previously posted article on Zimmerman.....

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting

That November, the Zimmermans completed firearms training at a local lodge and received concealed-weapons gun permits. In early December, another source close to them told Reuters

Zimmerman enrolled in Seminole State College in 2009, and in December 2011 he was permitted to participate in a school graduation ceremony, despite being a course credit shy of his associate's degree in criminal justice. Zimmerman was completing that course credit when the shooting occurred.

edit on 25-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

And that has nothing to do with what he did that night when he discharged his weapon killing Trayvon. Facts, as in you werent there and I wasnt there and no reporters were present. What happened then is filled with speculation, lies, and innuendo in each of these threads here on ATS. When the facts come out in trial.. especially concerning the trajectory of the bullet which killed the kid, then I may feel more comfortable in discussing then.
I was responding to the article that was quoted, btw, and find it funny you have made up your mind concerning my view on his guilt or innocence from what Ive written. No need to try to convince me that he was a little guy with a big gun.. a wannabe... the issue is his guilt or innocence according to the law in Florida and we are not privy to the facts.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia

None of the "irresponsible actions" were against the law and or true.

As someone who just completed jury duty TODAY in a criminal case in Texas, I can tell you that the jury likely won’t be tainted with all of the conjecture, speculation and misinformation we have been inundated with. The defendant in this case was charged with possession of Marijuana and manufacture of Methamphetamine. He was found guilty based solely on the evidence of THIS case. I found out later from a LE buddy of mine that the defendant spent most of hislife in and out of county jail for drugs, obstruction, resisting arrest, etc. We knew NONE OF THAT and convicted him on the evidence. Zimmerman will have the same benefit.

Juries are given the raw facts, so regardless what WE THINK about their verdict it was likely the best verdict possible given the information THEY were provided.

Jury duty was a humbling experience for me. I don’t admire wielding the power to take away a man’s freedom or life. On the battlefield the enemy is more clearly defined and the terms of the arrangement are more easily accepted (if you know what I mean). The legal system in America only gives jurors the information relevant to the case at hand, which is to the benefit of us citizens.

The truth will likely come out in trial very soon!

edit on 25-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That defendant didn't have his face plastered all over the idiotbox for months, and talking heads telling outright lies and biased speculation either though. I would hope that they can find a jury, that has the brain capacity to only look at the facts allowed into the court room, even in the stupid times we live in

And look at the fools that still think Casey Anthony is a murderer too, that is pretty telling. Even though a jury of peers said otherwise, when faced with those raw facts.
edit on Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:30:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That defendant didn't have his face plastered all over the idiotbox for months, and talking heads telling outright lies and biased speculation either though.

I hear you, buddy!
Even still, it was a humbling experience to hold a man’s life in my hands. I could have single handedly hung the jury!!! This dude was facing 5-LIFE in Texas for one of his charges and 2-10 for the other. It wasn’t a fun experience. Sentencing is continued tomorrow!!!!!

I would hope that they can find a jury, that has the brain capacity to only look at the facts allowed into the court room, even in the stupid times we live in

Me TOO!

And look at the fools that still think Casey Anthony is a murderer too, that is pretty telling. Even though a jury of peers said otherwise, when faced with those raw facts.

They weren’t tainted (or informed with) the things WE heard. If I knew this guy's history it would have taken 10 minute to convict rather than 2 hours! The jury can ONLY use the info they are provided during trial. It will all work out the way its supposed to.

edit on 25-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by seabag

That defendant didn't have his face plastered all over the idiotbox for months, and talking heads telling outright lies and biased speculation either though. I would hope that they can find a jury, that has the brain capacity to only look at the facts allowed into the court room, even in the stupid times we live in

edit on Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:30:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Damn good point...
It is going to be a hell
of a battle... Zimmerman
has been inundated everywhere..
I sure hope seabag is right.
A fair trial is going to be very difficult
because of the MSM and all the BS
and lies spread.. Remember SELF DEFENSE is NOT MURDER

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Here's one of the opinions espoused by those who want Zimmerman's balls on a platter - he should turn himself in (even if he were innocent) so that black people don't riot. Need anyone say that this amounts to a threat?

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join