It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Ok that video starts off with the BS bad quality survailence video debate..... Not a very promising source so far.....
So all this video shows is nothing but the word of the funeral guy. Then again they brought up the bad quality video tape again. There was a photograph that shows his injuries.

Oh now I see, you bitch at me for putting up a source a couple days old, then you put up a source from the day the crappy video was released?

edit on Wed, 25 Apr 2012 02:05:19 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

The video I put up was 3 days after your link. What that meant was even if you source claimed it the Attorneys were saying differently. I didn't 'bitch' about anything.

And the other clip may have been from the day the CCV was released, but that is irrelevant. They talk about the time of the ID of the body and when the police knew who Trayvon was. That is what we were talking about... i was backing up my claim. Like I always do. Just because it was released a few weeks ago doesn't mean what they are talking about isn't relevant.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Actually no, in fact, you do not know what you are talking about.

You continue to make claims yet cannot support them.

The links I supplied are from the Florida State Statutes as well as the Commission on Medical Examiners for the State of Florida, where as yours are from discovery.com. So again, the laws of the State of Florida are telling you that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and yet hear you are, stating you know it because you read an article on Discovery.com

I am going to take the statutes of Florida over a generic discovery.com article. The statutes of Florida say you and the article are wrong.

I see you are going to go done fighting rather than swallow your pride and admit that you have no idea what your talking about. Once again I see you have found fit to ignore the questions posted and once again ignored facts while attacking the person.

Feel free to continue running your Custar defense....
edit on 25-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You can throw as many insults as you want they don't make you any less wrong. I made the point I was trying to make, I understood, and am correct. You bring nothing to the table, you haven proven one thing in all the time you have wasted in this thread. We have been busy piecing together the story and providing people with a glimpse of the likely outcome of this case way in advance. You have done nothing here, but pad the thread with garbage.

I'll leave you to your useless insults and sad misunderstanding of every angle of this case. See you at the end of this thing... if you are still here.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You went back and edited. ... those links were not there to begin with.....thats just another dishonest tactic of yours.

Doesn't matter where my links come from....it sourced how long the autopsy takes....and I added them when I posted, I didn't have to go back and edit in links, like you.

Lets say you are right in you almighty knowledge of all that is law and trauma and autopsies explain why Trayvon was listed as a 'John Doe' .... The police report filed at 3am in the morning has his name listed.....why was he listed as a 'John Doe' for 3 days?

On second thought, don't bother....you will just say that anyone who says that is lying and you will dismiss it and you won't source anything, or you will edit in your sources........

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

The links were present and the mods can verify it through edit history.

Secondly, you once again are making up false accusations while at the same time ignoring the questions being asked. Ther reason for that is because you dont know what you are talking about. As I stated, you attack the poster because you cant attack the facts that make you wrong.

Like your continued push on the Police and body identification. As I have stated if you actually learn instead of just making information up you ouwld have seen this -
Florida - Standard Investigative Procedures

11G-2.002 Identification.
(1) The body shall be identified as soon as possible. If necessary to make an identification, the medical examiner shall:
(a) Photograph and record a detailed description of the body; clothing, and personal effects;
(b) Obtain complete skeletal x-rays;
(c) Create thorough dental charts and x-rays;
(d) Retain samples for possible DNA profiling; and
(e) Obtain a complete set of fingerprints, if possible, and these shall be forwarded to the Department by the medical examiner or through the investigating law enforcement agency.
(2) In all cases, a photograph of the face shall be taken.
(3) The medical examiner shall retain unidentified remains and preserve them in accordance with the law.
(4) In the case of apparent criminal homicide, the medical examiner shall take all actions necessary so that he can testify to the identity of the deceased.
Specific Authority 406.04 FS. Law Implemented 406.11, 406.13, 406.145 FS. History–New 10-18-81, Formerly 11G-2.02, Amended 8-22-00, 3-21-07.

The last part emphasized by me.... Now do you want to to continue claiming the Police are the ones who are responsible for body identification?

As far as your lame attempt to argue the information from discovery.com somehow trumps Florida State Law is amusing and telling at the same time.

What other lies and accusations are you going to lob at me next? If you spent time reading the posts and less time making stuff up and attracking posters you may have seen the links were there from the begining.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Wow the ignorance coming out of you is appalling......

The police knew who Trayvon was by at least 3am in the morning of the 27th....about 6 hours after he was murdered by Zimmerman.

So yes, a body can be identified as a 'john doe' when it is transported if they don't know who it is.....once they knew who it was why didn't they change it for 3 days? Do you have a link you can provide for morgue procedures that would explain why he was listed as a 'john doe' even after identified by the parents? I can't seem to find that source where that is normal procedure to have the body ID'd and then leave it listed as a 'John Doe' for 2 more day.....is that a new procedure?

Have yourself a listen at around 11:15....but i know, she is a liar too, right?

Lawyer - 'The release of the body. The parents knew where Trayvon was the next day when they filed a missing person report. However, he was labeled a 'John Doe' for 3 days even after the parents identified him as their son. That is the problem. So there was a little bit of, uh, people not understanding. what happened.'

Amy - 'Can you explain that?'

Lawyer - 'No we can't. The parents asked for the release of the body, he was labeled a 'John Doe' ...the would NOT release the body for 3 days'.

Martin Family Attorney on Evidence Against Zimmerman & the Attacks on the Memory of Trayvon
edit on 25-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

Here is another clip. In this one, one of the Martin Lawyers talk about how the SPD was calling harassing them over getting Trayvons phone so they could get into, i guess to start the investigation.....and it turns out the SPD had it the whole time...Im sure she is lying too......it starts at about 9:15, if you choose to listen.

Jasmine Rand, Attorney for Trayvon Martin Family, Interviewed About Case on Democracy Now!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Why did it take three days for the family to find him? I mean he was missing and I am sure it wouldn't be hard to learn someone was killed 70 yards from your house the night before. Do you know they were immediately concerned? If he was taking skittles to someone where were they when the shooting and police and police lights and crowds were practically in their yard?

Also, it's not like this Martin person was known nationwide. Why is it ok for them to smear Zimmerman and portray Trayvon as a little kid? What is wrong with showing who he truly was? His twitter was "NO_LIMIT_'n-word'" and he did embrace thug/gangster style? That is who he was so how is that tarnishing his memory? So portraying him as someone he wasn't is not tarnishing his memory, but showing who he really was is tarnishing his image?

Lame.

Also I am not really seeing much definitive evidence in this video.
edit on 25-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Apr 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Why did it take three days for the family to find him?

It didn't. The family found him the next day when THEY filed a missing person report.

You should know this since you have been following along so close. Ive posted the information with the lawyer speaking about it several times because people like you keep ignoring it and making up false claims....

Why didn't the police track down the parents when they knew who Trayvon was? Why are you failing at your attempt to criticize the parents of a dead boy and not villifying the sloppy, ineffective work of a police department.

Ill post it again for you to ignore.....listen to the lawyer at the 11:15 mark.....

Martin Family Attorney on Evidence Against Zimmerman & the Attacks on the Memory of Trayvon

Lawyer - 'The release of the body. The parents knew where Trayvon was the next day when they filed a missing person report. However, he was labeled a 'John Doe' for 3 days even after the parents identified him as their son. That is the problem. So there was a little bit of, uh, people not understanding. what happened.'

Amy - 'Can you explain that?'

Lawyer - 'No we can't. The parents asked for the release of the body, he was labeled a 'John Doe' ...the would NOT release the body for 3 days'.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I was making a point. What is your point? He was named a john doe immediately afterward. If his parents came forth the next day then I am sure it was changed, just because it took time for the paper work to go through is evidence of nothing.

Also I just stated that I watched the video. Read my previous comment again if you missed my conclusions on it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

LOL....so now it was 'paperwork' that took 3 days for his body to be released?

But you said this...

Why did it take three days for the family to find him?

How can you now say it was 'paperwork' that kept him listed that way? When in previous post you were trying to say that is was because the police didn't know who he was because it took the family 3 days to find him.....how can it be both ways? If it took the family 3 days to find him, according to you, and then it was delay because of paperwork, according to you, wouldn't then have taken longer than 3 days.......

You can do better than that can't you?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

You are dense... Read the post and the info on the ME.

You will see, specifically the part I emphasized, that official body identification comes from the ME, not the police. Its not relevant if the police knew who the kid was since official body id comes from the ME for court reasons.

Please start reading and comprehending posts.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

You are dense... Read the post and the info on the ME.

You will see, specifically the part I emphasized, that official body identification comes from the ME, not the police. Its not relevant if the police knew who the kid was since official body id comes from the ME for court reasons.

Please start reading and comprehending posts.

No you start reading and comprehending. You can keep screaming all you want.

It has been well established that Trayvon's body was kept listed as a John Doe for 2 additional days (3 from the time of murder by Zimmerman) AFTER his parents ID'd him....so I don't give a rat's A** about who you think makes the ID of the body. The Martins ID'd their son the following day and yet he was kept listed a s John Doe....even by your twisted logic the ME knew who the body belonged to .... play your games with somewhere else.....

The police knew who he was, the ME knew who he was and no one came to find the parents.....who's job is it to contact the next of kin? Would that be the police or the ME? They knew by 3am on 2/27 who Trayvon was....why did his parents have to report him missing? Why are you not as critical on the state or the ME?

I can't wait to hear what fantasy tale you come up with next.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
They have to prove he commited murder, or another crime..

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

Zimmerman does not have to prove he acted in self defense
they have to prove he did not!
Which they can't.
it does sadden me i mean really it does sadden me so much that treyvon
has passed. I just can not stand to see
people buying and getting lied to by the MSM
they have not been getting the whole story
and letting emotions run them..

I wish none of this had happened, but it did,
now lets just get the facts straight and get out
of this hang whitey rhetoric..

THE MAN defended himself!

He did not kill treyvon in cold bold.
If trayvon would of never attacked zimmerman
zimmerman would of never had any right to shoot

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

now lets just get the facts straight and get out of this hang whitey rhetoric..

Yes, lets. You can start by taking your own advice because you seem to be the only one who is into the whole "hang whitey" nonsense. Your repeated fictional posts show that you clearly have no interest whatsoever in facts.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Is it not possible that zimmerman instigated?

or am I to understand that, zimmerman was walking around minding his own business then all of a sudden this young man attacked him by himself.

Zimmerman's a big boy, lets be serious, someone treyvon's age wouldn't jump a guy his size. Its street sense.
If he was a "thug" as you guys say he would have had a weapon when he attacked zimmerman.

What I think happened is that Zimmerman instigated it, prolly by calling him name(s) or insulting him, or maybe telling him to get the F off his block.Or maybe he said get the F off my block you N. This might make more sense, to be the reason why (if true) he was attacked by treyvon first.

But you guys don't think about these things... this is supposed to be ATS but you guys are so ignorant.

You guys are just fighting about stupid details, about something that doesn't even matter.
First off he will have a trial and let it be settled then.

One last thing, baggy pants and a hoodie is not "dressing thug", it's the style, its called street.

It makes me so mad when ignorant people are on here.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
About Those Audio Forensic Experts…
www.wagist.com...

Two experts in the field of forensic voice identification, Tom Owen...

(snip)

They both decided the voice screaming for help on the 911 calls was not George Zimmerman...

(snip)

Tom Owen is mentioned first in the article. He’s described as a forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services, LLC.

(snip)

After the Sentinel contacted Owen, he used software called Easy Voice Biometrics to compare Zimmerman’s voice to the 911 call screams.

(snip)

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman’s voice. It returned a 48 percent match...

(snip)

In our world, “that’s the home run,” Owen says...

(snip)

I was pretty stunned that he could be so sure.

I wanted to investigate this a bit further and looked into downloading the software Tom Owen used.

But this proved to be extremely difficult, a license for the software costs nearly $5,000.

(snip)

After a few more minutes of research, I found out that the Easy Voice Biometrics web domain is actually owned by Tom Owen himself.

(snip)

So what Tom Owen is actually doing here, is using his own home-grown software to attempt to determine the similarities in speech markers between two radically different types of voice patterns and claiming that it is accurate “beyond scientific certainty.”

(snip)

There doesn’t seem to be any disclosure in the Orlando Sentinel article that Tom Owen owns EasyVoiceBiometrics.com, nor any that he was using his own software package to do the analysis.

(snip)

I’m not sure whether the Orlando Sentinel author realizes it, but that could easily be construed as a conflict of interest, particularly when the software is currently being sold for $5,000 per license. There’s an extremely transparent profit motive for Tom Owen to promote his product in any way that he can, especially at that price.

Since Tom Owen has staked his reputation on this, and has said point-blank that this software is so accurate that he knows “with reasonable scientific certainty” that it’s not Zimmerman on the 911 calls, the software must at least be extremely thoroughly tested, right?

I emailed Mr. Owen to double-check.

(Email refers him to Tracertek.com)

It also says, on Easy Voice Biometric’s own web site, that the software is less than a month old.

This is especially strange, because the Orlando Sentinel article says:

As recently as January, Owen used the same technology to identify accused murderer Sheila Davalloo in a 911 call made almost a decade ago.

How could Owen have been using the same technology in that case when the web site says the software was only released three weeks ago?

It lists a launch date of March 7th, 2012 on the news section of the site:
(see link on referenced page at the top of this post)

(snip)

Since Owen referred me to TracerTek.com, I checked out that site as well.

TracerTek.com and EasyVoiceBiometrics.com appear to be using the same web site template, just with different information filled in.

It appears Jeff Klinedinst is involved with both. He is listed as the VP of Marketing on TracerTek and he did the YouTube demo videos for Easy Voice Biometrics.

(snip)

The second expert, Ed Primeau, doesn’t “believe” in Biometric Analysis, but doesn’t say why.

(snip)

Both Primeau and Owen report that they are credentialed by the American College Forensic Examiners Institute.

Sadly, it turns out there is an entire suite of these “American Forensic Board” sites, on almost any topic you can think of, which all seem to be ran by the same person, a gentleman named Dr. O’Block who claims to have nearly a dozen degrees himself.

(snip)

Tom Owen also lists things like this:

Instructor “New York Institute for Forensic Audio” 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998,
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005,2006, 2007

As prestigious as the “New York Institute for Forensic Audio” sounds, there is no such brick and mortar institute. It is actually a “division” of Owen Investigations, LLC. Tom Owen is basically claiming he was an instructor at his own unaccredited university.

OUCH! Great investigating!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
About Those Audio Forensic Experts…
www.wagist.com...

Two experts in the field of forensic voice identification, Tom Owen...

(snip)

They both decided the voice screaming for help on the 911 calls was not George Zimmerman...

This is non-sense
On what percentage? it came back under 50/50
that it was NOT zimmerman, they forgot* to test
treyvons voice... I wonder what percentage it would come
back it was not him? 50/50 maybe?? Thats just a guess
a flip of the coin.. Here is even an article that shows this is
false..Voice forensics botched

Dr. James Wayman, a San Jose State University expert in the field of speech science, told The Daily Caller that he questions the grounds on which Owen based his analysis.

Wayman also said he would be willing to testify against the admissibility of Owen’s findings on the grounds that they don’t meet the criteria required for evidence in federal courts.

“There is no history of, or data on, the comparison of a questioned scream to a known speech sample,” Wayman said.

The problem, he said, is that the two voice samples were recorded in difficult acoustic conditions over different cell phones.

“Even if we were to have Mr. Zimmerman recreate the scream under identical conditions with the same cell phone,” Wayman explained, “it would be difficult to attribute the scream to him without a sample of a similar scream from Mr. Martin under the same conditions. This is clearly not possible.”

Reached for comment, Owen told TheDC that he has conducted his own study — “The Owen Study” — of more than 400 different pitches, screams, and voice disguises. The study is unpublished.

He explained that he has attempted, without success, to obtain a “voice exemplar” from Zimmerman, consisting of recordings of both his speaking voice and a scream.

And Wayman, he said, “assumes that the voice software is not able to make a determination on each voice independently.”

Been blown out of the water. IT WAS zimmerman
screaming for help as treyvon beat his face in.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Did you even read all of what I posted? I don't think you did....

It totally nullifies any credibility the guy had.

You should read before giving a knee jerk response.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Nice find.

With Owen's 'credentials', the defense should make short work of the voice analysis, if the prosecution would even think about using it.

I doubt they will at trial, if the case even makes it to trial.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

all that stuff you posted about the voice analysis has been posted already about 50 pages ago. The same link everything. The foks who want to hang zimmerman just ignore it.
edit on 25-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join