It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

He wasnt left at the morgue as John Doe for 3 days they got positive ID the next morning.

You just proved you didn't watch any of the videos posted with the lawyer speaking. You proved you didn't watch the other video explaining that he NEVER should have been listed a John Doe because they knew who he was.

The parents ID'd him the next morning AFTER THEY filed a missing person report. He was STILL held AFTER they ID it for 3 DAYS. So what you are trying to say is that the lawyer for the Martin family is lying and so is the funeral director. Would that be right?

And trust me when i tell you the family had a motive to lie.

First why would I trust you? And second by your logic the Zimmermans have a motive to lie too, correct?
I mean facing life in prison is a huge motivator to lie, wouldn't you agree? Im sure you wouldn't cuz Georgy says he got a boo boo on his head and he had to murder someone so it must be true cuz Georgy says so and Georgy would never lie, not my Georgy. Thats the mindset you bring to the table.

I'm not sure what you are trying to prove with the rest of you 'quotes'.....I also not sure what difference it makes if one person thought he was at home and another person thinks he was with a neighbor. Are you trying to say they were lying about where Trayvon was going or where he was coming from? Again, what is the point with a few cherry picked quotes. I guess you just wanted to change the subject with something you could find a few quotes about...baffling.

Tell me again, he wasn't listed as a 'John Doe' and provide your source.
edit on 24-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
Now for some facts from early interviews before the media hype. This was the first news report after the incident

Notice on this photo taken that night. shown on fox news 11 pm that night.

Honestly - - I wouldn't accept anything from FOX news as Fact.

So - not interested - - without comparison reports.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Here is one source

The Trayvon Martin case has generated thousands of news stories and scores of speeches and public proclamations. Sometimes the facts get confused. Here are a few examples:

The Volusia County Medical Examiner refused to release Trayvon's body to his family for three days, an unusually long wait.

Not true, according to the medical examiner. It picked up the body at the scene just after 10 p.m. Feb. 26 and notified a Fort Lauderdale funeral home 39 hours later that the body was ready. The funeral home, Roy Mizell and Kurtz, did not pick up the body for an additional 24 hours, the medical examiner reported.

Volusia County spokesman David Byron said it would be impossible to find out the average length of time the medical examiner there keeps bodies, but said it can vary by several days, depending on circumstances — for example, if there's a dispute among family members about what to do.

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, medical examiner for Orange and Osceola Counties, said her office generally releases bodies in 24 to 36 hours.

The Medical Examiner's Office in Monroe County — the Florida Keys — said the average there is five days.

articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-27/news/os-trayvon-martin-question-answer-20120327_1_special-prosecutor-angela-corey-medical-examiner-releases-bo dies

Making a click link keeps messing up for me, copy and paste that link should work in most browsers though.

Ugh, even pasting the link straight here is messing up......

edit on Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:29:40 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Here is one source

The Medical Examiner's Office in Monroe County — the Florida Keys — said the average there is five days.

articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-27/news/os-trayvon-martin-question-answer-20120327_1_special-prosecutor-angela-corey-medical-examiner-releases-bo dies

Making a click link keeps messing up for me, copy and paste that link should work in most browsers though.

Ugh, even pasting the link straight here is messing up......

edit on Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:29:40 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

why would they compare themselves to a medical examiners office 6+ hours away? that is a joke and your source is a joke for even comparing the 2. they looked for the longest wait time and tried to make it seem ok. why didnt they show the office with the shortest wait time. find us a better link. we werent born yesterday.
edit on 24-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

why would they compare themselves to a medical examiners office 6+ hours away? that is a joke and your source is a joke for even comparing the 2. they looked for the longest wait time and tried to make it seem ok. why didnt they show the office with the shortest wait time. find us a better link. we werent born yesterday.

Besides - - Dr. G. I trust to give a "straight up" honest answer.

It makes no sense why such a great time discrepancy.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Now for some facts from early interviews before the media hype. This was the first news report after the incident

Honestly - - I wouldn't accept anything from FOX news as Fact.

So - not interested - - without comparison reports.

Its a picture of the body so no need to compare to anything just use your eyes.It shows you where the body was.See your showing a bias again must be tough to close your eyes to facts huh.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

He wasnt left at the morgue as John Doe for 3 days they got positive ID the next morning.

You just proved you didn't watch any of the videos posted with the lawyer speaking. You proved you didn't watch the other video explaining that he NEVER should have been listed a John Doe because they knew who he was.

The parents ID'd him the next morning AFTER THEY filed a missing person report. He was STILL held AFTER they ID it for 3 DAYS. So what you are trying to say is that the lawyer for the Martin family is lying and so is the funeral director. Would that be right?

And trust me when i tell you the family had a motive to lie.

First why would I trust you? And second by your logic the Zimmermans have a motive to lie too, correct?
I mean facing life in prison is a huge motivator to lie, wouldn't you agree? Im sure you wouldn't cuz Georgy says he got a boo boo on his head and he had to murder someone so it must be true cuz Georgy says so and Georgy would never lie, not my Georgy. Thats the mindset you bring to the table.

I'm not sure what you are trying to prove with the rest of you 'quotes'.....I also not sure what difference it makes if one person thought he was at home and another person thinks he was with a neighbor. Are you trying to say they were lying about where Trayvon was going or where he was coming from? Again, what is the point with a few cherry picked quotes. I guess you just wanted to change the subject with something you could find a few quotes about...baffling.

Tell me again, he wasn't listed as a 'John Doe' and provide your source.

Exactly my point everyone has motives to lie however you can continue to only believe what Tryvons family says and ill tell you your being manipulated. And yes that goes for the people defending Zimmerman as well his dad wasnt there. And the media has there own agenda two in fact ratings and well one im speculating on so i wont go there lets just hope im wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Besides - - Dr. G. I trust to give a "straight up" honest answer.

It makes no sense why such a great time discrepancy.

They didnt just take the body back to the MEs office and wait for pickup. They had to do an autopsy this is usually accomplished in 24 hrs though sometimes weekends and holidays can hold that up. But i assure you they dont list bodies as John Doe with there name on a toe tag. In a morgue they are identified by a number and that number is on a computer log where they put the name in. So i can guarantee it was changed in the computer unless there was some major computer glitch.But the family tried to use this as a way to garner sympathy having watched too many old movies.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Your article is dated 11:57 p.m. EST, March 27, 2012|, By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel.

the video I posted of Trayvons lawyer speaking is from march 30....so as of March 30 the lawyer was still claiming the body took 3 days to be released from being a 'john doe'......at the time of the video they still had not recieved anything from the medical examiner.....so how can the orlando sentinal report that the medical examiner released the body 39 hours later? That information has not been released......I trust the lawyer, thanks.

Once again....you can skip right on to about 22:45.....this was 3 days after your dated article.

Lawyer - 'The release of the body. The parents knew where Trayvon was the next day when they filed a missing person report. However, he was labeled a 'John Doe' for 3 days even after the parents identified him as their son. That is the problem. So there was a little bit of, uh, people not understanding. what happened.'

Amy - 'Can you explain that?'

Lawyer - 'No we can't. The parents asked for the release of the body, he was labeled a 'John Doe' ...the would NOT release the body for 3 days'.

Trayvon Martin Family Attorney on Mounting Evidence Against Killer & the Attacks on Trayvon’s Memory

In essence what the lawyer is doing is saying that the source you have provided is either inaccurate or just flat out wrong. She made these comments 3 days after the story you linked to.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So i can guarantee it was changed in the computer unless there was some major computer glitch.

How can you guarantee that?

And once again you are wrong, body's are listed as 'John or Jane Doe' all the time. The morgue may assign them some type of number but as far as identies are concerned 'John and Jane Doe' are in morgues all over this country as I type this. Call New York City morgue or LA morgue and ask if they have any 'John Does'.....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

This gives you a better idea of location since it includes entire area. It also shows Treyvon could indeed have waited for Zimmerman to walk back though the area and attacked zimmerman.Or Treyvon could have hidden somewhere and was walking home and zimmerman started the confrontation. The eye witness testimony backs up zimmermans story but i would expect it to unless he was stupid.This is why i dont think the state will disprove his narrative. As i try to keep telling people dont make assumptions the Media is lying to us. And both families are because they have there motivations as well. Im beginning to think were being told lies for a more insidious reason but hey i can be paranoid at times.
edit on 4/24/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

Your second photo that has a red line drawn showing where the body supposedly was is way off.....you need to look at your first picture a little better and take into account the 'depth' of the yellow object you are referring to as the body. Which, by the way, we don't know what that yellow object is....could be something covering the body, could be something else.

But for the sake of arguement lets say it is the body.......you see how far that is away from the concrete sidewalk and also how far away from the 'T' in the sidewalk it is? Anyway you slice it, Zimmerman can't be telling the truth, not with how far down that sidewalk the body was found and not with the position with body on the grass and feet on the sidewalk.

Your own pictures, if that is the body, prove that Zimmerman is lying. Thanks for giving us a little more rope to hang him with.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

So i can guarantee it was changed in the computer unless there was some major computer glitch.

How can you guarantee that?

And once again you are wrong, body's are listed as 'John or Jane Doe' all the time. The morgue may assign them some type of number but as far as identies are concerned 'John and Jane Doe' are in morgues all over this country as I type this. Call New York City morgue or LA morgue and ask if they have any 'John Does'.....

Read there is no name placed on the body anymore just an id number which correlated to an name in a computer. So they would change the name in the computer and tada hes no longer John Doe. Stop trying to prove zimmermans guilt and take the time to look at facts and use some reason.

Heres something cool for you guys the origin of john doe

The "John Doe" custom dates back to the reign of England's King Edward III, during the legal debate over something called the Acts of Ejectment. This debate involved a hypothetical landowner, referred to as "John Doe," who leased land to another man, the equally fictitious "Richard Roe," who then took the land as his own and "ejected," or evicted, poor "John Doe." Roe is also used in for example Roe vs wade to hide identity of a plantiff . And the reason they used this a Doe and a Roe are both deer in England.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Look at the trees the two trees along the sidewalk you see the corner of the condos but the third tree is missing.Why is that because its just out of sight behind the corner of the condo. Your not good with 3d stuff are you?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You are wrong again. There is always an ID put on a dead body. They still use toe tags. There has to be a physical ID actually attached to a body......for the exact reason you mentioned...computer glitches. Its called being prepared in case of things such as glitches....how would they identify bodies if say there entire computer system failed? Ill tell you how....they look at the toe tag.

The ignorance....I swear.

Admissions and Discharges of Bodies from within Fletcher Allen to Autopsy Service/Morgue Identification of the Deceased: It is paramount that all bodies admitted to or discharged from the Morgue be properly identified. Proper identification and tagging of bodies must be accomplished prior to transport of the deceased to the Morgue. Appropriate Forms and tags are in the "Death Packets" available on floor or in Distribution. Proper identification consists of: full name, date of birth and Medical Record Number (if available). Labels or tags affixed to shrouds, sheets, or clothing, or labels stuck directly to the body are NOT sufficient. Tags or bracelets must be affixed by or in the presence of someone who can positively identify the body. Tags should be affixed to the toe (or wrist in case of double amputees).

Autopsy Pathology

4. Place the toe tag on one of the patient’s great toes and then place the body in the body bag with as little movement of the body as possible taking care to contain all body fluids.

Preparation and Transport of Deceased Patients

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Trust who you want I guess. I trust a medical examiner over a liar, I mean lawyer any day

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Look at the trees the two trees along the sidewalk you see the corner of the condos but the third tree is missing.Why is that because its just out of sight behind the corner of the condo. Your not good with 3d stuff are you?

I looked at both pictures, its obvious you are seeing what you want. The person taking the photograph most likely is on the connecting sidewalk of the 'T'.....so based on that....and where the investigators are ...its clear to see that your 'location of the body' is way off.

I can't explain 'depth in a photograph' to you. It's obvious by looking at those pics he is much farther down that sidewalk than that picture is claiming. Just looking at where the investigators are standing its easy to tell....

Like I said, it pertains to the 'depth' of the object in the picture. I can't help you understand or see it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Learn to read the whole thing maybe? The article campared 3 different counties to it.....

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, medical examiner for Orange and Osceola Counties, said her office generally releases bodies in 24 to 36 hours.

First two counties said 24-36 hours..... They are all in florida.

edit on Tue, 24 Apr 2012 23:51:14 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The police had that roped off the picture was taken from the road area where zimmermans truck was parked. If they took the picture from the t section like you said you would see the back porches of the houses. This shot was taken from where it was because it was a close as the police would allow the reporter to get.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I never said they didnt read carefully what i said is theres an id number on tags. The tag doesnt get changed to prevent bodies from going to the wrong people.The name is actually on the form in the packet granted florida might be a little diffrent.But on the police report on the back page will be a listing of objects checked in and id number for the body. The name is changed in a computer system the name on the tag is immaterial. Because at the scene they couldnt id the body. But the ME would have it correct in there system and it didnt take 3 days to do it.
edit on 4/25/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

sanford is adjacent to orange and osceola counties, they are both 6+ hours away from the keys. looks like they looked for the longest wait in florida to try and compare. like i said we werent born yesterday and 39 hours is too long to wait when they knew all along how to find the next of kin.
edit on 25-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join