It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

If you can't understand this simple concept then I can't teach it to you. It just takes life experience honestly.
Sometimes people will fight in fear and end up on top all while trying to get help. The theory is they are fighting to keep themselves safe, but they are yelling for help in fear they can't keep the fight up forever and they think the person they are fighting will do them harm.

That is IF it was Trayvon which is yet to be proven, but it is a completely realistic and common scenario. I don't understand how you can not understand it, unless it's intentional so you can keep one of last barely standing arguments you guys are clinging to.

It happens on the time.
edit on 24-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

The murder 2 charge honestly appears just to have been chosen to cause even more backlash to me. They had to know they can't get him on murder 2 unless they really did destroy the jury pool with the media bias. Then they will get an even bigger backlash and even worse riots when he goes free. I wouldn't want to be in Sanford when he goes free. However, if he is guilty he will eventually get out because the jury pool would have to be destroyed. There is already more than enough reasonable doubt for him to go free. He should have never been arrested on that charge. They may have had a chance with manslaughter or negligent manslaughter, but I don't know if they really wanted to convict him, or if they wanted what comes after he goes free after "justice" was so close.

I doubt it will cause a war or anything, but we may see the first media perfect storm engineered riot.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

The murder 2 charge honestly appears just to have been chosen to cause even more backlash to me. They had to know they can't get him on murder 2 unless they really did destroy the jury pool with the media bias. Then they will get an even bigger backlash and even worse riots when he goes free. I wouldn't want to be in Sanford when he goes free. However, if he is guilty he will eventually get out because the jury pool would have to be destroyed. There is already more than enough reasonable doubt for him to go free. He should have never been arrested on that charge. They may have had a chance with manslaughter or negligent manslaughter, but I don't know if they really wanted to convict him, or if they wanted what comes after he goes free after "justice" was so close.

I doubt it will cause a war or anything, but we may see the first media perfect storm engineered riot.

The second degree murder charge is BS, they are over charging
zimmerman like they over charged casey anthony.. None of this
applies to zimmerman.. It is garbage

Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion" or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life. Second-degree murder may best be viewed as the middle ground between first-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.

For example, Dan comes home to find his wife in bed with Victor. At a stoplight the next day, Dan sees Victor riding in the passenger seat of a nearby car. Dan pulls out a gun and fires three shots into the car, missing Victor but killing the driver of the car.
criminal.findlaw.com... What happen was not murder at all
Sickening, in mobile al. a mob beat MATHEW OWENS...
over treyvon martin www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yes.. that is what he is saying. It is what I have been saying. Your post here helps to prove my point. It said his feet were on/near the sidewalk/walkway. So this whole time you have acted like his body was so far away from the sidewalk and that Zimmerman had lied about getting his head banged on it. In reality it would just be a matter of struggling and backing across the sidewalk or a case of the body being turned around or shifted during the shooting.

You have been acting like they were an impossible distance from the sidewalk when really there are probably have a dozen completely logical ways they could have moved from it (which they barely did). It would actually be less likely that the body would lay exactly the same and not be moved. So here is another argument of yours DOA. As time passes Zimmerman;s case gets stronger and stronger.

You've just proven you can't listen, see, read, or comprehend. And the star count for you comment proves that their are many others on here who lack the same abilities as you.

You need to go back and look at the map for overhead, then LISTEN to what his father says about what police told him, then listen to what Zimmermans father and brother has told media about what happened.....and then read the police reports.

This site used to be a really interesting place to come and find information. It has clearly been hijacked by a group of ignorant, uneducated, hate filled basement dwellers.

Ive have proven, with backed up sources that I know exactly what I am talking about.

If Martins feet were on the sidewalk, and the rest of his body was on the grass....please, oh please explain how zimmerman moved his head off the sidewalk just seconds before he shot Trayvon, like his father and brother and former lawyers have all reported. Ive provided all my sources to back up what I am saying, I expect you to do the same.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

where do you imagine the body should be? you don't even have a photo , your going off 2nd hand descriptions and trying to imply something suspicious.

a number of things could explain the final position. The fact its next to the path is consistent with zimmermans story. That's really all we know at this point.

edit on 24-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Yes.. that is what he is saying. It is what I have been saying. Your post here helps to prove my point. It said his feet were on/near the sidewalk/walkway. So this whole time you have acted like his body was so far away from the sidewalk and that Zimmerman had lied about getting his head banged on it. In reality it would just be a matter of struggling and backing across the sidewalk or a case of the body being turned around or shifted during the shooting.

You have been acting like they were an impossible distance from the sidewalk when really there are probably have a dozen completely logical ways they could have moved from it (which they barely did). It would actually be less likely that the body would lay exactly the same and not be moved. So here is another argument of yours DOA. As time passes Zimmerman;s case gets stronger and stronger.

You've just proven you can't listen, see, read, or comprehend. And the star count for you comment proves that their are many others on here who lack the same abilities as you.

You need to go back and look at the map for overhead, then LISTEN to what his father says about what police told him, then listen to what Zimmermans father and brother has told media about what happened.....and then read the police reports.

This site used to be a really interesting place to come and find information. It has clearly been hijacked by a group of ignorant, uneducated, hate filled basement dwellers.

Ive have proven, with backed up sources that I know exactly what I am talking about.

If Martins feet were on the sidewalk, and the rest of his body was on the grass....please, oh please explain how zimmerman moved his head off the sidewalk just seconds before he shot Trayvon, like his father and brother and former lawyers have all reported. Ive provided all my sources to back up what I am saying, I expect you to do the same.

The only way to know the true location is when they release the photos which is currently sealed.I will say when the Feds went to th location and set up the crime scene tapeitis no where near where Treyvons dad was.So you can continue to speculate if you like but we wont know until the trial.And don't take anything the family says as fact it was in there st interest to paint a story favorable to them with the media.So your going to find a lot of what they said is just speculation.Now if you have facts i hvnt seen by all means please share but quotes from people that were not there at he time doesnt count.
The family has all ready been caught a couple of times misleading the press. Lie when the mother claimed the police didnt give her the phone then later claimed they did. Then there was the whole incident where the family claimed Treyvon called 911.Then later was on the phone with his girlfriend.Then release a supposed copy of the bill to prove this point but the phone showed a 911 call on 4-2-12. After the mom had made the statement she didnt have the phone.So then whos calling 911 on dead boys phone and why? Then youhave statements from Al Sharpton who again lied he said and i Quote " Martin’s body had been left at the medical examiner’s office for three days “like he was nothing” while his father called hospitals, frantically trying to locate his son. Nor did authorities think to check Martin’s cell phone to see what calls he’d made prior to his death. “Of course there’s outrage! Hes father knew where his son there was no calls to hospitals.The 3 days was the family making arrangements to have the body moved o Miami. The cell phone was locked and even his mom said it took her 3 weeks to get into it.The family put out a lot of stuff out there trying to get attention keep that in mind.
edit on 4/24/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Whoooaaaa....We're on the same team here about Zimmerman...

but Casey Anthony?? She MURDERED her child.

edit on 24-4-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I see you made all sorts of claims and not one source to back any of them up. If you can't provide sources for your outlandish claims they are false.

Trayvon Martin was left at the morgue for 3 days as a 'John Doe'...

His attorney confirms it here...have a listen for yourself at the 11 min. mark. But i'm sure she is lying too, right?
Martin Family Attorney on Evidence Against Zimmerman & the Attacks on the Memory of Trayvon

And here is another clip where it is talked about .... you can start at about the 3 min. mark. Maybe you should try calling the funeral director yourself and ask him, they give the name of the funeral home.
Trayvon Martin listed as John Doe

What motivation does the Martin family have to lie? There son is already dead.

What motivation does Zimmerman and his family have to lie? They are trying to keep the family killer out of jail for the rest of his life.

It clear which side has more to gain from lying than telling the truth, that would be the Zimmerman camp. You are included in that camp.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

No she didn't. She was innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. She was found not guilty by a jury of her peers in a court of law.

You need to prove she murdered her child, the courts couldn't do it.

Funny she had her day in court and was exonerated yet people still call her a baby killer. So I guess this whole 'innocent until proven guilty' is just a funny little saying we like to throw around, isn't it?

So i really don't see the difference in people saying Zimmerman is guilty....Anthony was proven not guilty yet you still declare her guilty. Seem a little hypocritical to me.

edit on 24-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

No she very possibly, maybe even likely did not. There is absolutely no evidence she murdered her child. Again though, this thread isn't the time or the place
edit on 24-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Haha.. what is really funny is you are very ironically being as equally hypocritical as the person you are replying to there.. That is very funny to me. They are just the cases reversed. So when Zimmerman is found innocent will you say the same thing as you did here about Casey Anthony? The evidence against Zimmerman is about as good as that against Anthony (no evidence either of them murdered anyone).

Also you insult and insult but you never actually show how the body was in this impossible position for Martin to have banged Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk. I have read the police reports btw. The reason you can't prove it is because it's impossible to prove and you are dead wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Haha.. yeah, like you have proven Zimmerman murdered someone (read: you haven't proven anything and never will).

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

I think she murdered the kid but there
was not enough evidence of it..
Same with zimmerman there is no
evidence of murder... This was a tragic
incedent, zimmerman had to protect himself
from being killed by treyvon..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

She likely didn't. It was most likely an accident that she covered up out of fear of jail time. She was guilty of improper whatever with a corpse and child neglect likely, maybe even negligent homicide, but they tried to get her for murder and there was no evidence of that.

I really don't think she murdered her child that she cared about after 2 years of having her.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You obviously don't get sarcasm. That would be an issue with you and not me. I don't think Zimmerman is innoncent and I never will, just like the butter cookie poster refuses to believe that Anthony is innocent. Like I said, this 'innocent until proven guilty' thing is just a saying we throw around, once again, isn't it?

I have proven how the body was positioned, with sources provided. Ive provided the testimony of Trayvons dad, I have also presented the bond hearing that has the investigator discussing it, Ive posted Zimmermans father explaining what his killer son told him happened, ive provided zimmerman brother saying he had to move his head off the sidewalk to avoid diapers and spoon feedings, I have provided the police report that states the body was simply rolled over to do CPR, i can go on. You have chosen not to believe those sources because it doesn't fit with your narrative. Ive provided plenty of evidence to back up what I say, you on the other hand haven't.

Keep accusing me, its of no relevance. Start backing up your claims.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Haha.. yeah, like you have proven Zimmerman murdered someone (read: you haven't proven anything and never will).

Just like you believe it was an accident she covered up to avoid jail time with absolutely not proof of ........ and despite the fact that she was declared not guilty by a jury of her peers.......

I believe Zimmerman committed a crime and is trying to cover it up to avoid jail time....and unlike the Anthony case....we don't yet just what will be proven in court.....you may end up crying when he goes to jail.

Why are you allowed to assume Anthony covered up her crime but I'm not allowed to believe that Zimmerman is doing the same? All the evidence points to that. Ive provided source after source after source to back that up. That is a heck of alot more than you can say.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

I see you made all sorts of claims and not one source to back any of them up. If you can't provide sources for your outlandish claims they are false.

Trayvon Martin was left at the morgue for 3 days as a 'John Doe'...

His attorney confirms it here...have a listen for yourself at the 11 min. mark. But i'm sure she is lying too, right?
Martin Family Attorney on Evidence Against Zimmerman & the Attacks on the Memory of Trayvon

And here is another clip where it is talked about .... you can start at about the 3 min. mark. Maybe you should try calling the funeral director yourself and ask him, they give the name of the funeral home.
Trayvon Martin listed as John Doe

What motivation does the Martin family have to lie? There son is already dead.

What motivation does Zimmerman and his family have to lie? They are trying to keep the family killer out of jail for the rest of his life.

It clear which side has more to gain from lying than telling the truth, that would be the Zimmerman camp. You are included in that camp.

He wasnt left at the morgue as John Doe for 3 days they got positive ID the next morning. Since you dont know how a morgue works its a simple matter of changing the name on the id locker in a computer. He sat in the morgue for 3 days because his mother didnt take the body until she could have it moved to Miami. And trust me when i tell you the family had a motive to lie. They were trying to create media presuure there stories did change several times.Heres one example Tracy Martin gave 3 different accounts about where he was that night.

(FOX 35 interview)
“He walked out of the house to go to the store. He was going to the store,” he said. “He doesn’t know anybody here. He just came down here, so he was bored, so he walked down to the store. He was on his way back home. I’m living down here. He was sitting on the porch and this man killed him.”
((Monday 27 Feb 2012)

(People Magazine interview) –”I had gone out for dinner,” says Tracy, “and when I got home, Trayvon wasn’t there. I tried calling his cell phone several times, and it went straight to voicemail. I wasn’t that worried, because he had been spending time with my 20-year-old nephew who was a responsible young man. There wasn’t a panic that he wasn’t at home. I figured that they had gone to the movies, because they had said they might. So I laid down, thinking they would show up later.”

(Saturday March 24 2012)

(huffpo interview)
During halftime of the NBA All-Star Game, Martin’s family said he walked to a nearby convenience store to get some candy for his younger brother. On his way back home, according to reports, he caught the attention of George Zimmerman, a self-appointed captain of The Retreat at Twin Lakes neighborhood watch.
(Thursday March 8 2012)

And another from another member of the family: (Fox interview with Craig Rivera) According to the 14-year-old son of Ms. Brandy Green, “Chad” asked Trayvon to get him the candy when Trayvon said he was going to the store.

So which is it home by himself ? home with dad? dads girlfriend? or his 20 year old nephew? Was he shot on there porch? Then later his dad picks another spot in a video i saw but doesnt know where the witness saw them from the video.Funny part is he conflicts with where the fire department stated the address for the body. There attorney Crump kept altering what happened you see the progression.

Thought id add this dont believe anything from family of zimmerman or Treyvon they have motives to manipulate the media. The only facts we can verify is what has been released by the state and so far im not willing to say Zimmermans guilty yet. As more info becomes available who knows.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Now for some facts from early interviews before the media hype. This was the first news report after the incident

Notice on this photo taken that night. shown on fox news 11 pm that night.

This gives you a better idea of location since it includes entire area. It also shows Treyvon could indeed have waited for Zimmerman to walk back though the area and attacked zimmerman.Or Treyvon could have hidden somewhere and was walking home and zimmerman started the confrontation. The eye witness testimony backs up zimmermans story but i would expect it to unless he was stupid.This is why i dont think the state will disprove his narrative. As i try to keep telling people dont make assumptions the Media is lying to us. And both families are because they have there motivations as well. Im beginning to think were being told lies for a more insidious reason but hey i can be paranoid at times.

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join