It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
In r sponse to my possibilities as to how the body may have been moved -

Sanford PD Narrative

The arriving officers were on scene prior to medical / fire. The officers performed CPR on Trayvon Martin pending arrival of emergency services.

The body of Mr. Martin was laying face down in the ground.

The officer and the Sgt, in the narrative, state they tirned the body over (moving it) in order to perform CPR.

So yes, the body was touched and moved by emergency services.

As for Zimmerman the officer noted he was wet, had grass on his back and had blood on his head and coming from his nose. SFD checked and cleaned up Zimmerman before he was taken to the police station.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
In r sponse to my possibilities as to how the body may have been moved -

Sanford PD Narrative

The arriving officers were on scene prior to medical / fire. The officers performed CPR on Trayvon Martin pending arrival of emergency services.

The body of Mr. Martin was laying face down in the ground.

The officer and the Sgt, in the narrative, state they tirned the body over (moving it) in order to perform CPR.

So yes, the body was touched and moved by emergency services.

As for Zimmerman the officer noted he was wet, had grass on his back and had blood on his head and coming from his nose. SFD checked and cleaned up Zimmerman before he was taken to the police station.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

So what your saying is that this account is wrong....

'His feet were like on the sidewalk, his body was laid out this way....(motions hands towards buildings and towards the grass lawn)'

Trayvon Martin's Reported Body Location 1

If we take into account Trayvons fathers version of where the body was according to what police told him then if Police/Paramedics did move his body they would be moving it 180 degrees.....Since when does that happen?

The link you provided clearly stated 'At that time Sgt. Ralimadeo turned the black male over and began CPR'.....

So I guess what you are saying is Trayvon's father is lying about what police told him. Right?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Mispost.

Edit to remove.
edit on 24-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Just to prove to you I wasn't making any thing up, becuase I do back up my claims.

As I stated in my original post I started watching the City Council Meeting while it was in progress. I fully admitted that. When I started watching there were several topics discussed, whether to accept the resignation, deny the resignation, hire an outside company to come in and see if the chief could be effective after this whole situation, and a couple other items. There was also some confusion as to a motion presented and seconded by another council member and what effect it would have if they voted on it now or dismissed it.

You said this ....

and when city council votes its very clear whats being voted on, even more so because they are televised.

Now watch this clip of the vote the council did today.

RAW VIDEO: City Commission Rejects Sanford Chief's Resignation

You accused me of making something up because City Council meetings are very clear, as you so matter of fact proclaim. So are you saying that when that someone watching this online was to know exactly what this vote was for?

Mayor Jeff Triplett - 'the question is to deny the, uh, the resolution number 2300. All those in favor to deny signify by saying 'I', .....'Opposed'......'Approved to deny the memorandum at this time.'

So anyone watching that clip would automatically know what resolution 3200 was because it's so clear what resolution 3200 is, right?

Try again.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

**Mod Edit: Mannered post quote has been removed.**

And you thought you would scold her by breaking the terms and conditions?

Why don't you try adding something to the conversation instead of YOU calling people names?

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

And the mods should also warn those who 'starred' that post......those people were actively condoning T&C violations.

edit on 4/24/2012 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Yes.. that is what he is saying. It is what I have been saying. Your post here helps to prove my point. It said his feet were on/near the sidewalk/walkway. So this whole time you have acted like his body was so far away from the sidewalk and that Zimmerman had lied about getting his head banged on it. In reality it would just be a matter of struggling and backing across the sidewalk or a case of the body being turned around or shifted during the shooting.

You have been acting like they were an impossible distance from the sidewalk when really there are probably have a dozen completely logical ways they could have moved from it (which they barely did). It would actually be less likely that the body would lay exactly the same and not be moved. So here is another argument of yours DOA. As time passes Zimmerman;s case gets stronger and stronger.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

or maybe he knows how the political scapegoat system works, especially because of presidential involvement

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Xcathdra, I see what you're saying about how the one screaming in the fight could also possibly be the one "winning" as well-- however, I can't help but imagine the scenarios you mentioned are "exceptions that prove the rule." I understand that anything is possible, but can't we at least agree that most of the time it's going to be the victim that's screaming? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it also sounds like examples you gave still had the screamers initially determined to be the victim-- even if they "came back to win" the fight, they were still the victim. I just don't see how any mentally stable person would START the fight if it were going to be that traumatic of an experience for them, unless a surprising devastating turn of events happened that created grave danger-- they got overpowered, broke their leg, the victim pulled out a knife etc-- in which case the victim was NOT fighting for life or death. If nothing else, it would certainly be interesting to hear Zimmerman respond if they ever did prove that the screams were Trayvon's.

As far as the audio tests have gone so far, yes the 48% doesn't mean that Trayvon received a 90% match, but that is also precisely why they need to find a recording of Trayvon to put to the test. Even some of the audio experts in the analysis said they needed that to be sure.

Also, I know what theories there are about how and why they crossed paths that night. I'm just throwing out another possibility that maybe Trayvon was just trying to lose the man instead of waiting to attack, which no one other than Zimmerman himself has stated. What about the witness reports that a big argument took place before the fight?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman

Also, I know what theories there are about how and why they crossed paths that night. I'm just throwing out another possibility that maybe Trayvon was just trying to lose the man instead of waiting to attack, which no one other than Zimmerman himself has stated. What about the witness reports that a big argument took place before the fight?

Treyvon could of ran home, he had
a lot of ground on zimmerman..

When treyvon ran around the corner
zimmerman went to see what street
he went down to tell the 911 dispatcher.
Now since treyvon ran in the first place,
there is no way in hell zimmerman could
of caught up with him... Unless treyvon
got pissed he was being checked out which
is not illegal and waited for zimmerman to come
around so he could ambush him..
Zimmerman could of NEVER HAVE caught up
with treyvon, small fast nike teenager, unless treyvon
wanted zimmerman to catch up. If treyvon was so worried
he would of ran home, he would of called 911 like zimmerman
did, he would tell his g/f to call 911, she told him to run, he got pissed
and ambushed zimmermn. thats the only way that *little small scrawny teenager*
could of got zimmerman on the ground on his back punching
and slamming his head in the ground... Only way treyvon could of done it
is in an ambush. treyvon started this fight and zimmerman had to shoot
in self defense.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

thats gonna come out in the trial, which really still my not happen, one more breakdown on the side of prosecution and defense will motion for dismissal.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

thats gonna come out in the trial, which really still my not happen, one more breakdown on the side of prosecution and defense will motion for dismissal.

In reality there is not two defenders
but how do you know what both of them
were thinking>>? In there head each one
could think he was defending. That is where
evidence comes in with the rule of law, treyvon should of listened to the gf
and ran, if he would of put his pride down he would of ran
and this would not have happen. Had zimmerman put his pride
down he would of never got his head beat in and in the position
he is in... you think treyvon got the # stick?
Like life for zimmerman is going to be great
with his name forever tied to this BS? That is alot
to handle. Media was caught red handed trying to paint
zimmerman a white racist.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Zimmerman's not guilty plea flew under the radar

Florida court documents show George Zimmerman entered a written plea of not guilty earlier this month to second-degree murder charges in the death of Trayvon Martin.
Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara filed the notice April 12 stating "The Defendant, by and through his undersigned attorney, enters a written plea of NOT GUILTY to the charges now pending against him in the above-styled cause or causes."
zimmerman not guilty, under the radar

Zimmermn is not guilty of any crime..

Remember self defense is not murder..
This was pure self defense and the mob
rule public mentallity and media cover up
and spin this into racial matter is the only
reason zimmerman was arrested.. He did nothing
wrong he is an innocent man. fact

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.ijreview.com...

Ashley Parker, Owens’ sister, saw the attack actually happen, calling it “the scariest thing” she has ever witnessed. She said about 20 African-Americans beat her brother with “brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on.” Police have only maintained that “multiple people” were involved and have not commented further. WKRG then reported: What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said “Now thats justice for Trayvon.” With politics becoming more and more polarized, let’s hope the racial divide does not expand as well.

had not seen this posted yet but it seems that this is escalating even with the case not even being resolved i just hope this does not turn into a full on race war(or what ever you wanna call it) either way with things like this happening allready i dont even wanna think of whats gonna happen when/if he gets found not guilty in this matter

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Things like that happen more than most people think. We never hear about those things though because it's "racist".

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You are absolutely right about this. I really do believe, as much as I don't trust cops usually, that they looked at the evidence and correctly decided that they have no proof that it wasn't self defense and therefore there was no crime to charge him with. He was only arrested after the media spin and the media spin fueling public outrage dragged this case up made it something it wasn't and arrested him. No new evidence. This was playing reality t.v. with someones life. This was trial by media just like Casey Anthony. 24 hour news lining it's pockets off of people's ignorance and a young man's death. If anyone should be looked at with a critical eye it's the MSM. Also every news stories focused on by these stations are made to be the focus by the rich people in control of these giant political tools. I often wonder if it wasn't to take some of the eye off of the highly corrupt primary/election that has been going on and being exposed left and right in the media. Or perhaps the build up Israel has been doing. It's not a fact that there was an agenda by the MSM, but it is very suspicious because this story was finished before it began.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That is the second beating I am aware of where one of the attackers supposedly said something about "justice for trayvon."

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
You are absolutely right about this. I really do believe, as much as I don't trust cops usually, that they looked at the evidence and correctly decided that they have no proof that it wasn't self defense and therefore there was no crime to charge him with. He was only arrested after the media spin and the media spin fueling public outrage dragged this case up made it something it wasn't and arrested him. No new evidence. This was playing reality t.v. with someones life. This was trial by media just like Casey Anthony. 24 hour news lining it's pockets off of people's ignorance and a young man's death. If anyone should be looked at with a critical eye it's the MSM. Also every news stories focused on by these stations are made to be the focus by the rich people in control of these giant political tools. I often wonder if it wasn't to take some of the eye off of the highly corrupt primary/election that has been going on and being exposed left and right in the media. Or perhaps the build up Israel has been doing. It's not a fact that there was an agenda by the MSM, but it is very suspicious because this story was finished before it began.

GREAT POST! Reality tv with peoples life
on criminal cases must be VERY hard on the people
involved I would wish it on NO ONE..
It will be almost impossible to get Fair trial now..
Everyone has an opinion on this they will have to
have Jury sequestration and get them out of seminole county.
I just can't stand people calling for zimmermans head when he did
no wrong. Even the police chief knows its wrong, he doesnt want
to put up with this BS EITHER!!
edit on 24-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Things like that happen more than most people think. We never hear about those things though because it's "racist".

Watch that video, treyvons family
attorney said they have hope and faith
in the system that zimmerman is only free
for now... If he did happen to be found NOT GUILTY
their still going to RIOT... Let the morons RIOT,
don't wipe your ass with the constitution,
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join