It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Hopefully this will be the first in many shake up in Sanford, FL.

It's gotta start somewhere.

Police chief in Trayvon Martin case to resign

I just read this: The Sanford, Florida, city commission rejected the proposed resignation of the city's police chief, Bill Lee.

I watched the city council meeting. I came in late. I heard them vote about something .... they just named the resolution number and then ended the meeting, so I wasn't sure if thats what they were voting on.

I think they also decided to bring in some outside agency to decide if the community could still have confidence in him, the chief. I heard them talking about how much money that would cost as opposed to just having to find a new chief and how long it would take. I wish I had been able to see the whole meeting.

thanks for the update

I read it was a vote of 3-2....i heard them vote but It sounded 2-2 to me, but I was watching online and a few of the people didn't have their mic's very close to their face.....but anyway, 3-2 .... so still pretty divided.

Was you able to watch the city council meeting?

Florida city doesn't accept resignation of police chief in Trayvon Martin case

edit on 23-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I would want to step down too
I would not deal with all
the mob rule maniac monkeys
on this police chiefs back...

This means nothing more
then a man wanting a position change.
The police chief knows
what they are doing to zimmerman
now is wrong, not justice, injustice and not right..
I would not stand by and let
them bully me into locking up
an innocent man..
Good on the police chief. thank you sir
for your service.

edit on 23-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

We've all seen resignations from people that were right and from people that were wrong. The political pressure must be tremendous when it reaches a national fervor. I'd be interested in hearing from him (off camera or after the trial) as to why he resigned.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
how close was this guy to retirement.
The case is out of his hands and into the political world. I was him I would head for Margaritaville

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
the police chief is trying to retire so he can keep his pension and not have to get fired. he must know they messed up and the prosecution has proof of the SPD's negligence. so much for accountability and goin down with the ship. this does not look good for zimmerman. tell me this, why would he try to resign if he knew everything the SPD did that night was kosher?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What?

Why the hell would the police chief be held responsible for this shooting?

I think this is just more scapegoating.

I'll never understand this mentality of holding people responsible for a crime they had nothing to do with.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Actually no I dont know what your problem is but I can guess... Also i there any particular reason you are continuing to, to borrow a phrase from you, lie?

Please explain to the people in this thread why you are purposely ignoring my post prior to and just after the part you highlighted.

Let me help you out since you dont bother to read posts -
- Initial analysis comment
- 2nd post correcting my mistake
- My corrected post with all of the info and links that you ignore

I guess since you are unable to actually argue and understand the law, which is apparent from your posts to date, your last move is to just continually attack people. We end up in situations, like this one with Trayvon Martin, because of people like you and Al Sharpton.

As in typical fashion you failed to answer my question, most likely because it would force you to admit you made a mistake. If the audio does not belong to Zimmerman, and the experts are stating this along with the fact there needs to be a 90% or better for the voice to be confirmed, and the experts ae stating its Martins, would that not mean his voice match is 90% or better since its identified as his?

You only hear / see what you want while giving off a smug attitude that you are perfect and make no mistakes / cant do any wrong. Its because of people like you, who ignore facts because they dont support your agenda, who intentionally derail threads like this siomply because you have nothing better to do.

You have brought nothing to these conversations but discontent, derailment and personal attacks.

Either stay on topic or have your post ignored from here on out.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

You sooooo craaaaazy.

I love to hear your rebuttals and arguments, the giggles help me sleep at night.

No one knows why the chief wanted to resign, only he does. And it was probably from the stress that he received from the case. Especially the stress he most likely received from the "street justice" crew
That, you can't deny.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Actually no I dont know what your problem is but I can guess... Also i there any particular reason you are continuing to, to borrow a phrase from you, lie?

Please explain to the people in this thread why you are purposely ignoring my post prior to and just after the part you highlighted.

Let me help you out since you dont bother to read posts -
- Initial analysis comment
- 2nd post correcting my mistake
- My corrected post with all of the info and links that you ignore

I guess since you are unable to actually argue and understand the law, which is apparent from your posts to date, your last move is to just continually attack people. We end up in situations, like this one with Trayvon Martin, because of people like you and Al Sharpton.

As in typical fashion you failed to answer my question, most likely because it would force you to admit you made a mistake. If the audio does not belong to Zimmerman, and the experts are stating this along with the fact there needs to be a 90% or better for the voice to be confirmed, and the experts ae stating its Martins, would that not mean his voice match is 90% or better since its identified as his?

You only hear / see what you want while giving off a smug attitude that you are perfect and make no mistakes / cant do any wrong. Its because of people like you, who ignore facts because they dont support your agenda, who intentionally derail threads like this siomply because you have nothing better to do.

You have brought nothing to these conversations but discontent, derailment and personal attacks.

Either stay on topic or have your post ignored from here on out.

Go ahead and accuse me of anything you want....doesn't concern me.

You have continued to ignore why this entire interaction between me an you began. You made this comment to another poster....
I won't respond to anything else you have to say until you address this comment ... which you keep ignoring

1- 2 companies were hired by the Sentinel (paper in Florida) to analyze the 911 tape with the yelling for help. During that test there was a 90% probability it was Martin and only a 48% probability it was Zimmerman.

Explain that quote and then provide source that says there was a 90% probability it was Trayvon Martin.

Ill wait.

You don't understand the science, its clear now.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I watched the city council meeting. I came in late. I heard them vote about something .... they just named the resolution number and then ended the meeting, so I wasn't sure if thats what they were voting on.

You can try and hide behind the excuse that was the only info available, but that is not true. The info about the chiefs resignation was present, and when city council votes its very clear whats being voted on, even more so because they are televised.

The point is had you done more than just watch and actually took the time to understand what you were watching you would have known that the City Council was voting on the resignation and the end result of that vote..

Calling me names doesn't change the fact that once again you piped up in a conversation with incorrect information and tried to pass it off as fact.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

You have continued to ignore why this entire interaction between me an you began. You made this comment to another poster....
I won't respond to anything else you have to say until you address this comment ... which you keep ignoring

Actually I did and its in the post you just ignored and failed to read.

The answer your to lazy to read

Orlando Sentinal - Trayvon Martin shooting: It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

Legalities involved in voice print identification and admissability in court

I was partially mistaken on this part... Companies have been hired by differeing media outlets to analyze the tapes. The Sentinals experts have condluded its martin and not zimmerman. A friend of Zimmermans says the screams are his and the reliability percentage of the analysis expert places it at 48%.

The part that was resolved was the supposed use of a racial slur. CNN hired their own analysis who conluded there was no racial slur used, so my fault for confusing the 2 issues.

Finally, a formal request from the speical prosecutor to a company to formally analyze the tapes has been made but not completed yet.

My bad..

Trayvon Martin Killing: Friend Tells ABC News Howls on 911 Tapes Belong to Zimmerman, Not Martin

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You can try and hide behind the excuse that was the only info available, but that is not true. The info about the chiefs resignation was present, and when city council votes its very clear whats being voted on, even more so because they are televised.

The point is had you done more than just watch and actually took the time to understand what you were watching you would have known that the City Council was voting on the resignation and the end result of that vote..

Calling me names doesn't change the fact that once again you piped up in a conversation with incorrect information and tried to pass it off as fact.

Now you are just looking for things that are not relevant. I said clearly I came in late..I didn't hear the whole meeting and I guess you didn't watch it yourself. ...and I missed some it... i then edited my post when the actual link became available.

Others can see what you are doing....and you say again you are a police officer? Is that in real life or just here on the internet?

Do you have anything factual to add to conversation or even just relevant? I am sorry you have had your feeling hurt and feel the need to go on the defensive because I have pointed out where you have lied in the past and posted misleading information. Trying to derail the conversation doesn't change any of that.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Actually I did and its in the post you just ignored and failed to read.

The answer your to lazy to read

Orlando Sentinal - Trayvon Martin shooting: It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

Legalities involved in voice print identification and admissability in court

I was partially mistaken on this part... Companies have been hired by differeing media outlets to analyze the tapes. The Sentinals experts have condluded its martin and not zimmerman. A friend of Zimmermans says the screams are his and the reliability percentage of the analysis expert places it at 48%.

The part that was resolved was the supposed use of a racial slur. CNN hired their own analysis who conluded there was no racial slur used, so my fault for confusing the 2 issues.

Finally, a formal request from the speical prosecutor to a company to formally analyze the tapes has been made but not completed yet.

My bad..

Trayvon Martin Killing: Friend Tells ABC News Howls on 911 Tapes Belong to Zimmerman, Not Martin

Quote where it says that it has come back that it is Trayvon by a match of 90%.

The expert said that the screams matched Zimmerman by 48% but to make a positive match it would need to be 90% or above. NO ONE has said anything about the voice matching Trayvon by 90% you stated clearly that SOMEONE has stated it matched Trayvon by 90%....Ill ask again to provide a source for that claim.

Owen told the newspaper that the software compared the screams to Zimmerman's voice and returned a 48 percent match. He said he would expect a match of higher than 90 percent, considering the quality of the audio.

Trayvon Martin case 911 call: Screams not George Zimmerman's, 2 experts say

But by reading your original reply, its pretty clear you don't understand the science. You are trying to say that because it matched Zimmerman by 48% that that means it must match Trayvon by 90% that is simply not how it works or what any one, but you, has said....

If the audio does not belong to Zimmerman, and the experts are stating this along with the fact there needs to be a 90% or better for the voice to be confirmed, and the experts ae stating its Martins, would that not mean his voice match is 90% or better since its identified as his?

The answer to that is no. These experts we are talking about did not have a sample to test Trayvon, which they did not need to rule out Zimmerman. Based on your above statement you just don't understand that.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Now you are just looking for things that are not relevant. I said clearly I came in late..I didn't hear the whole meeting and I guess you didn't watch it yourself. ...and I missed some it... i then edited my post when the actual link became available.

Yet when I told you the same you attacked me and again accused me of lying while dismissing my post out of hand, simply so you can attack me.

Others can see what you are doing....

Yup - treating you with the exact same level of respect that you treat me and others in this thread. I see you dont care for your own tactics / words being used against you.

and you say again you are a police officer? Is that in real life or just hear on the internet?

Ah.. attack the poster instead of the post. I am sorry my profession undermines your biased ignornace on the law in these threads.

By the way im still waiting for you to list all of the police procedures you are telling me are wrong. I listed mine and yet, not suirprisingly, you have failed to list yours.

You opened your mouth, and once again you attack me and refuse to supply the answer. I think the peopole in these threads know exactly what I am doing and they clearly see what you are attempting to do.

Do you have anything factual to add to conversation or even just relevant?

A question you have been asked time and again and yet still refuse to answer it.

I am sorry you have had your feeling hurt and feel the need to go on the defensive because I have pointed out where you have lied in the past and posted misleading information.

Thats just it.. You have not. What you have done is to take my posts, in segments, and try to spin them off as something they are not while at the same time ignoring any corective posts made.

Its clear your intent to to personally attack anyone who doesnt agree with you or who shows you have no idea what you are talking about. If you did you would not ignore my or any other peoples questions in this thread. If you did you would not need to resort to personal attacks on people in this thread..

Yet here you are.. doing just that...

Trying to derail the conversation doesn't change any of that.

Then stop derailing the threads...

Actually in terms of factual yes I do. Let me give you the right quote -
Your post

It doesn't matter if you left the other thread or not. You posted information that was incorrect because you didn't bother to find out the rest of the story. The information had been available online hours before you posted that no new judge had been assigned. I don't know how you can say that was the only information you had available at the time, if you had internet access then you had access to the information.

I don't point these things out to fight with you, I could care less about you, I point them out to show others that although you may have strong opinions about this case and think you are the authoritative voice in the discussion that you continue to post incorrect information.

I will continue to ignore your questions. I have no need or desire to answer your questions. It is pointless to have any type of conversation with you if you insist on not keeping up with the case. When and If I see you posting wrong or incorrect information, I will continue to point it out.

edit on 19-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

I see you dont like having our words shoved back down your throat do you. Now would it be possible for you to move on and act civilized or are you going to continue playing these childish games?

Still waiting on your answers to the questions you ignored. Please cite your police procedures.. You know the ones, those that you know that allow you to keep calling me names and telling me I dont know procedures.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I have tried and tried with you, but for some reason you are choosing ignorance and childishness over reason and maturity. You demand the answer, I provide them, and when you realize you were wrong because you failed to read them, you simply dimiss them out of hand...

Like you did with the SYG law....
Zimmermans head injuries....
The 16 year olds lack of identification to law enforcement...

Its clear you have nothing to add and have no desire to learn and are only intrested in name calling.

You are on your own.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

he would be held accountable if the evidence proves the SPD mishandled the case and evidence in order to let zimmerman go. it would be like a baseball coach who takes the blame for a bad season by his team and gets fired.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The difference is when I posted I clearly said I had come in late to the council meeting and didn't hear everything.....you seem to want to ignore that....you also like to seem to ignore I edited the post to add the information once the story and link was available....what you have continuously done in this thread is post flat out lies on several occasions. lots of misleading statemets, and personal attacks to try and derail the conversation....

I am not the only one who has called you out on it.....I didn't lie or mislead about anything....I clearly stated I missed some information....edit my post when the link was available......that is not a lie, that is the reality of what happened.........

What you do is post information that is completely false with no sources to back them up and then when you get called out on it you employ your derailment tactics....such as what you are doing now. Bravo!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join