It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by pizzanazi75

so the fact a match has not been attempted against TMs voice is not relevant or does not concern you at all?

i think any impartial observer would want that. I sure do.

No it doesn't bother me. Science doesn't need a sample of Trayvon to rule out Zimmerman. If you understood what the analysis is doing you would understand that. Would a sample of Trayvon be nice to rule him 90% or better, sure it would be (and the prosecution may have those samples provided from voicemails or video tapes from the family) but is it needed to rule out Zimmerman??......absolutely not.

I am sorry you don't understand that but it is pretty simple.

But...lets say they did have a sample of Trayvon, that would not change the fact that it was NOT Zimmerman screaming, Zimmermans match would still be 48% no matter what percentage Trayvons sample may match at. If his sample didn't match then that means there is a potential 3rd screamer, which I think we all agree no one has reported, so if we know it is NOT Zimmerman and its not a mystery 3rd person then that only leaves 1 person.....Trayvon. Ill say it one more time, experts do not need a sample of Trayvon's voice to RULE OUT Zimmerman.....basic stuff we are talking about here.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Considering the person who created the software said it needs so many words to be reliable and we dont have that from the 9/11 call. Also the fact that its screaming in an extreme situation thats a pretty amazing position to take.

shocking bias i hope the courts are fairer.

But...lets say they did have a sample of Trayvon,

and it came back as 10% match would you still say its trayvon? i think you would

Zimmermans match would still be 48% no matter what percentage Trayvons sample may match at

amazing even if trayvons sample was less than zimmermans your quite happy to hang him on it. Can you not see how biased that is? your willing to rule out zimmerman becuase he doesnt match 90% but your not willing to rule out TM if he doesnt match 90%

Double standards and totally biased.
edit on 23-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupaaaaaaaaaaate
George Zimmerman released on bond in Trayvon Martin killing
he ws released at about 12am this morning.. Zimmerman
may or may not be in florida...

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot an unarmed teenager, was released from jail about midnight Sunday, two days after a Florida judge set his bond at $150,000.

www.latimes.com...

Well he is officially out... Stay safe out there bro, keep that vest on
and someone armed around you! Keep on keeping on zimmerman
we support you man!

WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO zimmerman is out of that piss
hole... A shame an innocent man has been sitting in there.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
George Zimmerman Released From Florida Jail on $150,000 Bond

George Zimmerman has been released from a Florida jail after posting $150,000 bond as he awaits trial for the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman exited the John E. Polk Correctional Facility (JEPCF) at the Seminole County Sheriff's Office at approximately midnight on Monday. The 28-year-old posted bond and was fitted with an electronic monitoring device prior to release, according to a statement from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

The GPS device, which can give immediate identification of an offender's whereabouts at any given time, will be monitored by the SCSO and Seminole County Probation.

At a bond hearing on Friday morning Judge Kenneth Lester agreed to allow Zimmerman, who is charged with second degree murder, to post a $150,000 bond to get out of jail. The prosecution had argued that Zimmerman should be denied bail or that it should be set at $1 million.

** ETA **

I did not see your update until now with regards to the bail. My apologies.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Good update thanks like that
\article......

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Controversial Florida pastor Terry Jones weighs in on Trayvon Martin case

"I am in no way taking a position on whether Zimmerman is guilty or innocent. I am here for truth and justice and standing up for the constitutional rights," said Jones, who heads Dove World Outreach Center and carries a pistol for his own protection. "Some of the black community just decided Zimmerman is guilty. I say there has to be due process. In America, you are innocent until proven guilty."

Terry Jones is going to be holding
some rallies and marches for zimmerman,
gives us another perspective here.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is good news to the zimmerman family and alot of people around the world!!
George does not need to be sitting in jail with the common thugs! Hope all this works out for him... i see a guns right activists group gave him $2016 bucks!!

www.hlntv.com...

ive helped out myself as much as i could as well via his site

therealgeorgezimmerman.com...

This man is living a whole new life after this incident he has been involved in.... When this is all done and finished i can guarantee u this man will be very rich!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Ok i'm not really sure what your issue is but its getting old.

Pay attention -

48% - Probability of the voice being Zimmerman's.
90% - required for a positive match...

There were only 2 people involved and if Zimmerman is not the match then logic dictates its Martins voice. That would mean there is a 90% chance or better that the voice is Martins based on the test requirements.

Yes? No?

So no, I'm not misspeaking.
I have already posted the sources, and you posted the same ones as well.

Again please take the time to read and understand the posts before responding. These derailments are getting old.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Controversial Florida pastor Terry Jones weighs in on Trayvon Martin case

"I am in no way taking a position on whether Zimmerman is guilty or innocent. I am here for truth and justice and standing up for the constitutional rights," said Jones, who heads Dove World Outreach Center and carries a pistol for his own protection. "Some of the black community just decided Zimmerman is guilty. I say there has to be due process. In America, you are innocent until proven guilty."

Terry Jones is going to be holding
some rallies and marches for zimmerman,
gives us another perspective here.

Heck Pops looks like Terry Jones Read your OP

I am glad some people are treating Zimmerman like a human being

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

i would say that it is unfair for the pastor to only mention people in the black community. people in all communities and walks of life are outraged about this case, not just people in the black community.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I would also add that people on both sides are outraged...for a variety of reasons.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

had Martin and Zimmerman both been white would there be even a thread on it.
deny Ignorance.....arguing with any position lacks courage to make a stand, its called "spineless" ie, no back bone
edit on 23-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Why would zimmerman start a fist fight knowing if he throws a fist the other guy
might shoot him? He wouldn't. Treyvon not thinking, let his emotions get the best
of him and he started a fist fight. Had treyvon REALLY felt
threatened by zimmerman, he would of ran when his G/F told him too, he sized zimmerman
up, and thought he could take him in a fist fight. Zimmerman would of never caught up with
treyvon had treyvon not wanted him too...
Zimmerman knew what street he was down,
but he did not know what street TREYVON went down.
Well, why would a man who has a gun
that was on the phone with 911
waiting for police to get there
start a fist fight with a guy he did not know
was armed or not? He wouldn't, most law abiding people smart
enough to conceal and carry is smart enough
to know you do not pick a fist fight with a armed person..
Treyvon was the only one that knew trayvon had no gun,
so if zimmerman knew he himself had a gun, but did not know if treyvon did or not

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

Considering the person who created the software said it needs so many words to be reliable and we dont have that from the 9/11 call. Also the fact that its screaming in an extreme situation thats a pretty amazing position to take.

shocking bias i hope the courts are fairer.

But...lets say they did have a sample of Trayvon,

and it came back as 10% match would you still say its trayvon? i think you would

Zimmermans match would still be 48% no matter what percentage Trayvons sample may match at

amazing even if trayvons sample was less than zimmermans your quite happy to hang him on it. Can you not see how biased that is? your willing to rule out zimmerman becuase he doesnt match 90% but your not willing to rule out TM if he doesnt match 90%

Double standards and totally biased.
edit on 23-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

You can say whatever you want. Science doesn't need a sample of Trayvon to rule out Zimmerman. Zimmerman has been been ruled. That is not biased that is the truth. You should deal with that.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Ok i'm not really sure what your issue is but its getting old.

Pay attention -

48% - Probability of the voice being Zimmerman's.
90% - required for a positive match...

There were only 2 people involved and if Zimmerman is not the match then logic dictates its Martins voice. That would mean there is a 90% chance or better that the voice is Martins based on the test requirements.

Yes? No?

So no, I'm not misspeaking.
I have already posted the sources, and you posted the same ones as well.

Again please take the time to read and understand the posts before responding. These derailments are getting old.

You know what my problem is. You continuely post incorrect information.

are you saying you didn't post this?

1- 2 companies were hired by the Sentinel (paper in Florida) to analyze the 911 tape with the yelling for help. During that test there was a 90% probability it was Martin and only a 48% probability it was Zimmerman.

Explain how that is not false information? You can't....because it is.

You typed those words....stand by them or admit you are wrong. Im getting real tired of correcting you and then you playing 'stupid'...like 'oh what did i do wrong'....you continue to lie an post misleading information.....stop doing it and ill stop correcting you.

You and your buddy's can gang up on me all you want. My post history shows I know what I am talking about and you can only attack with absolutely not points or facts. Keep it up, it just makes you guys look dumb.

Post your damn source if you want to make such claims.
edit on 23-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm so sick and tired of hearing about this. There are far more important things to care about than this. A thug who overstepped his bounds, and paid the price. Enough with the debate already!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hopefully this will be the first in many shake up in Sanford, FL.

It's gotta start somewhere.

Police chief in Trayvon Martin case to resign

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I'm so sick and tired of hearing about this. There are far more important things to care about than this. A thug who overstepped his bounds, and paid the price. Enough with the debate already!

So quit coming around this thread if you are sick of hearing about it. Nobody forced you to read this thread, nobody forced to leave a reply.

I would say you care more than you are willing to admit.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I feel that A HUGE MSM
cover up by all of the big guys
abc,msnbc,cbs,fox, all started
this as a white on black crime..
Lied with the evidence, lied with
there reporting, trying to hang and arrect by
mob rule, by public opinion arresting an innocent man..
Biggest conspiracy
of the year, edited 911 tapes, edited *leaked videos,
edited phone calls, botched evidence.
The al, and jack effect stirring the pot
for their pocket, almost to the point of starting
a riot in sanford about 10 min from me..
The debate is still on because people still
think zimmerman is guilty when he is not..
The debate will not be over until zimmerman
is found innocent.
edit on 23-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Hopefully this will be the first in many shake up in Sanford, FL.

It's gotta start somewhere.

Police chief in Trayvon Martin case to resign

I just read this: The Sanford, Florida, city commission rejected the proposed resignation of the city's police chief, Bill Lee.

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join