It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman
I have a simple but hopefully productive question.

How hard would it be to produce some vocal recordings of both Trayvon and Zimmerman to make an A-B comparison with the screams for help in the 911 calls? Hell, they could even have Zimmerman mimic the screams in real life since he's actually alive. Maybe Trayvon's parents have an audio clip of him at the game screaming at one of his teammates or something?

We still don't know how the altercation went down, but I just have a hard time connecting the screams for help and Zimmerman's story people keep repeating here, that Trayvon jumped him and bashed his head repeatedly against the sidewalk. Don't you think it would be kind of hard to be screaming for help while your head is getting bashed in, as you're simultaneously trying to keep the assaulter at bay while reaching for your gun? Does not compute.

You raise a good question about recording Zimmerman to clear up who is screaming.

It has been reported that they did take Zimmerman back to the scene and have him reenact what happened, including him screaming for help. This was supposedly video taped. This could very well be why the prosecution is confident in charging 2nd degree murder. It was reported in the bond hearing that the tapes have been analyzed by the FBI. In my opinion the prosecution knows without a doubt who is screaming for help and it's not Zimmerman. Once that is established Zimmermans entire story is thrown out the window. That's why I think the prosecution isn't worried about who make first contact. Zimmerman can't defend shooting an unarmed teenager who was screaming for his life.

To here about him being taken back to the scene you can listen at about 1:45. This clip doesn't talk about them having him recreating the screams for the tape, I will post that video when I can locate it.

Report of Zimmerman reeactment

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Actually it wouldn't matter. Someone can be scared and beating someone while they scream for help. That still would not be proof that Zimmerman murdered Martin rather than defended himself.

So what if Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him while screaming for help because he was afraid. If he attacked out of fear Zimmerman was still justified in defending himself.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

The skittles and ice tea are irrelevant.
I'm sure plenty of violent offenders have had an ice tea in their lives, not to mention Zimmerman had no way of knowing what Martin had.

That is another example of a non point put center stage. The skittles weren't his. What if Zimmerman had his own skittles? I just don't see the point.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Actually it wouldn't matter. Someone can be scared and beating someone while they scream for help. That still would not be proof that Zimmerman murdered Martin rather than defended himself.

So what if Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him while screaming for help because he was afraid. If he attacked out of fear Zimmerman was still justified in defending himself.

I know for you NOTHING will ever prove Zimmerman guilty. We get it. Zimmerman could go on Hannity and admit it with his own words...he could come out and say 'I murdered that boy and I'd do it again'......and you would still somehow tried to defend that he didn't do it.

Just because evidence means nothing to you, as we can all tell it doesn't, sure doesn't mean it won't mean everything in the court room. I can't wait to see Zimmerman squirm in his chair during the trial. Having his own words used against him from video taped interviews....just like the investigator said yesterday in the bond hearing. It gonna be fun to hear all the crazy excuses you guys come up with for the murderer then.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

my point is that zimmerman targeted, profiled and followed an innocent man. even if the cops had gotten there, they would have found an unarmed teen doing absolutely nothing illegal. they probably would have told chicken little ( zimmerman ) thanks for watching but please dont call us everytime you see someone walking down the street.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by LErickson

I didn't confirm it either smartass

I can do neither of those, as I cannot read minds.

Can you hear 911 calls?

Even if I could, I was not aware of george, until the press started their BS, so I couldn't hone in on him until after that

Funny how the only ones railing against the media are the same ones who keep reminding us that is where they are getting their info.

Oh and for the record, that smartass remark is not a malicious insult, just tongue in cheek.
edit on Sun, 22 Apr 2012 22:04:37 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

I am sorry was I supposed to be keeping records of your posts?
After you told me the cops let him change his clothes from a wet red coat to a dry red coat because they did not want him to ride to the station damp, I kind of stopped really taking you seriously let alone keeping records.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by spacedog1973

You are exaggerating the definition a little. I doubt any law enforcement would agree with you that Zimmerman was stalking him. I would say it was more akin to keeping an eye on him. Then he inadvertently crossed Martin's hiding place when he was walking back.

So Martin was hiding and Zimmerman passed by him, then turned around and on the second pass, Martin popped out and ambushed him and wound up dead nowhere near anything to hide behind?

I am sure I am going to love how you whip that map back out and explain this.

link   

Yes, I can hear 911 calls, I still cannot pretend that I know what george was thinking, because I cannot know another person's mind. I have seen no evidence that his intentions were bad, that doesn't mean I can claim I know what another guy is thinking.

edit on Sun, 22 Apr 2012 22:50:04 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

link   

No.. I am just stating the truth.
It could very well be Martin on the tape, but that doesn't PROVE that he wasn't beating up Zimmerman. He could have jumped out and started beating him up and yelled intending to beat him until help go there because he was afraid.

That would hurt Zimmerman, but it wouldn't PROVE he was guilty. I don't know why you are incapable of grasping these simple concepts.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Not hard to explain at all really. I would love for you to explain how Zimmerman and Martin ever came into contact without excluding that Martin ran (or walked fast.. yeaah that makes sense) and was out of Zimmerman's sight and only 70 yards from his house. With the time between the call and the shooting Martin had plenty of time to make it home why didn't he?

Also why do you guys insist on ignoring that Martin embraced gangster/thug subculture? I mean that wouldn't destroy your case but you never acknowledge that fact. It is pretty much a fact as we have all seen his picture, his record, and his twitter handle and how he expressed himself over twitter.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
you guys keep clinging to the idea that trayvon could have killed zimmerman with his bare hands, trayvon was unarmed, self defense would have been for zimmerman to fight back with his hands. its kind of hard to fight when your too busy going for your gun.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You can absolutely kill someone with your bare hands by repeatedly slamming their head into the pavement.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

He wasn't a kid. In 99 percent of the cultures of the world past and present he would be considered a man.

I find it telling that people want to argue he is a kid based on his age, which is in fact supported by law in Florida. A 17 year old is not considered an adult. Ironically enough they will then ignore the laws in place because they protect Zimmerman...

Nothing like charry picking a position.

We can continue this thread for another 200 pages and we are still going to have the same people playing the same game, making the same accusations.. Its nothing but one big circular argument thats not getting anyone anywhere. The fact they have brought in reinforcements who do nothing but simply insult people is evidence of their intentions.

There is no point in continuing to debate them.. They are biased and have made up their minds to ignore any and all information that does not support their position. They dont know the law let alone understand it and they dont comprehend the difference between the law and their opinions.

We need to stop wasting our time correcting them over and over and over.

When this is all done and overwith we can come back and tell them "told ya so".

Until then let them go.. no point in being dragged down to their level then beaten with experience.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

ok but dont forget to mention chicken little (zimmerman) beats on women and has a history of calling 911 over stupid reasons. not to mention attacking an undercover officer. lets be fair, if your going to talk about trays history lets not forget about chicken littles.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What I would like to know is why all the Zimmerman supporters haven't rallied around their hero to get him out of jail. He set up a website to help fund his defense, I would think if he had so much public support his paypal account would be overflowing with cash. Heck, he should have been able to up the 150K cash if he had such great public support. Wouldn't you think?

I know about 5 people who better get on over to his website and click that donate button to help out a fellow comrade in need.

Zimmerman May Not Post Bond Until Mid-Next Week

It looks like a few of you all took my advice and got your boy sprung....

CNN
Breaking News: George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman who killed an unarmed teen, posts bond and is released from a Florida jail.

No link yet.
edit on 22-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

Zimmerman released on bond
edit on 22-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

if thats what tray did it would be very easy when someone is not defending themselves because they are too busy going for their gun. i'm 5 10 170 and i could bench press trayvon, r u gonna tell me zimmerman couldnt push trayvon off? what a coward.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I am a hunter, thanks though. What does tracking an animal have to do with it? Was tray pooping everywhere and leaving other such signs? Was he leaving footprints in the pavement to follow?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Yeah, what a coward eh? He should have just let himself be beaten unconscious and maybe dead like a real manly man would have done....

edit on Sun, 22 Apr 2012 23:22:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join