It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

They are fine whenever the point can be made in one sentence. Sorry.. writing 2nd line is a little redundant. Based on the post I originally replied to you really don't understand profiling. You were discussing things that no one could know unless they knew Zimmerman in an official or personal capacity. That is the opposite of profiling. Profiling is basing your opinion of someone on their appearance which is the exact opposite of basing it on his past as you stated.

So yes.. you really don't get profiling.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

They are fine whenever the point can be made in one sentence. Sorry.. writing 2nd line is a little redundant. Based on the post I originally replied to you really don't understand profiling. You were discussing things that no one could know unless they knew Zimmerman in an official or personal capacity. That is the opposite of profiling. Profiling is basing your opinion of someone on their appearance which is the exact opposite of basing it on his past as you stated.

So yes.. you really don't get profiling.

read the rest of my post, zimmerman could have easily been profiled for his shaved head and driving slowly around the neighborhood following people. dont ya think?
edit on 22-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Profiling has everything to do with actions and behavior not necessarily looks.

Very big misconception that profiling has to do with looks, racial profiling for instance is a misconception and is nothing more than Racial prejudice.

Get some life under your belts you will learn.
edit on 22-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Very big misconception that profiling has to do with looks, racial profiling for instance is a misconception and is nothing more than Racial prejudice.

hence the driving around the neighborhood slowly while following someone and talking on the phone. sounds just as weird as walking around the neighborhood on a rainy night with a hood up. what exactly was tray doing that made him suspicious? he wasnt on drugs since his drug test came back clean, i mean was he looking through windows of houses or what??

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
another thing i would like to know, when exactly did zimmerman first see tray? how long did he follow him in his vehicle before he called 911?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by rebellender

hence the driving around the neighborhood slowly while following someone and talking on the phone. sounds just as weird as walking around the neighborhood on a rainy night with a hood up. what exactly was tray doing that made him suspicious? he wasnt on drugs since his drug test came back clean, i mean was he looking through windows of houses or what??

I can't help but wonder how an ATS thread would read if a neighborhood watch person ignored an unknown young (insert race here) male in a largely (opposite race here) neighborhood and something terrible happened.

Would there be outrage as to why this person didn't do their "job" and simply follow this person to see what they were up to? or would he get an ataboy for letting something happen but remaining politically correct?

Some might argue that the safety of their families and neighbors outweigh the personal feelings of those that aren't a part of their community... I'm the first one to stand up for personal liberties, privacy and freedoms, but there is a line, and having the judgement to know where it is in any given situation is where so many go off the rails.

edit on 22-4-2012 by Paschar0 because: I can't type

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

who said that happened
and you bring the thread back full circle and no questions get answered because there is nobody to answer them...
they call this evolution?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

how else would it have happened? obviously zim was driving following tray as he was walking, at what other speed could he have been driving? that in itself would look suspicious as hell! if somebody else were to witness a shaved head person following someone in a truck, if they were as big a busy body as zim was they would have called the cops on zim! 911 hello this is john q public, i see a man with a shaved head driving slowly and he appears to be following a teenager walking down the street. i am calling because i am worried he might be trying to kidnap or hurt the teenager. that was the point i was trying to make.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

if the person called 911 on that "suspicious" person and gave a description and location of the person, that is it it ends right there, he did his duty as neighborhood watch. he never witnessed tray doing a crime so why does he have to keep following and get out of his truck? i'll tell you why, because he was acting irresponsibly. if trayvon was in fact commiting a crime and zim lost him thats ok to, the cops were already on their way, let the cops do their job we dont need people like zimmerman playing cops and robbers. when does doing your neighborhood watch duties cross the line? it is not their responsibility nor are they properly trained to aprehend criminals. anyone of you that feels it is your duty to patrol and play super cop, by all means go and fulfill your ambitions in life, become a law enforcement officer.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
JUST saw on the news that Zimmerman tutor's 2 black children.......

THAT is going to change everything.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hyped by the media. Human nature is most likely that if we cannot find a solution immediately, we take the easiest route to blame someone or something. Racial discrimination is also a factor here - Switch the role to Zimmerman being the victim and Trayvon being the shooter, you would never hear about this in a sense that the aforementioned scenario happens far more often according to demographics and whatnot. I sympathize for the parents, but I cannot calmly watch Zimmerman be charged unfairly for defending his life.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Apparently you have no idea what stalking is either. You should probably go look that up.

Priceless, ha!

You people are tooo much!

Folllowing an unarmed kid with skilltes and iced tea and ignoring 911 dispatch warnings to stop following him is a breach of logic, some thing you clearly don;t have

Get a life, before you realize how worthless you are.

I wish Trayvon had a gun so he could have shot that coward ZimMERMAN.

Go away, please.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Young child lol.

He was a kid, and for you to act like he wasn't shows your agenda.

Bye.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Prove he "ignored dispatch" and didn't stop following him, first of all.

Also here you go:

Stalking
A form of harassment generally comprised of repeated persistent following with no legitimate reason and with the intention of harming, or so as to arouse anxiety or fear of harm in the person being followed. Stalking may also take the form of harassing telephone calls, computer communications, letter-writing, etc.

And if that magic line of 18 really means a damn thing, then why are teens charged as adults all the time? Hint, it's because that magic line don't mean a thing really.

Nah, I won't be going anywhere. I won't be ordered around by some trollish people, I have skin a bit thicker than that.
edit on Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:57:32 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

if the person called 911 on that "suspicious" person and gave a description and location of the person, that is it it ends right there, he did his duty as neighborhood watch. he never witnessed tray doing a crime so why does he have to keep following and get out of his truck? i'll tell you why, because he was acting irresponsibly. if trayvon was in fact commiting a crime and zim lost him thats ok to, the cops were already on their way, let the cops do their job we dont need people like zimmerman playing cops and robbers. when does doing your neighborhood watch duties cross the line? it is not their responsibility nor are they properly trained to aprehend criminals. anyone of you that feels it is your duty to patrol and play super cop, by all means go and fulfill your ambitions in life, become a law enforcement officer.

Are you serious? You don't think you can protect yourself or your family? You really need a police officer anytime trouble arises? My god what a sheep. You're exactly what government wants, congratulations.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

As a woman, I'm thankful the men in my life are nothing like you. I'm sure the woman in your life, if there is one, is just thrilled.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join