It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I'd like to know if Zimmerman's wife came on to the scene. They were only a short distance from his home right? When he said tell me wife, it could have very well been to someone he vaguely knew, as they were neighbors. If he said call he could have easily offered the number or his own phone. I think everyone is wanting to paint this "photographer" as a good close friend of Zimmerman to cast doubt on the photo, in reality nothing suggests that, including telling the "photographer" to "tell/call his wife." Especially if he just said "tell."

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Who said he changed his clothes?
Did an official of any sort say that? Looks to me like he is wearing the same thing at the police station as what witnesses described, and what we see in the picture. Just making stuff up?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

its pretty clear the teenagers are trolling the thread,
we know who the suspects are
I suggest not responding to them
Clearly they have fun arguing against any point,
while not making any.

I thought it was fun when I was 14 also.
that was 36 years ago

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Just to make a quick point, and not to say I agree with profiling, BUT in the end, despite that TM wasn't committing a crime at the moment (that we are aware of), did Zimmerman not kind of nail it on the head with his profiling?

Or are you still clinging to the 14 year old TM rather than the middle fingers in the air, gold teeth and tattoos, graffing, weed smoking, women's jewelry collecting, trayvon? Just because he wasn't actively committing a crime (yet, he may have a few minutes after the 911 call) doesn't mean that Zimmerman's profile was incorrect.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Did an official of any sort say that? Looks to me like he is wearing the same thing at the police station as what witnesses described, and what we see in the picture. Just making stuff up?

Wow, you really should follow entire conversations. You jumped in not knowing what you were talking about and now you have egg all over your face. Had you followed their conversation you would have known this was said....

Originally posted by TKDRL reply to post by buster2010 His truck was there, maybe he had a spare shirt in it? Don't you carry spare clean clothes in your vehicle? I do, it comes in handy a lot. A spare change of clothes and a spare coat, always in my trunk.

So it was implied by TKDRL that maybe he changed his clothes.....LErickson was making counter points to just how ridiculous that original statement was.

So quit accusing people of making stuff up just because you can't follow a conversation. At least your consistent in your style.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Why exactly would I have egg on my face? If you read back in the conversation one person (TK) was arguing why he might have changed clothes, while LE was arguing was implying that if he did then it was against standard operating procedure.

Both of them are wrong, You are so fixated on sticking with sides that you think because TK and I both believe Zimmerman is innocent that I can't call out something I see as incorrect. That alone proves to me the immature mindset we are arguing against here.
Have a good day man, try not to think too hard about anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Just to make a quick point, and not to say I agree with profiling, BUT in the end, despite that TM wasn't committing a crime at the moment (that we are aware of), did Zimmerman not kind of nail it on the head with his profiling?

Or are you still clinging to the 14 year old TM rather than the middle fingers in the air, gold teeth and tattoos, graffing, weed smoking, women's jewelry collecting, trayvon? Just because he wasn't actively committing a crime (yet, he may have a few minutes after the 911 call) doesn't mean that Zimmerman's profile was incorrect.

using this logic maybe zimmerman should have been profiled, after all he is a woman beating, hot head with a propensity for over reacting and violence. his own former co workers called him a dr jekyl and mr hyde.
edit on 22-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

sounds like you and zimmerman are not only living in the wild wild west days but you are also living in science fiction land.

Minority Report is a 2002 American neo-noir science fiction film directed by Steven Spielberg and loosely based on the short story "The Minority Report" by Philip K. Dick. It is set primarily in Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia in the year 2054, where "PreCrime", a specialized police department, apprehends criminals based on foreknowledge provided by three psychics called "precogs". The cast includes Tom Cruise as PreCrime captain John Anderton, Colin Farrell as Department of Justice agent Danny Witwer, Samantha Morton as the senior precog Agatha, and Max von Sydow as Anderton's superior Lamar Burgess. The film is a combination of whodunit, thriller and science fiction.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why exactly would I have egg on my face? If you read back in the conversation one person (TK) was arguing why he might have changed clothes, while LE was arguing was implying that if he did then it was against standard operating procedure.

Both of them are wrong, You are so fixated on sticking with sides that you think because TK and I both believe Zimmerman is innocent that I can't call out something I see as incorrect. That alone proves to me the immature mindset we are arguing against here.
Have a good day man, try not to think too hard about anything.

You should try again. Go back and read what they wrote.

Their are about 4-5 immature mindsets in this discussion and i am not one of them. It is very obvious who knows what they are talking about and those who are just here to mislead and want to muddy the waters and play games. You fit in the latter category, obviously.
edit on 22-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You don't GET profiling do you?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Nope. I have a pretty good independent conclusion on what happened. It makes sense, is based on evidence, and if it Zimmerman ever testifies I will gladly come back and compare it with what my opinion of what the events of that night were. I'll dig it up from old posts. Same thing with the verdict. I mean, your confused "facts" can only take you so far. This thing will eventually have a resolution.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This is such an ironic post since you have made you ATS existence about convicting a man based on the msm's poor journalism and a public lynch mob without facts. That is about as close to dystopian sci fi as it gets.

I am very familiar with Philip D Dick's work btw. I wouldn't have my avatar without it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I just found this video. It appears it is Mary Cutchers mother. She says Trayvon died in her daughters backyard. She then says 'her and Selma'.....

She describes how her daughter tried to get in contact with police and then the police tried to discredit her. Her mother describes how the police say they tried to contact her daughter but her daughter has phone records to indicate who called who.

Im sure the Trayvon haters will bash this mother from here to kingdom come too. They will have horrible things to say about the rally and the people attending, but for the others I thought you might like to watch it.

OUTRAGED MOTHER OF WITNESS DESCRIBES TRAYVON MARTIN'S LAST MOMENT

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I don't think anyone will have horrible things to say. They will say the obvious. That this is just second hand stories/hearsay and she is enjoying the attention. This really doesn't add anything to the case and it doesn't bring anything to light.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I don't think anyone will have horrible things to say. They will say the obvious. That this is just second hand stories/hearsay and she is enjoying the attention. This really doesn't add anything to the case and it doesn't bring anything to light.

That would be just like the second hand statements from Zimmerman's dad, brother, and 2 friends Joe Oliver and Frank Taffe right? Are we only supposed to listen to people on Zimmermans side?

I never said it added anything to it, I said others who are following the case may be interested in seeing it. I don't know why this is any less relevant than any one speaking up for Zimmerman. I guess you just don't like to hear anything anyone but Zimmermans camp has to say.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Poster TKDRL.
Are you even reading this thread?
Did you see who I was talking to about that?
Did you not understand why I was asking him how Zimmerman could have changed clothes and yet did not bother to go back and simply read why I might ask that?

You cannot read very well can you.

I said it looks like he is wearing the same thing the "witness" said he was wearing too.

I swear you have to put effort into getting that much crap wrong. Go tell TKDRL, you know a ZIMMERMAN SUPPORTER, what you just told me because he is the one making the claim you just tried to lambast me for.

# it is like you all eat a huge bowl of stupid before you post. Following one post to another and reading them should not be this hard.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You don't GET profiling do you?

you dont get that one line replies ARE FROWNED UPON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!!! lol
exactly what is it that i dont understand about profiling? driving slowly through a neighborhood scoping people out is not suspicious? zimmerman could have easily been profiled and pulled over for doing that. if the cops would have gotten there earlier they would have searched him and tray found a gun and 2 flashlights on zim and an iced tea and skittles on tray. also zimmerman could have been profiled for his shaved head, after all dont a lot of gangmembers and neo nazis have shaved heads? he is lucky another wannabe vigilante didnt stalk and profile him that day, but then again maybe they would have just shot each other killing 2 birds with one stone!

as far as your other comment i am not trying to hang zimmerman, i would like answers and so far the evidence and zimmermans forever evolving/changing story just does not hold water. whatever i post here is opinion based on the existing facts that we all know about. my opinion is not based on legal argument as i am not a lawyer, it is based on outrage at how this case has been handled and zimmermans idiotic behavior on the night in question.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Obviously that woman has no credibility.
The girlfriend has no credibility because she did not go to the cops.
This woman has no credibility because she did go to the cops.
Some guy named John hid behind a door and said some stuff to someone.
He is the only witness that matters.
Hell, he saw the whole thing. He says so. Well actually he says he saw very little. But hey you see the thread. Only one witness matters and when he is convicted these people are going to go insane. I think they will mostly be upset that black people do not riot.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
altercation ensues,
admittedly nobody knows the facts,
how does anybody not 12 yrs old jump to conviction

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Obviously that woman has no credibility.
The girlfriend has no credibility because she did not go to the cops.
This woman has no credibility because she did go to the cops.
Some guy named John hid behind a door and said some stuff to someone.
He is the only witness that matters.
Hell, he saw the whole thing. He says so. Well actually he says he saw very little. But hey you see the thread. Only one witness matters and when he is convicted these people are going to go insane. I think they will mostly be upset that black people do not riot.

And Zimmermans family statements are the gospel even though they are second hand, but other second hand accounts are blasphemous in the church of Zimmerman. And 'John' is like the pope to them with disciples Daddy Zimmerman, Brother Zimmerman, and Apostles Joe Oliver and Frank Taffe.

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join