It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by rebellender

your statement is empty of any substance please try it again.
I will do the same in your terms..................................

So you're claim is that having a gun gives you the magical right to start fights and then kill people when they try to disarm you? Well that's new.
People like you are the reason 2nd amendment is being stripped away moment by moment.

How do you know Treyvon was trying to disarm him? Are you giving a hypothetical because if you know someones got a gun trying to disarm them is kinda stupid.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Google search for 'Sanford 7-11' and you will find the nearest one is about 2.5 miles away and he would have already passed his house to get to where Zimmerman would have seen him.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
reply to post by LErickson

o in this thread I have read "What kind of parents let a kid walk to the store in the rain at night?" but not.. "What kind of parents tell there kid to be complacent with strange adults that follow you?" Halloween this year is going to be a bloodbath.

This is a good example of how you try to make points that are absolutely ridiculous and when people call you on it, explain three different ways so YOU can understand it, you have the nerve to call THEM stupid...really?

edit on 21-4-2012 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

A better question would have been: "What kind of parents allow a teenager who has been suspended from school go out [period]?" Why wasn't he "grounded"?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by PsykoOps

your statement is empty of any substance please try it again.
I will do the same in your terms..................................

Of course 6yr old Treyvon was only trying to get home to watch a ballgame with his daddy, his last act was to stop at a convenience store for soda and candy . He knew nothing about guns, and at 6'3" and 170 he would be no hand full at all to what we now know Zimmerman looks like.

He was only 140lbs and 170 is still 30 lbs UNDERweight for a male of that height.
I love watching you "men" talk about how scary this skinny ass kid must have been. to a grown man with a gun.
edit on 21-4-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by LErickson

in case you haven't climbed out from under a rock yet, thats what they do in court.]

No they do not and never have.

but rave on this is ATS.

Ok, prove me wrong. Show me one court case that was won by proving a negative.
I will wait.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

For starters I see you did not bother to read my post since I addressed exactly what you just mentioned. I also explained how those laws work and how they DONT apply to this situation.

I read your post just fine. You stated as a fact that there are no laws to prevent me from following you. That was wrong but you still said it.

A person must have a paper trail before law enforcement can take more direct action that would result in charges being submitted to the PA.

Again, they dont apply in this case.

I am not sure what you are trying to pull. You said there are no laws to prevent me from following you. There are many. More than whatever you are even thinking of. It was incorrect to say. I am not sure what the rest of this gibberish is supposed to mean. Read you post again. You were not talking about this case at all. You simply said "There are no laws..."
Yes, there are a bunch of 'em.
Get over it or correct it. Shifting it like this is weak.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
The more ridiculous your scenarios get, the result is still the same - The actions are NOT illegal.

Biased and jaded - party of 1, your table is now ready.....

I did not say these actions were illegal but you seem to really try to miss the point.
The point is, I will be out there LEGALLY following your kids around with my gun in a state of nervous panic and anger "these assholes always get away!" It is legal and best of all, you SUPPORT IT!

Make sure to tell your kids to be polite and not fight back too. Otherwise all of ATS will know you were a #ty parent that raised a thug. See your kids soon!
edit on 21-4-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

women married and men going off to war a couple of years younger than 17....

Uh huh. Where is that happening?

Child murders tried as adults a couple of years younger than 17

As young as 9.
9 year olds must be MEN now?

ask a 17yr old if he is a boy or a man

If I cannot legally # it...

we are talking to children on this forum but Martin was a man,

Says who? By what standard? I am having a tough time finding any men in any of this.

but always a child to his parents.

you are rolling on the band wagon mantality, not distinctive individual thought

Then why am I the one you are responding to so much?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Consider it disregarded.
Not sure what else to say to that.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

If he was being a worrywart, then yes, they should have dressed him down for an un-necessary call.

As it turned out, they were needed.

The only reason they were needed was because he got out of his vehicle and followed the kid when he never should have. That was where it all went wrong. The SYG law does not even support him on this. If he stayed in his car and let the police come, they would not have been needed, would they have?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

A better question would have been: "What kind of parents allow a teenager who has been suspended from school go out [period]?" Why wasn't he "grounded"?

Your joking right?

So because a kid gets suspended from school it is O.K. in your eyes to shoot him dead for no reason at all?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Wow, wait, some evidence was released showing that Zimmerman started the fight, and with his gun out? Or is this another baseless assumption?

Another baseless assumption.

The only facts we have at this point is that Zimmerman was ordered not to have any direct contact with the Martin family.

The judge added last week that no contact was to be made through an intermediary.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Do you see the red circle where Trayvons body was found? Do you see the gray line running through it? Do you know what that is? Please tell me what you think that is.
edit on 21-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Proof Zimmerman was following Martin a long way from his SUV.
Keep using that map to try and make points because it absolutely kills Zimmerman's story and the ATS defense built for him that so far says he was going back to his car and just checking a street sign.

See that red circle there? See no #ing street signs anywhere near it?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

He never profiled Martin.

Yes he did.

That was creative editing by CNN.

Stop watching tv. Why is it that the people supporting Zimmerman are the ones bashing the media, and are the ones pushing the most media propaganda. He profiled the kid just not what you are talking about. Jesus Christ step away from the media.

They cut out the dispatcher asking for his race. This has even been outed in the news. Look it up.

That is not the part where he profiled him. That was not even presented as profiling, it was just supposed to look racial which is something else.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Got my gun.
Got my SUV.
I will be following children home all week. Mostly the children of people in this thread. I sure hope my intentions are at least as good as George's.

You are a complete and total idiot. I hope someone bans you for such ignorant remarks. Troll elsewhere.

Please explain what is idiotic about my post in great detail please.
I notice this response to me from you got a few less stars than all your others so I am guessing I am not the only one curious as to what you mean. Tell me why I am an idiot without stepping on your own defense of Zimmerman. I promise to be impressed if you can pull it off.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
so much for lying there half dead after that "brutal life threatening beating"

He killed that in his "apology" to the family where he pointed out that he shot Martin, not because his life WAS being threatened, but because he was SCARED that it might be. "I did not know if he was armed" hardly sounds like "He was beating me to death." I know which one I would be shouting if I killed the kid because it was justified.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i am sorry i might be mistaken, did trays girlfriend call 911? her testimony is that she was on the phone with tray and she overheard zimmerman ask tray what he was doing and tray ask zim why he was following him, at that point the earpiece falls out of his ear and she loses contact with tray. if she is telling the truth, it kills the idea that tray ambushed zimmerman.

She never called 911. She never identified herself to law enforcement either. It was not until 3 weeks later where Mr. Martins parents were going through his cell phone bill did they find the call to his girlfriend. Even then they never contacted police. Instead they contacted their lawyer, who met with the girlfriend. After they had their meeting, she was then identified to the police by the lawyer as being on the phone with Martin the night of the incident.

Personally speaking not a very ethical stand point by the lawyer. I acknowledge his goal is to represent his clients zealously but since the parents arent charged and its still a criminal investigtion that action could come back and bite them in the ass if defense raises / detects any differences in her story.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
WAY WAY WAY too late for witnesses to be coming out. If they were real witnesses they would have been referred to in statement by police (instead Bill Lee, Police Commissioner, i think) went on leave. And any witness that didn't come out or call police mediately I are not trust invoking. Remember the Police said Zimmerman has rang 911 six times concerned about somebody on street looking dodgy and all six times were in his head.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

you are looking at Faked News Video and everybody knows about it

lalalalalalala...........

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

If I have a weapon and someone tries to disarm me, they absolutely will lose their life.

Yes every time.

If my answer bothers you, start a thread about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join