It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
oh yeah thats right 3 minutes is plenty of time to regain your wits and get on the phone and have "witnesses" taking pictures of your "life threatening" injuries.
professional boxers who are knocked out or have the fight stopped by refs have taken longer to recuperate and your gonna tell me an out of shape zimmerman was up and about after 3 minutes of having the living hell beaten out of him and near death???? HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Hyperbole much?
I am at least glad you admit that you have an agenda so everyone else can take you with the same grain of salt that I did.

and what is your agenda? that people with guns should have the right to play super cop? if you want to do that fine, go and become a cop.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by pizzanazi75

The difference between you and I is that I noted that it was my opinion and you state your opinions as facts.

I really want to know what your argument is now that I have shown you definitively that Trayvons body was found right by a cement sidewalk/walkway. You were either denying the obvious to make Zimmerman a liar or you didn't understand what you were seeing.

I wonder what your argument is now that I have show you exactly where Trayvons body was located along with the position of the body along with testimony from one of the investigators along with his fathers account of what his son told him ....

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face.....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

He moved during the struggle and during the fight and he likely moved the body substantially when he pushed it off of him.
So do you doubt the wounds to his head still? Did he get those from being banged into the grass?

You are wrong and making an argument because it's there to be made. Based on no real facts whatsoever.

You are assuming what he did when he lifted the body off of him, if he actually did that. There are witnesses that seen him get up from the ground, none of them describe him moving the body in a manner of 180 degrees.

What was reported is that after asked 3 times what was going on out there he replied to 'call the police'.....why didn't he say 'call an ambulance'? Or why didn't he try and help Trayvon? Why has it now been reported that he told someone on the scene 'call my wife, I just shot someone'......

He's on the phone in the photo....wonder if he is talking to his Dad, the retired judge? Why wouldn't he call his own wife? He had a phone pressed to his ear. How would the person he told to call his wife even know his wife was? that seems to indicate that whoever took the picture already knew Zimmerman from the neighborhood.

And no, i don't doubt he got a few bloody scratches to the back of his head. A few scratches do not in anyway prove that he was attacked. It shows he got a few scratches during the scuffle that has been reported by eye witnesses. You can get a scratch on your head from scuffling on the grass, I don't know why that is so impossible for you to believe.

The person who took the photograph at the scene says a dazed Zimmerman asked him to call his wife and tell her he’d just shot someone. The photographer also claims to have seen gun powder on Martin’s hoodie, an indication that the shooting allegedly occurred at close range.

ABC Shows Alleged Bloodied Image of Zimmerman’s Head on Night of Martin Shooting

You can keep telling me I am wrong all you want. Ive backed up my statements with the sources to back me up, so I don't have to say you are wrong, the information and evidence says you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

"Alleged", does any reputable source dispute these are actually pictures of Zimmerman? I haven't heard anything to the contrary, I'd be interested if it was. I expect certain terminology from unbiased media sources.

The reason the photo carries so much weight with people is because it fits the story. Your view that it could have happened other ways is fine, but just doesn't move people as much because it just isn't as likely.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by LErickson

PROVE Martin wasn't trying to kill Zimmerman.....

prove it
prove it
prove it
prove it

The police video shows Zimmerman's story doesn't hold water. He says it was raining and they were rolling around on the grass but when he gets out of the car he isn't wet. Not to mention no blood anywhere on him from his life threatening struggle with Martin also no signs of being treated by EMT's like no band-aid over that huge cut on his head.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0

"Alleged", does any reputable source dispute these are actually pictures of Zimmerman? I haven't heard anything to the contrary, I'd be interested if it was. I expect certain terminology from unbiased media sources.

The reason the photo carries so much weight with people is because it fits the story. Your view that it could have happened other ways is fine, but just doesn't move people as much because it just isn't as likely.

Its not my view that it could have happened other ways. The evidence points to it didn't happen the way Zimmerman has said it has. I guess you missed that Zimmerman has changed his story several times, he has made several tapes interviews with police in which he makes statements that show he is not telling the truth, there is eye witness testimony that is not in line with what Zimmerman says happened.

Just because Zimmerman got some scratches on the back of his head does not mean anything. We all seen what the back of his head looked like after the blood was removed, it looked a nothing. Minor scratches.

It was stated yesterday in the bond hearing that the 911 tapes have been analyzed by the FBI. When it comes back conclusively that it was Trayvon screaming for his life, will those minor scratches on the back of Zimmermans head still mean that much to you?

Zimmerman will not be able to explain how he had to shoot someone in the chest who was screaming for their life.

You should watch the bond hearing that happened yesterday, and actually listen. There are lots of clues about what evidence the prosecution actually has that has not been seen by the public.

I know my mom kept voicemails from me, and had video of me, I bet Trayvons parents did too. I am guessing that those 911 tapes show for 100% that it is Trayvon screaming and not Zimmerman and that is why the prosecution felt so comfortable going with 2nd degree murder. They don't need to know who the aggressor is if they know for sure Trayvon was screaming for his life. If and when that is established, and I bet it already has been, this case is over.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Why would they have a recording of tray and his girlfriend? They don't just go around recording every phone call you know, 911 is always recorded.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

How do you know they don't?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

His truck was there, maybe he had a spare shirt in it? Don't you carry spare clean clothes in your vehicle? I do, it comes in handy a lot. A spare change of clothes and a spare coat, always in my trunk.
edit on Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:32:24 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

How do I know they don't what? Record every phone call? Probably because that is not legal...... Or ethical. If they did, they sure wouldn't admit it, and use it as evidence in court

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here is a very nice piece on the 'race wars' a few on here have been screaming is going on regarding this case.

It shows both sides the 'New Black Panthers' and the 'Neo Nazi' that have been 'patrolling' the streets of Sanford.

NBP count - 9 or 10

Neo Nazi count - 3 (including 2 children under the age of 5)

Real Time with Bill Maher 20 april 2012 HD Alexandra Pelosi in Sanford Fl Where Trayvon was Killed

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

your statement is empty of any substance please try it again.
I will do the same in your terms..................................

So you're claim is that having a gun gives you the magical right to start fights and then kill people when they try to disarm you? Well that's new.
People like you are the reason 2nd amendment is being stripped away moment by moment.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Wow, wait, some evidence was released showing that Zimmerman started the fight, and with his gun out? Or is this another baseless assumption?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Here is a very nice piece on the 'race wars' a few on here have been screaming is going on regarding this case.

It shows both sides the 'New Black Panthers' and the 'Neo Nazi' that have been 'patrolling' the streets of Sanford.

NBP count - 9 or 10

Neo Nazi count - 3 (including 2 children under the age of 5)

Real Time with Bill Maher 20 april 2012 HD Alexandra Pelosi in Sanford Fl Where Trayvon was Killed

Finally, something we can agree on. I saw that too and was glad to see someone with an audience showing the media for what they are in stirring up a race war. To be fair, I saw other footage where both groups were more menacing, but you can't trust anything on network news these days, both groups could have gotten to call to show up.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No it's if. If Z started the fight. SYG laws apply to T also. Rebel claims that they dont and having a gun magically gives you rights to defend yourself.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

He never profiled Martin. That was creative editing by CNN. They cut out the dispatcher asking for his race. This has even been outed in the news. Look it up.

I never said anything about race.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Yeah, if george started the fight, then tray could defend himself. However, according to that funeral home guy, the only mark on tray was the bullethole. I would suspect if he was defending an attack, there would be some cuts and bruises on him as well.

IMO, it should be made against the law, except in special cases, to tell the media anything about any criminal case before it is settled. The only reason any case should be made public, is like trying to find a kidnapped victim, where someone can still be helped.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

prove it
prove it
prove it
prove it

The police video shows Zimmerman's story doesn't hold water. He says it was raining and they were rolling around on the grass but when he gets out of the car he isn't wet. Not to mention no blood anywhere on him from his life threatening struggle with Martin also no signs of being treated by EMT's like no band-aid over that huge cut on his head.

If you would have read the police report before the Special Prosecutor had it removed from the City of Sanford's web site, you would know that the police officer said the EMT treated Zimmerman in the back seat of the police car. The photo was obviously taken before the police put Zimmerman in the police car.

If I am not mistaken (I can't double check the timeline because of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey's censorship of the City of Sanford's web site) the time on the photo was between the time the police arrived and the EMTs arrived. So, the police were aware of the photo and the Special Prosecutor should not have been surprised.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

prove it
prove it
prove it
prove it

Where have you been living under a rock ABC the people that released the video admitted it does indeed show an injury. And on a low resolution video your wanting to see wet clothes maybe a puddle when he got out the car? i suggest you rethink your statement and come back and play when you actually catch up with the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join