It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

just like zimmerman would have gotten in trouble for calling 911 on tray when no law was broken? or in your mind it was still ok?

If he was being a worrywart, then yes, they should have dressed him down for an un-necessary call.

As it turned out, they were needed.

If Zimmerman was this racial-profiling murderous person, why did he call 911? Why didn't he just shoot Trayvon and say that Trayvon came at him with something in his hand. Zimmerman called 911. Who else did, before the shooting?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

imagine if a few didnt show up and if some didnt scream "shut up" with shut up signs. I guess its time for Imagine again.

now imagine Zimmerman never leaving the house that night, and Treyvon never leaving Miami.

others have been killed since. Would we have been discussing them?

"We're not in Kansas any more, Toto!!"
edit on 21-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Hey. I`m just saying what my view on thoswe wounds are. I`m not saying it didn`t happen

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Yeah.. except you are ignoring the fact that there is a cement walkway that runs between the condos. I believe that is the "sidwalk" he is talking about. A lot of people, including myself, would refer to such a walk way as a sidewalk.

You are wrong. There is absolutely one hundred percent a cement walkway right where Trayvon Martin's body was found. I know you have either an agenda or you are blind, but here I want to publicly squash your argument.

I know you are basing your entire concept of this shooting on Zimmerman saying Martin was banging his head on the sidewalk, but what he means is not the sidewalk by the road, but the cement walkway between the houses.
So please stop this stupid argument you are wrong.
Do you see the red circle where Trayvons body was found? Do you see the gray line running through it? Do you know what that is? Please tell me what you think that is.
edit on 21-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
..........Now I could go ahead and create a whole new thread on the subject, but is it necessary?

I think in one of the threads, someone said Zimmerman had a "ball sack" ring! Could this new info be put forth to create a new thread? I mean really...Only people who have "ball sack" rings are racist. You people just won't stop! It's idiotic and childish. People need to WAIT for the facts to come in. AND that is only going to happen once we get more info from the police and the courts..

Go ahead, i would read it for sure!
Just know this thread covers EVERYTHING..
your right impossible and unnecessary..
Threatening with riots, and mob rule is an injustice.
The MSM has spun and lied making justice
impossible. This has been made out to be
a race thing. Love to put him on trial
with an all black jury now that is justice
If it is not murder it will not be
enough for anyone they want his head.
they still threaten to riot and riot
no matter what the outcome is justice
served or not if the outcome they want
is not served which is zimmermans head.
Can't win either way.

edit on 21-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The difference between you and I is that I noted that it was my opinion and you state your opinions as facts.

I really want to know what your argument is now that I have shown you definitively that Trayvons body was found right by a cement sidewalk/walkway. You were either denying the obvious to make Zimmerman a liar or you didn't understand what you were seeing.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by Xcathdra

There is no law that prevents a person from following someone else.
There is no law that prevents a person from making contact with another person.

Actually there are a great many laws that do just that from privacy laws to restraining orders. I thought you used to play a cop on ATS? You would think a cop would know there are a ton of laws that can prevent me from following you.

Apparently from what the lawyer from Florida said (talk radio panel). Following - - - and following with presumption and intent - - are 2 different things. Zimmerman profiled Trayvon as a criminal - - with intent to prevent him from committing another crime. That qualifies as premeditated ill will - - - which gives reason for 2nd degree murder. The fact he was also armed could give strength to ill will.

Only repeated what they said.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
from my understanding tray was on the phone with his girlfriend til right the exact moment that zim confronted tray. trays girlfriend was talking to him and the next thing she knew she lost contact with tray almost as if his earpiece fell out of his ear, did zimmerman push tray causing the earpiece to fall out? trays girlfriend immediately called 911, now why would she do that unless she thought there was going to be problems and she worried for tray? if tray was such a bad ass dont u think his girlfriend wouldnt have worried and just figured tray would handle his business and call her right back? i'm sure her 911 call and testimony will have major bearing in the case.

It's funny how they can pull up Zimmermans 911 call, but can't pull up the gfs... I think you got it backwards, I bet her phone call would show that Martin was trying to act tough instead of contacting 911 himself. The media probably hasn't released it because it would only help Zimmermans case, not hurt it..

I have a feeling that they do have those 911 tapes of his girlfriend.
I also have a feeling that the screams you hear in the background of the one call is Trayvons.

This is exactly why the prosecution is going for murder 2 and not just manslaughter.

In order to get a conviction for murder 2 they have to prove that Zimmerman intentionally killed Trayvon, and, since Trayvon is dead, they have to have some sort of physical evidence that contradicts Zimmerman's official story.

Now why would they be going for murder 2 if they did not have any of those pieces of information?
For anyone blindly defending Zimmerman you should really stop and ask yourself that question.

I can almost guarantee that the prosecution will present both the girlfriends 911 call as well as the FBI's analysis that it was not Zimmerman screaming for help on that 911 call, but instead was Trayvon.

Which means Zimmerman intentionally killed TM. Satisfying murder 2 charges.
edit on 21-4-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

why then have you posted 2ce with the same material?
go start your thread, and have a good time with it.
It can be one sided as you like, nobody is stopping you.

This Thread observes all sides and it is clear that all sides do not agree.

What will eventually happen is most will deny ignorance, another sign of yours, and agree to disagree after serious soul searching with consideration on sides and positions.
what I means is, that by disagreeing, we will open our minds once the facts start rolling in.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

He never profiled Martin. That was creative editing by CNN. They cut out the dispatcher asking for his race. This has even been outed in the news. Look it up.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

just like zimmerman would have gotten in trouble for calling 911 on tray when no law was broken? or in your mind it was still ok?

If he was being a worrywart, then yes, they should have dressed him down for an un-necessary call.

As it turned out, they were needed.

If Zimmerman was this racial-profiling murderous person, why did he call 911? Why didn't he just shoot Trayvon and say that Trayvon came at him with something in his hand. Zimmerman called 911. Who else did, before the shooting?

i never said he racially profiled tray, stop using race to debate what happened. plus the only reason the police were needed was because zimmerman continued to follow and killed an unarmed person.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Got my gun.
Got my SUV.
I will be following children home all week. Mostly the children of people in this thread. I sure hope my intentions are at least as good as George's.

You are a complete and total idiot. I hope someone bans you for such ignorant remarks. Troll elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

that picture was supposedly taken 2 minutes after zimmerman had his head beaten in a "life threatening manner" yet he is standing up and on the phone? if i just had to shoot someone because he was beating me to death, i would still be on the floor half concussed dizzy and in pain, waiting for emergency help and the guy that came out to take the picture should be telling me to stay on the floor and wait for medical attention. or do you think the first thing i would do 2 minutes after i killed someone would be to tell the guy, i just killed this kid quick take a picture of my bloody head while i make this phone call, it was self defense i tell ya he almost killed me!!!!!! he seemed to have his wits about him enough to start proving his self defense immediately after he killed tray. so much for lying there half dead after that "brutal life threatening beating"

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Yeah.. except you are ignoring the fact that there is a cement walkway that runs between the condos. I believe that is the "sidwalk" he is talking about. A lot of people, including myself, would refer to such a walk way as a sidewalk.

You are wrong. There is absolutely one hundred percent a cement walkway right where Trayvon Martin's body was found. I know you have either an agenda or you are blind, but here I want to publicly squash your argument.

I know you are basing your entire concept of this shooting on Zimmerman saying Martin was banging his head on the sidewalk, but what he means is not the sidewalk by the road, but the cement walkway between the houses.
So please stop this stupid argument you are wrong.
Do you see the red circle where Trayvons body was found? Do you see the gray line running through it? Do you know what that is? Please tell me what you think that is.
edit on 21-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I know exactly where that sidewalk is. I know where Trayvons body was found as well. You seem to not be able to comprehend. Trayvons head was pointing toward the houses with his feet facing the sidewalk. As was stated in yesterdays bond hearing by the investigator, Zimmerman stated he moved his head just before he fired the shot to stop it from being banged on the sidewalk again, this impossible based on the position of Trayvons body.

Also, Zimmerman dad has said Zimmerman was attacked at the 'T' of the sidewalks, that is also impossible considering where Trayvon's body was located.

It's pretty telling when you don't understand the difference between 'position of the body' and 'location of the body'....those are two separate things.

You can skip right to his father telling the reporter what police told him of the location of his sons body at about 1:13

Trayvon Martin's Reported Body Location 1

You can hear zimmermans father tell exactly where he was supposedly attacked at about the 2:00 mark, his father also goes on to talk about how he was trying to move his head off the sidewalk...again, impossible.

George Zimmerman's Father Speaks Out On All The Hate His Son Is Getting

And here is one of the investigators on the stand yesterday testifying that the location and position of Trayvons body is not consistent with Zimmermans statements. You cans skip to around the 27 min mark to hear his testimony.

Zimmerman bond hearing

I suggest you go back and look at your map with new added information you have of what Zimmerman says happened, what Zimmerman's father says his son told him, what Trayvon's father was told in relation to the location and position of his sons body, and with the information from the investigation provided in court yesterday, with all of that information it should be very clear to you that the only one WRONG in this conversation is you.

You can try and be condescending to me all you want. Ive provided you with the information, I can't make you understand it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

yes he did profile him although arguably not racially. he profiled trayvon as a criminal because of his "thuggish look and hoody" he said"fin punks" and "these aholes always get away" tell me what exactly did tray do for zim to assume he was a f'in punk ahole? this shows zim's state of mind before the killing, he wasnt just following a person that may or not be committing a crime he was following an f'in punk ahole. so much for innocent until proven guilty, zimmerman never gave trayvon that luxury.
edit on 21-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I know you have your agenda and all, but to me the picture doesn't show whether he is standing or not and rather looks like his is sitting. Also they have the exif data and the picture was taken, i believe, 3 minutes after the shooting. It is not faked the pictures data was correct and it was in fact taken right after the shooting on that night on a cell phone.

There is no real reason to question it. It shows what everyone has already said was there and it looks right and the data shows when it was taken.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
yes my agenda is that wannabe vigilante armed to the teeth idiots should not be patrolling the neighborhood like deputy doofus looking for trouble, profiling people based on their style of dress, thats what cops are for.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

He moved during the struggle and during the fight and he likely moved the body substantially when he pushed it off of him.
So do you doubt the wounds to his head still? Did he get those from being banged into the grass?

You are wrong and making an argument because it's there to be made. Based on no real facts whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hyperbole much?
I am at least glad you admit that you have an agenda so everyone else can take you with the same grain of salt that I did.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

I never said the gf talked to 911 (which she should have after what happened) still they should be able to pick up the transcript between her and him at least.

The reason they are pushing for murder 2 is so they can satisfy the race baiters that were frothing at the mouth about this case, so far the prosecution doesn't look like it has a leg to stand on... Here's a question for ya, why was is so easy for a murder 2 suspect to get bail? Do they usually give people who are suspected of those kind of charges bail?

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join