It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

your statement is empty of any substance please try it again.
I will do the same in your terms..................................

Of course 6yr old Treyvon was only trying to get home to watch a ballgame with his daddy, his last act was to stop at a convenience store for soda and candy . He knew nothing about guns, and at 6'3" and 170 he would be no hand full at all to what we now know Zimmerman looks like.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

o in this thread I have read "What kind of parents let a kid walk to the store in the rain at night?" but not.. "What kind of parents tell there kid to be complacent with strange adults that follow you?" Halloween this year is going to be a bloodbath.

This is a good example of how you try to make points that are absolutely ridiculous and when people call you on it, explain three different ways so YOU can understand it, you have the nerve to call THEM stupid...really?

edit on 21-4-2012 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

sorry your attempt to reason with me on the psyche of one here is in the hands of the Gods. Had you been around at the beginning and through all 267 pgs you would understand.

still I like your button, a covert way of conveying your message?
I guess this is the new way of saying your point louder. Make the shut up pic bigger.

do you have any input on Zimmerman/Martin or do you wish to push bumper stickers on ATS
edit on 21-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0

o in this thread I have read "What kind of parents let a kid walk to the store in the rain at night?" but not.. "What kind of parents tell there kid to be complacent with strange adults that follow you?" Halloween this year is going to be a bloodbath.

This is a good example of how you try to make points that are absolutely ridiculous and when people call you on it, explain three different ways so YOU can understand it, you have the nerve to call THEM stupid...really?

edit on 21-4-2012 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

Three different ways?
I do not see anyone "calling me on it" one time.

Are you celebrating something that never happened because that would make a ton of sense in this thread

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

PROVE Martin wasn't trying to kill Zimmerman.....

prove it
prove it
prove it
prove it

Try that in court and see how it goes.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Yes, I would definately tell my children that when they are being followed by a creepy adult, running away and/or calling the police is the way to go, definately not turning around and physically attacking the creeper. Thats the stupidest thing they could do in such case.

EXACTLY.

The last thing I want them doing is fighting back.
Again, thank you.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by Xcathdra

There is no law that prevents a person from following someone else.
There is no law that prevents a person from making contact with another person.

Actually there are a great many laws that do just that from privacy laws to restraining orders. I thought you used to play a cop on ATS? You would think a cop would know there are a ton of laws that can prevent me from following you.

Haha. Now that is just silly. How do any of those laws apply to this case?

Try this. The next time you notice a person behind you for a couple of blocks, dial 911 and when the police arrive, ask them to arrest the person for following you. You will probably be the one that gets in trouble for wasting the time of law enforcement, as no law was broken.

edit on 21-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

just like zimmerman would have gotten in trouble for calling 911 on tray when no law was broken? or in your mind it was still ok?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

in case you haven't climbed out from under a rock yet, thats what they do in court.

but rave on this is ATS.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

There is no law that prevents a person from following someone else.
There is no law that prevents a person from making contact with another person.

Actually there are a great many laws that do just that from privacy laws to restraining orders. I thought you used to play a cop on ATS? You would think a cop would know there are a ton of laws that can prevent me from following you.

For starters I see you did not bother to read my post since I addressed exactly what you just mentioned. I also explained how those laws work and how they DONT apply to this situation.

A person must have a paper trail before law enforcement can take more direct action that would result in charges being submitted to the PA.

Again, they dont apply in this case.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Following someone is not threatening to the point that would give him a right to attack first.

Got my gun.
Got my SUV.
I will be following children home all week. Mostly the children of people in this thread. I sure hope my intentions are at least as good as George's.

The more ridiculous your scenarios get, the result is still the same - The actions are NOT illegal.

Biased and jaded - party of 1, your table is now ready.....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
wrong poster reply

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Following someone is not threatening to the point that would give him a right to attack first.

Got my gun.
Got my SUV.
I will be following children home all week. Mostly the children of people in this thread. I sure hope my intentions are at least as good as George's.

women married and men going off to war a couple of years younger than 17....
Child murders tried as adults a couple of years younger than 17
ask a 17yr old if he is a boy or a man

we are talking to children on this forum but Martin was a man, but always a child to his parents.

you are rolling on the band wagon mantality, not distinctive individual thought

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yes, I would definately tell my children that when they are being followed by a creepy adult, running away and/or calling the police is the way to go, definately not turning around and physically attacking the creeper. Thats the stupidest thing they could do in such case.

EXACTLY.

The last thing I want them doing is fighting back.
Again, thank you.

.....and yet there were no children involved in this scenario. There was a 17 year old involved involved however.
.....The police were called and that call was made by the "creepy" adult and NOT the "children"
.....We do not know if the "creepy" adult or the "child" started the physical altercation.

If Mr. Martin was in such a scary position, where his life was in imminent danger as others have been arguing, then can someone please show me where / when all of Mr. Martin's 911 calls were made. While you are at it can you tell us what Mr. Martin stated to 911 dispatchers....

Actually you know what, disregard..

Mr. Martin ran away from Zimmerman, which must have been when he called 911, explaining to the call taker that he was being followed and felt he was in danger.

Mr. Martin must have called 911 when Mr. Zimmerman "pursued him".

Mr. Martin must have called 911 when he saw Zimmerman coming towards him, intent on killing Mr. Martin.
Actually Mr. Martin must have called 911 when the physical encounter started....

no...no.. thats not it.. his gf called 911...

no...no.. thats not it...

If Zimmerman was so evil why did Martin not call 911?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
from my understanding tray was on the phone with his girlfriend til right the exact moment that zim confronted tray. trays girlfriend was talking to him and the next thing she knew she lost contact with tray almost as if his earpiece fell out of his ear, did zimmerman push tray causing the earpiece to fall out? trays girlfriend immediately called 911, now why would she do that unless she thought there was going to be problems and she worried for tray? if tray was such a bad ass dont u think his girlfriend wouldnt have worried and just figured tray would handle his business and call her right back? i'm sure her 911 call and testimony will have major bearing in the case.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
from my understanding tray was on the phone with his girlfriend til right the exact moment that zim confronted tray. trays girlfriend was talking to him and the next thing she knew she lost contact with tray almost as if his earpiece fell out of his ear, did zimmerman push tray causing the earpiece to fall out? trays girlfriend immediately called 911, now why would she do that unless she thought there was going to be problems and she worried for tray? if tray was such a bad ass dont u think his girlfriend wouldnt have worried and just figured tray would handle his business and call her right back? i'm sure her 911 call and testimony will have major bearing in the case.

It's funny how they can pull up Zimmermans 911 call, but can't pull up the gfs... I think you got it backwards, I bet her phone call would show that Martin was trying to act tough instead of contacting 911 himself. The media probably hasn't released it because it would only help Zimmermans case, not hurt it..

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
trays girlfriend immediately called 911, now why would she do that unless she thought there was going to be problems and she worried for tray? if tray was such a bad ass .

maybe she knew what would happen because she knew he was a bad ass
edit on 21-4-2012 by rebellender because: edit content

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

She never called 911 in fact she did nothing at all.She didnt call police she didnt contact his parents nothing.If she had called the family and she knew them they would have known something was wrong before the police visit. As near as i can tell she didnt even call the phone back or she would have talked to the police officer.In fact there is no mention of Treyvon having a phone on him. All they say he had was skittles and a coke no mention of a phone. If a phone had been found they would have called her back on her phone immediately trying to figure out who he talked too. Her story is lets say suspect because the facts dont add up.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If TM was very fearful, it is a shame he didn't call to the house so a relative could have come out to have a look.

Wasn't he quite near his house?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i am sorry i might be mistaken, did trays girlfriend call 911? her testimony is that she was on the phone with tray and she overheard zimmerman ask tray what he was doing and tray ask zim why he was following him, at that point the earpiece falls out of his ear and she loses contact with tray. if she is telling the truth, it kills the idea that tray ambushed zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Propulsion

sorry your attempt to reason with me on the psyche of one here is in the hands of the Gods. Had you been around at the beginning and through all 267 pgs you would understand.

still I like your button, a covert way of conveying your message?
I guess this is the new way of saying your point louder. Make the shut up pic bigger.

do you have any input on Zimmerman/Martin or do you wish to push bumper stickers on ATS
You want input? Here you go......

Everything Zimmerman and Trayvon

What input could you give me that I don't know already? Everyone here keeps bickering over the same stuff. It's quite comical.

The only new info I have come across is this. But I'm sure it has been addressed in numerous threads..

George Zimmerman pictured with bloodied head after Trayvon Martin shooting.

A photograph has emerged purportedly showing George Zimmerman with a bloody scalp, a piece of evidence that may give some credibility to his claim that he was attacked by Trayvon Martin and only opened fire on the unarmed teen in self-defence.

The picture, obtained by ABC News, was reportedly taken just minutes after Zimmerman killed Martin on the night of February 26 after an encounter in the gated community of Sanford, Florida.

The graphic image shows blood pouring down the back of Zimmerman's head, supporting his claim that the 17-year-old repeatedly bashed his head into the concrete pavement and left him fighting for his life.

ABC would not reveal who took the photograph, saying only that the person heard the scuffle between the teenager and the neighourhood watch captain and arrived at the scene moments after Martin was killed.

Defense worried about Zimmerman's safety in Fla

George Zimmerman is getting out of jail. Now his defense team has to worry about keeping the neighborhood watch volunteer accused of gunning down Trayvon Martin safe on the outside.

..........Now I could go ahead and create a whole new thread on the subject, but is it necessary?

I think in one of the threads, someone said Zimmerman had a "ball sack" ring! Could this new info be put forth to create a new thread? I mean really...Only people who have "ball sack" rings are racist. You people just won't stop! It's idiotic and childish. People need to WAIT for the facts to come in. AND that is only going to happen once we get more info from the police and the courts...

There is nothing anyone can say to justify the same old crap being pushed into everyones faces...!
edit on 21-4-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join