It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Following someone is not threatening to the point that would give him a right to attack first.

Got my gun.
Got my SUV.
I will be following children home all week. Mostly the children of people in this thread. I sure hope my intentions are at least as good as George's.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Ohhhhhhhhh!

Silly, silly ME then!

I thought we were talking about the case.

Don't I feel stupid now!

You should feel stupid because it could not have been more clear what I said.
The fake cop said there are NO LAWS.....
I was pointing out that he has no credibility in getting something so basic
so wrong
and trying to pass it off as a fact from a person with knowledge.

You missed that but I bet the person I replied to is smart enough to get it. Maybe you should step back over there where you were not bothering anyone.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Following someone is not threatening to the point that would give him a right to attack first.

Got my gun.
Got my SUV.
I will be following children home all week. Mostly the children of people in this thread. I sure hope my intentions are at least as good as George's.

Good, and if someone physically attacks you while doing so you have a right to shoot him. If some child or parent feels threatened by your behaviour, he has a right to run away, confront you with words ("why are you following my child?"), or call the police. Not outright attack you. Following someone and generally being creepy is not sufficient justification for physical violence.

edit on 21/4/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Ohhhhhhhhh!

Silly, silly ME then!

I thought we were talking about the case.

Don't I feel stupid now!

You should feel stupid because it could not have been more clear what I said.
The fake cop said there are NO LAWS.....
I was pointing out that he has no credibility in getting something so basic
so wrong
and trying to pass it off as a fact from a person with knowledge.

You missed that but I bet the person I replied to is smart enough to get it. Maybe you should step back over there where you were not bothering anyone.
It sounds like you are the one that thinks you are some kind of cop, with that last line. Maybe you should arrest me.

You can play it off any way you like. That wasn't your first post on a Trayvon/Zimmerman thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Well sure there is, lil treyvon was trying
to kill zimmerman!!!

Prove it.

.......?
Having some issues coming up with that proof? Or any evidence at all?
George opened his stupid mouth and ruined that for you too.
The best part about this is watching people lie to defend this guy and then hearing him go against his lawyers and make public statements that contradict the people on ATS lying to defend him. That is twice now.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You can play it off any way you like. That wasn't your first post on a Trayvon/Zimmerman thread.

Play what off?
No kidding it is not my first post?
I have no idea what you are talking about but you butted in just to say something stupid and now you are making no sense.
Let the big boy respond for himself and lets hope he can read. You go ahead and move along now. You got lost and need help getting back on topic I guess.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Good, and if someone physically attacks you while doing so you have a right to shoot him.

Not really.
I just have to tell the cops when they get there that is what happened. It does not apparently actually have to happen. Way to miss the entire point of the issue with this case.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Following someone and generally being creepy is not sufficient justification for physical violence.

That is right.
And make sure you are telling your children that. Just like you, I do not want your children to be proactive when they are being followed by a creepy adult. I want them to just ignore me and keep walking at a slow pace.
Good for you and thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I can tell you with 100% accuracy, that if Zimmerman gets off, you’ll see riots that’ll make the Rodney King case look like a tea party! People will want retribution for what happened to Travon. A lot of people will end up getting killed. I can only hope that everyone here complaining about what happened to T will put as much energy and emphasis defending those who were killed, that had nothing to do with the case. I’m sure there will be many who will find it justified. So sad…

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

If you don't like something being said, and you want no one 'butting in' , do it in a U2U.

You do realize that if a person violates a restraining order, it is just that, violation of a court order. They don't bring them up on a charge of 'following someone'.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So in this thread I have read
"What kind of parents let a kid walk to the store in the rain at night?"
but not..
"What kind of parents tell there kid to be complacent with strange adults that follow you?"

Halloween this year is going to be a bloodbath.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

If you don't like something being said, and you want no one 'butting in' , do it in a U2U.

If you are going to butt in and then be a huge pain about it, at least say something relevant to what you are butting in about.

You do realize that if a person violates a restraining order, it is just that, violation of a court order. They don't bring them up on a charge of 'following someone'.

That is nice. Still not relevant but whatever.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is not addressed to anyone in particular, so anyone that wishes to may comment

Google 'is it against the law to follow someone home and videotape them while you do it?'

You can do it, as long as you don't impede traffic.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

PROVE Martin wasn't trying to kill Zimmerman.....

prove it
prove it
prove it
prove it

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If you are going to butt in and then be a huge pain about it, at least say something relevant to what you are butting in about.

My comment was relevant to the subject of the thread.

Your post was relevant to your little scrap with another poster. You didn't prove him wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

his arguments are infantile and he is in his last gasps,
about the Bail hearing, DA is losing the case already and This hasn't gone to trial, Defender will ask for acquittal do to lack of a case against Zimmerman, which should have happened in a grand jury but well, it was self defense according to Florida statutes.

I could be wrong but well I already was once today so we will see

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Following someone and generally being creepy is not sufficient justification for physical violence.

That is right.
And make sure you are telling your children that. Just like you, I do not want your children to be proactive when they are being followed by a creepy adult. I want them to just ignore me and keep walking at a slow pace.
Good for you and thanks in advance.

Yes, I would definately tell my children that when they are being followed by a creepy adult, running away and/or calling the police is the way to go, definately not turning around and physically attacking the creeper. Thats the stupidest thing they could do in such case.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

PROVE Martin wasn't trying to kill Zimmerman.....

prove it
prove it
prove it
prove it
PROVE he wasn't!

Will you people ever STOP? Why don't you people wait until all the facts come in before you assume you know what the hell is going on?

Must I say it again......

Geeesh.....

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join