It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by yeti101

he can get a fair trial if thats what you wanna call it. casey anthony was all but hung by the public and media and still got a "fair" trial & got off with time served.

UUUUUUUUUUUUPDATE----------------------------George Zimmerman to seek bond in Trayvon Martin case

Criminal defense attorney Mark O'Mara has requested a hearing for April 20 before Seminole County Circuit Judge Jessica J. Recksiedler at which he will argue that the 28-year-old Zimmerman should be allowed to post bail and remain free pending trial.
Zimmerman, the community watch volunteer accused of murdering Martin, an unarmed black teenager, spent a second night in jail after making his first court appearance Thursday before a Seminole County judge.

Bond hearing set for 4/20 this is a good thing..
He should be able to get a fair bail set
and be out maybe with a monitor on
before this goes to trial.
In all seriousness the prosecution has no case..
This is a self defense case all the way clear cut
no if's and's or but's..
The court of public opinion and the media blitz
and spin on this has made it a justice nightmare.
Everyone pretty much looses unless
Zimmerman is let free!!

FREE ZIMMERMAN!!

This is an uphill battle with this case...

It will be almost impossible now to have a fair trial..

The the way this has been lied about
on the MSM IN treyvons bias only way
... If I was on this jury I would hang it
with the evidence we have now... The judge might
order a jury pool to be sequestrated from the country over..
Meaning the judge will make a ruling that the jury must be picked
from a county outside of the county the incident occurred..
usnews.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 13-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by pizzanazi75

its also strange how the lead investigator recommended a manslughter charge but this prosecutor has went for 2nd degree murder. Seems to be for political reasons.

Also with things like " disobeyed a dispatchers order" and " trayvons mum says the screams were trayvon" as part of their case it doesnt seem very strong. More like parroting al sharptons talking points.

edit on 13-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

You should have continued reading the report. It clearly says that what they have listed is for probable cause reason only and does not include all of the evidence they have.

We will see just how strong the case is. I disagree with you though, I think they have a very very strong case. Especially when all the forensics, etc comes out.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Deranged74

His pictures have not yet shown a sign of a broken nose

i wont no back pedaling from you guys when the evidence comes out

zimmermans ex-lawyers were on tv and confirmed he had a broken nose and it was still broken 3 weeks after the event. I'm sure you will see the x-rays in the trial. Do you want to back peddle now or later?

Zimmerman also dropped those lawyers like hot potatoes once charges were getting ready to be filed and hired a very respectable attorney. Zimmermans old lawyers said a lot things and never back up one of them. Taking the word of his ex lawyers at face value is like saying 'well zimmerman said so'........those lawyers NEVER met face to face with Zimmerman, how could they possibly confirm he had a broken nose 3 weeks later ... 'zimmerman told me so'.......

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by yeti101

he can get a fair trial if thats what you wanna call it. casey anthony was all but hung by the public and media and still got a "fair" trial & got off with time served.

UUUUUUUUUUUUPDATE----------------------------George Zimmerman to seek bond in Trayvon Martin case

Criminal defense attorney Mark O'Mara has requested a hearing for April 20 before Seminole County Circuit Judge Jessica J. Recksiedler at which he will argue that the 28-year-old Zimmerman should be allowed to post bail and remain free pending trial.
Zimmerman, the community watch volunteer accused of murdering Martin, an unarmed black teenager, spent a second night in jail after making his first court appearance Thursday before a Seminole County judge.

Bond hearing set for 4/20 this is a good thing..
He should be able to get a fair bail set
and be out maybe with a monitor on
before this goes to trial.
In all seriousness the prosecution has no case..
This is a self defense case all the way clear cut
no if's and's or but's..
The court of public opinion and the media blitz
and spin on this has made it a justice nightmare.
Everyone pretty much looses unless
Zimmerman is let free!!

FREE ZIMMERMAN!!

This is an uphill battle with this case...

It will be almost impossible now to have a fair trial..

The the way this has been lied about
on the MSM IN treyvons bias only way
... If I was on this jury I would hang it
with the evidence we have now... The judge might
order a jury pool to be sequestrated from the country over..
Meaning the judge will make a ruling that the jury must be picked
from a county outside of the county the incident occurred..
usnews.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 13-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

I just wanted to point something out, it is kind of in regards to him getting bail.

Casey Anthony has been brought up and how her case was handled, and about whether Zimmerman could get a fair trial.

Id like to remind people of what happened to Casey Anthony before she was sent to trial.

She wound up getting her day in court and the jury was able to make a very controversial decision and she was found not guilty despite public opinion.

We haven't seen any type of this behavior towards Zimmerman, yet anyway, and we won't if he stays in jail. I'm betting we won't even if he gets out on bail.

If I was Zimmerman, I may want to stay in jail until this matter is resolved.

Casey Anthony - Protesters outside Anthony home.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Trayvon's mother even feels that this was an accident that got out of control, and simply wants an apology.

Surely her race-baiting attorney is going to coach her and tell her not to repeat that at any more interviews...he's already had her to do this; to retract her statement and say that she believed Martin was killed 'in cold blood'.

Trayvon's mother's statement

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
2nd Degree murder eh.... This is going to be a hard case for the prosecution.... Wheres the evidence (unless there's something hidden) looks like zimmerman will not be convicted.

THERES NO EVIDENCE!

I hope the defense mentions this media S storm and asks for a mistrial due to what the president, other politicans, celebrities and the media has said about this..

they have already convicted him

Then I hope Zimmerman goes to NBC sues the ever living daylight out of them for defamation of character (remember hes a private citizen...well was)...

That would be justice

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
nope casey anthony trial was in florida and she got twice the media attention, trial still happened.
she got away with it too. you would have to be blind, deaf and stupid to think she was innocent and she got off with a slap on the wrist. i think zimbo will cop a plea, get the charges reduced and walk a way with a love tap on the wrist.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Trayvon's mother even feels that this was an accident that got out of control, and simply wants an apology.

Surely her race-baiting attorney is going to coach her and tell her not to repeat that at any more interviews...he's already had her to do this; to retract her statement and say that she believed Martin was killed 'in cold blood'.

Trayvon's mother's statement

She never said she 'simply wants and apology'. She said she believe people who are truly remorseful apologize. Big difference.

"One of the things that I still believe in: A person should apologize when they really — when they are actually remorseful for what they've done," Fulton said.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Her point was that she felt this was an accident, spunt out of control, and that if she could say one thing to him, it would be to receive a remorseful apology.

Is that not what she said??

Then her handlers told her to recant. They are trying to keep the hate going.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Her handlers? Goodness.
She never once stated she believed the shooting was an accident, you're commenting a lot with little knowledge backing you.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Her handlers? Goodness.
She never once stated she believed the shooting was an accident, you're commenting a lot with little knowledge backing you.

Trayvon Martin's Mother says she felt incident was an accident, and she would like an apology from Zimmerman

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

she said, clarifying that the "accident" was that Martin and Zimmerman ever crossed paths.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Her point was that she felt this was an accident, spunt out of control, and that if she could say one thing to him, it would be to receive a remorseful apology.

Is that not what she said??

Then her handlers told her to recant. They are trying to keep the hate going.

No that is not what she said.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Well see ill mark this post to come back to when trial is over and see the tune you are playing
edit on 13-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
At first TM's mom said she did not feel that the crime was racially motivated.

How about them apples?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yes it is.And then she got an ear full from Al Sharpton and the DA told her she needed to change her statement. Truth hard to chew and swallow , is it?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Yes it is.And then she got an ear full from Al Sharpton and the DA told her she needed to change her statement. Truth hard to chew and swallow , is it?

It may be hard for you to chew and swallow. Not for anyone else. Including Zimmermans own attorney. Just because you didn't understand the context in which she made the statement doesn't mean a thing.

Im sure she is not up tonight worried about what you think about her statements.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This has been turned into a kangaroo court.
A big circus. People die everyday,
it was just trevons day to die. We all have a day.
Lets take this as a lesson, don't jump people, and try to jack some # off them,
they could be armed and shoot you like this case all there is too it.
We have proven zimmerman acted in self defense.
Prove he did not.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
This has been turned into a kangaroo court.
A big circus. People die everyday,
it was just trevons day to die. We all have a day.
Lets take this as a lesson, don't jump people, and try to jack some # off them,
they could be armed and shoot you like this case all there is too it.
We have proven zimmerman acted in self defense.
Prove he did not.

(Sigh) No, you haven't proven anything of the sort.

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join