It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 237
105
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527
 


Your post does not really make sense




posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Pops has carried the cross that Z is innocent and now we found out what the course will be. Imagine you have a thread 2xx pages long and provoking much needed conversation on racial issues presumed dead and burried. I think popsmayhem needs an applause for giving many of us something to think about. Seriously
Thanks pops.
Reb
edit on 11-4-2012 by rebellender because: dang androids anyway


There is something that is not true in almost every single one of his posts.
I can only imagine the kind of people that hail liars as heroes are morally void or really stupid.
I guess I will just have to imagine.



There WAS a physical altercation because eye witness
testimony proves it. Not just one person either, MULTIPLE!!
THERE WAS A FIGHT!!

SO HOW COULD THERE BE A PHYSICAL ALTERCATION
AND TREYVON HAVE NO SIGNS OF BEING IN ONE?
Only way that is possible is if zimmerman never hit TREYVON.
If zimmerman never hit him, then treyvon martin started the fight.
Meaning zimmerman acted in self defense



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Pops has carried the cross that Z is innocent and now we found out what the course will be. Imagine you have a thread 2xx pages long and provoking much needed conversation on racial issues presumed dead and burried. I think popsmayhem needs an applause for giving many of us something to think about. Seriously
Thanks pops.
Reb
edit on 11-4-2012 by rebellender because: dang androids anyway


There is something that is not true in almost every single one of his posts.
I can only imagine the kind of people that hail liars as heroes are morally void or really stupid.
I guess I will just have to imagine.



There WAS a physical altercation because eye witness
testimony proves it. Not just one person either, MULTIPLE!!
THERE WAS A FIGHT!!

SO HOW COULD THERE BE A PHYSICAL ALTERCATION
AND TREYVON HAVE NO SIGNS OF BEING IN ONE?
Only way that is possible is if zimmerman never hit TREYVON.
If zimmerman never hit him, then treyvon martin started the fight.
Meaning zimmerman acted in self defense


i finally get it, you are zimmermans brother. i understand why you defend him so blindly.

dude really you have no clue what happened that night. QUIT BEING A BABY!

you and everyone else should be happy this is going to trial. if you dont support a trial by jury over a trial by internet than you are ignorant.

oh yeah its awesome you say that treyvon had no signs of a PHYSICAL ALTERCATION.
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL A BULLET THROUGH THE CHEST?

edit on 11-4-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Im sick of hearing about the Black Panthers.......I just graduated from a Historically Black Colleg (HBC) in december. I took a few political science classes, and was usually the only white person in the room, if not building. When the New Black Panthers come up nobody in the class even knew they were still in exsistance. To black people the New Black Panthers are to Christians what Westboro Baptist Church is.


Thank you. I keep saying this - - but it just gets dismissed.

No one cares - - they just want the drama.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Your right its a very small organization only a couple of thousand members.However this group is able to attract a large turnout of non-members (some of whom "may not even realize what this group actually stands for") to its events by focusing on specific issues of local interest.And in doing so will cause people to act in ways that would under other circumstances never be considered. So to say they have no influence isnt true they can have a real negative impact on a situation. And if i was Zimmerman id be real concerned about that bounty as well add money on the table and people do stupid things.


Im gonna have to disagree. The New Black Panthers can not get thousands of members to show up to a rally. Just like Westboro Baptist Church can't get more than family to turn out. In any news the New Black Panthers are on there is less than 15 of them ever present. They have no pull except to a fringe outside group, just like WBC......

Have you seen the black community rally around the New Black Panthers with this 'bounty'? I haven't, they have condemned them as the fringe group they are. Nobody is worried about the New Black Panthers but Fox and they do it because they rely on their viewers being ignorant and believing the New Black Panthers have any sort of voice in the Black Community. The New Black Panthers are stupid, they like to wear uniforms and be on tv.

When the Christian Community has a discussion they don't Invite WBC to the conversation even if they scream and get on tv, just like the black community doesn't invite the NBP to the conversation even if they scream and get on tv.


edit on 11-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
this is going to trial. if you dont support a trial by jury over a trial by internet than you are ignorant.

oh yeah its awesome you say that treyvon had no signs of a PHYSICAL ALTERCATION.
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL A BULLET THROUGH THE CHEST?

edit on 11-4-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)


The most important thing
is people asking for first degree murder
and wanting an eye for an eye and
death penalty on the table well not
going to happen. No first degree murder.
Also black mail and public opinion are not
facts and evidence.. get a clue



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by elitegamer23
this is going to trial. if you dont support a trial by jury over a trial by internet than you are ignorant.

oh yeah its awesome you say that treyvon had no signs of a PHYSICAL ALTERCATION.
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL A BULLET THROUGH THE CHEST?

edit on 11-4-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)


The most important thing
is people asking for first degree murder
and wanting an eye for an eye and
death penalty on the table well not
going to happen. No first degree murder.
Also black mail and public opinion are not
facts and evidence.. get a clue


if i need to get a clue, i sure wont be getting one from you.

serious are you so naive as to think a 17 year old kid can be shot and killed in america and a trial shouldnt happen?



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Your right its a very small organization only a couple of thousand members.However this group is able to attract a large turnout of non-members (some of whom "may not even realize what this group actually stands for") to its events by focusing on specific issues of local interest.And in doing so will cause people to act in ways that would under other circumstances never be considered. So to say they have no influence isnt true they can have a real negative impact on a situation. And if i was Zimmerman id be real concerned about that bounty as well add money on the table and people do stupid things.


Im gonna have to disagree. The New Black Panthers can not get thousands of members to show up to a rally. Just like Westboro Baptist Church can't get more than family to turn out. In any news the New Black Panthers are on there is less than 15 of them ever present. They have no pull except to a fringe outside group, just like WBC......

Have you seen the black community rally around the New Black Panthers with this 'bounty'? I haven't, they have condemned them as the fringe group they are. Nobody is worried about the New Black Panthers but Fox and they do it because they rely on their viewers being ignorant and believing the New Black Panthers have any sort of voice in the Black Community. The New Black Panthers are stupid, they like to wear uniforms and be on tv.

When the Christian Community has a discussion they don't Invite WBC to the conversation even if they scream and get on tv, just like the black community doesn't invite the NBP to the conversation even if they scream and get on tv.


edit on 11-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)


God i hope your right the problem is when you have a crowd worked up because they believe there being mistreated all it takes is a few people to start a mob. And with the emotions going on around this case emotions are all ready on edge. It doesnt take a match to cause explosives to go off only a spark.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Im gonna have to disagree. The New Black Panthers can not get thousands of members to show up to a rally. Just like Westboro Baptist Church can't get more than family to turn out. In any news the New Black Panthers are on there is less than 15 of them ever present. They have no pull except to a fringe outside group, just like WBC......


There are 3.
The New Black Panthers is 3 guys. One is in jail.
If you ever saw 15, you were counting the 12 black guys not with them.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Pops has carried the cross that Z is innocent and now we found out what the course will be. Imagine you have a thread 2xx pages long and provoking much needed conversation on racial issues presumed dead and burried. I think popsmayhem needs an applause for giving many of us something to think about. Seriously
Thanks pops.
Reb
edit on 11-4-2012 by rebellender because: dang androids anyway


There is something that is not true in almost every single one of his posts.
I can only imagine the kind of people that hail liars as heroes are morally void or really stupid.
I guess I will just have to imagine.



There WAS a physical altercation because eye witness
testimony proves it. Not just one person either, MULTIPLE!!
THERE WAS A FIGHT!!

SO HOW COULD THERE BE A PHYSICAL ALTERCATION
AND TREYVON HAVE NO SIGNS OF BEING IN ONE?
Only way that is possible is if zimmerman never hit TREYVON.
If zimmerman never hit him, then treyvon martin started the fight.
Meaning zimmerman acted in self defense


Now I get it. You do not read anything. You just hit reply and type out prepared statements.
This response relates in no way to what it is responding to. I am pointing out all the lies you tell in this thread and you reply by talking about an altercation.


There is no shortage of posts to you pointing out your lies that you refused to respond to. Now you respond with nonsense? Don't bother.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Im gonna have to disagree. The New Black Panthers can not get thousands of members to show up to a rally. Just like Westboro Baptist Church can't get more than family to turn out. In any news the New Black Panthers are on there is less than 15 of them ever present. They have no pull except to a fringe outside group, just like WBC......


There are 3.
The New Black Panthers is 3 guys. One is in jail.
If you ever saw 15, you were counting the 12 black guys not with them.


LOL....that is true, except I did see a woman once in the back. She was in full General uniform, so it must have been 4 including her....but you are absoltly right. And with one in jail in GA membership is down 25%.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
He wasnt a thug he was a typical 17 year old at that age we all try to act like a bad ass. It part of growing up the tragedy of this is usually someone shows your not as bad as you think and hopefully it doesnt involve a gun.The worst part of this is Treyvon died because he was a typical teenager.


I am sorry but what?
I am wondering where I called him a thug when I was making pretty much the same argument you are presenting to me. I think a lot of people are skimming and reacting here.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I'm real sure that GZ knew that TM was 17.


You are right, he may have thought he was 18 or 16 or 19.
HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Dispatcher: How old would you say he looks?
Zimmerman: He's got a button on his shirt, late teens.


I always knew those thug shirt buttons were going to start the race war.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Im sick of hearing about the Black Panthers.......I just graduated from a Historically Black Colleg (HBC) in december. I took a few political science classes, and was usually the only white person in the room, if not building. When the New Black Panthers come up nobody in the class even knew they were still in exsistance. To black people the New Black Panthers are to Christians what Westboro Baptist Church is.


Thank you. I keep saying this - - but it just gets dismissed.

No one cares - - they just want the drama.


wait, wrong again Annee, I said that video makes me want to puke, that was all, nothing else was said until YOU brought the drama. Seriously wtf?, the only drama brought was from you.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
237 pages and for what?

Some looser with a hero complex that felt the need to "guard" his neighborhood with a gun and a little hoodlum in the wrong place at the wrong time....well like 20,000 other little hoodlums this year. If it was a gang banger that shot the kid there would not be a single post, but because some idiot with a gun did it we have 237 pages...geez give me a break.

The bottom line is if Zimmerman didn't have a gun BOTH would be alive today. That gun made Zimmerman brave and to go against what he was told not to do. Zimmerman most likely deserved his butt kicked, but that now takes us to the young adult gangster...live like a gangster...die like a gangster.... it's that simple, but this time it wasn't a badass gangster that shot him, just some idiot....

Is there something I am missing in all this...oh, yes, forgot...whitie was never there...sorry



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 




Im sick of hearing about the Black Panthers.......I just graduated from a Historically Black Colleg (HBC) in december.


lol what a bad time to spell college wrong.



To black people the New Black Panthers are to Christians what Westboro Baptist Church is.

I always thought the KKK was more correct.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by conspiracy nut\and your proof that he was "casing" apartments? as for good people that actually work why didnt zimbo have a job? maybe he wouldnt have had so much time on his hands to be casing the neighborhood for teenagers armed with skittles and iced tea. oh yeah i forgot those are great burglary tools!!!!


Past events, of treyvon being found with stolen
items, and all the drugs he was on..

He probably needed drug money, the skittles
and tea was not doing it anymore


What drugs was he on?
What drugs was he addicted to?
What stolen goods did he have on him?



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 




Im sick of hearing about the Black Panthers.......I just graduated from a Historically Black Colleg (HBC) in december.


lol what a bad time to spell college wrong.



To black people the New Black Panthers are to Christians what Westboro Baptist Church is.

I always thought the KKK was more correct.


Nope, spell check didn't go wrong.....my e sticks sometimes....not my first typo and i would bet my life its not gonna be my last one... but haha good try....i don't even care enough to correct it....its insignificant

I guess thats what you get for thinking.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson
 




Something about leading a horse to water,
Or was it about a stupid horse?
I don't know, what ever shoe fits I guess.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Nope, spell check didn't go wrong.....my e sticks sometimes....not my first typo and i would bet my life its not gonna be my last one... but haha good try....i don't even care enough to correct it....its insignificant


My "R" sticks.

Who knows what my keyboard will misinterpret.



new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

log in

join