It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by cdesigns

ITS FOR WHEN SOMEONE PULLS A KNIFE, GUN, MACHETE OR BAT OUT ON YOU INTENDING TO KILL YOU, OR WHERE SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU AND YOU ARE SO PHYSICALLY OUTMATCHED AND TAKING A BEATING THAT REQUIRES A IMMEDIATE HOSPITAL VISIT. NOT
THE LITTLE SCHOOL PLAY GROUND SCUFFLE ZIM WAS IN
edit on 10-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

I forgot that the only way for people to kill people is by only having a knife, machete, bat etc right? They can't kill you with bare hands is that what you are saying?

People die from beatings everyday with bare hands, Trayvon had the upper hand, and if Zimmerman said the truth of what trayvon said "You will die tonight" or something like that I can recall the exact words and or reached for his gun, there is no doubt I will shot him too, just like Zimmerman did.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Im saying looking at all trayvons pics and zimmermans i dont think martin coulda have beaten him to death unless Zimmerman straight up could not fight. Martin was a really skinny guy, zimmerman was bigger and no way im buying he couldnt get the smaller martin off him with adrenaline kicking in and him being bigger.

Im saying if zimmerman didnt have a gun i bet you he still would have lived and no one would have died that night..
Can i be positive? no, just like you cant be positive martin touched Zim first.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Im saying looking at all trayvons pics and zimmermans i dont think martin coulda have beaten him to death unless Zimmerman straight up could not fight. Martin was a really skinny guy, zimmerman was bigger and no way im buying he couldnt get the smaller martin off him with adrenaline kicking in and him being bigger.

Im saying if zimmerman didnt have a gun i bet you he still would have lived and no one would have died that night..

Trayvon was taller than Zimmerman, less heavy but he had "17 year old muscles" and more stamina, he could easily kill Zimmerman if he kept hitting his head on the sidewalk.

edit on 10-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by cdesigns

I'm a responsible gun enthusiast and I would have done the same-thing Zimmerman did, maybe 2 shots instead of one. He had a gun for a reason SELF DEFENSE,

Such Brilliance

Pretty damned insulting to serious gun enthusiasts.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

I have many...I am not insulted in the least. Florida law is the Law on the books. You want to change it, you will be a small minority. Florida has a serious criminal element and gun laws in the early 80's changed things for the good.

Like I always say My neighbors died from a horrible home invasion. They protested my right to bear arms with a sign in their front yard.I felt they would not appreciate my right to defend them with my 2 M-92 Beretta's. It was a sad day in the neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well what you should be asking yourself,
how did this really small tiny little guy
get zimmerman on his back, on top of him,
beating him up? I know there is only one way
martin could of succeeded if we use this theory
and he only could of done it in an ambush..
Self defense all the way.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I'm a responsible gun enthusiast and I would have done the same-thing Zimmerman did, maybe 2 shots instead of one.

Is that you John Wayne?

Those damn Skittles and Iced Tea really play a part on this case, it makes any thug look innocent when they are not.

I think you might be on to something there J.W. Your brilliant intellect is beginning to shine through.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ha i was in a fight once were someone started something with me in the street, their were no witnesses, I had the upper hand and was winning. Around that time a car cop pulled up. And we were both arrested. The cop didn't say i saw you had the upper hand at the time so your the guilty one and going to jail.

He took us both in..

Im glad you werent the cop
You were arrested for fighting.,. It's illegal no matter who starts it

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

I'm a responsible gun enthusiast and I would have done the same-thing Zimmerman did, maybe 2 shots instead of one.

Is that you John Wayne?

Those damn Skittles and Iced Tea really play a part on this case, it makes any thug look innocent when they are not.

I think you might be on to something there J.W. Your brilliant intellect is beginning to shine through.

On any CWP Class you learn to "double tap" a person in the chest area, double tap means 2 shots. Zimmerman was generous :-)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You also learn to avoid trouble do not go looking for conflict while carrying.

Dont play cop either

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

[Zimmerman was generous :-)

No. Zimmerman [snipped] upped.

He shot an unarmed person.

John Wayne would have never done anything like that.

edit on 4/10/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Trayvon was taller than Zimmerman, less heavy but he had "17 year old muscles" and more stamina, he could easily kill Zimmerman if he kept hitting his head on the sidewalk.

17 year old muscles? too bad you believe in zimmerman more than his lawyer did.

quit acting like you were there and know what happened. youre just as bad as the black panthers and the circus that they bring with them.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
All 200 some odd pages of posts and 99% of the posters have ignored or avoided a discussion of the media bias..the BLATANT bias,and rumor mongering,and professional level sh^t disturbing...such as swapping photos: trayvon as a 12 yr old when recent Facebook photos were there for all to see but showing Zims years old booking mug shot for a charge that was dismissed...yet all the outraged posters just say"oh,it's all the family could find".....in the name of honest journalism the media owes only the facts on the news page and keep the opinions on the editorial pages.....
edit on 10-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Scruffs galore

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Florida has a stand your ground law which means if you feel threatened you can draw your sidearm and kill the threat. I don't really agree with this law even though I'm from Arizona where our laws give us the full freedom of the constitution.

Equal force in a threat should be confronted with equal force. I conceal carry every day in Arizona....40 Beretta, 4 inch Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams on my belt and a 4oz FOX Five point Three pepper spray. I would use these things only to defend myself with equal force.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Florida has a stand your ground law which means if you feel threatened you can draw your sidearm and kill the threat. I don't really agree with this law even though I'm from Arizona where our laws give us the full freedom of the constitution.

But - would you have acted in the same way Zimmerman did?

I doubt it. Everyone I know in Arizona takes their gun rights very seriously.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
so is this a Florida People dont take their Gun Carry Rights seriously and Arizona People are special and more inept to life and death so as to put an almost Super-Human Superiority spin on it.

PULLLEEEEZE

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It is kind of funny that in 2008 race became an issue and now in 2012 race has became an issue. and the best part is mr o's numbers went up big time after trayvon. anyone else see a pattern?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
so is this a Florida People dont take their Gun Carry Rights seriously and Arizona People are special and more inept to life and death so as to put an almost Super-Human Superiority spin on it.

PULLLEEEEZE

I'm sorry you have a problem with my opinion. That's your problem.

I don't care.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
It is kind of funny that in 2008 race became an issue and now in 2012 race has became an issue. and the best part is mr o's numbers went up big time after trayvon. anyone else see a pattern?

Race has been an issue and continues to be an issue for hundreds if not, more, years. To suggest that it started to be an issue in 2008 is absurd. If anything started in 2008, it was people denying racism existed and the wave of 'oppressed whites' and their 'reverse-racism' idiocy.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't really agree with this law even though I'm from Arizona where our laws give us the full freedom of the constitution.

I agree.

And no matter what my personal opinion is - - - I do FULLY understand "Letter of the Law".

IF it is decided that Zimmerman acted within the law - - - then that's the way it is.

But it is irresponsible people like Zimmerman that threaten gun right laws. This is a man that should never have had a carry permit.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Equal force in a threat should be confronted with equal force. I conceal carry every day in Arizona....40 Beretta, 4 inch Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams on my belt and a 4oz FOX Five point Three pepper spray. I would use these things only to defend myself with equal force.

bullies have really had their impact on the people in this country.

now people think its ok to kill someone who may have beat you up.

what are you so paranoid of? are you going to mace someone, then stab them, and then finish them off with a headshot?
edit on 10-4-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2012 by elitegamer23 because: cant spell had lol

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join