It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Exactly, you can't answer a simple question because your argument consists of nothing factual just some false appeal to a made up belief.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by Annee

Exactly, you can't answer a simple question because your argument consists of nothing factual just some false appeal to a made up belief.

Baiting now?

Not Biting.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Baiting now?

Not Biting.

moar like not answering a simple question when the premise of your argument is questioned. It's okay, its the internet. People lie and make things up all the time.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Two atterneys for zimmerman came out
and are stepping down for right now.

Thinks he will not or should not be charged..
Just watched the full interview live..

They defended zimmerman well.

Seems like a close cut self defense case..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Not quite how they're putting it...

The following are details from a press conference by the former attorneys for George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer who authorities say fatally shot an unarmed teenager in Florida. The attorneys said Tuesday that they're no longer representing him, because they have lost contact with him.

Zimmerman's attorneys, Hal Uhrig and Craig Sonner, said that Zimmerman has taken a number of steps without them since Sunday, but that they would be willing to represent him again if he asked them.

blogs.cnn.com

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Two atterneys for zimmerman came out
and are stepping down for right now.

Thinks he will not or should not be charged..
Just watched the full interview live..

They defended zimmerman well.

Seems like a close cut self defense case..

Really? Gosh, coming from you, what a surprise!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Got a better link than a blog?
Maybe someone got a youtube of the video?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SashaHighkick

It's a this just in type of thing...

abcnews.go.com... -team-calls-quits/story?id=16110510#.T4StAqtYvjI
edit on 10-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
He fraudulently took the 'defense fund' cash and fled the country, trying to avoid indictment. Another sign of a guilty man. If you are innocent, you face the music expecting the best, as you have nothing to hide. If you are guilty, you flee. That's why the guilty always are on the lam.

OR im gonna be fair

Zimmerman was placed into protective custody (new identity) because there will be an announcement of no charges. The lawyers are stepping down because they aren't needed. Or maybe somebody found him and he's dead. It's funny the lawyers would know that he isn't in Florida.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SashaHighkick
reply to post by Kali74

Got a better link than a blog?
Maybe someone got a youtube of the video?

ill work on fiding it, i watched it live
nothing big and breaking, seems more
like a PR stunt... For two attorneys
stepping down they answered questions
and talked for an hour defending zimmerman..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wll after all the threats and hyperbole I have to wonder why the panthers haven burned Fla down yet?Didnt they say they wanted WAR ?BLOOD?REVOLUTION?Im
Thinking they are all talk and no walk or Uncle O and Old Maid Jesse made them shut it off because they were going too far......Buncha mouths is all any of them are

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Walk in the Red Sea of blood one of the National Mouths threatened....HA
edit on 10-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Double post

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
some of the lawyers press conference here Link

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Zimmerman - - - threatens the Law of Defense. No responsible gun owner would support Zimmerman and his actions. They do however support the Law of Defense.

That really does not make sense. Zimmerman had a gun and used it to defend himself, how is that irresponsible? It is pretty much the basis for self defense and gun ownership.

I'm sorry you don't think it makes sense.

Zimmerman is an insult to responsible gun enthusiasts.

How so?

Question for Question.

Are you a responsible gun enthusiast?

I'm a responsible gun enthusiast and I would have done the same-thing Zimmerman did, maybe 2 shots instead of one. He had a gun for a reason SELF DEFENSE, "if Zimmerman didnt had any injuries, witnesses never saw Trayvon in top of Zimmerman in the ground etc, THEN I would have think a little different about the killing" but the truth is that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, witnesses saw Trayvon on top, and Zimmerman had the injuries to prove it.

Those damn Skittles and Iced Tea really play a part on this case, it makes any thug look innocent when they are not.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

I'm a responsible gun enthusiast and I would have done the same-thing Zimmerman did, maybe 2 shots instead of one. He had a gun for a reason SELF DEFENSE,

Such Brilliance

Pretty damned insulting to serious gun enthusiasts.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

I'm a responsible gun enthusiast and I would have done the same-thing Zimmerman did, maybe 2 shots instead of one. He had a gun for a reason SELF DEFENSE,

Such Brilliance

Pretty damned insulting to serious gun enthusiasts.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

OK Explain me in your "LALA Land words" why do people carry guns? if its not for self defense?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Ha i was in a fight once were someone started something with me in the street, their were no witnesses, I had the upper hand and was winning. Around that time a car cop pulled up. And we were both arrested. The cop didn't say i saw you had the upper hand at the time so your the guilty one and going to jail.

He took us both in..

Im glad you werent the cop

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

ITS FOR WHEN SOMEONE PULLS A KNIFE, GUN, MACHETE OR BAT OUT ON YOU INTENDING TO KILL YOU, OR WHERE SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU AND YOU ARE SO PHYSICALLY OUTMATCHED AND TAKING A BEATING THAT REQUIRES A IMMEDIATE HOSPITAL VISIT. NOT
THE LITTLE SCHOOL PLAY GROUND SCUFFLE ZIM WAS IN

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

YOUR LINE OF THINKING IS FOOLISH BY YOUR LOGIC ANY KIDS WHO GET IN A SCUFFLE ON THE SCHOOL YARD SHOULD START SHOOTING AND SAYING IT WAS SELF DEFENSE. I GOT IN A LITTLE SCUFFLE BOO WHO

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

Ha i was in a fight once were someone started something with me in the street, their were no witnesses, I had the upper hand and was winning. Around that time a car cop pulled up. And we were both arrested. The cop didn't say i saw you had the upper hand at the time so your the guilty one and going to jail.

He took us both in..

Im glad you werent the cop

The difference in this case is that there are eye witnesses. Since in your case there was no witnesses they took you both in.

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join