It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

It is not working in court.

It IS working because it is not going to court.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Originally posted by Annee

I have no interest in race issues.

I don't care if Zimmerman and Trayvon were pink with purple polka dots and lime green stripes.

Take it somewhere else.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

You should care, if they were pink with purple polka dots and lime green stripes that would mean that they probably had some dangerous disease that makes people violent. I think that would be a bigger issue than race.

Love it! Sometimes you need a response like that in a thread like this.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I don't care if Zimmerman and Trayvon were pink with purple polka dots and lime green stripes.

Take it somewhere else.

You should care, if they were pink with purple polka dots and lime green stripes that would mean that they probably had some dangerous disease that makes people violent. I think that would be a bigger issue than race.

Love it! Sometimes you need a response like that in a thread like this.

I would normally agree, except the comment came from the person that also made this comment.....

Zimmerman should sue the parents for the cost of the bullet when he is free and clear of all charges.

edit on 10-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

I would normally agree, except the comment came from the person that also made this comment.....

Yeah - well - - one really has nothing to do with the other.

It was funny.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Yeah - well - - one really has nothing to do with the other.

It was funny.

I think one does have to do with the other.

I can't see humor when it is coming from such a hateful place. Anyone who makes a comment about suing the parents for the cost of the bullet is, in my opinion, a very hateful person, and I would never find anything they said humorous.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Are you really bitching about someone finding a funny comment funny? I second it, it was a funny comment. Hold a grudge much? Do you keep a list of people you are supposed to hate on, and add to it everytime anyone says something you don't like or something? Sheesh

edit on 10-4-2012 by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
He should of never attacked zimmerman
if treyvon never attacked zimmerman
then zimmerman would of had no right
to shoot him. The fact is per say the eye witness
they DID see treyvon attack zimmerman..which is not hearsay
THEY SAW it happen

Trayvon defenders are still hook on his 13 year old picture, they still can believe that little boy could attack someone, GUESS WHAT PEOPLE Trayvon's behavior prior he even been in Sandford FL was a behavior of a thug, bully and starting criminal. He got what ANY White, Black, Hispanic, Chinese thug was looking for........ 6 feet under

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

not to sound stereotypical but it does seem like zimmerman supporters are mostly gun enthusiasts, obama, jesse jackson, al sharpton haters who happen to be white. well if anyone has a dog in this fight it would be the zimmerman supporters. this would explain their bias.

I would think serious gun enthusiasts would not support Zimmerman because he was irresponsible.

Gun enthusiasts do support right to carry a gun and use it in a defense situation.

Zimmerman's case was not one of defense.

true, but if you look at the majority of zim supporters on this thread i bet they all fit my criteria to a t.

I am a gun supporter. I support the defense act.

Serious gun supporters - - put responsibility before anything else.

Zimmerman did everything wrong.

are you also a blame it all on obama, al and jesse want a race war type?

Take it somewhere else.

i think that you have taken my words the wrong way. i also do not care if zim or tray were rainbow colored, i was pointing out the obvious, that the majority of zim defenders on this thread just happen to be pro-gun(they feel a guilty verdict will screw up their chances of killing a thug) anti obama and just so happen to be white. the polls that have been taken also show the majority of zim supporters to be white and the majority of tray supporters to be black. just sayin..i would take it a step further and to say the numbers would be even bigger in favor of zim by southern white pro gunners. you wouldnt be able to pry the guns from their cold dead bodies.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Are you really bitching about someone finding a funny comment funny? I second it, it was a funny comment. Hold a grudge much? Do you keep a list of people you are supposed to hate on, and add to it everytime anyone says something you don't like or something? Sheesh

edit on 10-4-2012 by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary because: (no reason given)

Are you really bitching about me bitching about it being funny? (which I'm not sure how my comment is bitching...what does that make yours? whining?)

I am allowed to determine what I think is funny, just as you are. I didn't find it funny because 1. It wasn't funny and 2. I don't think hateful people are capable of making truly funny comments on anything, anything will come from some place of hate in their soul. My opinion, which you mistake for 'bitching'.....

I don't have to keep a list of anyone, It's very easy to keep track of the hateful people who have been following this thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

Originally posted by popsmayhem
He should of never attacked zimmerman
if treyvon never attacked zimmerman
then zimmerman would of had no right
to shoot him. The fact is per say the eye witness
they DID see treyvon attack zimmerman..which is not hearsay
THEY SAW it happen

Trayvon defenders are still hook on his 13 year old picture, they still can believe that little boy could attack someone, GUESS WHAT PEOPLE Trayvon's behavior prior he even been in Sandford FL was a behavior of a thug, bully and starting criminal. He got what ANY White, Black, Hispanic, Chinese thug was looking for........ 6 feet under

when dragging trayvons name through the mud at least be fair and talk about st georges actions prior to killing tray. zim was a wife beating, woman beating, hot headed, wannabe cop. lets be fair now.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i think there's not enough evidence, at least in the public domain, to come to a conclusion.

can't prove who started the fight

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

i was pointing out the obvious, that the majority of zim defenders on this thread just happen to be pro-gun

But I am Pro Gun - - and Pro Obama.

Those making this about race - - - beyond Zimmerman seeming to target young blacks - - - are idiots - - - jumping on an emotional bandwagon - - - because some people love drama. It gets the adrenaline going.

Why do you think Rush is so popular? Not because he is some intellectual - - - but because he is a Political "Carnival Barker" - - who goes for the immature Emotional Jugular. He insights those who love to "get off" on negative adrenaline drama.

Gun owners are NOT supporting Zimmerman - - - because he was an irresponsible idiot.

Gun owners ARE supporting the law that gave Zimmerman the right to carry a gun - - - and the right of defense.

Zimmerman however - - because of his irresponsibility - - lost his right of defense when he took to pursuit.

Zimmerman - - - threatens the Law of Defense. No responsible gun owner would support Zimmerman and his actions. They do however support the Law of Defense.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Zimmerman - - - threatens the Law of Defense. No responsible gun owner would support Zimmerman and his actions. They do however support the Law of Defense.

That really does not make sense. Zimmerman had a gun and used it to defend himself, how is that irresponsible? It is pretty much the basis for self defense and gun ownership.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That really does not make sense. Zimmerman had a gun and used it to defend himself, how is that irresponsible? It is pretty much the basis for self defense and gun ownership.

I'm sorry you don't think it makes sense.

Zimmerman is an insult to responsible gun enthusiasts.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

How so?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

How so?

Question for Question.

Are you a responsible gun enthusiast?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

How so?

Question for Question.

Are you a responsible gun enthusiast?

Yes.
How was zimmerman's use of his gun irresponsible?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yes.

If I have to explain that to you.

You are definitely NOT a responsible gun enthusiast.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yes.

You can't answer simple question = Your argument is mindless rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes.

You can't answer simple question = Your argument is mindless rhetoric.

Oh - - I can answer it.

I'm just not answering it.

Let's see if any real serious gun supporters and supporters of the Law of Defense are in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join