It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by LErickson

really commenting on your lack of progression in the thread, so you break out fictitious what if it was a girl and your daughter,,,,,you are writing a story and not staying with the OP

Move on!! in Gods name!!!

Cool.

You sure called me out.
But to be fair, you are going to have to address all the on topic questions I have asked that no one will answer and address all the lies I have corrected that no one has attempted to dispute.
Otherwise you are contributing absolutely nothing while commenting on how worthless you thing one out of a hundred of my posts is.
So that gives me 99 posts that are worth something that you cannot address and no posts from you that contribute anything.
I will be waiting.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

I am sorry you must not know how to use google then. Yep, the link was bad. Googling a sentence from my quote turned up the proper link as the first result.

HERE

I also notice that you still have not offered anything at all. Are you backing this test?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

maybe its your questions, think about it!!!

You mean like

"What street sign could he possibly have been looking at when he was jumped?"
What is wrong with the question?
How about this one?
"How could he just be checking a street sign, any street sign when he was jumped if he was ambushed between the buildings after turning back from following Martin?"
Or...
"How could he have been following Martin and have part of his defense be that he did not follow Martin?"

What is wrong with my questions?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Prove he approached him? That's right, you can't. No one knows. Trayvon ambushing him is just as probable as Zimmerman approaching him. It's 50/50. Not a single witness as to how they met back up after zimmerman lost his trail, well except zimmerman himself.
edit on Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:07:48 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

How could he possibly ambush Zimmerman where the scuffle took place if Zimmerman did not follow him?
Oh and Zimmerman admitting he is following him on the 911 call kind of kills it for you too.

Oh is that one of those questions that will prove to be too tough?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary

At the time he had no idea the MSM was gonna spin him into a storm of racial contraversy, and I am sure felt justified in defending himself.

That is nonsense. I could care less about the MSM or the racial aspect of following a kid, shooting him to death, then saying it was self defense, and the police failing to investigate properly. Your personal grudge is your own and does nothing to vindicate George.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

none are on topic, Z walks, DA is gonna let the issue die out. Public can not cry out for prosecution, public cannot sway Justice. Its called Lynch Mob. We left that behind us years ago.

In this regard Z walks. Future laws changed because of this incident? Maybe, but when do laws created by Passion of Outcry stop. Its a pandora's box. We have enough "to suit Political Gain" agenda we cannot let Justice be ran on election tickets.

I give you back your Fiction. What if Z was your Son. What if he was the only living son of 3 children.

See what passion does...Its not justice. Write laws and stick to them with regard to justice. Then its fair for all. Zimmerman was not the first one to kill someone and walk, Martin's parents were not the first to lose a son.
And frankly if Osama Obama wants a son that looks like Treyvon, yeah well, what does that say about the integrity of our President.

At some point we have to say lessons learned on this, but to what avail?
No Guns? Death and destruction was happening long before gun powder, and at a very high rate.
I will not be addressing your comments as there is no value in them, only rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He should of never attacked zimmerman
if treyvon never attacked zimmerman
then zimmerman would of had no right
to shoot him. The fact is per say the eye witness
they DID see treyvon attack zimmerman..which is not hearsay
THEY SAW it happen

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
not to sound stereotypical but it does seem like zimmerman supporters are mostly gun enthusiasts, obama, jesse jackson, al sharpton haters who happen to be white. well if anyone has a dog in this fight it would be the zimmerman supporters. this would explain their bias.

even bill cosby, the man who denounces the black thug culture and blame game, has stepped up and denounced zimmermans story. bill cosby breaks silence on trayvon

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Who cares what Cosby thinks. He's just another gasbag with a sense of entitlement because his face is on the teevee.

Gun ownership isn't the problem. Gun owners with no common sense and lack of judgment skills are the problem. Zimmerman should not have been allowed to own one or at least not be eligible to carry a concealed one due to his history and it's obvious to me he didn't know how to handle one properly. Never take away rights from everyone because of the stupid acts of a few.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

in my opinion bill cosby is a positive role model for the black community and he has spoken out in the past and has had many tough love type words for the black community. if you have read some of his past thoughts you would think that he would have put the blame on trayvon and the "ghetto black thug life mentality" i was actually quite surprised that he spoke out in defense of trayvon.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
not to sound stereotypical but it does seem like zimmerman supporters are mostly gun enthusiasts, obama, jesse jackson, al sharpton haters who happen to be white. well if anyone has a dog in this fight it would be the zimmerman supporters. this would explain their bias.

I would think serious gun enthusiasts would not support Zimmerman because he was irresponsible.

Gun enthusiasts do support right to carry a gun and use it in a defense situation.

Zimmerman's case was not one of defense.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I would think serious gun enthusiasts would not support Zimmerman because he was irresponsible.

Gun enthusiasts do support right to carry a gun and use it in a defense situation.

true, but if you look at the majority of zim supporters on this thread i bet they all fit my criteria to a t.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

in my opinion bill cosby is a positive role model for the black community and he has spoken out in the past and has had many tough love type words for the black community. if you have read some of his past thoughts you would think that he would have put the blame on trayvon and the "ghetto black thug life mentality" i was actually quite surprised that he spoke out in defense of trayvon.

Maybe that's because Trayvon was just walking home from the store.

Zimmerman broke every Neighborhood Watch rule there is. #1 carrying a gun.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

true, but if you look at the majority of zim supporters on this thread i bet they all fit my criteria to a t.

I am a gun supporter. I support the defense act.

Serious gun supporters - - put responsibility before anything else.

Zimmerman did everything wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

are you also a blame it all on obama, al and jesse want a race war type?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

none are on topic, Z walks, DA is gonna let the issue die out. Public can not cry out for prosecution, public cannot sway Justice. Its called Lynch Mob. We left that behind us years ago.

Tell that to the dead kid whos crime was going to the store to get snacks.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Im glad to see that no charges were pressed and that Justice was rightfully carried out.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

are you also a blame it all on obama, al and jesse want a race war type?

I have no interest in race issues.

I don't care if Zimmerman and Trayvon were pink with purple polka dots and lime green stripes.

Take it somewhere else.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I have no interest in race issues.

I don't care if Zimmerman and Trayvon were pink with purple polka dots and lime green stripes.

Take it somewhere else.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

You should care, if they were pink with purple polka dots and lime green stripes that would mean that they probably had some dangerous disease that makes people violent. I think that would be a bigger issue than race.
edit on 10-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
He should of never attacked zimmerman
if treyvon never attacked zimmerman
then zimmerman would of had no right
to shoot him. The fact is per say the eye witness
they DID see treyvon attack zimmerman..which is not hearsay
THEY SAW it happen

NO EYEWITNESS SAW MARTIN ATTACK ZIMMERMAN.

I am all for justice. You are all for whatever lie will get Zimmerman off.

Do you see why what you are doing sucks so much yet?
Quit #ing lying.
It is not helping.
It is not working in court. It is just showing you as someone so desperate to get this man to walk that you are willing to sell out reality to do it. It just makes you look bad but I bet you think you are actually helping.

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join