It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

It seems to me he just wanted to keep tabs on where he went, so he could tell the cops where to find him, and let them find out what his deal was.

My theory was right in the second paragraph.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary

It seems to me he just wanted to keep tabs on where he went, so he could tell the cops where to find him, and let them find out what his deal was.

My theory was right in the second paragraph.

Your theory gives zimmerman all the credit and Trayvon none.

Zimmerman had been instructed per his 'neighborhood watch' program not to follow and let police do their job.
Zimmerman was instructed by 911 dispatch his pursuit was not needed.

How many times does Zimmerman need to be told?

The 911 dispatch told him they didn't need him to 'keep tabs on where he went' ....... so what is the problem zimmerman has in following instructions?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This to me says his lawyers know that charges are coming......Just my opinion.

They need to raise funds for that defense......

Zimmerman speaks, raises funds on new website

I wonder if Zimmerman supporters will gripe that he is profiting off of this......I mean his lawyers are gonna make money and he's gonna live for free. Seems like profiting off of a tragedy. I may be stoking the fire....but hey, I see potential for this man to make a little cash off this.

Wow I just got off the website he set up. Im sure people who are following this case have heard about the 'long live Zimmerman' spray painted on the wall of some black organization.......that is one of the pictures that Zimmerman has up on his 'albums' page on his website.

I may be changing my mind about whether this was racially motivated or not.....I hope that picture comes back to bite him in the .....

‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Spray Painted On Ohio State’s Black Cultural Center

edit on 9-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary

I have no doubt in my mind he had to defend himself. My question is why did he decide to kill treyvon when he could have put distance between one another and awaited the police arrival.

He killed him because he had to. Because he had enough of black people and would not live with getting his azz wooped by some black teen age punk ( yes i believe all teenagers are young punks smelling themselves, thinking they are ready to tackle the world, thinking they know everything.) soooooo he killed him.

Again i have no doubt he needed to defend himself. He started it.

My thing is he didnt need to be in that situation to begin with.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by LErickson

You don't know what the difference between following and chasing is?! God help me why have I wasted so much time talking to you.

Yet you go on.

When someone is chasing the other person generally knows..

Martin DID KNOW he was being chased.

Go back to the phone call to the girlfriend about the guy 'right behind me again"

you can follow in secret and keep a distance.

Sure can.

Follow/following:
1. To come or go after; proceed behind: Follow the usher to your seat.
a. To go after in or as if in pursuit: "The wrong she had done followed her and haunted her dream" (Katherine Anne Porter).
b. To keep under surveillance: followed the suspect around town.

Chasing:
1. To follow rapidly in order to catch or overtake; pursue: chased the thief.
2. To follow (game) in order to capture or kill; hunt: chase foxes.
3. To seek the favor or company of persistently: chased me until I agreed to a date.
4. To put to flight; drive: chased the dog away.

You chase with an intent to catch, you follow with an intent to survey.

Hmmm...seems you edited the definition a tad.

chase1    /tʃeɪs/ Show Spelled [cheys] Show IPA verb, chased, chas·ing, noun
verb (used with object)
1. to pursue in order to seize, overtake, etc.: The police officer chased the thief.
2. to pursue with intent to capture or kill, as game; hunt: to chase deer.
3. to follow or devote one's attention to with the hope of attracting, winning, gaining, etc.: He chased her for three years before she consented to marry him.
4. to drive or expel by force, threat, or harassment: She chased the cat out of the room.
verb (used without object)

5. to follow in pursuit: to chase after someone.
6. to rush or hasten: We spent the weekend chasing around from one store to another.

dictionary.com

Interesting that you would lambast me and then resort to distorting the truth in order to rebut me.

Martin knew he was being followed, chased, stalked, there was a guy behind him and behind him and still behind him.
Chased does not mean what you decided it means, even by the definition you supplied nor does it apply in this case.
Please be honest and try again.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No grand jury..

special prosecuter came out today
what that means in lamens terms
no murder charges...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

How are the police going to be able to question the suspicious individual if they don't know where he is? That is why I think he followed, and told the dispatch to have the unit call and he will let them know where he is.

Hindsight is 20/20, I am sure he didn't think anything crazy was going to happen. He thought he would just tail the guy, the cops would find out what his deal was, situation dealt with. Again, my theory is no better than yours, and vice versa. We are both speculating what is going on in two people's heads, what happened in the blank spot. Chances are we are both wrong, who knows.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

How are the police going to be able to question the suspicious individual if they don't know where he is? That is why I think he followed, and told the dispatch to have the unit call and he will let them know where he is.

Hindsight is 20/20, I am sure he didn't think anything crazy was going to happen. He thought he would just tail the guy, the cops would find out what his deal was, situation dealt with. Again, my theory is no better than yours, and vice versa. We are both speculating what is going on in two people's heads, what happened in the blank spot. Chances are we are both wrong, who knows.

If that is what dispatch wanted him to do, that is what they would have told him to do. They told him 'we don't need you to do that'. The police would do their job and find the 'suspicious' criminal. George did 'his part' by calling, that was all he needed to do, just like neighborhood watch instructed him, and just like dispatch instructed him. He can't follow instructions. Im betting you can't either if you think he should have followed.

He had a gun on him. Whether he 'thought anything crazy was going to happen' or not, isn't the point. Something 'crazy did happen' and it happened becuase he decided not to follow all the training he had and the dispatch, who he had called. If you call for help, you listen to the advice that said help gives you in a police situation...period.

Im not speculating at all. Had Zimmerman followed his training and dispatch instruction none of this would have happened, you can call that speculating, I call that a fact. Armed Zimmerman could have kept his butt safe locked in his SUV on the phone with dispatch instead of trying to be McGruber or something,

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I have no need to follow instructions in 99% of my life. I am my own boss, and I prefer it that way. If it had happened in my community, there would be no calling the police. I would walk right up to him and say something like "Hey you look lost, need help finding someone's house?" Depending on how he answered that question, I would react accordingly.

Police are more of a hindrance and an annoyance in my community, we would rather not have them there unless it was absolutely necessary. They are out of control and more likely to taze some innocent bystander, as they are to actually do some good. We live on a dead end dirt road, so we are pretty lucky. Not many people outside the community even know we exist, I like it that way. Quiet, crime free, a place where we can still have block parties, and trust the neighbors. I will take the burbs like this anyday over a more urban place. Not too far away from the city to go catch a show or game or whatever. But far enough crime doesn't creep in. That's a happy medium I will keep.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I have no need to follow instructions in 99% of my life. I am my own boss, and I prefer it that way. If it had happened in my community, there would be no calling the police. I would walk right up to him and say something like "Hey you look lost, need help finding someone's house?" Depending on how he answered that question, I would react accordingly.

Police are more of a hindrance and an annoyance in my community, we would rather not have them there unless it was absolutely necessary. They are out of control and more likely to taze some innocent bystander, as they are to actually do some good. We live on a dead end dirt road, so we are pretty lucky. Not many people outside the community even know we exist, I like it that way. Quiet, crime free, a place where we can still have block parties, and trust the neighbors. I will take the burbs like this anyday over a more urban place. Not too far away from the city to go catch a show or game or whatever. But far enough crime doesn't creep in. That's a happy medium I will keep.

I can't even respond to that...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
lets not forget when 911 told zimmerman "we don't need you to do that" zimmerman said ok. he, in fact did not stop following trayvon. not only did he not follow neighborhood watch protocol he then does not follow 911 instructions. its like you call 911 to report your baby choking and they tell you to clear the airway, you say ok but you don't because the 911 operator is not a doctor and you don't have to listen to him???????? you see what i did there?

edit on 9-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: grammar

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Reading over the SPD neighborhood watch manual is interesting.

It seems Zimmerman knew exactly what to say to make sure he was take seriously. ...

'Suspicious, looks like he may be on drugs, says hand going for waistband, etc.'

I bet he knew exactly what to say to police that night. He had probably practiced it his head many times, just in case the day ever came. To me he just seems like the type.

Im speculating, but I bet a search of Zimmerman house would probably turn up books on self defense laws, concealed weapons laws, various law enforcements books....i bet it would be an interesting find.

I was starting to feel kinda bad for the guy....I really thought he just made a horrible mistake, but after the launch of his website and him using that picture from the grafiti vandalism in OH 'long live zimmerman' .... i just can't help but think he is a racist.....or really really really dumb.

Neighborhood Watch

Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police department.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Is this old news ?

Important Topic Updates

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- The man at the center of a firestorm over his shooting of an unarmed Florida teenager has launched a website, warning supporters about groups that falsely claim to be raising funds for his defense and soliciting donations for himself.

"I am the real George Zimmerman," declares the website, set up over the weekend.

"On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries."

Zimmerman's "life altering event" was the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, an act that the neighborhood watch volunteer told Sanford, Florida, police was an act of self-defense. Zimmerman has not been charged with a crime in Martin's death, a fact that has provoked demonstrations and calls that he be prosecuted for killing the teen.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Is this old news ?

Important Topic Updates

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- The man at the center of a firestorm over his shooting of an unarmed Florida teenager has launched a website, warning supporters about groups that falsely claim to be raising funds for his defense and soliciting donations for himself.

"I am the real George Zimmerman," declares the website, set up over the weekend.

"On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries."

Zimmerman's "life altering event" was the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, an act that the neighborhood watch volunteer told Sanford, Florida, police was an act of self-defense. Zimmerman has not been charged with a crime in Martin's death, a fact that has provoked demonstrations and calls that he be prosecuted for killing the teen.

I posted it...along with the fact that he is using a pic of 'long live zimmerman' that was spray painted on a black organizations building in OH.......i don't know what this guy is thinking. .. 'Long Live Zimmerman'

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

No grand jury..

special prosecuter came out today
what that means in lamens terms
no murder charges...

And....?
I never expected any murder charges and this is a SP that already said she would not be relying on a grand jury to make her decision over a week ago. That is not news. What do you think you are sharing with me here?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

What is he raising money for?
He is an innocent man that has not been charged with anything.
Besides, this is a open and shut case, isn't it?
So many of you are absolutely certain he is innocent and you are not even looking at all the evidence so surely he does not need to raise money for a defense he will not ever need to make?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

See you are just saying that in hopes that it some how throws a wrench into the theory.

Saying what exactly?

I based that theory off of that map and the presumed path of the kid and the path of Zimmerman. The map is what seals the deal.

You have presumed two peoples paths in three different instances. And you did not just make that up? "Presumed" says it all.

The kid cuts up and starts to go down between the houses (when Zimmerman loses him) but stops and hides in the middle. Zimmerman follows up further on the front side (as opposed to going between) then turns into the middle area where he gives up looking and starts to head back the direction of his truck. He doesn't go the same path, but he goes the same direction hoping he may see the kid on the way back, little does he know the kid is between the buildings he is walking between hiding in the dark.

It makes absolute perfect sense with the map.

That makes no sense according to any of the maps I am looking at. I guess that is why you did not include one with your post. Your story is not only fantastical, you know you just imagined it anyway so what does it matter? Sorry but look at the map again, post it, STICK TO THE ACTUAL FACTS, and try again.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

He never became a hero. He just get's strong support because people like you have damned him unfairly.

Unfairly? The poor guy.
So you would then agree no one made Trayvon a saint but he is getting a lot of support because he was treated unfairly?
Pretty stupid argument to aim at me.

You have single handedly funded both sides of the tension.

Me all by myself? You mean by debunking the lies the OP and you keep trying to push? Sorry.

You guys have created 100 percent of this problem and are the only ones that ever thought this was a race issue.

Oh so you have no idea what "you have single handedly" means? I am not a "you guys" and that would take many hands.

You are just saying things because you are upset. I am discussing the topic. Try it.

You are miles away from knowing anything yet you have tried to throw everything you can at this

No I have stuck to verified facts.
You have made things up.
You just made up an entire scenario in your last post.

Unlike you, I am not reaching for any GUESS I can in order to get Zimmerman off.
I am looking at the facts so that justice gets served.

You have blamed everything, but the action of the kid.

Because I cannot blame the kid for walking to the store and then back home for his own death. That is all you and I know he did. So what are you blaming him for?

You say "don't blame the victim" I'll stop when I know the victim wasn't an aggressor prior to being a body. What it comes down to in reality is your are likely anti-gun and this is perfect for the agenda.

Let me know when you stop crying and get some reality back into your posts.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

This whole things is a long drawn out media driven "psyop."

Stop paying attention to the media then. That is all your personal problem and why you want to hang it on me is a tad confusing.

When you learn how involved the big wigs are with their media stations and that everyone gets memo's concerning what to cover, what not to cover, what to stress, and how to spin it, you realize that every bit of it is intentional. It sure has pulled the lime light away from the crooked elections going on. Even though there have been several different tapes of people discussing taking the election from Ron Paul, they have never covered it. Who knows what corrupt stuff has happened while no one was looking. Also Israel has been moving in on Iran via Azerbaijan. This whole thing was also very obviously manipulated to increase racial tensions between whites and blacks (despite the hispanic and black men it involved) in an election where it will essentially be an older white conservative v.s. a younger black liberal (though he is really right leaning).

Ha ha now that I think about it, this whole thing has been turned into a parallel for the campaign almost. Mainstream republicans siding with Zimmerman because race, mainstream dems siding with Martin because they enslaved to being p.c. and think they are being helpful when it is making huge problems, and Libertarians having to side with conservatives because it is the right thing to do even though it makes them look bad.

It really sucks that the reality and facts of this case are so difficult for you to discuss. I do not need a civics lesson from anyone, especially someone who makes up things in order to reinforce what they have chosen to believe.

Please refrain from off topic lectures I am going to mostly ignore in the future.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by yeti101

Are you trying to say that because he used his own method, that somehow discredits it? He's a court-qualified forensic voice analysis expert. What other method should he be using?

I dunno maybe sampling
the voices of both people
involved would be a start.
Instead of the BIAS BULL #
we have been fed

Why is it that you are so eager to defend a VSA that was developed by a fake doctor and proven in scientific tests to be inaccurate but you are just as eager to dismiss technology that has been proven sound and accepted in court?

How does that not show you struggling to maintain your personal bias?

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join