It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
He wasn't told not to follow. The dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that". Zimmermans lawyer makes this

Oh please - - - we know what he said.

Dispatchers are trained how to word a request - - without being liable. If a dispatcher gives a direct order - - and something happens - - they could be held liable.

There is NO QUESTION what the dispatcher meant.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

If a dispatcher told you to jump off a bridge, would you do that too?

It doesn't matter what police told him to do, as long as, what he ended up doing wasn't illegal. It is not illegal to follow someone which is why the dispatcher probably didn't "order" him to stop, she couldn't.

Hindsight is 20/20, just as Zimmerman could have avoided all of this by not following, Trayvon could have avoided it by not doing many things also.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by pizzanazi75

why didn't the dispatcher say " we dont want you to do that" or "don't do that"

as zimmermans lawyer said words have meaning and he was never ordered not to follow TM. If he had been it might not have happened.
edit on 9-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

Yeah words have meaning ....'we don't need you to do that'....means 'we don't need you to do that'....seems pretty clear to me.

I can't speak for what the dispatcher didn't say. What I know is the dispatcher said 'we don't need you to do that' and he did 'that' anyway.

His 'neighborhood watch' group, that he was 'captain' of clearly stated in the manual they followed that you were never to follow or pursue anyone. Zimmerman actually had a community meeting set up by him....where he invited a local SPD officer to come and speak. That officer brought along a power point presentation and it clearly said that you NEVER follow or pursue anyone.

Zimmerman knew not to follow from his neighborhood watch training.....
Zimmerman was told by 911 dispatcher in reference to following Trayvon 'we don't need you to do that'....

How many times does Zimmerman need to be told he is not to pursue people and the REAL police do it? And this is the type of people FL gives CCW permits to.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Say a cop is following you, checking you out
as you walk down the road, the cop then
comes over to you and says hey what are you doing?
Go swing on that cop, get on top of him and start
pounding his face in and see how fast he shoots you.
Even if the cop hit you first you better just stand down
because if you then get on top of him and start pounding
his face in he will and has every right to shoot you then in self defense
in fear for his life...

You just write down any random thing you think huh? Who cares if anything you say is true or accurate, right?
Yep, cops shoot people around here all the time in just those exact circumstances.

Zimmerman now has the authority of a cop?
I would tell my kids to hide and run from any adult following them at night but they know that they are supposed to trust and respect cops.

Was George wearing a policeman's uniform that night or does this post make no sense?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by GhettoRice

You guys are avoiding the fact that there is zero evidence that Zimmerman laid a forceful hand (let alone struck) Martin. That is where that argument falls to pieces. There is no evidence that Zimmerman began the altercation.

Actually there is quite a bit in the form of the girlfriend's on the phone that the Sanford police did not bother to interview.

But there is zero evidence that Martin started anything.

One person leaves home to get snacks at the store.
One person is outside with his gun looking for "problems."

You have zero evidence who started what? OK, who sounds like they started it from that alone?

Right, does not matter that you have no evidence that Martin started anything, he is dead so he must have, right?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

Ahh hemm . No i wouldnt jump of a bridge if ordered to do so. However that was not what the dispatchers told him. My understanding was more along the lines of dont follow him there is a unit on the way.

Lastly, what did treyvon do to have zimmerman approach him armed, besides walking while black, carrying skittles and an icetea?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Prove he approached him? That's right, you can't. No one knows. Trayvon ambushing him is just as probable as Zimmerman approaching him. It's 50/50. Not a single witness as to how they met back up after zimmerman lost his trail, well except zimmerman himself.
edit on Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:07:48 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Prove he approached him? That's right, you can't. No one knows. Trayvon ambushing him is just as probable as Zimmerman approaching him. It's 50/50. Not a single witness as to how they met back up after zimmerman lost his trail, well except zimmerman himself.
edit on Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:07:48 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Sooooo....your saying you dont think Zimmerman approached Treyvon? Ummmm im thinking he did and had every intent of speaking to Treyvon.

You saying otherwise is just, argumentative.

Next you'll be calling me names. Seems to be the norm of Zimmerman supporters.

Tisk tisk.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You can think all you want, doesn't make it true. I try not to call people names, it's rude and unneeded. Like I said, we don't know who approached who. It's speculation both ways.

If his plan was to approach and intimidate, why bother even calling the cops? It seems to me he just wanted to keep tabs on where he went, so he could tell the cops where to find him, and let them find out what his deal was.
edit on Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:34:07 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You can think all you want, doesn't make it true. I try not to call people names, it's rude and unneeded. Like I said, we don't know who approached who. It's speculation both ways.

If his plan was to approach and intimidate, why bother even calling the cops? It seems to me he just wanted to keep tabs on where he went, so he could tell the cops where to find him, and let them find out what his deal was.

Respectfully,
Why do you think Treyvon was the aggressor?

What in his history backs up your opinion?

edit on 9-4-2012 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The only person alive who knows what happened is Mr. Zimmerman. We know from the 911 call that Mr. Zimmerman was trying to keep track of Mr. Martin, and lost him. Then we have a big blank spot, where we know nothing at all. Then we have John, that says Mr. Martin was on top of Mr. Zimmerman beating him up. Then gunshot heard. Then two woman, sorry, do not know their names offhand, who witnessed the aftermath.

That is all the real facts we have, everything else is speculation. People can go back and forth proclaiming their theories are right all they want, but at the end of the day, they are just theories.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary

I agree with you.

How much credabilty do you think Zimmerman has in regards to his story?

I would like him to have a fair trial. An un-biased trial.

Fyi, we all are potential Treyvons if he is found innocent. Some more than others.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

About as much credibility an any other human being gone through a traumatic experience has. I have no reason to believe he is a malicious liar about his perception of what happened.

People in general are not very observant or perceptive, unless they have to be. Artists for example are very observant and perceptive, if you are unable to observe the physical world, how can you possibly achieve putting a perception of that onto canvas?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Trayvon could have avoided it by not doing many things also.

Such as?

And please do not make things up like everyone wants to do just to defend Zimmerman in this thread. Please explain what Martin could have done differently.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary
I have no reason to believe he is a malicious liar about his perception of what happened.

You do not think someone facing manslaughter charges and massive public backlash has a reason to lie in their own favor? Really?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Maybe if it were some of these posters mom's, dad's, sister or brother or child that got zimmerman'd they would see things a little differently.

Maybe.

I wish and prey this on no one of anyrace.

I do feel some are supporting zimmerman for bad reasons and beliefs.

Sad, but true.

Smh. I'll still call you brother. Even though you would shoot me dead. Not because of my character, but because of my skin color.

Help me, help you, save me. Or sink the nail in my coffin.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

At the time he had no idea the MSM was gonna spin him into a storm of racial contraversy, and I am sure felt justified in defending himself.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary

At the time he had no idea the MSM was gonna spin him into a storm of racial contraversy, and I am sure felt justified in defending himself.

No INDICTMENT for zimmerman!!!!!

No murder charges for him!!!

TODAY is a day FOR JUSTICE!!!!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaahhhhh!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And what if he really did only defend himself? What if it was your brother that defended his life, then got pulled into a tidlewave of contraversy, simply because the other person was black?

This case has sure put some doubts in my mind, what happens if I defend myself, and am ambushed by a rabid media the same way? I wonder how many other capable people feel the same way now?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

If his plan wasn't to approach and intimidate him why did he get out of his car and follow? When he was told his pursuit was not needed....he should have been far away from the crime scene if he indeed was headed back to his vehicle.
His plan was to approach, intimidate...and detain if necessary....is how I see it. His background screams that is what happened. He has an aggressive personality. Resisting Arrest with violence, sentenced to anger management.....that is a huge indicator that he takes matters into his own hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join