It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
reply to post by conspiracy nut

It is very interesting. Its actually a 6 part documentary. Im usually skeptical of these things when someone writes a book. Most of the stuff they hold out on only if you buy the book. This man has laid it all out on the table in this documentary. I have to say it has really put serious doubts in my head. I never thought that possible about the OJ case.

So, in regards to the Trayvon case, If some good solid evidence comes out like this in the OJ case, that I was wrong, I will admit it. Until then I really think a jury should decide and if they declare him not guilty then so be it. We have all lived with the Casey Anthony verdict and most think she is guilty as sin. LOL

if good solid evidence proves zimmermans innocence i too will eat my hat! i wonder if zimmerman supporters will do the same if he is found guilty? as far as casey is concerned, leaving your childs dead body in the trunk of your car without reporting it for a month, that right there should have been enough to put her away for a decade! being that that case was also held in florida does not give me much confidence if zimmerman ever makes it to trial.

Sorry doesnt work that way, if good solid evidence shows hes guilty, we dont have to prove hes innocent, hes already considered innocent, or should be...that is your problem right there.

Just like OJ is still considered innocent or Casey Anthony is considered innocent. .......

You took his comments out of context.....that is your problem right there.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I wish people would stop taking the term "innocent" out of context. He hasn't been charged with anything, so he's neither guilty nor innocent of anything, legally speaking.

You could steal something from the grocery store and never be caught or arrested. Does that mean you're innocent? No, it just means you didn't get caught. Because he hasn't been charged does not mean he's innocent of any wrongdoing. It simply means they don't have enough evidence to charge him.

According to this article ANALYSIS-Zimmerma ns challenge in citing Stand Your Ground, if he is charged and wishes to use the Stand Your Ground self-defense law, he'll have to show evidence that he was acting in self defense.

The first hurdle will be a special evidentiary hearing in front of a judge, where Zimmerman will have the opportunity to argue that he deserves immunity. But to convince the judge, Zimmerman will have to present a "preponderance of evidence" that he acted in self defense, which under the law means he has to show he had "reasonable belief" that such force was necessary

the "preponderance of evidence" standard defendants must clear puts the burden on the defendant. After losing an immunity motion for for one his clients who had been charged with aggravated assault, Orlando defense attorney Mark Horwitz argued to a Florida appeals court that burden should be on the prosecution to prove that the defendant did not act in self defense. The court disagreed.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I forgot that now Skittles and Iced Tea gives you a makeover from bad to good

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

this isn't a win for zimmerman. he is in no way out of the woods.

Murder charges are though...
and that is a win for justice

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It is very interesting. Its actually a 6 part documentary. Im usually skeptical of these things when someone writes a book. Most of the stuff they hold out on only if you buy the book. This man has laid it all out on the table in this documentary. I have to say it has really put serious doubts in my head. I never thought that possible about the OJ case.

So, in regards to the Trayvon case, If some good solid evidence comes out like this in the OJ case, that I was wrong, I will admit it. Until then I really think a jury should decide and if they declare him not guilty then so be it. We have all lived with the Casey Anthony verdict and most think she is guilty as sin. LOL

if good solid evidence proves zimmermans innocence i too will eat my hat! i wonder if zimmerman supporters will do the same if he is found guilty? as far as casey is concerned, leaving your childs dead body in the trunk of your car without reporting it for a month, that right there should have been enough to put her away for a decade! being that that case was also held in florida does not give me much confidence if zimmerman ever makes it to trial.

Sorry doesnt work that way, if good solid evidence shows hes guilty, we dont have to prove hes innocent, hes already considered innocent, or should be...that is your problem right there.

Just like OJ is still considered innocent or Casey Anthony is considered innocent. .......

Did you read his statement? "if good solid evidence proves zimmermans innocence i too will eat my hat!" How is that taken out of context?

This isnt about Casey or OJ, who cares about those cases, and we all know if hes found innocent you guys will say the whole lot was racist involved and that he is guilty till you die, its inevitable. And those on the otherside will think the only reason he would be found guilty is because of the media tainting this whole case and the pressure(threat) of black backlash. Its a no win no matter how you look at it really.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Wiz4769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

this isn't a win for zimmerman. he is in no way out of the woods.

Murder charges are though...
and that is a win for justice

Well, I don't really think anyone excepted him to be charged with murder. I think its pretty established if he is charged it will be some sort of homicide. Probably negligent homicide like the original lead investigator recommended.....just my thoughts on it.

This could also mean The Special Prosecutor has been in touch with Zimmerman's lawyers and are either giving them the heads up of charges or not. I mean it is gonna be a media circus.....either way, charges or not. If he is charged, she may be arranging for him to turn himself in before she announces, for his safety....or if she isn't gonna charge she may be giving them time to arrange for a safe place for him to be.

Angela Cory, the special prosecutor did an iterview very early on after she took over, I think on democracy now where she indicated she most likely wouldn't use the Grand Jury, she never has in the past, so this isn't a surprise, per se.....but it is interesting, none the less.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Did you read his statement? "if good solid evidence proves zimmermans innocence i too will eat my hat!" How is that taken out of context?

This isnt about Casey or OJ, who cares about those cases, and we all know if hes found innocent you guys will say the whole lot was racist involved and that he is guilty till you die, its inevitable. And those on the otherside will think the only reason he would be found guilty is because of the media tainting this whole case and the pressure(threat) of black backlash. Its a no win no matter how you look at it really.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Wiz4769 because: (no reason given)

Its taken out of context because me and him were talking about the new evidence coming out in FAVOR of OJ not being guilty ..... you have to read the entire conversation and follow along to follow the context of his statement...you just jumped him and ignored what we were discussing. typical....

We all know it isn't about Casey or OJ...but public opinion on both has been of guilt even though they were declared not guilty.

If you are gonna interject your voice in a conversation between two people you should at least know what those 2 people are talking about or stay out of their conversation.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just an update....

Prosecutor rules out grand jury in Trayvon Martin case

ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - The special prosecutor investigating the shooting death of unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin has ruled out using a grand jury in the case, meaning her office alone will decide whether to charge shooter George Zimmerman with a crime

Source

Also...

Trayvon Martin: UN leader calls for investigation

Sanford -The case of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin's death in Sanford has reached the United Nations.
Navi Pillay, the U.N.'s human rights chief, has called for the organization to launch an immediate investigation into the case.

Source

edit on 4/9/12 by anniquity because: added 2nd news article

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anniquity

Just an update....

Prosecutor rules out grand jury in Trayvon Martin case

ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - The special prosecutor investigating the shooting death of unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin has ruled out using a grand jury in the case, meaning her office alone will decide whether to charge shooter George Zimmerman with a crime

Source

Just great news, the people wanting zimmermans
head in a murder charge and case
will be left wanting,,

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anniquity

Trayvon Martin: UN leader calls for investigation

Sanford -The case of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin's death in Sanford has reached the United Nations.
Navi Pillay, the U.N.'s human rights chief, has called for the organization to launch an immediate investigation into the case.

Source

The UN? Seriously? *facepalm* Unnecessary. Completely unnecessary.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ehhhh. Murder, manslaughter.... Ehhhh. I only want the courts to show if zimmerman aggrivated the initial confrontation.

Seems they both "may" have thrown some big boy words around leaving neither to back down. Fight ensued. Zimmerman just happened to be carrying.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

He was told not to follow him.

He did

They spoke

They fought

One died

Filling in the blanks should be as easy as investigating a middle school playground fight.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This could also mean The Special Prosecutor has been in touch with Zimmerman's lawyers and are either giving them the heads up of charges or not. I mean it is gonna be a media circus.....either way, charges or not. If he is charged, she may be arranging for him to turn himself in before she announces, for his safety....or if she isn't gonna charge she may be giving them time to arrange for a safe place for him to be.

Angela Cory, the special prosecutor did an iterview very early on after she took over, I think on democracy now where she indicated she most likely wouldn't use the Grand Jury, she never has in the past, so this isn't a surprise, per se.....but it is interesting, none the less.

WE know where george is...

Come and get him on false charges....

Will be very hard now
edit on 9-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The truth is , if trayvon had killed him he'd be facing 30 to life, end of story day one....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Again, my question is was zimmerman the aggressor?

Was he told NOT to follow treyvon?

Did they exchange words?

Did they have a physical altercation?

Was someone assulted with a firearm during this altercation?

Did someone die?

Last two BIG questions i pose to you.

Would treyvon be alive if zimmerman had did as he was told and not followed treyvon?

What would the outcome have been had treyvon had the firearm and not zimmerman.

Im not making this a racial thing. I just dont understand how there is question as to zimmerman being right or wrong in this matter. Why the fog?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

WE know where george is...

Come and get him on false charges....

Will be very hard now
edit on 9-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

So where is he if you know? His lawyers as far as has been reported by them in interviews haven't even ever met with Zimmerman. So I don't think it is so certain to say WE know where geroge is....unless he's staying with you.

If they come and get him it won't be on 'false charges'...it will be on completely legitimate charges. He can defend himself in a court and a jury can decide. But don't say they would be 'false charges' thats a stretch.

It is no different now as it was yesterday. We all wanted the grand jury because we wanted the decision, but Angela Cory never indicated she was ever gonna take this case to the grand jury.

Now, what is the hold up.....I don't know. It seems like they could have made a decision one way or the other in 7 weeks.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Would treyvon be alive if zimmerman had did as he was told and not followed treyvon?

He wasn't told not to follow. The dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that". Zimmermans lawyer makes this point in the following video at 5:05

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by PLASIFISK

He wasn't told not to follow. The dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that". Zimmermans lawyer makes this point in the following video at 5:05

I wonder what else 'we don't need you to do that' could mean? Is it like when a woman says 'no' but really means 'yes'? Is it similar to that?

Anyone Anyone Anyone who calls 911 for police to come to their aid to check out a suspicious person knows when the dispatcher says 'we don't need you to do that' means ....don't do that.....

Zimmermans lawyers and anyone else can try and a play a word game with that issue, however, I believe most people are smart enough to know exactly what that meant and that he should have listened....and had he NONE of this would have happened.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Oh ok. I stand corrected. I thought i heard an audio recording earlier on in this mess. The dispatcher saying " sir dont follow him, units are on the way". Other words were spoken in addition to.

Who has that audio recording??? Im 50/50 about its existance.

Its been a long day.

Yeah yeah....just remembered!!! The audio was playing on tv ummmmm maybe a couple weeks ago.

edit on 9-4-2012 by PLASIFISK because: Ehhhh.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

maybe its your questions, think about it!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

why didn't the dispatcher say " we dont want you to do that" or "don't do that"

as zimmermans lawyer said words have meaning and he was never ordered not to follow TM. If he had been it might not have happened.
edit on 9-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join